logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Maria's LoveLIfe..Programmed By Matrix
matrixfrvr
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 04, 2013 7:05:49 PM(UTC)
matrixfrvr

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Yeah..

Matrix iz been Instrumental in making Maria's LIfe both Tennis and Lovelife ....

I don't want to go to Any one's(Dartagnan) Post to Question him...

->  Actually Why Dartagnan making hypothetical stories about Maria and Grigor..

@ If Dartagnan wantz to Know Truefactz..

Just go to ask Maria whom she really Loves !! so that all Doubts would be Cleared..

@ And With respect I request U(Dartagnan)

Stop making absurd Stories on Posts to hamper her Mindset,Tennis Career..

-> Already the "LoveMania"of Maria on Media, Press really Killed her Tennis Career..

Fact iz: To Hide Her real Lover (Requested to Maria by her real Lover)from Media, People she iz been acting with Grigor..

-> Again I Request+Warn all of Senior+Junior Members of Forum not to Post.. anything absurd regarding Maria's Love+Tennis Winningz Without Valid Proof.. 

-> Actually She iz been Mentally Depressed so much..

Any Questions if anyone wants to Know ..Then Question Me here !!

"I COULD NEVER WORK AGAIN &STILL HAVE A GREAT LIFE,BUT THERE'S NOT ONE-PART OF ME THAT WANTS TO STOP..!!"- Maria Sharapova-2013
dario91
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2013 6:04:21 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Hi can you help me please?I'm italian and i want to realize the dream of my girlfirend.She has only a dream in her life:meet maria sharapova.She had a lots of problems in this years, her parents don't stay good and i want to make happy her for only one day.She would be happy if she can see maria in front of her for one minute.Tell me if it is possible, i can pay money if it needs.Thank you for the help!!

1 user thanked dario91 for this useful post.
Alireza on 7/10/2013(UTC)
Alireza
#5 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2013 8:08:38 AM(UTC)
Alireza

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 965 time(s) in 508 post(s)

dario91;325245 wrote:

Hi can you help me please?I'm italian and i want to realize the dream of my girlfirend.She has only a dream in her life:meet maria sharapova.She had a lots of problems in this years, her parents don't stay good and i want to make happy her for only one day.She would be happy if she can see maria in front of her for one minute.Tell me if it is possible, i can pay money if it needs.Thank you for the help!!

Hi dario,  I think that you'd better buy one of Maria's matches ticket in a tournament! Then you and your girlfriend will see Maria for more than one minute!

Maria's next tournament is in Stanford,USA! You're in Europe, if you came earlier here, you could see Maria in Europe! Now Maria's most of the tournaments are in USA! But if you are not able to go to USA, Istanbul Open is good,too! The tickets are on sale! 

And you can see Maria's 2013 tournament schedules in her official site: www.mariasharapova.com/tour.aspx

It was my idea. other members can help you with other ideas, then you can choose! I wish you will make your girlfriend happy 

Persian Gulf FOREVER -Arabs can not change the history, they can't cheat-
dario91
#6 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2013 9:55:27 AM(UTC)

Alireza;325247 wrote:

dario91;325245 wrote:

Hi dario,  I think that you'd better buy one of Maria's matches ticket in a tournament! Then you and your girlfriend will see Maria for more than one minute!

Maria's next tournament is in Stanford,USA! You're in Europe, if you came earlier here, you could see Maria in Europe! Now Maria's most of the tournaments are in USA! But if you are not able to go to USA, Istanbul Open is good,too! The tickets are on sale! 

And you can see Maria's 2013 tournament schedules in her official site: www.mariasharapova.com/tour.aspx

It was my idea. other members can help you with other ideas, then you can choose! I wish you will make your girlfriend happy 

Thank you very much for your answer.We have seen Maria in Rome this year, but my girlfriend's dream is make a photo, with her, or have the chance to speak her one second. According you, is this an impossible thing to realize?exscuse me for my english.

