logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages<1234>»
Masha prefers Grisha !!!!
appaloosa
#21 Posted : Sunday, May 12, 2013 6:57:45 AM(UTC)
appaloosa

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 198 time(s) in 108 post(s)

As much as we may care about Maria's welfare, we have to show respect for her privacy. We trust that she

makes the right decisions. That is, the right decisions for her, not for us! So we must allow Maria the

freedom to handle her personal life, dare I say, enjoy her personal life, in private.

2 users thanked appaloosa for this useful post.
CROUCHING TIGER on 5/12/2013(UTC), frida on 5/12/2013(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#35 Posted : Sunday, May 12, 2013 10:55:01 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 2866 time(s) in 1722 post(s)
AGREE STRONGLY with the above; we're not paparazzi or there for gossip but for tennis !!!

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
1 user thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
appaloosa on 5/13/2013(UTC)
frida
#36 Posted : Sunday, May 12, 2013 11:00:59 AM(UTC)
frida

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1669 time(s) in 674 post(s)
Agree Appaloosa, You're right ;) It's her personal life and we must respect her decisions :)
1 user thanked frida for this useful post.
appaloosa on 5/13/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#22 Posted : Sunday, May 12, 2013 1:37:02 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

You see Maria has a smile on her face...

Be sure that Maria Sharapova is a curious girl. She would like to know what her fans are thinking about her tennis & private life. Even if she is not going to talk herself a lot about her private life. 

I guess 99% of Maria's fans agree with her new choice. Grigor was the surprise of the 2013 year for Maria's fans. 

Grigor is a young&nice person. He likes having fun like everybody. A day he can be the surprise in tennis. His destiny is in his hands. With good advice, he can reach the top level in tennis. 

GOOD LUCK !!!!

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
frida on 6/10/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#34 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2013 7:00:01 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Maria Sharapova is going to join Grigor Dimitrov in Paris at Roland Garros. 

Dartagnan: Maria Sharapova is going to try to win the final of Roland Garros but she has already won it.

Grisha, one little advice: 'sugarpova' before matches 

I would like to know what tournament Maria has not won yet. 

Originally Posted by: Dartagnan Go to Quoted Post

You see Maria has a smile on her face...

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Dartagnan
#24 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2013 7:10:53 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRISHA!
ALL THE BEST AND TOP 10 BY THE END OF 2013!
YOU CAN DO IT AND WE ARE GOING TO LOVE IT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F_iMcdllK8

Grigor Dimitrov was born on May 16, 1991

Alireza on 5/19/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#25 Posted : Saturday, May 18, 2013 3:34:06 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

According Grisha Dimitrov, Maria Sharapova is better than Serena Williams. Grisha prefers Maria. He met Serana Williams once but finally he chose Maria as a girlfriend. Maria is his number 1 in tennis. 

I mean Maria is our real number 1 in tennis. 

Alireza on 5/19/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#29 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2013 4:42:03 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

It's Official! Maria Sharapova is 'dating' Grigor Dimitrov

Sunday, May 12, 2013, 11:26 IST | Agency: ANI

The Russian player, who is five years older than Dimitrov, said that this is just a part of their personal life away from the court.

I see that they both love their Dad. Maria often says that her Dad is her heart. 

Bulgaria's Dimitrov after His Biggest Victory: I Love You Dad

Bulgaria: Bulgaria's Dimitrov after His Biggest Victory: I Love You Dad

After sensationally kicking out world No. 1 Novak Djokovic, Bulgaria's young tennisstar Grigor Dimitrov got emotional and wrote “I love you dad” on a camera.

Djokovic was dumped out of the Madrid Open in the second round after an inspired performance by 21-year-old Grigor Dimitrov.

The Bulgarian hadn't previously won a set against the six-time grand slam winner but took the match in three sets to secure the biggest scalp of his career to date.

Djokovic, from Serbia, received treatment on his ankle during the second set but recovered to save a match point and send the match into a decider.

But Dimitrov held his nerve to break Djokovic's serve twice in the final set and take the match 7-6 6-7 6-3.

Dimitrov grew up in HaskovoBulgaria, a southern province near Turkey and Greece. His father is a tennis coach and taught him the game. His mother is a former volleyball player.

Peter McNamara, a former Australian player who reached No. 7 in the world and used to coach Mark Philippoussis, became Dimitrov's coach in the summer of 2010. 

After breaking up with McNamara in November 2011 Grigor admitted he has been relying mainly on his father's help, sensing he couldn't keep going on without him. 

Sharapova had responded to the publishing of those photos by cryptically writing "how did you catch us?" on the courtside camera after her Madrid Open quarter-final on Friday.

frida on 6/10/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#30 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2013 5:33:46 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan: A reply of Grisha to people who think that he is only Maria's toy boy or boy toy. 

Grisha wants to show that his tennis career is even more important for him. 

French Open 2013: Grigor Dimitrov determined to become more than just Maria Sharapova's man

The James Bond theme echoed around the Foro Italico when Grigor Dimitrov took the court recently for his opening match of the Rome Masters.

