logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Maria Sharapova Tennis Academy
Dartagnan
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 06, 2013 10:09:06 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria. 

Dartagnan: Tennis made Maria Sharapova famous in the world. Today about 550 millions of people watch her playing tournaments and support her. Maria Sharapova is a talented person, she won the 4 Grand Slams of different surfaces. Maria Sharapova is a Champion&Master of Tennis. She has a great experience in tennis. 

In 2018 Maria Sharapova will have a chance to create her International Tennis Academy. 

After her remarkable career as a tennis player, Maria will have a great chance to support a range of concepts built and lived during her long experience. She will aim to convey a range of values of sports training like courage, fighting spirit, respect, discipline.

Tomorrow we will welcome students / players from around the world who have a personal development project and tennis.

The philosophy of Maria Sharapova Academy will be based on the fact that the performance should not be seen as an end in itself. The result of an activity is essentially the result from a state of mind.

The primary mission of the Academy will be to support, guide and evolve a player regardless of age, level or project.

Millions of children in nthe world love Maria Sharapova's tennis more than candies, shoes, clothes...

Conclusion: Maria Sharapova should have her own international tennis academy in the future. She has a great experience in pro tennis and tournaments. The passion of Maria for tennis continues...

A plan of Maria Sharapova tennis Avademy:

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

3 users thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
Alireza on 7/6/2013(UTC), frida on 7/6/2013(UTC), Alain44 on 7/7/2013(UTC)
frida
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 06, 2013 3:15:51 PM(UTC)
frida

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1671 time(s) in 674 post(s)
Hmmmm . Great Idea !!! :) :) :)
3 users thanked frida for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 7/7/2013(UTC), Alireza on 7/7/2013(UTC), Alain44 on 7/7/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 07, 2013 5:43:51 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Originally Posted by: frida Go to Quoted Post
Hmmmm . Great Idea !!! :) :) :)

Yes I think so. Maria Sharapova spent all her life to play tennis. She has a good experience in this field. She has to share her experience with people who like tennis. She has to give a chance to other people to be good in tennis too. 

I don't think that Maria Sharapova has a better experience in other fields. A clothe designer....it is not for Maria, it is for people who spend all their life in this field, so they can share their experience. 

Maria Sharapova's passion is tennis, she has a talent in this field, she should concentrate her efforts on tennis and its develpment in the world. Maria represents tennis in the world. If she is famous in some other fields not linked with tennis, it is because she is famous in tennis... 

So let's concentrate our efforts on the new Maria Sharapova Tennis Academy: 

3 users thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
Alireza on 7/7/2013(UTC), Alain44 on 7/7/2013(UTC), frida on 7/8/2013(UTC)
Hesco
#4 Posted : Monday, July 08, 2013 2:25:57 PM(UTC)
Hesco

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Vamos Maria!!!!!!!!!
1 user thanked Hesco for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 7/8/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#5 Posted : Monday, July 08, 2013 4:30:43 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Originally Posted by: Hesco Go to Quoted Post
Vamos Maria!!!!!!!!!

Dartagnan: We are happy to notice that Maria's fans support her idea to create the Maria Sharapova Tennis Academy...

We think that Maria's fans support her excellent tennis rather than the shoes, the articles of clothing, candies, watches....she promotes. 

Most of People who are interested in Maria Sharapova also likes tennis. 

The great experience of Tennis is the merit of Maria Sharapova in sport. 

We know that it is important to have a good team to help a tennis player but the work in the court is done by the tennis player, she is the one who creates the advantageous situation to win the match. 

Maria Sharapova has also a great experience of training because she has worked with different teams&coaches. Maria knows what is important for her in tennis. 

We don't say that Maria is the God of tennis but she is a tennis player who has a good experience in tennis, that is why she started winning famous tournaments very early. 

Maria Sharapova will share her experience with the young tennis players of her Academy. 

As Maria is very famous in tennis, plenty of young tennis players will be ready to enter to her Academy. 

It will be important for her to be the leader of the Tennis Academy, she will controll all the activities in her Academy because she knows what is very important for a tennis player. 

One day the young players from her Academy will win grand slams so the name of Maria Sharapova will become unforgettable in tennis one more time... 

