logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages<12345>»
Masha prefers Grisha !!!!
<3Maria Sharapova
#39 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2013 11:33:28 PM(UTC)
<3Maria Sharapova

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 47 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Dartagnan Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: <3Maria Sharapova Go to Quoted Post
How is it going with Maria and Sasha?????? Are they still together?!?!

Dartagnan: It is the answer to your question.

I prefer Grisha because at least he is an honest person in sport and life...he is real. I mean they are both honest in sport and life.. that is why I like them

Photos: Maria Sharapova watches Grigor Dimitrov at Aegon Championships

Maria Sharapova

Maria Sharapova brought her trademark intensity to the tennis court on Monday … as a spectator.

Grigor Dimitrov

Grigor Dimitrov escaped with a first-round win at the Aegon Championships. (Carl Court/AFP/Getty Images)

The French Open finalist attended boyfriend Grigor Dimitrov’s first-round match against Dudi Sela at the Aegon Championships in London. She was treated to plenty of drama as Dimitrov prevailed 4-6, 6-2, 7-6 (4) after Sela served for the match in the third set.

Sharapova, 26, is not playing this week after losing to Serena Williams at the French Open on Saturday. Dimitrov, 22, made the semifinals at Queen’s Club last year.

Dimitrov lost in the third round of the French Open, where he was asked about his view of the paparazzi in the wake of being snapped cuddling with Sharapova at the Madrid Open last month.

“Well, they’ve got to live, right?” he told reporters with a laugh. “It will happen, so I have to be ready. Next time I’ll wave, maybe.”

Sharapova opened up about her private life in an interview with USA Today last month.

“It’s about finding the person where you can be yourself all the time, where you’re comfortable with being younger girl, the older girl, the mature girl, and the person that understands you and look at you and say you’re completely off your rocker!” she tells USA TODAY Sports, chuckling.

“I have so many things going on in my life and I really love them. Of course I want someone to be by my side to enjoy them. You know, I can jump on a plane tomorrow and go somewhere because I want to do it. And it’s really important that that person respects me for the decisions that I make and the things that I do in my life.”

Sorry, I dun really understand...

Dartagnan
#40 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2013 7:44:18 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

I prefer Grisha because at least he is an honest person in sport and life...he is real. I mean they are both honest in sport and life.. that is why I like them

Maria Sharapova

Maria Sharapova brought her trademark intensity to the tennis court on Monday … as a spectator.

Grigor Dimitrov

Grigor Dimitrov escaped with a first-round win at the Aegon Championships. (Carl Court/AFP/Getty Images)

The French Open finalist attended boyfriend Grigor Dimitrov’s first-round match against Dudi Sela at the Aegon Championships in London. She was treated to plenty of drama as Dimitrov prevailed 4-6, 6-2, 7-6 (4) after Sela served for the match in the third set.

Sharapova, 26, is not playing this week after losing to Serena Williams at the French Open on Saturday. Dimitrov, 22, made the semifinals at Queen’s Club last year.

Dimitrov lost in the third round of the French Open, where he was asked about his view of the paparazzi in the wake of being snapped cuddling with Sharapova at the Madrid Open last month.

“Well, they’ve got to live, right?” he told reporters with a laugh. “It will happen, so I have to be ready. Next time I’ll wave, maybe.”

Sharapova opened up about her private life in an interview with USA Today last month.

“It’s about finding the person where you can be yourself all the time, where you’re comfortable with being younger girl, the older girl, the mature girl, and the person that understands you and look at you and say you’re completely off your rocker!” she tells USA TODAY Sports, chuckling.

“I have so many things going on in my life and I really love them. Of course I want someone to be by my side to enjoy them. You know, I can jump on a plane tomorrow and go somewhere because I want to do it. And it’s really important that that person respects me for the decisions that I make and the things that I do in my life.”

Masha prefers Grisha, she left Sasha...

