logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<23456>
Masha prefers Grisha !!!!
CROUCHING TIGER
#63 Posted : Friday, June 28, 2013 5:51:13 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 2862 time(s) in 1718 post(s)
Masha loves a "toy-boy" from time-to-time...wonder how long this one will last LOLOL:)

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
1 user thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 6/28/2013(UTC)
Feyenoord
#60 Posted : Friday, June 28, 2013 1:11:04 PM(UTC)
Feyenoord

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)

'I guess Grisha had a hot night... It is not easy to be Maria's lover...He didn't sleep all night'

Adam Levine is niet zo te spreken over zijn relatie met tennisster Maria Sharapova. Hij werd namelijk heel erg onzeker van haar als ze seks hadden. Zij was namelijk doodstil en hij mocht ook geen geluid maken, anders kon ze zich niet concentreren…

Dat was dan ook één van de redenen voor Levine om de relatie te beëindigen.

Dartagnan
#65 Posted : Friday, June 28, 2013 5:46:03 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

Official BOY TOY Trailer

VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTGPXyDEKvE

CROUCHING TIGER;324878 wrote:
Masha loves a "toy-boy" from time-to-time...wonder how long this one will last LOLOL:)

Each fan of Maria Sharapova would like to replace Grigor one day...

You remember the girl called Dee or mashadabest might be the one who had a positive influence on Maria Sharapova's choice of boyfriend. The last few years, Dee becomes a 100% fan of Grigor. Dee published here about 16900 posts so Maria had noticed her a long time ago...

Anyway if Grigor wants to keep Maria Sharapova, he had to play an excellent tennis...because she might change her mind one day I guess "Grigor needs to train more..." 

A boyfriend becomes boring if he is not special or he is not an excellent tennis player..

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
CROUCHING TIGER on 6/29/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#64 Posted : Friday, June 28, 2013 6:38:14 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Be carefull Grisha..Masha needs a real sniper

Russian Basketball's Karasev to be Cleveland's 3-Point Sniper - Agent

Russian Basketball's Karasev to be Cleveland's 3-Point Sniper - Agent

NEW YORK, June 28 (R-Sport) - Russian forward Sergey Karasev will get playing time for the Cleveland Cavaliers because of his superb three-point shooting skills, his agent Stanislav Ryzhov told R-Sport.

Cleveland selected Karasev 19th at the draft ceremony in New York, as well as the No. 1 pick, power forward Anthony Bennett.

“It all looks very good now,” Ryzhov said. “Cleveland lacks shooting from distance, so Karasev has great prospects in this team.”

Last season, Cleveland was 23rd in the league on three-point shooting with just 34.6 percent of shots made, with team leader Wayne Ellington on 39.2 percent.

In 11 Eurocup games last season, Karasev averaged 16.1 points per game and shot 49 percent from three-point range.

The 19-year-old became the leader of BC Triumph Lyubertsy, averaging 20.2 points per game and 4.9 rebounds in 14 games in the Russian PBL league. Karasev, who won Olympic bronze medal in London, has told R-Sport that his main desire was now to get playing time in Cleveland.

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Alireza on 6/29/2013(UTC)
appaloosa
#67 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2013 1:02:05 AM(UTC)
appaloosa

Was thanked: 198 time(s) in 108 post(s)

I think it's great when there is international participation in a sport. That should mean

that the players being chosen are the best out there. Cleveland chose a Russian at No. 19

and a Canadian at No. 1 !!
1 user thanked appaloosa for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 6/29/2013(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#68 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2013 5:15:25 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Was thanked: 2862 time(s) in 1718 post(s)

...see, Grisha, when I was little...LOL

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
1 user thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 6/29/2013(UTC)
midaso
#66 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2013 6:30:20 AM(UTC)
midaso

Was thanked: 78 time(s) in 46 post(s)

They've already exceeded expectations I'd say. But they're probably more determined than ever to stick together after what big mouth Williams said. Problem is,if they're still together when Maria retires,she'd probably have to travel arond with him to keep the relationship going. Long distance r'ships don't work,Grigor has a lot of female attention and would never last that long without giving in to temptation. I can't see Maria being the WAG type though,spending 5-6 years on the road to support her hubby. More likely,she'd have post-tennis projects she wants to work on.

Dartagnan
#69 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2013 3:38:39 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

CROUCHING TIGER;324913 wrote:

...see, Grisha, when I was little...LOL

...see, Grisha, when I was little I used to train very hard so I won a Grand Slam at a senior age...

Alireza on 7/11/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#70 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2013 4:20:44 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Remember: The Devil likes money more than people's health. 