Grigor Dimitrov will fac Alejandro Falla in the first round at the French Open

It was a smart choice because Dimitrov, who is as photogenic as he is athletic, can cock an eyebrow with the suavity of Roger Moore.

Surely the most exciting young gun on the ATP Tour, the Bulgarian is arguably tennis’s top dreamboat too, judging by his relationship with golden girl Maria Sharapova.

But how about his credentials as a possible world-beater and grand slam champion? Five years after he won junior Wimbledon, he remains – in his own words – “a work in progress”.

“I think a lot of people have been waiting for me to do something big,” Dimitrov told Telegraph Sport.

“It’s nice that they have high expectations, and why not? This is my goal. The first step is top 10 and you go from there. But for that you have to have quite a lot of big results during the year, and the challenge is to sustain your level.”

Dimitrov’s appearance in Rome was a good example. He came in on an even higher cushion of hype than normal, having beaten No 1 Novak Djokovic in his previous tournament in Madrid. He left in a hurry, after going down to Richard Gasquet in the first round.

He is to the men’s tour what Laura Robson is to the women’s: a charismatic young player who blossoms against big-name opponents, then turns all diffident once the TV cameras have stopped rolling. It seems scarcely credible that, at 21, a player of his quality has never won more than a single match at a grand slam.

“Sometimes it’s tough to focus on the task in hand,” said Dimitrov, who spent his off-season training with his new coaches Magnus Norman and Mikael Tillstrom in the long, dark nights of midwinter Sweden.

"If you’re going to play the No 1 player in the world, of course you’re going to say, 'Now it’s something serious'. The next thing you’re playing a lower-ranking guy, and you think ‘I can just go through’ but that’s not the case. It’s very important to have a good mindset for that.”

If Dimitrov has been steadier in 2013 – his ranking has climbed from No 95 a year ago to 28 now – many would put that down to the influence of Sharapova. Her mental tenacity, which she reinforces by turning her back to the court after every point, is such that she never loses to moderate opposition. Could that flintiness be rubbing off on her boyfriend?

“Of course, I mean … ” starts Dimitrov, before tailing off. “I don’t think I’ll put that as a tennis-related question, that’s more of the private, yeah.”

He prefers not to talk about his love life; if he did, his press conferences would soon degenerate into gossipy inquiries about Sharapova and his previous dalliance with Serena Williams (who could be seen as frosty rivals in love as well as tennis).

Finally, though, we are beginning to see Dimitrov’s racketwork start as many conversations as his romances.

Last month Ivan Lendl described the first set of the Brisbane final in January, where Dimitrov lost to Andy Murray, as “the best tennis I have seen all year”.

And there were further plaudits from Toni Nadal, after Dimitrov had extended his nephew Rafael to three sets at the Monte Carlo Country Club.

“He should be top-10 player,” said Uncle Toni. “When he gets there, I don’t know, but it can be soon. He has a game for playing against the best.”

“It’s nice to hear and I appreciate that,” Dimitrov responded on Friday. “But it’s very important to find your way into the tournaments, to get to the second week of a grand slam. If I can do that, maybe I can do even more damage.”

Friday's French Open draw was kind, throwing up an opening match against Alejandro Falla en route to a possible reunion with Djokovic in the third round.

The TV networks will be praying they both make it that far, for already this year Dimitrov has played a series of classic matches against the so-called “big four” – matches in which he showed little respect for his supposed elders and betters.

A high-risk game comes naturally to a man who describes “extreme sport” as his passion.

The one problem with being a professional tennis player, Dimitrov says, is that he cannot go skydiving or snowboarding for fear of injury. Those adrenalin rushes will have to wait for a good decade at least.

In the meantime, this all-action lady-killer looks like the best chance tennis has of finding a global superstar to follow in the shoes of Federer and Nadal.

He has gifts of the kind you usually see in the movies.

http://www.telegraph.co....aria-Sharapovas-man.html

Dartagnan
#31 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2013 3:40:37 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

French Open 2013: Grigor Dimitrov determined to become more than just Maria Sharapova's man 

Grigor Dimitrov Starts Against Alejandro Falla at Roland Garros

Grigor Dimitrov is among the seeded players of a Grand Slam tournament for the first time in his career. The draw appointed Alejandro Falla of Colombia as the opponent of Dimitrov in the first round of Roland Garros that starts on Sunday in Paris. 29-years-old Falla is currently No 70 with best ever rank of 48 reached in 2012.

Grigor Dimitrov made his debut at Roland Garros in 2011 with loss in the first round to Jeremy Chardy. Last year he reached the second round where Richard Gasquet won the match.

Possible opponents of Grigor in the second round are Alex Kuznetsov (USA, No 172) or the wild card entry the 19-years-old Frenchman Lucas Pouille (No 310). In the third round the spectators may expect a match between Grigor DImitrov and No 1 Novak Djokovic.

The first round matches will be played on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.

Dartagnan
#32 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2013 3:59:02 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

A NEWS ABOUT MASHA&GRISHA NAMES: 

The name Grisha is of Russian Origin. 

