logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages«<4567>
RELIGION & SOCIETY
Dartagnan
#103 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2013 3:38:19 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

Originally Posted by: CROUCHING TIGER Go to Quoted Post
French President Signs Gay Marriage Into Law

http://world.time.com/20...s-gay-marriage-into-law/

TO EVERYBODY HIS OWN OPINION BUT THAT GUY WHO KILLED HIMSELF IS A FOOL !!!

No this man who killed himself as a protest agaisnt the gay marriage, is not a fool. He is an honest french citizen who defends his opinion about gay marriage.

He left a letter about his act.

A famous French activist and essayst Dominique Venner who shot himself dead in protest at gay marriage legislation on Tuesday at Paris's Notre Dame Cathedral, left a letter where he claimed to give death to himself in order "to awaken the slumbering consciousness" and to "protest against fate and poisoning of the soul".

In a letter recently published by the French press, Venner wrote:

"I am healthy in body and mind, and I am filled with love for my wife and children. I love life and expect nothing beyond other than the perpetuation of my race and my mind. However, in the evening of this life, in front of huge dangers for my French and European country, I feel the duty to act as long as I have strength. I think I need to sacrifice myself to break the lethargy that overwhelms us. I offer the rest of my life with the intention of protest and foundation. I chose a highly symbolic place, Notre Dame de Paris that I respect and admire, because it was built by the genius of my ancestors in places of earlier worship, which are recalling our immemorial origins.

While so many people are slaves of their lives, my gesture embodies an ethical will. I give death to myself in order to awaken the slumbering consciousness. I protest against fate. I protest against the poisons the soul and against the individual invasive desires that are destroying our identity and anchors, including family, the intimate foundation of our millenary civilization. While I defend the identity of all peoples in their respective homes, I also protest against the crime of replacing of our people.

Since the dominant voice can not get out of these toxic ambiguities, it is the Europeans who must draw conclusions. We do not have now a religious identity that tie us, but we share from Homer a own memory, repository of all the values ​​on which we can rebuild our future rebirth out from the thought of the unlimited, source of all negative modern excesses.

I apologize in advance to all those who will suffer from my death, and first to my wife, my children and grandchildren, as well as my friends and followers. But once the shock of pain will be faded, I do not doubt that the one and the other will understand the meaning of my gesture and transcend their sorrow to pride. I hope those will work together to last. They will find in my recent writings the foreshadowing and the explanation of my gesture.

For more information, you can contact my editor, Pierre-Guillaume Roux. He was not informed of my decision, but he known me for a long time."

франция париж писатель Бернар Люган самоубийство собор Нотр-Дам

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Dartagnan
#102 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2013 3:54:08 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

French President Signs Gay Marriage Into Law

http://world.time.com/20...s-gay-marriage-into-law/

TO EVERYBODY HIS OWN OPINION BUT THAT GUY WHO KILLED HIMSELF IS A FOOL !!!

I don't think that this man who killed himself near Notre Dame de Paris believed in God because suicide is condemned by the catholic religion. That is why you might be right be saying that he made a foolish act according to the religious point of view. But for himself it was an act of courage. 

So he made a sin, he won't be burried with the presence of a priest. 

According to the theology of the Roman Catholic Church, the Catechism of the Roman Catholic Church, Number 2283 states, "We should not despair of the eternal salvation of persons who have taken their own lives. By ways known to him alone, God can provide the opportunity for salutary repentance. The Church prays for persons who have taken their own lives." However, the catechism points out that, "Grave psychological disturbances, anguish, or grave fear of hardship, suffering, or torture can diminish the responsibility of the one committing suicide." The Catholic Church used to state that suicide was a sin, and that persons committing suicide could not have a Catholic service and burial. However, the Church has since changed this point of view.

Eastern Orthodoxy, on the other hand, has never made any absolute statement about people who commit suicide. There have been those in the history of the Church that have killed themselves rather than be tortured and demoralized by invaders (see Dance of Zalongo). They also feel that perpetrators of suicide are most likely “not in their right minds” and that God will have mercy on them. In any case the Orthodox Christians leave the fate of suicide victims up to God and avoid making judgements.[citation needed]

In The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, suicide is viewed as wrong, although the victim may not be considered responsible for the act depending on the circumstances.

Some other denominations of Christianity may not condemn those who commit suicide per se as committing a sin, even if suicide isn't viewed favorably; factors such as motive, character, etc. are believed to be taken into account. One such example is the The New Church.

