logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages«<34567>
RELIGION & SOCIETY
CROUCHING TIGER
#83 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2013 10:58:08 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 2870 time(s) in 1723 post(s)
French lawmakers approve same-sex marriage bill...it took them a month but FINALLY ppl are FREE !!!

http://edition.cnn.com/2...same-sex-vote/index.html

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
Dartagnan
#80 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2013 4:05:24 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

France to approve gay marriage !!! Human Stupidity !!!

геи гомосексуалисты однополые браки усыновление гомосексуальная пара гомосексуализм ребенок геи дети геи

Dartagnan: One more time, man thinks that he can replace God on the Earth so he wants to change the laws of nature. 

Why did God tell to man ? Don't eat the apple of knowledge if you want to live happily. 

That also means that it is not the role of man to interact everywhere in the nature by changing God's laws. When something works perfectly in the nature, you don't have to alter its laws because you are going to destroy yourself&society. 

Gay Marriage Approve or not in France, the woman is the only person who can make babies with the help of a man's spermatozoa.   

It is impossible to change the laws of nature made by God!!!

I hope all gays in the world know this law of nature : "The anus has been created by God only to shit." 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

CROUCHING TIGER
#84 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2013 5:47:17 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

SORRY DART...BUT THIS IS A GOOD THING FOR DEMOCRACY & FREEDOM

14 th COUNTRY AND MANY MORE WILL FOLLOW, WHICH IS A GOOD THING...

HARD ACTIVISTS AGAINST THIS I CALL...FASCISTS  !!!!

CROUCHING TIGER
#87 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2013 11:07:17 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Femen feminists attack Archbishop Andre-Joseph Leonard of Mechelen-Brussels, Belgium...

http://www.sanctepater.c...k-archbishop-andre.html

FEMEN & ANONYMOUS=SAME FIGHT...ATTACK RICH,CHURCH and OTHER DESPICABLE BASTARDS !!!!

Dartagnan
#85 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2013 4:28:26 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Dartagnan
#86 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2013 4:46:25 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Democracy??? Do all people in the country vote for this decision about "the same sex marriage" ? 

I remember you that there are 67 millions of people in France, they have to vote for a serious decision. 

It is always the same trouble. The politicians decide for people what is good or bad. Are they God? 

When people will vote for a serious decision in our society, I will call this decision democratic. 

But only few politicians decide for the rest of people, I call them fascists. 

Remember that Immorality kills Democracy.

Remember "The anus has been created by God only to shit." 

If you need your anus to reproduce that means you don't know biology. 

Originally Posted by: CROUCHING TIGER Go to Quoted Post

SORRY DART...BUT THIS IS A GOOD THING FOR DEMOCRACY & FREEDOM

14 th COUNTRY AND MANY MORE WILL FOLLOW, WHICH IS A GOOD THING...

HARD ACTIVISTS AGAINST THIS I CALL...FASCISTS  !!!!

CROUCHING TIGER
#88 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2013 12:33:38 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

I don't wanna loose a friend with some stupid discussions.

Let's agree we disagree and have our own opinions about it.

It would be a terrible world if ALL PPL would agree on everything

2 users thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
appaloosa on 4/25/2013(UTC), Dartagnan on 4/25/2013(UTC)
appaloosa
#92 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2013 4:45:32 AM(UTC)
appaloosa

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 198 time(s) in 108 post(s)

I Totally feel the same way. Hopefully, it is intelligent discussions by

people with varying opinions that will help move Maria, tennis, sport and the planet forward.

1 user thanked appaloosa for this useful post.
CROUCHING TIGER on 4/25/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#89 Posted : Thursday, April 25, 2013 2:49:53 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

You are right.

But I think that the real trouble in our society is not "the marriage for all" but unemployment. I mean "EMPLOYMENTS OR JOBS FOR ALL"Lets not hide the real trouble of our society by the marriage.

Some clever politicians only need that the gays or Lesbians vote for them during the election, they don't care about them. 

More and more young people have a trouble to find a first job in our society. 

There are more unemployed people today than before. 

But I think that all governments in Europe&USA should have a unique goal, they should help people to live better by helping them or creating new jobs. You can't create new jobs only by changing one law or two laws. You also need to finance them. It is too easy to say, I will change a law and everybody will be happier. 

When people will have jobs, they will live happier so they will have a good clean life. 

I know very talented people who stop studying because they had no money to live. 

A HUNGRY MAN IS NOT A FREE MAN

"JOBS FOR ALL"

BY THE WAY, WE NEED A NEW LAW, JOBS FOR ALL PEOPLE. 

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
CROUCHING TIGER on 4/26/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#91 Posted : Sunday, April 28, 2013 4:52:11 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan: This sunday was a nice day for Maria Sharapova. We have to remember that Maria is a name linked with religion. Maria was the Christ's mother. 

Orthodox Christians celebrate Palm Sunday

вербное воскресенье церковь свечи служба праздник верба

Orthodox Christians are celebrating Christ’s Entry into Jerusalem this Sunday.

