logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages<12345>»
RELIGION & SOCIETY
CROUCHING TIGER
#42 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2013 1:52:45 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 2863 time(s) in 1719 post(s)
LA Archdiocese Ponders $200 Million Fundraiser In The Midst Of Sex Abuse Controversy

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/06/la-archdiocese-fundraiser-sex-abuse_n_2631365.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003

HYPOCRITES !!!

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
1 user thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 2/9/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#43 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 12:10:13 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

Russian orphans need Russian families - Putin

Путин съезд общественной организации Всероссийское родительское сопротивление Путин Всероссийское родительское сопротивление

Feb 10, 2013

President Vladimir Putin said that everything must be done to find families for Russian orphans in Russia. The president was speaking at a Congress for parents in Moscow.

The president underlined the fact that in late December a decree was signed and that the government was ordered to simplify the procedures for adoptions and granting the guardianship of orphans and children left without parental care.

The government is also expected to provide a number of tax benefits to those who adopt, to increase the size of the lump sum received by a family for the care of a child and to raise social pensions for disabled children and those disabled from birth.

TASS

Dartagnan: I see a danger in the fact that those who adopt, need to receive a number of tax benefits. I mean 90% of people can adopt children only because they need to have a number of tax benefits, they can even hate these disabled orphans. I think it is important to  keep an eye on parents who want to adopt orphans. 

TAX BENEFITS AND LOVE OF ORPHANS ARE TWO OPPOSITE THINGS !!!!!

Nice persons should help these orphans: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm8Pw9s7dts

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Dartagnan
#44 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2013 4:20:37 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Benedict XVI quits: Vatican confused

The Vatican is confused: Pope Benedict XVI, 85, has announced his abdication and plans to quit on Feb. 28, saying he is stepping down being too weak to fulfill his duties. 

Dartagnan: I think the Pope is too old to do a good job in his field. 

The Pope Benedict XVI, tried to fight the pedophile priests who had sex with little boys. But He could not avoid a part of our society to accept the gay marriage and the adoption of children by gay couples. These children adopted by gays will become victims of pedophily. 

The best way for catholic priests to avoid pedophily is to marry a woman and have a normal family. It is very important for their life because they should find a balance in their life. 

I think the person who can change the society positively is the one who will authorize the catholic priests to marry to a woman. 

Why Did God Create Woman?

Answer: It was not good for man to be alone. God created us to be man's helper, to meet his every need, body mind and soul, that we might grow together in spirit and in truth, that we might encourage one another and spur one another on in all things. And that we might more fully in our finite minds understand the inner workings of God and His role in our lives. In women, we see humanity in its weak form, easily misled and beguiled, in man; we see God's strength and unswerving authority. We need man's headship and guidance to keep ourselves from falling away, and man needs God's headship and guidance to show them how to lead us in all truth and righteousness. A good king needs compassion, understanding, respect, wisdom and authority and a servants heart. In the union of man and woman we see all these components brought together and knit in harmony for the happiness of the kingdom: their home. If a woman does her part to meet the needs of her husband, thereby freeing him to do the Lord's work, she is being used of God to love and serve him physically the way God loves and serves him spiritually. Our husbands, free to hear the Lord speaking to them, are able to instruct us in the ways of the Lord. They are able to provide for us physically and love us not just from the heart but in all they do for us. They are being used of the Lord to love and serve us physically on His behalf. Perfect harmony and unity in home only comes from the authority structure given of God and from having Christ as the center of your home.

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

CROUCHING TIGER
#46 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 4:02:47 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

The Great Catholic Cover-Up
The pope's entire career has the stench of evil about it.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/fighting_words/2010/03/the_great_catholic_coverup.html

Dartagnan
#45 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2013 6:52:36 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Russian orphan in US lesbian hands

ребенок дети испуг детство страх

Feb 13, 2013 

Russia is seeking consular access to a Russian-born orphan who was adopted by a lesbian couple in the US six years ago.

The Foreign Ministry’s human rights director Konstantin Dolgov wrote about this in his Twitter account Wednesday.

In 2009, the couple split up, and the poor orphan is now at the center of a perverted child custody battle.