In early Christian traditions, attitudes to suicide were notably different from today. In the fourth century, after several Christian women had committed suicide to avoid rape, Bishop Augustine declared that they had done "what was right in the sight of God". During the years of Jewish persecution of Christians, many Christians chose to become a martyr by committing suicide. This became so common that the Jewish rulers decided to ban public mourning for all those who died by suicide, and prevent Christian suicide victims from being buried on hallowed ground, in an attempt to stigmatise and discourage the practice.

In more modern times, Henry Pitney Van Dusen, the former president of New York's Union Theological Seminary and a presbyterian minister, signed a pact before committing suicide with his wife, Elizabeth. Both elderly, the Van Dusens believed that their increasing frailties prevented them from living the life they wanted to live, and believed that nursing homes were "virtual tombs" which artificially kept people alive who God may otherwise have allowed to die.[9]

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

CROUCHING TIGER
#104 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2013 12:39:53 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Was thanked: 2862 time(s) in 1718 post(s)
Far-right French historian, 78-year-old Dominique Venner, commits suicide in Notre Dame in protest against gay marriage

http://www.independent.c...ay-marriage-8625877.html

This kind of BLACK SHIT agitate ppl to vote AGAINST gay ppl...if u are FAR RIGHT HONOR HIS FILTHY MEMORY !!!

All over EUROPE the FASCISTS win at elections with this kind of bullshit !!! REMEMBER THE NAZIS MARCHED WITH

"GOD MITT UNS"(god is with us) on their uniforms!!!

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
Dartagnan
#105 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2013 9:56:45 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Far-right French historian, 78-year-old Dominique Venner, commits suicide in Notre Dame in protest against gay marriage

http://www.independent.c...ay-marriage-8625877.html

This kind of BLACK SHIT agitate ppl to vote AGAINST gay ppl...if u are FAR RIGHT HONOR HIS FILTHY MEMORY !!!

All over EUROPE the FASCISTS win at elections with this kind of bullshit !!! REMEMBER THE NAZIS MARCHED WITH

"GOD MITT UNS"(god is with us) on their uniforms!!!

Yes but Dominique Venner killed himself, it is forbidden according the religion. So Dominique didn't use the religion's rule to defend his point of view. I think he is disappointed by the religion. He chose the place notre Dame de Paris to attract the medias to his act. It is a well known place. 

We can classified his act as a planned suicide. It is a sin according many religions. 

But it is easier to kill yourself instead of fighting for your rights. 

Why increase the number of suicides?

Our planet is poorly equipped for delight.
One must snatch gladness from the days that are.
In this life
              it's not difficult to die.
To make life
                  is more difficult by far.

CROUCHING TIGER
#106 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2013 12:45:12 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Larry King joins Russian news channel RT

http://www.salon.com/201...russian_news_channel_rt/

They call him already a "traitor"...

Dartagnan
#107 Posted : Saturday, June 01, 2013 2:49:34 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan:  A Free or Democratic country is also a country where you are free not to accept what is accepted in other countries if you think it is not right.  

We are in a Democratic world...

WE DON'T FOLLOW ONE ANOTHER LIKE SHEEP !!!!

Russia not to allow adoptions by same-sex families - official

Russia will not allow the adoptions of children by same-sex families in France or elsewhere, Deputy Russian Prime Minister Olga Golodets told a news briefing in Moscow earlier today.

According to her, this runs counter to “all norms and traditions of the Russian people”.

It is important for Russian children to live in full traditional families.

But the Deputy Prime Minister failed to provide an unambiguous answer to the question about what may happen to the Russian-French agreement on adoptions after France has recognized same-sex marriages. 

Dartagnan
#110 Posted : Friday, June 28, 2013 5:59:23 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan: It is easy for a government to create laws but it is more difficult to take a keen interest in social issues.  

HIV, syphilis rise among gay men in Bangkok

гомосексуализм геи руки однополая любовь

Cases of HIV and syphilis among gay men in Bangkok are on the rise, according to data released by US and Thai health authorities on Friday.

Syphilis cases among gay men more than doubled from five percent in 2005 to 12.5 percent in 2011, said the report in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report.

Meanwhile, the annual prevalence of HIV also rose "significantly," from 24.5 percent in 2005 to 29.4 percent in 2011 among men who have sex with men (MSM), it said.

"These data show ongoing and increasing epidemics of HIV and syphilis infection among MSM in Bangkok," said the report.

The data came from the Silom Community Clinic, located in a central Bangkok hospital and near entertainment venues for gay men.