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
Alireza on 6/13/2013(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#50 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2013 7:53:06 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Was thanked: 2870 time(s) in 1723 post(s)
Photos: Maria Sharapova watches Grigor Dimitrov at Aegon Championships

http://tennis.si.com/201...ov-aegon-championships/

Present for the "GOSSIP"-girls/boys *smirks*

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
Dartagnan
#51 Posted : Thursday, June 13, 2013 8:00:07 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Originally Posted by: CROUCHING TIGER Go to Quoted Post
Photos: Maria Sharapova watches Grigor Dimitrov at Aegon Championships

http://tennis.si.com/201...rov-aegon-championships/

Present for the "GOSSIP"-girls/boys *smirks*

Unfortunatly Grisha was defeated at this tournament by the next opponent....

Dimitrov should train harder 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Alireza on 6/13/2013(UTC)
<3Maria Sharapova
#41 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2013 12:42:18 AM(UTC)
<3Maria Sharapova

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 47 post(s)

Maria Sharapova

Grigor Dimitrov

Masha prefers Grisha, she left Sasha...

What?! Shit! When?! So, they have started now?!

Dartagnan
#42 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2013 9:00:54 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Photos: Maria Sharapova, Grigor Dimitrov at London event

http://tennis.si.com/201...-grigor-dimitrov-photos/

THE NEW COUPLE OF THE 2013 YEARS !!!!!

sharapova-dimitrov2

Maria Sharapova and Grigor Dimitrov

Grigor Dimitrov, OTTO founder Tony Giallonardo and Maria Sharapova 

4 users thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
frida on 6/20/2013(UTC), Alireza on 6/20/2013(UTC), CROUCHING TIGER on 6/20/2013(UTC), <3Maria Sharapova on 6/20/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#43 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 8:57:05 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

sharapova-dimitrov4-1371721609_500x0.jpg

GRIGOR DIMITROV FACTFILE

• Birthplace: Haskovo, Bulgaria

• Height: 6ft 2in

• Weight: 12st

• Turned Pro: 2008

• World-ranking: 31

• Girlfriend: Maria Sharapova

2 users thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
frida on 6/20/2013(UTC), Alireza on 6/20/2013(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#52 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 10:54:45 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Permalink voor ingesloten afbeelding

About 60% of Western women prefer "high heels" and suffer after about 2 hours; still they endure the PAIN

to be "beautifull"...not a good example Mash !!!

2 users thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 6/20/2013(UTC), Alireza on 6/20/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#53 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:47:16 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Maria Sharapova has already wore these "high heels". You can noticed it on this picture. 

I guess that Maria Sharapova wears high heels because Grisha is not a short man : 

• Height: 6ft 2in

Anyway they have the same height but I see that Grisha wears high shoes too. 

Masha has a new hair style&make up !!!!!

Originally Posted by: CROUCHING TIGER Go to Quoted Post

Permalink voor ingesloten afbeelding

About 60% of Western women prefer "high heels" and suffer after about 2 hours; still they endure the PAIN

to be "beautifull"...not a good example Mash !!!

Alireza on 6/20/2013(UTC), CROUCHING TIGER on 6/23/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#54 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 6:59:55 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan: What does this picture really mean ???

First, in summer during a sunny day, in england it is better to walk around bare-footed on grass than using high heels... because english people have beautifull grass. 

Second, English people will like drinking tea with Sugarpova at 4 pm. 

Alireza on 6/21/2013(UTC), frida on 6/23/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#26 Posted : Saturday, June 22, 2013 2:17:16 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

According Grisha Dimitrov, Maria Sharapova is better than Serena Williams. Grisha prefers Maria. He met Serana Williams once but finally he chose Maria as a girlfriend. Maria is his number 1 in tennis. 

I mean Maria is our real number 1 in tennis. 

Tennis stars' scandal: Sharapova blasts Serena over rape row

or Serena Williams wanted to ridicule Maria Sharapova in front of people 

Maria Sharapova blasted Serena Williams on Saturday for the American's controversial comments over a high-profile rape case.

In an astonishing attack on the world number one, which comes just two days before Wimbledon gets underway, Sharapova told Williams to keep her opinions to herself.

Williams, the 16-time Grand Slam title-winner, was forced to apologise for her comments regarding the rape of a 16-year-old girl by two high school American football players in the Ohio town of Steubenville.

"I was definitely sad to hear what she had to say about the whole case," said Sharapova

"I know everyone tries to create rivalries between us here and there. I just think she should be talking about her accomplishments, her achievements, rather than everything else that's just getting attention and controversy."