This holiday, also known as Palm Sunday, commemorates the day in the life of Christ, when, mounted on a donkey, He rode into Jerusalem, and the entire city turned out to greet him.

As the Gospel says, people took off their upper garments, strewing His path with them and palm fronds.

On this day traditionally believers take branches of puss willow to church for consecration.

They symbolize palm fronds, used to welcome the entry of Jesus into Jerusalem before his crucifixion.

The head of the Russian Orthodox Church, Patriarch Kirill, will hold a divine liturgy in downtown Moscow's Christ the Savior Cathedral, the patriarch's press service reported.

In the Orthodox tradition, Easter is preceded by a long period of fasting. The fasting period before Easter in Eastern Christianity lasts 48 days. The first 40 days of the period are called Great Lent, symbolizing Jesus spending 40 days in the wilderness before being tempted by Satan.

The true purpose of fasting is to help people cleanse their souls of sin and learn to control their desires. In this way believers prepare for Easter, which Russia will mark this year on May 5 in line with the Julian calendar.

Voice of Russia, Interfax, RIA
Читать полностью: http://english.ruvr.ru/2...s-celebrate-Palm-Sunday/

CROUCHING TIGER
#93 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2013 2:18:42 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

HAPPY MAY DAY...well,...MAY DAY RALLIES & STRIKES

Participants of the May 1 rally held on the cable-stayed bridge across Zolotoy Rog Bay in Vladivostok.(RIA Novosti / Vitaliy Ankov)

CROUCHING TIGER
#94 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2013 2:21:25 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

http://rt.com/news/mayda...ion-protest-strike-662/

This time with pics:)

1 user thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 5/1/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#90 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2013 4:40:41 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Originally Posted by: Dartagnan Go to Quoted Post

You are right.

But I think that the real trouble in our society is not "the marriage for all" but unemployment. I mean "EMPLOYMENTS OR JOBS FOR ALL"Lets not hide the real trouble of our society by the marriage.

Some clever politicians only need that the gays or Lesbians vote for them during the election, they don't care about them. 

More and more young people have a trouble to find a first job in our society. 

There are more unemployed people today than before. 

But I think that all governments in Europe&USA should have a unique goal, they should help people to live better by helping them or creating new jobs. You can't create new jobs only by changing one law or two laws. You also need to finance them. It is too easy to say, I will change a law and everybody will be happier. 

When people will have jobs, they will live happier so they will have a good clean life. 

I know very talented people who stop studying because they had no money to live. 

A HUNGRY MAN IS NOT A FREE MAN

"JOBS FOR ALL"

BY THE WAY, WE NEED A NEW LAW, JOBS FOR ALL PEOPLE. 

May Day demonstration in the streets of Spain

May Day demonstration in the streets of Spain

Thousands of Spaniards took it to the streets in 80 towns across the country on May 1 marking the International Workers' Day.

The most numerous rallies were arranged by Barcelona and Madrid trade unions, where people marched against austerity measures and for better social security.

According to union leaders, over 6 mln of Spaniards are now jobless: It is the real trouble of our society. 

WE NEED A NEW LAW: JOBS FOR ALL

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
CROUCHING TIGER on 5/2/2013(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#95 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2013 7:39:21 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Tiny Movie: IBM's 'A Boy And His Atom' Turns Carbon Monoxide Molecules Into Characters (VIDEO)

http://www.huffingtonpos...cid=edlinkusaolp0000000

First time they really film with "atoms" !!!

1 user thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 5/2/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#96 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2013 5:30:15 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Tiny Movie: IBM's 'A Boy And His Atom' Turns Carbon Monoxide Molecules Into Characters (VIDEO)

http://www.huffingtonpos...ncid=edlinkusaolp0000000

First time they really film with "atoms" !!!

Moving Atoms: Making The World's Smallest Movie

VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/w...o2pbiULC7W4UpxFGArH7oD7i

CROUCHING TIGER
#100 Posted : Friday, May 03, 2013 5:20:24 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

TWILIGHT-books & movies have children *big sigh*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire_Academy

First movie already launched next year !!!

Dartagnan
#97 Posted : Saturday, May 04, 2013 7:36:39 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Genetically Modified Society

An interesting VIDEO: 

http://www.youtube.com/w...t&list=TLjvq3RWIUAf8

Dartagnan
#98 Posted : Saturday, May 04, 2013 8:09:11 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Easter – a holiday of freedom

Патриарх Кирилл

In his Easter address to his flock, the head of the Russian Orthodox Church Patriarch Kirill called Easter “a holiday of victory and freedom.”

“For a Christian, Easter is probably the most important day,” His Holiness said. “On this day, we remember the sacrifice which Christ did for our salvation.”

“Christ really saved us by His death and resurrection,” Patriarch Kirill says. “Being innocent, He took all our sins upon Himself. This doesn’t mean, however, that after Christ’s resurrection, everyone is, so to say, automatically free. He only gave us a possibility to be free, but it depends on us whether to use this possibility or not. Speaking figuratively, Christ only unlocked the doors of our prison cells, but to be free, we have to stand up and walk out ourselves.”