The clinic was founded in 2005 by a joint collaboration between the Thailand Ministry of Public Health and the US CDC, offering free and confidential tests in an environment "receptive to the health and concerns of the MSM community.

"When the team first began collecting data about HIV infections in gay men in Bangkok in 2003, the HIV prevalence was 17 percent. By 2005 the HIV prevalence in that group had risen to 28 percent, and now it is around 30 percent," said the report.

The data reported by the CDC on Friday was based only on patients who went to the Silom Community Clinic and requested a test for sexually transmitted infection (STI), and may not be representative of the wider gay population in Thailand, the study noted.

Researchers also cautioned that patients who seek out tests and retests tend to engage in higher levels of risky behavior such as anal sex without a condom, and so the findings may be skewed upward.

However, the data underscore "the urgent need for preventive interventions to reduce the spread of HIV and STI in this population," the study said.

AFP

Tony Montana
#111 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2013 12:36:36 AM(UTC)

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 11 post(s)

Maria go back to Alex. Quit wasting time. Obama and the DNC stole my occupation, movies and the election using money printing they stole from me. Watergate 2.0. In South Africa 30% to 40% have AIDS. South Africa has the highest rate of AIDS on earth... Here IS the AIDS map. http://en.wikipedia.org/...S_and_HIV_prevalence.svg The 90's were a low point for Russia. Russia will never go through that again. It IS cold enough in Russia. In Russia the majority of AIDS cases are spread through drug use. In USA gays spread AIDS into the straight population.

Gays are a social disease. Ancient Greece is 1 example. We have an obligation to put a stop to it for future generations. Constantine put a stop to the persecution of Christians by Jews in 333 AD. Constantine would make a great movie. People who do great with money go to heaven. People who do bad with money burn in hell. Here IS what I was getting to. The money and election 'Obama' and the DNC stole. What a name 'Obama'. Watergate 2.0 'Obama'. Rubio IS going to be our next president.

God matters. It IS common knowledge to people who believe in god life IS a test for the external after life. IF god appeared to everyone and said obey life wouldn't be a test for the after-life. People who 'believe in science' or evolution are misguided. Science is HOW god made the universe. That wasn't in Bing last time I checked. 100 of the top scientist will conclude science IS HOW god made the universe. When Atheists die they want no after-life and that is what they will get. God made man and woman to love each other.

People who do great will go to heaven. Atheists will have no after-life. People who do evil will burn in hell. Christianity is the most persecuted religion. Maria your great at tennis, smart and good looking go back to Alex. If you want to give acting 1 try you can.

Dartagnan
#112 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2013 5:17:46 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Remember: The Devil likes money more than people's health. 

Maria Sharapova doesn't need to go back to Alex. She is with Grigor actually. 

Alex should find a girl, he is an adult person...

I am happy when Maria is single so nobody disturbs her from her destiny...

Originally Posted by: Tony Montana Go to Quoted Post

Maria go back to Alex. Quit wasting time. 

Dartagnan
#108 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 7:12:18 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan:  A Free or Democratic country is also a country where you are free not to accept what is accepted in other countries if you think it is not right. 

Putin Signs Anti-Gay Bill Into Law 

President Vladimir Putin

MOSCOW, June 30 (RIA Novosti) – President Vladimir Putin has signed into law a bill banning the promotion of “non-traditional sexual relations” toward minors, Russia’s official website of legal information said on Sunday.

The law will levy fines for such offenses from 800,000 rubles ($24,000) to 1 million rubles ($30,500) for legal entities, from 4,000 rubles ($120) to 5,000 rubles ($150) for individuals and from 40,000 rubles ($1,220) to 50,000 rubles ($1,530) for officials. Legal entities may also be suspended for 90 days for the promotion of “non-traditional sexual relations” toward children.

Promotion of such relations with the use of mass media or Internet resources will see harsher penalties of 50,000-100,000 rubles ($1,520-3,050) for individuals, 100,000-200,000 rubles ($3,050-6,115) for officials and 1 million rubles or 90-day suspension for legal entities.

While the law’s proponents argue it is aimed at protecting children from harmful influences, critics allege the move is part of a broader crackdown on Russia’s gay community.

Russia has come under international criticism, including from the European Court of Human Rights, for its treatment of the gay community.

Putin reiterated on Tuesday that the rights of sexual minorities in Russia were not being violated in any way.

When asked about a recently passed bill that would impose fines of up to 1 million rubles for promoting homosexuality toward minors, Putin said that sexual minorities “are full-fledged members of our society and are not being discriminated against in any way.”

