logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Candy
KarmaKrooK
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 11, 2013 7:15:18 PM(UTC)
KarmaKrooK

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 30 post(s)

I know how much Maria loves candy and thought I'd create a topic where all kinds of uber delicious candy can be discussed. This gum candy has the right amount sweet and sour taste that will keep you coming back for more. This straw shaped candy has an al dente firmness and is covered with crystallised sugar. This particular Sour Punch that I'm holding is Blue Raspberry flavored is quite delicious. I'd recommend it to all candy lovers and pretty much everyone else. 3.5 out of 5 stars. 

I have yet to try Sugarpova candy and it would be hard to say if there are any similiraties.
KarmaKrooK
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2013 3:36:52 PM(UTC)
KarmaKrooK

Fruit Gushers. Another classic to add to the list of great candies. If you like candy with liquid centers you'll love this one. Fruit Gushers is a gummy candy with a semi-soft gummy on the outside and a sweet and fruity liquid center on the inside. Making this candy harder to resist are its bright and various color. Before you'll know it the entire bag will be gone and you'll be wanting more. 4 out of 5 stars. 

KarmaKrooK
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2013 2:52:05 PM(UTC)
KarmaKrooK

Ahh the beloved Jolly Rancher. If you've never had one of these you're missing out. With delightful flavors like grape, apple, watermelon, cherry and blue raspberry your tastebuds will thank you. They are a hard bite-size brightly colored candy with a light flavor that won't make you sick to the stomach. By the handful or just one Jolly Ranchers make a great candy anytime. 4.5 out of 5 stars.

[On a side note when I used to work in a gift shop many customer would often request the candy and be angry when we didn't have any in store. Lesson learned: keep your customer Jolly with a Jolly Rancher.]