logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Maria is the best tennis player in the world
Dartagnan
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2011 4:51:47 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

masha

Cool cool. 

What is very important in life is to be an "honest person" and "to love your parents". 

God will give you the rest. 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
Alireza on 7/8/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2011 7:11:32 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Masha always pays attention to her fans. It is a part of her nice attitude. Here an example in Turkey.

Today after my practice I hit with some talented young juniors, they were so nice.

MASHA

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

2 users thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
yan_ap@hotmail.com on 1/31/2012(UTC), Alireza on 7/8/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#3 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2011 6:38:59 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Maria Sharapova at 13 years old

RARE VIDEO OF MASHA: http://www.youtube.com/w...xbSE&feature=related

The fact that Masha loves so much her Dad, it is very sweet to hear it. 

Iron Horse
#6 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2012 12:29:09 AM(UTC)
Iron Horse

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Agreed, she donates a tremendous amount of her own money and time to charities and the less fortunate. I see her as a philanthropist that also plays tennis. Some people are good at sports and make alot of money and you never hear about them. Maria makes a difference. She draws attention to issues that she is passionate about. There will always be a special place in my heart for her, first. Being a nice person comes first, a fantastic athlete second, tennis player third.
1 user thanked Iron Horse for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 7/3/2013(UTC)
TheAristocrat
#7 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2012 12:45:10 AM(UTC)
TheAristocrat

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Very much agreed! People who grow up in very family orientated cultures in particular tend to have a wonderful attitude; as well as a sense of gratitude and humility. To common it has become for people to be proud, arrogant and even agressive and violent. Such a shame that these bad qualities have become so sought after. I admire Maria's demeanour very much. That is not say that I think she is without fault! I do not expect her to be perfect or to make the right decisions. Such would be overly demanding and nieve. However, having that foundation of better qualities stands you in good stead in those moments when your human nature for entropy reveals itself.

Maria, if you could read this, never lose those qualities. It's very easy to lose sight of their value when you have so many people adoring and praising you. Never forget who you are.

1 user thanked TheAristocrat for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 7/3/2013(UTC)
<3Maria Sharapova
#8 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2012 10:19:20 AM(UTC)
<3Maria Sharapova

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 47 post(s)
All the time!
2 users thanked <3Maria Sharapova for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 7/4/2013(UTC), solitario on 7/6/2013(UTC)
MiniMasha12
#9 Posted : Wednesday, April 25, 2012 5:17:02 PM(UTC)
MiniMasha12

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 24 post(s)
Originally Posted by: <3Maria Sharapova Go to Quoted Post
All the time!

Dartagnan
#4 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2012 4:21:16 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

We have to believe in Maria Sharapova. 

Originally Posted by: Dartagnan Go to Quoted Post

Masha always pays attention to her fans. It is a part of her nice attitude. Here an example in Turkey the last year

Today after my practice I hit with some talented young juniors, they were so nice.

MASHA

Alireza on 7/8/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#5 Posted : Wednesday, July 03, 2013 8:56:13 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan: We have to recognize that Maria is a very courageous person.  She knows how to endure difficulties&injuries in life&sport. 

If Maria Sharapova were not so courageous, she would have left tennis a long time ago. It is the case of many tennis players who had serious injuries in tennis.

Maria still plays the best tennis of the planet. Her passion for tennis makes 950 millions of her fans* happy everyday. Her best tennis makes her opponents envious. I would like to remember people that Maria Sharapova devotes herself 100% for tennis at each tournament. 

The experts point to her as the unique champion in tennis. 

GOD BLESS MARIA !!!!

* I would like to remember people that in reality Maria has more fans than in facebook...

frida on 7/4/2013(UTC), Alireza on 7/6/2013(UTC)
Tony Montana
#11 Posted : Thursday, July 04, 2013 2:28:27 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 11 post(s)

Maria your earth's greatest tennis player. Not only that your the best looking tennis player. I can get my hair fixed for a few thousand. It doesn't matter because you should go back to Alex. Why wouldn't you give acting 1 try with your fame no matter who you date. If you want to see the script to the The Finish Line my email IS writersiq@hotmail.com.

There is plenty of heat energy around the sun. On Mercury it's -280 in the shadows and 800 Fahrenheit in the sun. There is no medium to hold the heat and the sun's energy moves in a straight line. The heated liquid generates power facing the sun and heats the ship behind the solar array. Alex and Maria's spaceship can go 100 light years in 13 years. 1 year to get in orbit around the sun. 1 year to go to 10 times the speed of light. 10 years travel time and 1 year to slow down around the target star.