“It’s not about imposing some sort of sanctions on homosexuality. … It’s about protecting children from such information,” Putin said.

“Certain countries ... think that there is no need to protect [children] from this. … But we are going to provide such protection the way that State Duma [parliamentary] lawmakers have decided. We ask you not to interfere in our governance,” he said.

Updated to replace the term "homosexual propaganda" with "promotion of non-traditional sexual relations” in headline and throughout the text

Dartagnan
#109 Posted : Sunday, July 14, 2013 2:52:32 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Putin Signs Anti-Gay Bill Into Law 

President Vladimir Putin

Citing Putin, Australian PM’s sister says what many are afraid to

A brave woman in Australia has had the courage to speak out against something that very few are willing to speak out against and which is a threat to the very fundamental and key building block of all societies worldwide, that building block being the family.

The brave woman is Ms. Loree Rudd, the sister of the new Prime Minister of Australia Kevin Rudd, and her recent comments about homosexuality have spread throughout the English speaking world not because what she said was so shocking or extreme but because she has voiced what many people have been terrorized into self-censoring themselves about, namely calling such relations marriage.

According to news.com.au in an exclusive interview with them upon returning from a trip to Russia Ms. Rudd said: “It's like he (Putin) can see the problem ahead..” and, “I think that there should be a law (in Australia) protecting children from the propaganda of homosexuality as normal. They're trying to build their family life and structure in Russia and people in the West don't seem to understand our family life and structures are breaking down. I guess the bottom line, if there's one thing I can say that can't be challenged, it's that society needs to protect its children as best they can." 

For those in the West it has become a forbidden topic and everyone who dares to speak out against it is portrayed as being hate filled or somehow discriminatory or backward. People in the West are so terrified of talking about “it” because they risk losing their jobs or even worse being guilty of some sort of hate crime or promoting hate speech.

Alain44
#113 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2013 10:27:28 PM(UTC)

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 76 post(s)

These three statements are false :

"People who do bad with money burn in hell."

"When Atheists die they want no after-life and that is what they will get."

"Atheists will have no after-life. People who do evil will burn in hell."

God is Love and Light, so hell and punishment after life doesn’t exist. The "punishment" (in reality : the "negative karma") exist in the new incarnation... And the devil is also an invention. The true hell is : the ordeal and the sufferings on Earth. The atheists have a wrong understanding of the life (they believe in "god chance" - in french : le "dieu hasard"), but they have an afterlife like others…

CROUCHING TIGER
#114 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2013 12:24:13 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

ANOTHER PREACHER ...can u guys stop attacks on people who think "different" and stop those HATE-POSTS !!!...Let people think or do what they wanna do or go to another site !!!

1 user thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
appaloosa on 7/19/2013(UTC)
adrian555
#115 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2013 10:03:16 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)
How does the acceptance of homosexual lifestyle promote pedophillia ?

How are you gonna bam prostitution ?
CROUCHING TIGER
#117 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2013 11:21:59 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Dartagnan
#118 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2013 3:50:51 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan: We don't force anybody to believe in God. Each person should use the right way in his life according the information, he received during his life. We don't force people to go to Church every sunday. 

But people who don't believe in God should understand that most of the morals used in our society come from the religion. So if you use these morale that means you have accepted subconsciously the morals of the religion. 

The fact that many people don't follow to the morals of the religion doesn't render it null and void. 

The morals from religion has been created to help people to live with each others on Earth. 

WHY SHOULD RELIGION BE IMPORTANT IN OUR SOCIETY? 

People who believe in God are nicer, they are nicer not because the religion made them naive or they are blinded by religion but because the religion from the Evangile is all the moral&rules which controls people in our society. When the bible tells you, don't steal your brother, don't kill your brother, don't go out with a married woman or man. It is not only because you are not going to Paradise if you don't obey to the bible rules but because your conscience is going to suffer if you act badly. 

Fiodor Dostoievski told us if you kill someone and even if the police doesn't catch you, your conscience will suffer a lot from it. So one day, you will prefer to be caught by the Police rather than hiding your secret. That is why some famous sport persons who cheated during important sport tournaments, after many years prefered to tell the truth publicly or to write a book about it because they suffer from it. Their conscience suffers. You have to be honest in life. 

Without the morals from the religion, life on the Earth has no sense, you can drink alcohol& use drugs every day and destroy your health. You can go out with a married woman and destroy her family. But we have to pay for each error we do. We pay it on Earth. Your conscience judges you on Earth according these morals written in the religion. By making many mistakes, you destroy your life and yourself.

