logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Internazionali Bnl d'Italia - Rome 2013
Alireza
#40 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2013 8:13:03 AM(UTC)
Alireza

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 965 time(s) in 508 post(s)

Originally Posted by: sarahmassimo Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: Philli Wan Go to Quoted Post

According to Eurosport she withdrew due to physical problems. Ha.  At the end of the day, she is physically scared shitless of taking another hammering in the final from Serena.  Also, it said she wasn't feeling too well in Madrid.  Strangely enough, the time before that when she got hammered by Serena she also wasn't feeling well either.  She has already kissed this tournament win goodbye, so it looks like RG is going down the tube for her as well.

I agree with you, probably she has fear to play and loose again with Serena, she's not ill, which temperature???

Of course it's not about fear of Serena! Maria needs to rest and get well soon and play with more power at Roland Garros! Roland Garros is just arround the corner! She needs to recovey herself and get her all power back!

Serena isn't a human being so she won't feel tiredness at all! I'm sure that she can even play twice in a day, with special drugs it's normal! 

Persian Gulf FOREVER -Arabs can not change the history, they can't cheat-
1 user thanked Alireza for this useful post.
frida on 5/19/2013(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#46 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2013 9:49:21 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 2870 time(s) in 1723 post(s)

Permalink voor ingesloten afbeelding

Lovers...aiaiaia:)

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
Philli Wan
#48 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2013 10:05:33 AM(UTC)
Philli Wan

Was thanked: 196 time(s) in 135 post(s)

I've just been through all the interviews from last week and this week and read all the bullshit again.  Not a single word about feeling ill last week or not being up to scratch this week either.  At the end of the day, she worries herself sick about having to go up against Serena again and that means bad sleeping and an upset stomach.  She'll gladly have herself photographed with a pan of speghetti, even though it looks like half of it is stuck to the bottom of the pan, but there's not pic of her shovelling it in to her mouth, with her poorly upset stomach.  But see, she's doing the Venus trick.  How would it have looked if she had beaten Errani, and she probably would have, and then pulled out in the Semi Final?  That would have looked even worse. 

Sorry Maria, I'm tired of your bullshit, and who's idea was it to post a pic of you at the age 15 on your Twitter tweet on the homepage.  The pedophiles are still out there and will love you always.

1 user thanked Philli Wan for this useful post.
CROUCHING TIGER on 5/17/2013(UTC)
paul_pipkin
#51 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2013 12:40:30 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Was thanked: 1881 time(s) in 1250 post(s)

I've just been through all the interviews from last week and this week and read all the bullshit again.  Not a single word about feeling ill last week or not being up to scratch this week either.  At the end of the day, she worries herself sick about having to go up against Serena again and that means bad sleeping and an upset stomach.  She'll gladly have herself photographed with a pan of speghetti, even though it looks like half of it is stuck to the bottom of the pan, but there's not pic of her shovelling it in to her mouth, with her poorly upset stomach.  But see, she's doing the Venus trick.  How would it have looked if she had beaten Errani, and she probably would have, and then pulled out in the Semi Final?  That would have looked even worse. 

Sorry Maria, I'm tired of your bullshit, and who's idea was it to post a pic of you at the age 15 on your Twitter tweet on the homepage.  The pedophiles are still out there and will love you always.

Philli: Gotta correct you on this. "Pedophilia" is a specific medical & Legal term involving fixation on pre-pubescent children.

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
1 user thanked paul_pipkin for this useful post.
CROUCHING TIGER on 5/18/2013(UTC)
paul_pipkin
#49 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2013 12:44:43 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Was thanked: 1881 time(s) in 1250 post(s)

Philli: "Pedophilia" is a specific medical & legal term involving sexual obsession with pre-pubescent children. Acting-out on a 15 year old may be illegal in some places (though hardly in all) and you may disapprove--but it is NOT pedophilia. Fantasy without acting out is not diagnosible at all.

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
1 user thanked paul_pipkin for this useful post.
sarahmassimo
#50 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2013 1:22:39 PM(UTC)

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 13 post(s)

Originally Posted by: paul_pipkin Go to Quoted Post

[quote=Philli Wan;323699]

Philli: "Pedophilia" is a specific medical & legal term involving sexual obsession with pre-pubescent children. Acting-out on a 15 year old may be illegal in some places (though hardly in all) and you may disapprove--but it is NOT pedophilia. Fantasy without acting out is not diagnosible at all.