Light speed barrier?? A Pulsar moves 20% the speed of light without 20% of infinite mass. A teaspoon weighs over 1 billion TONS. A prototype of my ship can test if there is a light speed barrier. A hint from god. A Pulsar can be used for space navigation. A Pulsar is 10 times more accurate than the atomic clock. Why wouldn't you give acting 1 try to know if you like it?

Tony

Dartagnan
#12 Posted : Thursday, July 04, 2013 6:25:31 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Maria: You know, I am going to go back to court very soon.

My life is linked with tennis. My past was linked with tennis so my future will be linked with tennis.

Actually I have a new boyfriend, this is Grisha. I am happy with him. He is very nice. 

Dartagnan: One day Maria Sharapova might create her own tennis academy where millions of tennis players will train....because people respect her for her performance in tennis. Maria is an honest person. 

Maria Sharapova tennis academy...

frida on 7/5/2013(UTC), Alireza on 7/6/2013(UTC)
Tony Montana
#15 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2013 12:30:26 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 11 post(s)

Women's tennis is your life. No problem with that. You can try acting with your fame. This gives you an advantage to an unkown actress. Rocky made Stallone and Terminator Schwarzenegger. If you want to help make movies my email is writersiq@hotmail.com. If not best of luck to you.

The sun's energy in various forms can propel a spaceship to an earth like planet. The sun's light energy can provide power for laser propulsion which can surpase chemical rockets. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_propulsion

Radiation from the sun can be turned into usable energy. This technology is just getting started. http://www.newscientist....ricity.html#.UdZQcJXn_3g

Dartagnan
#13 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2013 6:36:36 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

ABOUT MARIA SHARAPOVA TENNIS ACADEMY IN 2018

Maria Sharapova: I am not against to create my own tennis Academy in the future for all children in the world. 

Dartagnan: We think it is a plan of a clever person. I would like to remember to people that Maria Sharapova can live until the last day of her life only with tennis. Tennis has no secret for Maria Sharapova.

Maria doesn't need to be an actress, she doesn't need to be a top model or an advertising agent or a person who creates her own fashion. These fields are not for Maria Sharapova. People who advise Maria Sharapova to do other activities not linked with tennis in the future, want to destroy Maria reputation in tennis. Maria Sharapova spent a life to play tennis, she knows all about tennis. Maria's past was linked with tennis, Maria's future will be linked with tennis. 

Maria Sharapova is a person who is created for tennis. After her tennis career, she should create her own tennis academy. Her tennis academy will be very famous in the world, because all experts knows the value of Maria Sharapova tennis.

Maria Sharapova also knows how to create a champion in tennis because she is a champion herself.

For example, the french football player Zidane, when he retired, he wanted to be a journalist, but he finally returned to football. At the moment he is going to be an adviser in a football club. In few years he will a famous coach. 

Why did he take this decision? Zidane took this decision because he spent a life to play football, he knows all about football. Football is his passion, he can't live without this sport. 

It is the same for Maria Sharapova, tennis is her passion, she couldn't live without it. 

Conclusion: Maria Sharapova should have her own tennis academy in the future. She has a great experience in pro tennis and tournaments. 

We know that there is a Nick Bollettieri Tennis Academy.

But we also need a Maria Sharapova Tennis Academy for the new generation of tennis players. It is an important step for the development of tennis in the world. 

We are sure than millions of people will be interested to train in Maria Sharapova Tennis Academy.  We are sure that Maria will have a success in this field. 

Millions of children love Maria Sharapova's tennis more than candies...

So one day, young tennis players of Maria Sharapova Tennis Academy will win Grand Slams... 

A plan of Maria Sharapova tennis Avademy:

5 users thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
Alireza on 7/6/2013(UTC), CROUCHING TIGER on 7/6/2013(UTC), frida on 7/6/2013(UTC), solitario on 7/6/2013(UTC), Alain44 on 7/7/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#14 Posted : Sunday, July 07, 2013 7:46:09 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

It is an answer to people who don't believe that Maria Sharapova is the best tennis player of the planet...

You should remember that Maria Sharapova is not a robot or a overdoped person, she can't win all tournaments. Maria Sharapova is an human being, she needs a rest sometimes...

If Maria Sharapova were overdoped like Lance Armstrong, she would have won all tournaments and Grand Slams each years, may be you would be happy if she were doped...