Atheists....These morals have been already created for you. Why do you want to create them again ????

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
Alain44 on 7/21/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#116 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2013 4:29:57 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Originally Posted by: adrian555 Go to Quoted Post
How does the acceptance of homosexual lifestyle promote pedophillia ?

How are you gonna bam prostitution ?

Dartagnan: We will tell to these politicians who promote prostitution in the world...

Give Jobs to people so they will have a better life so children prostitution will disapear...all kind of prostitution starts when people need money to survive...

But I think that the real trouble in our society is not "the marriage for all" but unemployment. I mean "EMPLOYMENTS OR JOBS FOR ALL"Lets not hide the real trouble of our society by the marriage.

Some clever politicians only need that the gays or Lesbians vote for them during the election, they don't care about them. 

More and more young people have a trouble to find a first job in our society. 

There are more unemployed people today than before. 

But I think that all governments in Europe&USA should have a unique goal, they should help people to live better by helping them or creating new jobs. You can't create new jobs only by changing one law or two laws. You also need to finance them. It is too easy to say, I will change a law and everybody will be happier. 

When people will have jobs, they will live happier so they will have a good clean life. 

I know very talented people who stop studying because they had no money to live. 

A HUNGRY MAN IS NOT A FREE MAN

"JOBS FOR ALL"

BY THE WAY, WE NEED A NEW LAW, JOBS FOR ALL PEOPLE. 

CONCLUSION: WE SHOULD CREATE A LAW FOR "JOBS FOR ALL" BEFORE "MARRIAGE FOR ALL" BECAUSE PEOPLE NEED MONEY FIRST BEFORE HAVING A FAMILY..

DON'T PUT THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE....

Dartagnan
#119 Posted : Friday, July 19, 2013 5:55:53 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Do animals obey to the religious morals ? Yes they do instantly.

Most of animals are even nicer than Man. Many of aninals are faithful to their Master. 

It is impossible to have a better "friend" than a nice DOG.

Argentinian dog stays by his master’s grave for six years

Capitán found the cemetery by HIMSELF, says owner Miguel Guzmán’s widow, Verónica Moreno. The dog has his own schedule at the grave, too, laying down by his late master at 6 p.m. EVERY day.

http://www.nydailynews.c...-1.1159250#ixzz2Hi8WwLMj

Every day at 6 p.m. Capitán lies down beside the grave of his master, Miguel Guzmán.

CROUCHING TIGER
#120 Posted : Saturday, July 20, 2013 5:42:35 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

The Gay Guide to Wedded Bliss:)

http://www.theatlantic.c...-to-wedded-bliss/309317/

Know u guys are BLIND but try to read anyway:)

Dartagnan
#121 Posted : Saturday, July 20, 2013 4:13:29 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

The Gay Guide to Wedded Bliss:)

http://www.theatlantic.c...-to-wedded-bliss/309317/

Know u guys are BLIND but try to read anyway:)

You are right. Sometimes failures in an heterosexual relationship leads to an homosexual relationship. 

But there are still particular cases in many countries. I have already mentioned this case in a previous post: it is the case of Navratilova&her soviet fiancée who suffered a lot with males. 

http://www.dailymail.co....y-queen-tragic-past.html

In some countries the number of gays&lesbians is high, in other countries, this number is very low.

It is not necessary to generalize all the cases. Each country has the choice to accept some laws for them or not. We are in a democratic world.

In anycase, People should vote democratically for "Mariage for all" but the politicians should not decide for our society. 

Nowadays the politicians decide for us that means they need the lesbians&gays voices for their future election or they used their voices in past election...

People don't have the chance to vote to choose these laws for the society. It is an error. 

SO Don't be blinded about it. In this world politicians do nothing for free....they need your voices...they don't care about your job...

Remember among gays and lesbians, there are also a very high number of prostitution because these people need money to survive...prostitition can also lead to gay&lesbian relationship...because when you need money to survive, you can sleep with anybody...ugly, old, male, female...you don't care because you need money to survive...

So Poverty can also lead to gay&lesbian relationship. 

When people will have jobs and a better life, they will make better choices for their relationship. 

Conclusion: Nowadays the problem of job for people is more important than the problem of marriage for all. Without money you can't create an happy family with children because life is very expensive. 

SO DON'T PUT THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE.... PEOPLE NEED JOBS FIRST...THEN FAMILIES