Philli: Except for "pedophilia" I agree with you for the rest, the illness is a bullshit, she were fine, for the fever it's ok to take an aspirin, not pull out from a tournament

sarahmassimo
#43 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2013 1:34:37 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 13 post(s)

Originally Posted by: raf72 Go to Quoted Post
...only S. Williams' fans could agree with you.... :D
Fear of Williams? What are you saying?

The important thing is that Maria could feel well very soon...Go Masha!!!

The fever is a bullshit, it's the second time she pulls out from Rome also in 2008 before semi-final.

Which illness? If you are ill you don't win 6/2 6/1 the night before!!!

Who will rembourse me the ticket train, the night in hotel and the ticket for the tennis court?

I had a trip of 680 km and Maria pulled out!!! I'm very angry!!!

Brebis
#45 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2013 3:00:30 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 368 time(s) in 218 post(s)

The fever is a bullshit, it's the second time she pulls out from Rome also in 2008 before semi-final.

Who will rembourse me the ticket train, the night in hotel and the ticket for the tennis court?

Yes Massimo, you might be pissed off but this is how it works. Maria obviously is not in good shape. . You can see this at her serving problems. Maybe she is using an illness to cover up a shoulder problem. If that is the case we have a serious issue here ! It is as it is. Wonder what Maria will do next, as the weather in Europe is horrible this spring and Paris has also lot's of rain !! Interesting is also that Grigor cancelled his entrance at the Dusseldorf tournament. Few days holiday ??

3 users thanked Brebis for this useful post.
CROUCHING TIGER on 5/18/2013(UTC), raf72 on 5/18/2013(UTC), frida on 5/19/2013(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#52 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2013 5:05:53 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Agree, just a few days of holiday with the "new toyboy" before those so important RG-points...

(wonder what two tennisplayers do on holiday? LOL )

1 user thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
raf72 on 5/18/2013(UTC)
raf72
#44 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2013 5:40:12 AM(UTC)
raf72

Was thanked: 124 time(s) in 70 post(s)

..you're justly angry for this situation, but last year S. Williams also pulls out before semi-final: fear of Maria (that through to the final)??? I don't believe in that.

2 users thanked raf72 for this useful post.
Alireza on 5/19/2013(UTC), frida on 5/19/2013(UTC)
Brebis
#54 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2013 8:45:27 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: CROUCHING TIGER Go to Quoted Post

Agree, just a few days of holiday with the "new toyboy" before those so important RG-points...

they sleep ..... ..... ..... ......  

Brebis
#53 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2013 8:47:04 AM(UTC)

they sleep .... .... .... ....

1 user thanked Brebis for this useful post.
matchpoint
#59 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2013 2:11:57 PM(UTC)
matchpoint

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 13 post(s)

I saw the photo of herself as a 17 year old, which Maria selected for her match retirement announcement, and see that some of her fans ripped on her for doing so.

It was an encoded message for her loyal fans. I haven't been able to crack the message as of yet. Some of you have brought forth a perverse message, from inside yourselves I suppose. She can't be sick. She just won easily over Sloane. She is eating too much pasta that's stuck to the bottom of the pan. One of her FB followers accused her of being in the north of Italy at some marble landmark only the night before she phoned in sick. There is a lot of innuendo and such, even about her private life. If I find the true meaning in her collage, I will probably keep it secret.

I pray her shoulder is good, not ripped, torn, compromised in any way.

Good thing I don't have her ear, because imo serena is the perfect beast. There are those who would call my attitude defeatist, and unhealthy for Maria's attitude and development. Maybe her father would have her continue to play until she cannot lift a pitcher of water. I don't see Maria tackling serena unless there's a glitch in serena's program, a bad reaction to her diet, or something else. Yes Maria can beat serena, but everything she does must be perfect, starting with the serve. It could be that she knows something that we don't. I don't know how many here actually play the game. I can say that there were more than a few times when, after day after day of rigorous practice, the day would come when I woke up and realized that I may have destroyed my hips, or come close to it. Slowly, over time, the feeling went away. I was even having horrible dreams about not being able to walk.