BUT Remember, the honesty is a part of Maria Sharpova's game. 

Maria Sharapova has won a tournament in Germany this year, she was also a finalist in a usa&italian&french tournament this year. She did her best. She worked hard with her team. It took her a lot of energy...Others tennis players didn't reach these finals...so it is normal that they are fresher than Maria. 

Yes Maria Sharapova didn't win a final against Kvitova but she recently defeated Kvitova several times so she increased her level in tennis. 

Anyway Maria Sharapova is a very good tennis player but sometimes she can lose a match. 

Dimitrov defeated Djokovic that doesn't mean that Djokovic is a bad tennis player...

Maria Sharapova is the best tennis player of the planet, not in my mind but in reality...she is an excellent tennis player in reality...

People who don't recognize the great merit of Maria Sharapova in tennis, are ungrateful. 

Alireza on 7/8/2013(UTC)
Alain44
#16 Posted : Sunday, July 07, 2013 8:36:04 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 76 post(s)

"Dartagnan", a "Maria Sharapova Tennis Academy" is a good idea ! Perhaps Maria would be interested in doing it... 

Dartagnan
#17 Posted : Monday, July 08, 2013 5:12:28 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Originally Posted by: Alain44 Go to Quoted Post

"Dartagnan", a "Maria Sharapova Tennis Academy" is a good idea ! Perhaps Maria would be interested in doing it... 

Dartagnan: We are happy that you like the idea of the Maria Sharapova Tennis Academy. 

BUT Who is Maria Sharapova ?

Is she a seller of candies&shoes&canon&watches... ? NO because she never worked in a shop

Is she a designer of clothes ? NO because she didn't study in this field so it will be difficult for her to control all activities in this field. she will be exploited by people who know this bussiness better than her. 

Is she a top model ? NO, but she is tall with a pretty face. She won't be so young for this job in the future.

Is she an actress ? NO because she didn't study in this field. 

When you want to be successfull in a field, you don't need only big money but you also need to know this activity very well and control it. If it is not the case, you won't be the leader in your bussiness so she will be exploited by people who know this bussiness better than her. 

Bill Gate was famous in computing because he worked in this field during a long time.  

Maria Sharapova is a excellent tennis player with a large experience in tennis. Tennis has no secret for Maria Sharapova. She is the one who defeated the best tennis players in the world when she had a senior age. She won plenty of tournaments...

We said that Tennis has no secret for Maria Sharapova so when she will create her tennis Academy, she will control herself all the activities because she knows exactly what is important for each tennis players to be successfull. 

The goal of her tennis Academy will be to train pro tennis players but also the ones who like tennis. 

Alain44 on 7/8/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#18 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2013 2:14:21 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan: I am very happy to know that finally people recognize the real merit of Maria Sharapova as the best tennis player in the world. 

They recognize her as the best not because she promotes shoes, clothes, watches, cars, cell phones, candies....

They recognize Maria Sharapova as the best tennis player in the world because she plays a beautifull tennis that all experts of tennis recognize as one of the best in the world. 

They recognize her as the best tennis player because she worked hard in this field all her life.

Tennis has no secret for Maria Sharapova. 

We have to recognize the real value of Maria Sharapova in tennis. 

We hope all fans of Maria Sharapova recognize the contribution of Maria Sharapova in tennis. 

Maria has been selected as an ESPY nominee for Best Female Tennis Player. 

http://espn.go.com/espys/2013/

U can vote for Maria Sharapova 

Dartagnan
#19 Posted : Thursday, July 11, 2013 7:23:17 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan: Eyewitnesses of Maria Sharapova's talent in tennis or hard work in tennis...

Millions of people love Maria Sharapova for her talent in tennis...

Photo : Have you heard? Maria Sharapova and Victoria Azarenka will face each other in semifinals of the French Open.

Dartagnan
#20 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2013 6:48:17 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Maria Sharapova: Psyched to be nominated for ESPY's Best Tennis Player of the Year - such a fab night in sports! Wanna show me some love? Vote here http://es.pn/10MctZl 

Dartagnan: We love Maria Sharapova for her honesty in sport&life...

GOD BLESS MARIA !!! 

Maria is a very nice person...

Alain44 on 7/12/2013(UTC), Alireza on 7/13/2013(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#21 Posted : Saturday, July 13, 2013 6:02:30 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Was thanked: 2862 time(s) in 1718 post(s)

REHAB for shouder and ribs...

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
1 user thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 7/13/2013(UTC)