Dartagnan: Serena Williams might have talked about the rape of a 16-year-old girl to remember Sharapova that her lover is younger than her. That is why Maria attacked her...

In this case I would like to remember to Serena Williams that it is better to have a younger boyfriend or husband in life rather than an old ugly man who has less energy for love&life. 

Sharapova also criticised Williams's love life after the American had aimed a thinly-disguised jibe at the Russian's affair with Bulgarian player, Grigor Dimitrov, believed to be a former Williams boyfriend.

"There are people who live, breathe and dress tennis. I mean, seriously, give it a rest," Williams told Rolling Stone magazine without naming the Russian.

Dartagnan: This overdoped Serena Williams wants people believe that she is a superman of tennis.  

"She begins every interview with 'I'm so happy. I'm so lucky' - it's so boring. She's still not going to be invited to the cool parties. And, hey, if she wants to be with the guy with a black heart, go for it.

Dartagnan: A french coach with a black heart who is Serena's lover and her coach, it is not serious at all. I wonder how Serena Williams can win a grand slam in this case. Is she doped ????

"Sharapova, clearly upset at the insinuation, hit back on Saturday at Williams's romance with her French coach Patrick Mouratoglou.

"If she wants to talk about something personal, maybe she should talk about her relationship and her boyfriend that was married and is getting a divorce and has kids," said Sharapova.

"Talk about other things, but not draw attention to other things. She has so much in her life, many positives, and I think that's what it should be about.

"Williams got involved in the Ohio rape case story by giving an interview to Rolling Stone magazine.

"I'm not blaming the girl, but if you're a 16-year-old and you're drunk like that, your parents should teach you - don't take drinks from other people," the magazine quoted Williams as saying."She's 16, why was she that drunk where she doesn't remember? It could have been much worse. She's lucky. Obviously I don't know, maybe she wasn't a virgin, but she shouldn't have put herself in that position, unless they slipped her something, then that's different."

On Wednesday, Williams apologised.

Sharapova said she always make a point of trying to keep her private life under wraps."What I do on the court and what I talk about in my press conference is strictly about my career. I'm sure people want to know more, but yet I try to keep my personal life private," said the Russian. 

"Nobody really cares about what I have to say, my opinions. If I speak to my friends, that's one thing. But I don't go out and try to create things that shouldn't be really talked about." Sharapova

http://www.sportingnews....-rape-case-rolling-stone

CROUCHING TIGER on 6/23/2013(UTC), Alireza on 6/23/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#27 Posted : Saturday, June 22, 2013 2:40:43 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

DIMITROV AND DJOKOVIC IMITATE MARIA SHARAPOVA

VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zve0513EIJc

Dartagnan
#28 Posted : Sunday, June 23, 2013 5:27:39 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan: Serena has the look of an hammerhead shark. Only a very old white man with a black heart can love her for dirty money. 

Dartagnan: Maria has the nicest look, that is why people love her...

Alireza on 6/23/2013(UTC)
Alain44
#55 Posted : Sunday, June 23, 2013 12:46:11 PM(UTC)

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 76 post(s)

The Serena Williams’offensive remarks about Maria shows one thing : the "african lioness" is jealous of the "siberian tigress", despite the difference between the number of gained tournaments. Perhaps she is conscious that Maria is more loved than her and that she have more fans… The Maria’s response is intelligent and the Dartagnan’commentary above is appropriate. I hope that this incident will give to Maria the necessary energy to beat Serena W. ! (I have read here that the latter has withdrawn of Wimbledon’tournament and now she participate ? I have missed an "episode" !)

I am confronted to a problem :

I have won the Trivia Contest N° 101 (see the "NEWS") - the last Trivia Contest :

"Congratulations to the member 'Alain44' who was randomly selected and wins a signed autograph card."

A miracle ! But, since this announcement (posted on June 18), I have no news and I always wait for an email message… So I am worried and "under stress", and I hope that I have not been "forgotten" !

My question is : what to do ?

• To wait for ?

•  

• Send a message cliking upon "CONTACT US" ? (There are several e-mails adresses, but perhaps the more appropriate should be : "contact us here".)