For some reason, within the last several years, atheistic and anti-Church sentiments have activated in Russia. Some people say that religion is an outdated thing that can only brake the development of a modern society. Patriarch Kirill disagrees with that:

“Being free without religion is an illusion,” he says. “Any person who tries to be free without religion would sooner or later realize this. Only living in Christ makes a person free.”

“However, being free is sometimes uneasy,” His Holiness continues. “Everybody knows that if a country wants to be independent, it sometimes has to fight against enemies. A similar thing happens to a person – if he or she wants to be free, he or she often has to fight against many worldly temptations.”

“I would like to address all Orthodox Christians,” the Patriarch concluded. “Doing acts of charity and peace is, of course, very good. Please do all that – but please never forget that the main thing for salvation is to believe in Christ and His sacrifice.”

Information:

Easter is a Christian festival and holiday celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ on the third day after his crucifixion at Calvary as described in the New Testament. Easter is the culmination of the Passion of Christ, preceded by Lent, a forty-day period of fasting, prayer, and penance. The last week of Lent is called Holy Week, and it contains the days of the Easter Triduum, including Maundy Thursday (also known as Holy Thursday), commemorating the Last Supper and its preceding foot washing, as well as Good Friday, commemorating the crucifixion and death of Jesus. Easter is followed by a fifty-day period called Eastertide, or the Easter Season, ending with Pentecost Sunday.

In Eastern Christianity, the spiritual preparation for Easter begins with Great Lent, which starts on Clean Monday and lasts for 40 continuous days (including Sundays). The last week of Great Lent (following the fifth Sunday of Great Lent) is called Palm Week, and ends with Lazarus Saturday. The Vespers which begins Lazarus Saturday officially brings Great Lent to a close, although the fast continues through the following week. After Lazarus Saturday comes Palm Sunday, Holy Week, and finally Easter itself, and the fast is broken immediately after the Paschal Divine Liturgy.

The Paschal Vigil begins with the Midnight Office, which is the last service of the Lenten Triodion and is timed so that it ends a little before midnight on Holy Saturday night. At the stroke of midnight the Paschal celebration itself begins, consisting of Paschal Matins, Paschal Hours, and Paschal Divine Liturgy. Placing the Paschal Divine Liturgy at midnight guarantees that no Divine Liturgy will come earlier in the morning, ensuring its place as the pre-eminent "Feast of Feasts" in the liturgical year.

The liturgical season from Easter to the Sunday of All Saints (the Sunday after Pentecost) is known as the Pentecostarion (the "fifty days"). The week which begins on Easter Sunday is called Bright Week, during which there is no fasting, even on Wednesday and Friday. The Afterfeast of Easter lasts 39 days, with its Apodosis (leave-taking) on the day before Ascension. Pentecost Sunday is the fiftieth day from Easter (counted inclusively).

© Wikipedia

Dartagnan
#99 Posted : Tuesday, May 21, 2013 5:36:15 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan: Instead of helping people to live better in our society by helping them to find good jobs. Some Government create idiot laws in our society. 

Our society doesn't need gay-marriage. I mean it is not vital. BUT People need good jobs to live better. 

EDUCATE PEOPLE, HELP THEM TO FIND A JOB SO THEY WILL HAVE A CLEAN LIFE. YOU DO NOTHING FOR THEM BUT YOU CREATE IDIOT LAWS FOR THEM. WITHOUT MONEY OR A GOOD JOB NOBODY CAN MARRY OR BRING UP CHILDREN.

DON'T PUT THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE. GIVE US JOBS FIRST.  

Instead of creating idiot laws in our society, create a new law called JOBS FOR ALL.

THE CONSEQUENCE OF THE GAY MARRIAGE....

I HOPE THE POLITICIANS WILL HAVE THIS HONEST MAN ON THEIR CONSCIENCE....

French writer shot himself in Notre Dame de Paris in protest at gay-marrige legislation

The man who shot himself dead Tuesday at Paris's Notre Dame Cathedral turned out to be a well-known activist Dominique Venner. Shortly before his death Venner had written a blog post denouncing an "infamous law" legalising gay marriage in France.

"As you know French society is very much divided on that issue. There is a majority, not a very large majority, but a majority of French who oppose the law, and obviously the majority in Parliament and the Executive as well who wanted that law. The issue now is that we don’t want that law to be engraved forever into society, and political opposition in society should prepare for the fact that when time comes, we could recall that law."

Dominique Venner was an award-winning French historian, journalist, and essayist. 

He was awarded a prestigious prize by l'Académie française for one of his historical works.  

CROUCHING TIGER
#101 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2013 12:49:03 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

French President Signs Gay Marriage Into Law

http://world.time.com/20...-gay-marriage-into-law/

TO EVERYBODY HIS OWN OPINION BUT THAT GUY WHO KILLED HIMSELF IS A FOOL !!!