Dartagnan: I don't think that you always need an agent or a boyfriend or girlfriend to be famous in sport. You are famous in sport because you worked hard during many years...It is clear...

It is impossible to give the success of an athlete to someone else... Maria Sharapova's success is made by Sharapova's health...It is her destiny...It is clear

The Greek knew that it is impossible to change your destiny...by changing it, you are realizing it...

Yuri Sharapov created&built Sharapova during her childhood, but Sharapova has her own destiny... ANYWAY "YURI SHARAPOV IS THE UNIQUE HEART OF MARIA"

Many athletes prefer to be their own agent or to use their parents for agent...but sometimes this story with agent doesn't finish well. For example Fedorov, hockey superstar lost a lot of money because of his usa agent's fault... Sometimes, it is better to use your own head to solve a problem... I mean for an adult person...

Another example Steffi Graff's dad didn't pay the taxes so they had a lot of trouble in Germany...

Did Masha's agent find the solution to defeat Serena Williams???  The unbeatable usa tennis player... Maria Sharapova is the only one who can decide to defeat Serena...It is her destiny..

So let's not credit someone else to Masha's success...

Maria Sharapova's future should be linked with tennis but not clothes, candies, chocolates...

Tennis made Maria Sharapova famous...clothes, candies, shoes are the consequences of her success in tennis....

Maximizing 'Brand Sharapova': The man behind Maria

By Gary Morley, CNN, May 1, 2013  

(CNN) -- She towers above him, but she can't do without him -- so much so they even email each other up to 75 times a day.

Dartagnan: May be this man chose her everything ... Don't be a prisoner of your agent, you are an adult, you should use your own brain...

Dartagnan
#71 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 6:10:40 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan: Masha is visiting the country where lives Grisha actually: Stockholm, Sweden

Grisha was born in Haskovo as the only child of father Dimitar, a tennis coach and mother Maria, a sports teacher and former volleyball player. He first held a tennis racket, given to him by his mother at the age of three and when he was five he began to play daily. During his teenage years he lived in Paris, France while training at Patrick Mouratoglou's Tennis Academy. In 2012, Dimitrov was coached by Patrick Mouratoglou in an attempt to revive his fortunes. On 26 Nov 2012, Dimitrov left the Patrick Mouratoglou Academy and has joined the Good to Great Tennis Academy in Sweden, which is run by ex-touring pros Magnus NormanNicklas Kulti, and Mikael Tillström.

He speaks fluent Bulgarian and English and says his main interests are sports, cars, computers and watches. Since his junior career he has had several nicknames, including G-Force, Dimi, PT (Prime Time) Baby Fed and Show Time.

Dimitrov was rumored to be dating Russian WTA No.3 Maria Sharapova throughout the second half of 2012, but the two only confirmed their relationship after the 2013 Madrid Open, where the Bulgarian managed his first win against a world No. 1, beating Novak Djokovic.

Famous Grisha's quote: In order to be irreplaceable, you must be different.

4 users thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
CROUCHING TIGER on 7/3/2013(UTC), frida on 7/3/2013(UTC), raf72 on 7/4/2013(UTC), Alireza on 7/11/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#72 Posted : Thursday, July 04, 2013 6:05:14 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan: Masha is visiting the country where lives Grisha actually: Stockholm, Sweden

Masha: May I live in this country one day ?  Grisha are you here ...?

Grisha: Yes ! 

Grigor Dimitrov says move to Sweden has benefitted his game

ATP Tennis

Dartagnan
#73 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2013 1:05:53 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Maria's new boyfriend is Bulgarian tennis professional Grigor Dimitrov.

Tennis player Maria Sharapova

2 users thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
Alireza on 7/11/2013(UTC), Alain44 on 7/11/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#74 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2013 1:42:50 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Grisha: I love Maria Sharapova

Dartagnan;325287 wrote:

Maria's new boyfriend is Bulgarian tennis professional Grigor Dimitrov.

Tennis player Maria Sharapova

Dartagnan
#75 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2013 7:54:54 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan: About the relationship of Masha&Grisha.

Many people think that Grisha is lucky because he is Masha's boyfriend. They say that he met Masha by chance. We don't think so...We think it is Grisha's destiny to meet Masha..

He is not a toy boy because according Maria Sharapova's destiny, she had to meet him this year...It was inevitable. I mean many factors in their life get together to create this love meeting...

Yes Grisha is very lucky because it is his destiny to meet Maria Sharapova at this moment of his life. I mean their destinies met this year.  

This love meeting was programmed a long time ago in Masha&Grisha destiny...They even don't know it...

The Ancient Greeks knew that it is impossible to change your destiny, by changing it, you are realizing it. 