1 user thanked dario91 for this useful post.
Alireza on 7/10/2013(UTC)
Alireza
#7 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2013 11:43:33 AM(UTC)
Alireza

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 965 time(s) in 508 post(s)

dario91;325249 wrote:

Alireza;325247 wrote:

dario91;325245 wrote:

Thank you very much for your answer.We have seen Maria in Rome this year, but my girlfriend's dream is make a photo, with her, or have the chance to speak her one second. According you, is this an impossible thing to realize?exscuse me for my english.

Well, your girlfriend has seen Maria Sharapova, this is wonderful!  Many people want to see Maria while she is playing and your girlfriend has done it! You know few of us ,this forum members, have seen Maria!

Your girlfriend's dream is most of Maria's fans dream. They all want to have a photo with her and a sign! Of course it is NOT impossible and you can do it! 

In each tournament there is a place that players are there and give signs to their fans and fans can have a photo with their favorite players, you can try it,too!

No more solution come to my mind except this. 

Persian Gulf FOREVER -Arabs can not change the history, they can't cheat-
matrixfrvr
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 10, 2013 4:44:38 PM(UTC)
matrixfrvr

dario91;325245 wrote:

Yeah.. Matrix

I can fulfill Ur Girl Friend's Dream... But Not Now... But anyhow thiz Year ...

Itz A Commitment!!

"I COULD NEVER WORK AGAIN &STILL HAVE A GREAT LIFE,BUT THERE'S NOT ONE-PART OF ME THAT WANTS TO STOP..!!"- Maria Sharapova-2013
dario91
#4 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2013 4:46:38 AM(UTC)

matrixfrvr;325270 wrote:

[quote=dario91;325245]

Yeah.. Matrix

I can fulfill Ur Girl Friend's Dream... But Not Now... But anyhow thiz Year ...

Itz A Commitment!

Matrix tell me that i have understood what have you told!!:):)Did you promise me that you help me to realize my girlfriend's dream???i can't believe it!if is the truth she 's really happy finally!!

matrixfrvr
#8 Posted : Sunday, July 14, 2013 10:00:02 PM(UTC)
matrixfrvr

Yeah..

Matrix!!

Hi.. Dario!!

-> I respect all True Lovers of World!!

-> I am really impressed the Way U love Ur Girl Friend......!!

-> U must be Glad to Know:

Really  I have Committed to U.. Make U both (U and Ur Girl Friend)

to Meet with Our Forever Heartful Maria !!

Yeah Thiz Year anyhow!!

-> I know Ur English:

Hence I want to say:

Itz Promise By Matrix to make U both ..meet with Maria!!  

-> Hence Relaxed!!

U both would get More than Maria(Maria& Her Soulmate) when U meet Her !!

dario91
#9 Posted : Monday, July 15, 2013 9:00:41 AM(UTC)

Matrix, thank you very much. I'm crying for the happiness, believe me!Tell me how can i thank you.You deserve a big present by me.Please, tell me what can i make to repay you.
matrixfrvr
#10 Posted : Monday, July 15, 2013 10:58:31 AM(UTC)
matrixfrvr

Yeah.. Matrix!!

(Matrix & Music Never sleep.. on Earth frvr !!)

-> Mr. Dario....

I want to Say:

@ I alwayz Respect.... True Loverz in the World !!

@ I am Very much Impressed Of Ur Dedication to Ur Girl Friend.....

@ I am going to fulfill Ur Dream:

B'coz :

I alwayz Fulfill "Anyone's Wish".....

Who requests Me By Heart ..to get something From Me without Selfishness !!

-> I help Needy people .....

without thinking of Getting any Returns from them for My Help !!

B'coz I feel Blissed.....When I help Needy Peoples!!

-> About Ur meeting with Maria:

I would Write to U @ Ur Mail-ID

When U r going to Meet !!  (Just know: Last Month of Year!!)

Hence Enjoy Life!!!

adrian555
#11 Posted : Wednesday, July 17, 2013 12:23:48 AM(UTC)

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)
I wanna Maria also

she act like she scared of me

I am a blackman lol