Reacting to widespread child abuse in the US, Russia has banned American adoption of Russian orphans.

Mid.ru

Dartagnan;321825 wrote:

The Vatican is confused: Pope Benedict XVI, 85, has announced his abdication and plans to quit on Feb. 28, saying he is stepping down being too weak to fulfill his duties. 

Dartagnan: I think the Pope is too old to do a good job in his field. 

The Pope Benedict XVI, tried to fight the pedophile priests who had sex with little boys. But He could not avoid a part of our society to accept the gay marriage and the adoption of children by gay couples. These children adopted by gays will become victims of pedophily. 

The best way for catholic priests to avoid pedophily is to marry a woman and have a normal family. It is very important for their life because they should find a balance in their life. 

I think the person who can change the society positively is the one who will authorize the catholic priests to marry to a woman. 

Why Did God Create Woman?

Answer: It was not good for man to be alone. God created us to be man's helper, to meet his every need, body mind and soul, that we might grow together in spirit and in truth, that we might encourage one another and spur one another on in all things. And that we might more fully in our finite minds understand the inner workings of God and His role in our lives. In women, we see humanity in its weak form, easily misled and beguiled, in man; we see God's strength and unswerving authority. We need man's headship and guidance to keep ourselves from falling away, and man needs God's headship and guidance to show them how to lead us in all truth and righteousness. A good king needs compassion, understanding, respect, wisdom and authority and a servants heart. In the union of man and woman we see all these components brought together and knit in harmony for the happiness of the kingdom: their home. If a woman does her part to meet the needs of her husband, thereby freeing him to do the Lord's work, she is being used of God to love and serve him physically the way God loves and serves him spiritually. Our husbands, free to hear the Lord speaking to them, are able to instruct us in the ways of the Lord. They are able to provide for us physically and love us not just from the heart but in all they do for us. They are being used of the Lord to love and serve us physically on His behalf. Perfect harmony and unity in home only comes from the authority structure given of God and from having Christ as the center of your home.

CROUCHING TIGER
#47 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2013 7:28:40 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Why MUST i pay for religious ppl???...

Dartagnan on 2/16/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#48 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2013 3:39:21 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

CROUCHING TIGER;321883 wrote:

Why MUST i pay for religious ppl???...

Yes you are right TIGER. We don't have to force people to pay taxes for religious people if they don't believe in these religious people. 

The goal of the religious people&priests is to convince people to believe in God because the religion can change their life positively. But if the persons (the priests) who represent the religion have immoral behaviour. It will be difficult to convince people that the religion can change their life positively. I think about all these young boys who suffer from the pedophile priests. The religious people just destroyed their life. 

So we don't have to pay taxes until we will be convinced that the people who control the religion can change our society positively. 

Yes we can believe in God&be good with others without interacting with all these people who represent the religion&act badly. 

CROUCHING TIGER
#49 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 11:45:11 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

http://youtu.be/CknpHpmIJtI

THE NEW TARANTINO...A MUST SEE !!

CROUCHING TIGER
#50 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2013 3:14:56 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Mother Teresa Humanitarian Image A 'Myth,' New Study Says

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/04/mother-teresa-myth_n_2805697.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Dartagnan on 3/13/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#51 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2013 5:32:21 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan : In a society, it is important to fight the lesbians&gays, their adoption of children and the gay and lesbian marriages. It is important to fight them if we want to have a society&families. The duty of each government is to well-educated people to show them the right examples to follow.

To help them to find a job because people have to prostitute themselves for money, they often marry for money& adopt children for money. If they were in a better society, they would make better choices.

Our society should not be on the basis of SEX because SEX is just good for animals which use their instincts to survive. GOD gave a brain to man to use it correctly and to make the right choices.

Our society should be on the basis of EDUCATION. By educating people, you will make them happy in the future.

I often advice people to read Lev Tolstoi novels. He showed us his mistakes and the right way to follow in life. 

Our society should be on the basis of MORALITY. By learning the Gospel, you avoid plenty of fatal mistakes in your life (adultery, alcohol, murders…).

IMMORALITY IS NOT DEMOCRATY because IMMORALITY doesn’t free people BUT changes them into slaves. 