Why do we feel free in life ? We feel free because we don't know our destiny at the beginning of our life. If we knew it, may be life wouldn't have been so interesting

Only Jesus Christ knew his destiny at the beginning of his life...

The mystery of our destiny makes our life more interesting...

Anyway we have to fight in life to reach our goals and realize our destiny...

Alireza on 7/13/2013(UTC)
Alain44
#76 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2013 11:54:27 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 76 post(s)

Dartagnan, to morrow I will develop the destiny's theme !

1 user thanked Alain44 for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 7/12/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#77 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2013 7:06:16 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Alain44;325299 wrote:

Dartagnan, tomorrow I will develop the destiny's theme !

The problem is: Do we control our destiny? or Does our destiny control us?

Anyway, It is a philosophical question. There are several answers...

For example: few days ago my car has been knocked in a car park. The driver who knocked my car made a mistake...it was his fault, I was absent during the accident. My car was correctly parked. 

Many factors (day, time, place, person...) got together to create this accident.

Would I have avoided this accident ? or is it my destiny ? 

2 users thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
Alain44 on 7/12/2013(UTC), Alireza on 7/13/2013(UTC)
Alain44
#78 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2013 11:47:44 PM(UTC)

Dartagnan, I agree with you write about destiny, but some precisions should be provided. I imagine this concept from a spiritualist viewpoint and, more specifically, in a « reincarnionnist » viewpoint. I am an author - my fourth book, the volume 3 of my trilogy about prophecies, will be pubished in september, and I have a website - who write about topics like life after death, NDE (Near-Death Experiences) and out-of-body experiences (« astral journey »), reincarnation, ‘‘mediumnic’’ communications and channeling, unexplained phenomena, parapsychology (telepathy, clairvoyance, psyckokinesis and phenomena which suggest the survival of consciousness after death…), UFOs and extraterrestrial presence… I am interested in this topics for several decades (I am born in 1955 and my first interest for UFOs, for example, goes back 1969) - It’s the goal of my life. I am interested by spirituality and one of the important concepts of my « life’s philosophy » is reincarnation, which is the fundamental law of spiritual evolution. Numerous lives are necessary to reach a level of consciousness which allow us to evade from the cycle of lives (samsara) and this way to reach the « eternal life » (on the higher dimensions or ‘‘frequencial levels’’). The soul exist before the incarnation. The physical body is comparable to a garment or a car, and the soul is the « driver » which use the biological vehicle… Two fundamental laws explain which happen in individual lives and in planetary events : the law of « libre-arbitre » (in french) and the law of cause/effect (in french : « loi de cause à effet ») or karmic law. These laws are in constant interaction. There is an individual karma, but also a collective karma (national, « racial », humanity’s karma…) Before the incarnation (the physical life on a 3 D world like Earth), the soul choose (but some parameters are « layed down » for karmic reasons), with the spiritual guides, some events and characteristics (male or female sex, parents, friends, wife or husband, job, and so on...) of the future life and also the people she will « meet » (people with karmic links). For exemple, a soul can to plan the meeting with the future... boyfriend ! That's... « destiny » !

Dartagnan on 7/13/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#79 Posted : Saturday, July 13, 2013 5:34:37 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

I agree with you about UFO.

I had an experience with UFO few weeks ago. The UFO I saw, was a round white light (diameter of 6 meters) moving on the top of the house in the next door at a heigh of 20 meters. It happened during a cloudy day in the night. There were few people in the street at 12 am.

This day my mother noticed this round white light moving around during a long time so she called me. I saw it so I noticed that this white light was not a spot light from a light source, but a rare&strange phenomena. I started moving my arms to call it to move in my direction so the round white light moved in my direction. I could see it moving around on top of my head at a heigh of 20 meters. This white light followed me&my mother when we called it with our arms to move in our direction. We walked at a distance of 300 meters so this round white light followed us. This white light circled around us so it understood our message. It was a clever white light which understood very well our message. 

We came back home so the round white light came back with us, turning around our heads. During this night, it continued moving around on the top of the house in the next door. My camera is not good enough to take pictures in the night so I didn't take a picture of this strange phenomena but I remember it very well. Physics can't explain it. The next day this round white light disappeared. 

I know that the Ancient Egyptians believed in the reincarnation.

About the reincarnation, I would like to know if this phenomena has a memory. 

Imagine a talented person who is reincarnated; is he or she going to remember his or her past experience on Earth? or She or he is going to live a new experience not linked with the first one. 

I think that the reincarnation could be effective if this phenomena has a memory otherwise it has no sense. 

Do you know why I think that we can't change our destiny ?