The meaning of Grisha is "watchful&vigilant". 

Grisha is the nickname of Grigor. 

The name Masha is of Russian Origin. 

The meaning of Masha is "beloved". 

Masha is the nickname of Maria. 

frida on 6/10/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#33 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 7:49:18 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

I hope everybody recognize Grisha, he like having fun....

Sometimes you have to forget the real life and have fun...

http://sport-buzz.fr/ten...rov-se-deguise-en-clown/

Gregor Dimitrov

<3Maria Sharapova
#37 Posted : Sunday, June 09, 2013 8:11:16 PM(UTC)
<3Maria Sharapova

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 47 post(s)
How is it going with Maria and Sasha?????? Are they still together?!?!
Dartagnan
#38 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2013 5:18:15 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Originally Posted by: <3Maria Sharapova Go to Quoted Post
How is it going with Maria and Sasha?????? Are they still together?!?!

Dartagnan: It is the answer to your question.

I prefer Grisha because at least he is an honest person in sport and life...he is real. I mean they are both honest in sport and life.. that is why I like them

Photos: Maria Sharapova watches Grigor Dimitrov at Aegon Championships

Maria Sharapova

Maria Sharapova brought her trademark intensity to the tennis court on Monday … as a spectator.

Grigor Dimitrov

Grigor Dimitrov escaped with a first-round win at the Aegon Championships. (Carl Court/AFP/Getty Images)

The French Open finalist attended boyfriend Grigor Dimitrov’s first-round match against Dudi Sela at the Aegon Championships in London. She was treated to plenty of drama as Dimitrov prevailed 4-6, 6-2, 7-6 (4) after Sela served for the match in the third set.

Sharapova, 26, is not playing this week after losing to Serena Williams at the French Open on Saturday. Dimitrov, 22, made the semifinals at Queen’s Club last year.

Dimitrov lost in the third round of the French Open, where he was asked about his view of the paparazzi in the wake of being snapped cuddling with Sharapova at the Madrid Open last month.

“Well, they’ve got to live, right?” he told reporters with a laugh. “It will happen, so I have to be ready. Next time I’ll wave, maybe.”

Sharapova opened up about her private life in an interview with USA Today last month.

“It’s about finding the person where you can be yourself all the time, where you’re comfortable with being younger girl, the older girl, the mature girl, and the person that understands you and look at you and say you’re completely off your rocker!” she tells USA TODAY Sports, chuckling.

“I have so many things going on in my life and I really love them. Of course I want someone to be by my side to enjoy them. You know, I can jump on a plane tomorrow and go somewhere because I want to do it. And it’s really important that that person respects me for the decisions that I make and the things that I do in my life.”

2 users thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
CROUCHING TIGER on 6/11/2013(UTC), <3Maria Sharapova on 6/12/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#44 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2013 5:24:22 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Photos: Maria Sharapova Supports Grigor Dimitrov at Aegon Championships 2013 

Maria Sharapova

frida on 6/11/2013(UTC)
tenku16
#45 Posted : Monday, June 10, 2013 6:19:19 PM(UTC)

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
i think that she deserve a good guy who treat her right, not that stupid sasha. grigor seems like a nice man and she look so happy when they are together. i like this couple . be happy guys!!!!
1 user thanked tenku16 for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 6/10/2013(UTC)
frida
#46 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2013 4:47:21 AM(UTC)
frida

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1669 time(s) in 674 post(s)

AEGON Championships - Day One

C'mon Grigor ! :D

1 user thanked frida for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 6/11/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#47 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2013 5:11:23 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Maria Sharapova

Dartagnan: If Masha is often going to support Grisha, he is going to be number 1. 

Look Masha has a new ring, a cross...

Originally Posted by: frida Go to Quoted Post

AEGON Championships - Day One

C'mon Grigor ! :D

Dartagnan
#49 Posted : Tuesday, June 11, 2013 5:53:57 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Russia Maria Sharapova was seen at her animated best when boyfriend Grigor Dimitov of Bulgaria took on Dudi Sela of Israel on day one of the AEGON Championships at Queens Club on Monday. 

Maria Sharapova cheers on her boyfriend Gregor Dimitrov during his first round match against Dudi Sela at the AEGON Championships on Monday

It was a dramatic match that had Dimitrov face a few nervy moments. That tension was visible even on Sharapova’s face, who bit her nails as Dimitrov went down in the first set.

However, Sharapova’s presence and encouragement spurred Dimitrov to a fight back, and he went on to script a 4-6, 6-2, 7-6 (4) victory over Sela.

Dimitrov was a semifinalist at the tournament last year.

Dartagnan
#48 Posted : Wednesday, June 12, 2013 5:45:44 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Crowd-pleaser: Grigor Dimitrov was cheered on to victory by new love Maria Sharapova

Lleyton Hewitt posted an upset victory over rising star Grigor Dimitrov in the second round of Queen's in London. 

Conclusion: By training hard, you will have a chance to increase your level in tennis 

Spectator: The Grand Slam champion looked nervous as she watched Dimitrov take on Dudi Sela of Israel