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
Alireza on 7/9/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#6 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2013 2:28:46 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan: Maria Sharapova will have a great contribution in tennis in the future. She will promote&develop tennis in the world with her future tennis Academy. Maria has a large experience in tennis. I mean one of the best experience in tennis on this planet. 

Maria Sharapova Tennis Academy. 

2 users thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
Alireza on 7/17/2013(UTC), frida on 7/24/2013(UTC)
adrian555
#9 Posted : Wednesday, July 17, 2013 12:37:54 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)
G2k
very informative
1 user thanked adrian555 for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 7/24/2013(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#10 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2013 10:55:39 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Was thanked: 2870 time(s) in 1723 post(s)
Rising starlet Robson leaves Octagon management for IMG

http://www.tennis.com/pr...-img/48481/#.Ue_33m1AKlV

Wise move Laura...

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
1 user thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 7/24/2013(UTC)
frida
#7 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2013 11:06:27 AM(UTC)
frida

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1671 time(s) in 674 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Dartagnan Go to Quoted Post

Dartagnan: Maria Sharapova will have a great contribution in tennis in the future. She will promote&develop tennis in the world with her future tennis Academy. Maria has a large experience in tennis. I mean one of the best experience in tennis on this planet. 

Dartagnan, that's a really great idea but I think it's very soon to expect Maria to open a academy. She is still young and has long years to play. You know opening a academy needs a lot of time and work. She may open academy after she retires .

2 users thanked frida for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 7/24/2013(UTC), Alain44 on 7/24/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#8 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2013 3:29:58 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Originally Posted by: frida Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: Dartagnan Go to Quoted Post

Dartagnan, that's a really great idea but I think it's very soon to expect Maria to open a academy. She is still young and has long years to play. You know opening a academy needs a lot of time and work. She may open academy after she retires .

Dartagnan: We agree with you. Maria Sharapova should finish her tennis career beautifully. I am not against the fact that she changed her coach because she will have a new experience with her new coach. She might learn something new from his tennis experience. 

But we would like that the idea about the Maria Sharapova Academy matures in her head because in few years (5-6 years) the tennis career of Maria Sharapova will be over. 

In the future, we don't want Maria Sharapova to spend too much time in other fields (clothes, fashion...) that don't concern tennis. Maria should concentrate her efforts on promoting&developing tennis in the world through her Tennis Academy. 

In this world, you become famous when you work in a field that you know very well& that you love. Tennis is Maria Sharapova's passion. 

BUT Who is Maria Sharapova ?

Is she a seller of candies&shoes&canon&watches... ? NO because she never worked in a shop

Is she a designer of clothes ? NO because she didn't study in this field so it will be difficult for her to control all activities in this field. she will be exploited by people who know this bussiness better than her. 

Is she a top model ? NO, but she is tall with a pretty face. She won't be so young for this job in the future.

Is she a seller of cell phones ? No because you have to know the danger of the microwave radiation before promoting cell phones among teenagers. So people who make cell phones will exploit her. 

Is she an actress ? NO because she didn't study in this field. Famous actors started acting at a young age. 

When you want to be successfull in a field, you don't need only big money but you also need to know this activity very well and control it. If it is not the case, you won't be the leader in your bussiness so she will be exploited by people who know this bussiness better than her. 

Bill Gate is famous in computing because he worked in this field during a long time....when he was a young boy... 

Maria Sharapova is a excellent tennis player with a large experience in tennis. Tennis has no secret for Maria Sharapova. She is the one who defeated the best tennis players in the world when she had a senior age. She won plenty of tournaments...

We said that Tennis has no secret for Maria Sharapova so when she will create her tennis Academy, she will control herself all the activities because she knows exactly what is important for each tennis players to be successfull. 

The goal of her tennis Academy will be to train pro tennis players but also the ones who like tennis. This academy will also make people healthy. 

Conclusion: If you really love&know what you do, you will be famous and rich enough in your field. 

BUT don't love money more than your job. People who love money are slaves of money, they are not happy...they dream that their money will be stolen...

We don't work in a field because we love money, we work in a field because we love this field so the success in this field make us famous in the world... 

Remember: The Devil likes money more than people's health.  The devil is a slave of money...the devil is a liar...

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
frida on 7/25/2013(UTC)