logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Mutua Madrid Open - Gallery
Alireza
#5 Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2013 8:08:00 AM(UTC)
Alireza

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 965 time(s) in 508 post(s)

Dartagnan;323601 wrote:

Dartagnan: I would like to draw your attention on Serena's mucles during the tournament and Serena's muscles in normal life. 

You see Maria Sharapova has finished a final and her muscles are normal. I mean they are not fully inflated.  Look the arms of Serena Williams at this final. Her muscles are fully inflated. 

But look Serena Williams' muscles in the picture below with Nadal. Her arms are normal, they look like Maria Sharapova's arms at this final. 

Serena Williams might use a special drug to increase the power of her muscles during important tournaments.

Serena Williams from the U.S., left, poses for photographers alongside Maria Sharapova from Russia after her victory in the women's final match at the Madrid Open tennis tournament, in Madrid, Sunday, May 12, 2013

I totally agree with you! Serena definitely uses some special drugs! She is wasting other players' time!

If WTA managers don't do anything about her, Serena will win all the titles! As I said, other players won't become No.1 with this situation!

Persian Gulf FOREVER -Arabs can not change the history, they can't cheat-