Newly elected Catholic Church Pope Francis I opposes same-sex marriage, abortion and euthanasia 

In a letter to the monasteries of Buenos Aires, the new Pope Francis wrote: "Let's not be naive, we're not talking about a simple political battle; it is a destructive pretension against the plan of God. We are not talking about a mere bill, but rather a machination of the Father of Lies that seeks to confuse and deceive the children of God." He has also insisted that adoption by homosexuals is a form of discrimination against children. This position received a rebuke from Argentine president Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, who said the church's tone was reminiscent of "medieval times and the Inquisition."

Russian Orthodox Church welcomes election of new Pope

Russian Orthodox Church welcomes election of new Pope

The Russian Orthodox Church welcomes the election of the new pontiff, Pope Francis I. The 76-year-old Argentinean, Archbishop of Buenos Aires Jorge Mario Bergoglio, was elected by a Conclave of 115 voting cardinals after five ballots.

The head of the press-service of the Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia Kirill, Deacon Alexander Volkov said that "the Russian Orthodox Church welcomes the decision of the conclave of cardinals of the Roman Catholic church, and, as before, hopes that relations between the Orthodox and Catholic churches will develop in a positive spirit."

The conclave elected the new Pope on Wednesday. The new pontiff took the name of Francis I.

CROUCHING TIGER
#52 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2013 2:37:01 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Pope Francis Kidnapping Controversy: Jorge Mario Bergoglio Accused Of Involvement In 1976 Abductions

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/13/pope-francis-kidnapping_n_2870251.html?ir=World

Dartagnan
#53 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2013 6:49:42 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

First Maria is a holy name, the name of the Christ's Mother. 

Second Any Matrix or Any program will help Maria Sharapova in life because there is only one God who created all the human beings on the Earth. God judges people only according their acts&behaviour but not according a matrix or program. I mean you have to be fair in life with yourself and others. 

Third, as Maria Sharapova believes in God, she will have a success only if she loves her parents&has a good behaviour with others, according the Gospel Moral. 

Look the picture of Masha....

It is Masha's Russian Bapistmal Cross. 

Maria Sharapova:   "I got this at my baptism when I was 4 years old. It's from my parents and makes me feel secure, so I wear it all the time." 

A movie about Easter:

http://youtu.be/ws-XZT7fHs4

Depiction of the resurrection of Jesus

HAPPY EASTER !!!! VIDEO- Beautiful Music

http://youtu.be/7zSdWc_qv6U

Easter  Pasch, Pascha

Easter or the Pasch or (among Eastern Orthodox) Pascha is a Christian festival and holiday celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ on the third day after his crucifixion at Calvary as described in the New Testament. 

Dartagnan
#54 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2013 7:02:22 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

I think in our world, some people have totally forgotten that God exists. They think that they can replace God on the Earth&control everyone and everything (even the laws of the nature) but it is the biggest mistake because there is a God. God judges everybody particularly man&his behaviour. 

I would like to see the face of these arrogant persons after their death particularly the ones who are not afraid of God. I guess they are afraid of death. 

HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY !!!!

These cartoons about the bible can be interesting for Children&adults. 1982 series of 2 kids and their robot that gets sent back in time by the superbook (special Bible) to the time in which the story takes place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmt8Ww6rYJ8&feature=share&list=PL73F051BDBB82E342

Dartagnan
#55 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2013 7:54:54 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

I think in our world, some people have totally forgotten that God exists. They think that they can replace God on the Earth&control everyone and everything (even the laws of the nature) but it is the biggest mistake because there is a God. God judges everybody particularly man&his behaviour. 

I would like to see the face of these arrogant persons after their death particularly the ones who are not afraid of God. I guess they are afraid of death. 

Anyway they will be judged (NOT BY MAN BUT THEIR CONSCIENCE) on the Earth before dying. 

HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY !!!! Jesus is Risen !!!!

A Beautifull Animated Story about Jesus:

He is Risen is the story of the greatest miracle of all, the resurrection and ascension of Jesus. Sorrow and despair at the Lord's crucifixion become complete joy and love as the disciples behold their resurrected Master three days later. The events of the real story of Easter teach of the atonement and resurrection, providing hope to Christians around the world.