•  

• Send a message on the Maria’ Facebook page (to click upon "MESSAGE") ?

If someone here knows the time limit before a contact, I should be happy to know this information.  

Can someone help me about this ? Thank you very much for your response !

(Sorry for the possible grammatical mistakes... I am french and I am not un great bilingual individual !)

1 user thanked Alain44 for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 6/23/2013(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#56 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 12:42:03 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Don't worry about that card. Always have some weeks, some a month PATIENCE. They'll send it:)

2 users thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
Alireza on 6/24/2013(UTC), frida on 6/24/2013(UTC)
Alain44
#57 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 9:14:32 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 76 post(s)

Thank you very much, "Crouching Tiger", for your kind response. That's put my mind at rest !   

1 user thanked Alain44 for this useful post.
CROUCHING TIGER on 6/24/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#58 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2013 4:58:23 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Maria Sharapova & Grigor Dimitrov Hold Hands During Wimbledon !

Dartagnan: When feelings are a part of tennis tournaments. 

Maria Sharapova holds hands with her boyfriend Grigor Dimitrov while heading to lunch at a Japanese restaurant on Monday (June 24) in London, England.

Later in the day, the 26-year-old Russian tennis star was seen winning a tennis match against Kristina Mladenovic on the first day of the 2013 Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Championships at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club.

Dimitrov’s manner seemed all the more relaxed given the attention he has received for both his tennis and his romantic life – but then this is a man who confirmed his reputation as a self-assured pin-up last week by engaging in an on-court striptease with Djokovic at The Boodles tennis tournament in Stoke Park.

“He likes to have a bit of fun at practice,” said a coach who did not want to be named. “He’s so super-confident, he’s the big story, the Next Big Thing and he knows it.” He added: “Everyone’s looking for the next big player to break through. This guy looks good, he’s confident in front of the camera... after his exposure at Queen’s and the way he conducts himself, it’s got to be him.”

And even a coach concerned purely with sporting performance could not deny that stories of his love life will only aid his fast-growing reputation. “Sometimes you get a great player who isn’t very marketable – whereas this guy, well, he’ll get bums on seats.”

Dimitrov, who turned pro in 2008, has bagged $1,173,426 in prize money and become the first Bulgarian to rank inside the top 30. If his tennis continues to match his roller-coaster romantic life, he could soon become Eastern Europe’s hottest star.

http://www.independent.c...or-dimitrov-8671269.html

maria sharapova grigor dimitrov hold hands during wimbledon first rounds 01

Alireza on 6/28/2013(UTC), Feyenoord on 6/28/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#59 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2013 6:01:24 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan: Did Grisha sleep well last night ? He always touches his eyes

I guess Grisha had a hot night... It is not easy to be Maria's lover...He didn't sleep all night

Grisha was sleeping&walking, he didn't sleep the last night...

3 users thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
CROUCHING TIGER on 6/28/2013(UTC), Alireza on 6/28/2013(UTC), Feyenoord on 6/28/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#61 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2013 6:58:28 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Maria Sharapova of Russia watches Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria serve during his Gentlemen's Singles second round match against Grega Zemlja of Slovenia on day four of the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Championships at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club on June 27, 2013 in London, England.

Maria Sharapova - Wimbledon Tennis Championships: Day 4

Maria Sharapova Cheers On Her Boyfriend in London

Maria Sharapova cheers on her boyfriend Grigor Dimitrov during his match against Grega Zemlja at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships in London.

http://www.zimbio.com/Maria+Sharapova/pictures/pro

Maria Sharapova - Maria Sharapova Cheers On Her Boyfriend in London

Alireza on 6/28/2013(UTC)
appaloosa
#62 Posted : Friday, June 28, 2013 4:59:49 AM(UTC)
appaloosa

Was thanked: 198 time(s) in 108 post(s)

Maria's attendance at Grigor's match shows me three things about Maria's character and how she feels:

One: The world isn't all about her.

Two: Yes she lost her match, but after all, it's only a tennis match.

Three: Forget other people's opinions. She's going to support her guy.

Cheers to you, Maria. you're my kind of girl!!!
2 users thanked appaloosa for this useful post.
frida on 6/28/2013(UTC), Dartagnan on 6/28/2013(UTC)