logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Food
KarmaKrooK
#1 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 5:01:29 PM(UTC)
KarmaKrooK

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 30 post(s)

Avocados. Eat them. Not only are they delicious they're good for you. You're welcome. (A slice of avocado in a tortilla w/ or w/o a dash of salt is simple and decadent. Don't be afraid to add salsa.)

http://www.livestrong.com/article/546745-benefits-of-oatmeal-and-avocado/

Not far behind are Oats. Kentucky Derby Horses eat them and so can you. With ice cold milk and a bit of coco powder and you're in heaven. Substitute slices of banana for the coco powder into the mix and BOOM you've got yourself a winner. (I find milk + coco mix + banana too sweet for my taste. I also prefer cold cereal to hot cereal, you can really taste the oats nutiness.)

KarmaKrooK
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2013 11:12:44 PM(UTC)
KarmaKrooK

You can't be the star tennis player you've always wanted to be if you are dead tired. Eating the right foods can make a huge difference, don't take my word for it here's Dr. Oz:

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/reverse-your-iron-deficiency

I've been feeling like a winner ever since.
KarmaKrooK
#3 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2013 10:05:25 PM(UTC)
KarmaKrooK

Quick Crepe: Warm a flour tortilla, melt half a hershey cookies and creme white chocolate bar and slice half a banana fold and enjoy.
KarmaKrooK
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2013 2:33:06 AM(UTC)
KarmaKrooK

Nothings better than cake and ice cream from a friend's birthday but why not have both together! Breyer's Blast "Birthday Blast" combines sprinkled sponge birthday cake and ice cream into a dairy delight you'll want seconds and thirds. It's modern day cookie dough ice cream but for cake lovers and I know how much Maria loves her cake. It's so good I just had to polished off half a 1.5 quart container.

KarmaKrooK
#5 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2013 2:31:46 PM(UTC)
KarmaKrooK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgt7Mr4RxP4

Who knew caviar and beef stroganoff came from Russia. Never watch food videos on an empty stomach, it's debilitating.

KarmaKrooK
#6 Posted : Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:23:02 PM(UTC)
KarmaKrooK

Teas (Tea isn't just for the Tillerman <-- if you can guess what musician I'm referring to you'll win the satisfaction of being a music buff [sorry no material prizes] Please reply below)

There are so many of them who can choose just one. You've got your green teas, your black teas and your white teas. Within those three categories you have a wide variety of teas to choose from. There's a tea for everybody so put down those carbonated soft drinks and drink up. Don't forget teas can be iced for those non hot-beverage drinkers. The best part about teas is that they can be sugar free and more often than not have some sort of health benefit you can reap, if drank enough. Hot teas will definetly keep you warm during these cold months. Cheers!