I had some experience myself with my dreams in my childhood and short life. 

Dreams often give us a message about a future event (bad or good).  

For example if you dreams that you kills a snake, the next day you will have a success in your activities or work. I experimented it myself several times, it worked very well. 

Dreams give us a message about a future event, it is impossible to change this future event...

So I think that our destiny controls us even if we feel free to do what we want...

Alain44;325343 wrote:

Dartagnan, I agree with you write about destiny, but some precisions should be provided. I imagine this concept from a spiritualist viewpoint and, more specifically, in a « reincarnionnist » viewpoint. I am an author - my fourth book, the volume 3 of my trilogy about prophecies, will be pubished in september, and I have a website - who write about topics like life after death, NDE (Near-Death Experiences) and out-of-body experiences (« astral journey »), reincarnation, ‘‘mediumnic’’ communications and channeling, unexplained phenomena, parapsychology (telepathy, clairvoyance, psyckokinesis and phenomena which suggest the survival of consciousness after death…), UFOs and extraterrestrial presence… I am interested in this topics for several decades (I am born in 1955 and my first interest for UFOs, for example, goes back 1969) - It’s the goal of my life. I am interested by spirituality and one of the important concepts of my « life’s philosophy » is reincarnation, which is the fundamental law of spiritual evolution. Numerous lives are necessary to reach a level of consciousness which allow us to evade from the cycle of lives (samsara) and this way to reach the « eternal life » (on the higher dimensions or ‘‘frequencial levels’’). The soul exist before the incarnation. The physical body is comparable to a garment or a car, and the soul is the « driver » which use the biological vehicle… Two fundamental laws explain which happen in individual lives and in planetary events : the law of « libre-arbitre » (in french) and the law of cause/effect (in french : « loi de cause à effet ») or karmic law. These laws are in constant interaction. There is an individual karma, but also a collective karma (national, « racial », humanity’s karma…) Before the incarnation (the physical life on a 3 D world like Earth), the soul choose (but some parameters are « layed down » for karmic reasons), with the spiritual guides, some events and characteristics (male or female sex, parents, friends, wife or husband, job, and so on...) of the future life and also the people she will « meet » (people with karmic links). For exemple, a soul can to plan the meeting with the future... boyfriend ! That's... « destiny » !

Alain44 on 7/14/2013(UTC)
Alain44
#80 Posted : Sunday, July 14, 2013 12:12:03 AM(UTC)

Thank you, Dartagnan, for your comment. I will respond to you later, because "the bed wait " !   

Alain44
#81 Posted : Sunday, July 14, 2013 11:54:36 PM(UTC)

Dartagnan, it’s a surprising (or amazing) coincidence that you have seen a few weeks ago what appears to be an UFO… It’s interesting. On my website (www.mondenouveau.fr), I have written numerous texts about UFOs and extraterrestrial presence (and on other topics : NDE, paranormal phenomena…).

Yes, the memory is an essential part of our immortal soul. It’s what characterize a being, and this memory survive through lives. But we forget previous lives for two reasons : a new brain (the latter has not recorded past lives’memory) and the necessity to protect ourselves from bad memories (traumas, negative acts) and to focus on the present life.

Nevertheless, some people have spontaneous memories, like these children who have studied by researchers like Ian Stevenson (died in 2007). Sometimes, marks are visible on the chlidrens’ skin, marks that are closely related to the previous body’s death, for example…

The subconscious memory is recorded on a subtil body (of light), but I can’t develop here this "esoteric" topic… It’s possible to contact our "central memory" (or subconscious memory) using a method which entail an altered (or modified) state of consciousness like hypnosis. But the better method is perhaps autohypnosis. You can read the book published in 2011 (french translation in 2012) : "Doors to Past Lives and Future Lives", from Joe Slate and Carl Llewellyn Weschcke. (www.llewellyn.com) I am reading this book. The method consist in leading to a state of autohypnosis which include the MO/CR method and the past live’Corridor. In french in the book : méthode des mouvements oculaires (MO) et du compte à rebours (CR) ; méthode du Corridor de la vie passée. In the second phase, someone visualize a corridor with doors. Every door represent a particular life of the person who try to reach to the "central memory". In opening a door, we can see scenes of this particular life, perhaps connected with a problem of the present life… There is a door that represent "preexistence" (life before terrestrial lives), and an other door represent life beetwen terrestrial lives !

This summer, a french TV channel (M6) will broadcast six documentaries about "extraordinary experiences". A documentary concern the reincarnation. These documentraies are produced by the INREES, an organization which make good work about these topics. (www.inrees.com)

Dartagnan on 7/15/2013(UTC)