What a thing to be number 2 in the whole world, and always make the finals, only to be ripped to shreds by a methodical, overdeveloped, enhanced and pathological beast, inside a thunderdome. I have seen how a tweaker at times will walk like they're in a cartoon, sneaky pete sort of legs bent, sideways head positioning to hide their ecstatic lips, and playing with the hands, fingers splayed at right angles to arms, down by their hips, and I saw serena doing this after a point she'd won, recently. Inside, I shuddered. There are clips on youtube showing this sort of physical manifestation of speed use. They say it's very powerful, and like aggie said...a wall of bliss overcame him, and all the bad feelings you'd expect to have if you were agassi were washed away for millions of viewers to witness, and later, to read about in a book, after the real estate market crashed.  

IF Maria quit because there is something wrong in her arm, then I wish she quit last year, married Sasha, and was never heard from again. It is quite difficult for an addict to fame to overcome their addiction. Rich and famous persons are generally excluded from most of the gene pool, which is why after a few generations, they appear as if strained through a sheet. I hope she isn't addicted to it. I'm very unhappy about the whole thing because now she is off the radar and no one knows where she is. Many of you will have ideas about what she is up to during her 'break'. Well, whatever it is, even that takes good physical form and conditioning. I hope it's not strapped to an MRI table where we can find her. 

1 user thanked matchpoint for this useful post.
Brebis on 5/19/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#58 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2013 3:55:05 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

They are going to celebrate Grisha's birthday this weekend. I think Grisha received several Sporty Sugarpova as a present.

They are going to eat some tennis balls before RG. 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
Alireza on 5/19/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#55 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2013 4:01:58 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

Dartagnan: Maria Sharapova is not sick at all. She is just tired. She played too many matches the last months. I think it is better for her to have a rest. She is not a robot. 

Maria Sharapova: “I’ve played a lot of matches in the last few weeks, first Stuttgart then Madrid, ten matches in a row on clay,” she said.

“I usually don’t withdraw from tournament and all the competitions I play in mean a lot to me, but in the run-up to the French Open you have to take the right decisions,” she said.

Dartagnan: Maria just needs a good rest before the RG tournament.  We hope her fans understand her situation. 

http://en.rian.ru/sports...French-Open-Chances.html

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

3 users thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
Alireza on 5/19/2013(UTC), frida on 5/19/2013(UTC), raf72 on 5/19/2013(UTC)
Alireza
#57 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2013 12:22:58 AM(UTC)
Alireza

Was thanked: 965 time(s) in 508 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Dartagnan Go to Quoted Post

Dartagnan: Maria Sharapova is not sick at all. She is just tired. She played too many matches the last months. I think it is better for her to have a rest. She is not a robot. 

Maria Sharapova: “I’ve played a lot of matches in the last few weeks, first Stuttgart then Madrid, ten matches in a row on clay,” she said.

“I usually don’t withdraw from tournament and all the competitions I play in mean a lot to me, but in the run-up to the French Open you have to take the right decisions,” she said.

Dartagnan: Maria just needs a good rest before the RG tournament.  We hope her fans understand her situation. 

Agree

Persian Gulf FOREVER -Arabs can not change the history, they can't cheat-
Brebis
#56 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2013 2:07:15 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Dartagnan Go to Quoted Post

I agree and not agree !!  In between Suttgart and Madrid was a free week were Maria went to Moscow for  two days to promote Sugarpova. So Maria choose her self to stay busy. I think Maria plans her tournaments in a way that she balances her ranking points out . Example; If not doing good next year in Madrid , sge can improve in points in Rome as she will not have many to defend.

My main worry is her shoulder , as in Madrid and Rome you could see there was a serving problem. Let's hope rest wil be enough. I will be very , very sad IF she is going to withdraw from Paris .

1 user thanked Brebis for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 5/19/2013(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#60 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2013 4:20:05 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

http://youtu.be/GDAOa2BO_kE

French Open champs on the future - Maria Sharapova

1 user thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
raf72 on 5/19/2013(UTC)
Brebis
#61 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2013 3:50:25 PM(UTC)

http://youtu.be/GDAOa2BO_kE

French Open champs on the future - Maria Sharapova
  Hi Tiger,  Can't open the link !??