Reflect on the Easter miracle from Matthew 27--28; Mark 15--16; Luke 23--24; John 19--21; and Acts 1.

http://youtu.be/n4G0bc_EUwY

Dartagnan
#56 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2013 7:11:32 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Crowds Protest Same-Sex Marriages in French Capital

Albert Einstein said: The World will not be destroyed by those that do evil; but by those who watch them without doing anything.

Dartagnan: It is not fair that a government imposes the same sex marriage in a country. Are they God to choose a moral for us? At least they should apply the moral from the religions. 

I would like to see the face of these arrogant persons after their death particularly the ones who are not afraid of God. I guess they are afraid of death. 

Anyway they will be judged (NOT BY MAN BUT THEIR CONSCIENCE) on the Earth before dying. 

Hundreds of thousands of people gathered in central Paris on Sunday protesting against a draft law that allows same-sex couples to marry and adopt children, BBC reported.

The lower house of the French parliament, dominated by President Francois Hollande's Socialist Party and its allies, adopted the bill last month and the Senate is set to debate on the draft law in April.

Protesters at first gathered along a major street leading to the Arc de Triomphe, but later hundreds of demonstrators spilled over onto the Champs Elysees prompting police to use tear gas and batons.

Demonstrators unfurled banners along their route that in particular read “Hands off my filiation” and “We want work, not gay marriage.”

Organizers of the Sunday rally put the number of demonstrators at 1.4 million people, saying that many came to Paris by buses from French provinces, while police estimates put the turnout at 300,000.

This was the second such protest in France this year. The first similar protest in January forced French lawmakers to put off their plan to allow lesbian couples an access to artificial insemination.

France allows civil unions between same-sex couples, but during his presidential campaign, Hollande pledged to extend their rights. Although his socialist government faced opposition from over 1,000 mayors and the Catholic Church, it still approved a relevant bill in November 2012.

Crowds Protest Same-Sex Marriages in French Capital

Dartagnan
#57 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2013 5:34:09 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Albert Einstein said: The World will not be destroyed by those that do evil; but by those who watch them without doing anything.

Dartagnan: We are not God to change the law of the nature. We have to respect the law of the nature made by God.  

The fact that some people are homosexual in our society should not give a chance to our society to have the same sex marriage because it is an immoral act.

We have to send people in the right direction by giving them the right moral. We have to help people to have a good life to avoid prostitution. For example; Millions of Poor people can marry same sex people for money so If you do nothing to help the poor, it is normal that the number of homosexual people increases. 

Help your people so they will live better, they will have a job. By helping people to find a job, you will also reduce a big part of homosexual people. Particularly the ones who want to be homosexual for money. But don't destroy our society by applying immoral laws. 

Immorality is not democracy.  

Instead of imposing same sex marriage law, help your people to find jobs, live better and have a better moral. It is the real trouble of the society.

Don't hide the real trouble of our society with same sex marriage !!!

US Supreme Court takes up gay marriage for the first time

The US Supreme Court will center on California's Proposition 8 ban on same-sex marriages. The case has the potential to be monumental, as it can overturn every state constitutional provision and law banning same-sex marriages, or to uphold California's ban and leave the issue up to the states.

As the Supreme Court begins to hear oral arguments in cases involving two high-profile laws to do with same-sex marriage – California’s Proposition 8 and the 1996 Defense of Marriage Act, 53 percent of Americans think it should be legal for same-sex couples to marry, while 39 percent say it should not be legal.

Although public opinion on this topic has been consistent for the last few months, it has reversed markedly from as recently as a year ago. In May 2012, just after President Barack Obama announced his support for same-sex marriage, 51 percent of Americans said it should not be legal for same sex couples to marry.

Lawyers representing one lesbian and one gay couple from California will try to persuade the nine Supreme Court justices to strike down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriages and to declare that gay couples can marry nationwide.

The fight began in 2004 when San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom ordered city officials to issue marriage licenses. Six months later, the state Supreme Court invalidated the same-sex unions. Less than four years later, however, the same state court overturned California's prohibition on same-sex unions. Roughly 18,000 couples were wed in the nearly five months that same-sex marriage was legal and those marriages remain valid in California.

Top Democrats who previously opposed same-sex marriage have in recent months and years shifted course, after President Obama announced his support for gay marriage. Some Republicans have also been crossing to the pro-gay marriage side. Although many Republicans still prefer the issue be left up to the states and are encouraging the high court justices to rule narrowly.

CROUCHING TIGER
#58 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2013 1:45:59 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Please, Dart,these are HATE pictures and comment u post; RESPECT FOR ALL I SAY...

Dartagnan
#59 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2013 6:17:03 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

People have to be active and defend the morality. DEMOCRACY IS NOT IMMORALITY = RESPECT FOR ALL.

Dartagnan: People are ready to change the Bible version. Jesus can't be compared to a Human Being because he represents the perfection. He came on the Earth to help people not to be Savage and to have a Moral. 

It is not fair that a government imposes the same sex marriage in a country. Are they God to choose a moral for us? At least they should apply the moral from the religions or organize a vote.  

I think in our world, some people have totally forgotten that God exists. They think that they can even change the Bible. They think that they can replace God on the Earth&control everyone and everything (even the laws of the nature) but it is the biggest mistake because there is a God. God judges everybody particularly man&his behaviour. 

I would like to see the face of these arrogant persons after their death particularly the ones who are not afraid of God. I guess they are afraid of death. 

CROUCHING TIGER;322604 wrote:

Please, Dart,these are HATE pictures and comment u post; RESPECT FOR ALL I SAY...

Dartagnan
#60 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2013 6:21:51 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

US Supreme Court conservatives target Obama on marriage law

Midway into a second day of tackling the gay marriage issue, conservatives on the US Supreme Court said on Wednesday they were troubled by President Barack Obama's decision in 2011 not to defend in court a ban Congress had approved.

The decision by Obama to abandon the legal defense of the 1996 Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) called into question his willingness to defend other laws passed by Congress and challenged in court, several conservative justices said.

"It's very troubling," said Justice Anthony Kennedy.

While the criticisms may not affect how the justices eventually rule on whether the 1996 law violates U.S. equal protection rights, it showed frustration with how Obama has walked a difficult political line on gay marriage.

Obama and his attorney general, Eric Holder, said in February 2011 they would cease defending the law because they believed it to be invalid under the U.S. Constitution.

In the place of the U.S. Justice Department, Republican lawmakers have stepped in to argue for the law.

Chief Justice John Roberts pressed government lawyer Sri Srinivasan on how the government will now decide which laws to defend. "What is your test?" Roberts asked.

Justice Antonin Scalia, who served in the Justice Department in the 1970s, criticized its "new regime."

Almost two hours of oral argument will be heard by the court on DOMA. The nine justices heard arguments on Tuesday on the constitutionality of California's Proposition 8 ban on gay marriage.

In those arguments, the justices displayed a reluctance to rule broadly on the right to marry for gays and lesbians, suggesting the court may be similarly cautious about DOMA.

Rulings in both cases are expected by the end of June.

The cases come before the court as polls show growing support among Americans for gay marriage but division among the 50 states. Nine states recognize it; 30 states have constitutional amendments banning it and others are in-between.

DOMA limits the definition of marriage as between a man and a woman. It permits benefits such as Social Security survivor payments and federal tax deductions only for married, opposite-sex couples, not for legally married same-sex couples.

President Bill Clinton signed DOMA into law in 1996 after it passed Congress with only 81 of 535 lawmakers opposing it. Clinton, a Democrat, earlier this month said that times have changed since then and called for the law to be overturned.

Reuters

CROUCHING TIGER
#61 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2013 1:33:30 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Barack Obama on Religion, Atheism, and Secularism
Does Barack Obama Support Secular Government and Equality for Secular Atheists?

http://atheism.about.com/od/barackobamareligionfaith/tp/BarackObamaReligionSecularism.htm

FREEDOM FOR ALL IN SEXUALITY !!! RESPECT FOR AN OTHERS BELIEF !!!