logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages«<345
DOHA tournament
Philli Wan
#82 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 5:06:23 PM(UTC)
Philli Wan

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 195 time(s) in 134 post(s)

Brebis, what the hell is wrong with you?  Dont you ever read any of the articles on the Home Page of this forum.  She did an interview at the AO with an Aussie station... Here's what was said: 'CH: Will you be attending any of the shows this season?
MS: It depends how things work out with my schedule so it's usually a very last minute decision for me. Last year, after the Aussie Open, I flew to New York by myself and went to a few shows. Actually, Vogue invited me so that was really nice because I felt like I was very independent. I went to Vera Wang, Oscar de la Renta and Rodarte'.

Pics usually turn up a few weeks after...before Indian Wells. 

Actually, Last year, she flew to Moscow first, then Paris...and then New York.  

Brebis, I sometimes think you eat Marias shit for Breakfast.  Get a life or a real girlfriend...or something.

1 user thanked Philli Wan for this useful post.
CROUCHING TIGER on 2/19/2013(UTC)
Aussie4
#84 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 8:23:59 PM(UTC)
Aussie4

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 31 post(s)
Maria is playing back to back tournaments at Indian wells and Miami in a few weeks. I highly doubt she would play back to back tournaments at Doha and Dubai a few weeks before IW and Miami.... it's just not Maria.

Plus as Philli said, it's fashion week.
Brebis
#83 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2013 3:59:15 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 366 time(s) in 218 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Philli Wan Go to Quoted Post

Brebis, what the hell is wrong with you?  Dont you ever read any of the articles on the Home Page of this forum.  She did an interview at the AO with an Aussie station... Here's what was said: 'CH: Will you be attending any of the shows this season?
MS: It depends how things work out with my schedule so it's usually a very last minute decision for me. Last year, after the Aussie Open, I flew to New York by myself and went to a few shows. Actually, Vogue invited me so that was really nice because I felt like I was very independent. I went to Vera Wang, Oscar de la Renta and Rodarte'.

Pics usually turn up a few weeks after...before Indian Wells. 

Actually, Last year, she flew to Moscow first, then Paris...and then New York.  

Brebis, I sometimes think you eat Marias shit for Breakfast.  Get a life or a real girlfriend...or something.

Can ask you the same question, what the hell is wrong with you ? Yes , I have seen pictures of last year's fashion show including Maria but in case you do not know it's 2013 not 2012. For those pics I am waiting for which you can't show me as I am 100 % sure she is in Bradenton at this moment. Besides all that , you don't have a hobby outside of work ? Poor you !!

1 user thanked Brebis for this useful post.
frida on 2/19/2013(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#85 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2013 4:23:16 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 2870 time(s) in 1723 post(s)
http://www.dailymail.co....-Fashion-Week-show.html

A front row that included Anna Wintour, Maria Sharapova, Anna Dello Russo, as well as proud husband, David, broke out into rapturous applause as she took her bow at the end (in the text)

And tennis player Maria Sharapova wore hot pink trousers to take her seat in prime position next to Ms Wintour.

As philli said...pictures will follow later :)

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
1 user thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
Aussie4 on 2/19/2013(UTC)
Philli Wan
#87 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2013 9:06:48 AM(UTC)
Philli Wan

Tiger. Thanks old buddy.. I appreciate that.  I was going to reply to Brebis and ask him if he had any photographic proof that she was in Bradenton.  No need now.

CROUCHING TIGER on 2/19/2013(UTC)
robb
#76 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:28:08 PM(UTC)
robb

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 13 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Aussie4 Go to Quoted Post
The beast was off today, but Vika was certainly on fire. Maybe Maria needs to take a page out of Vika's book. We all know she's capable of beating Serena, it's just getting over the fact she hasn't beaten her in 9 years. We'll see.

Vika will have a SHIT TONNE of confidence after this win. Good luck to Maria the next time she faces Vika, because we all know Vika is out for blood after losing to her at the YEC

same old same old.....

Truth is maria is third best now. Azarenka has a similar but more skillful game, and is just as athletic, while she-man williams serves and whacks the ball as hard as a bloke. Unless maria can develop her game to cope ( and I don't think she can now), she will just have to accept winning just the 4 grand slams!! I see azarenka going past that total as well, mind....

Brebis
#88 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2013 1:53:00 PM(UTC)

Forget her ranking and her titles, Azarenka will go in the history books as THE player faking injuries. That's something to be proud off !
Aussie4
#86 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2013 3:19:21 PM(UTC)
Aussie4

Originally Posted by: CROUCHING TIGER Go to Quoted Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2200645/Victoria-Beckham-contain-delight-New-York-Fashion-Week-show.html

A front row that included Anna Wintour, Maria Sharapova, Anna Dello Russo, as well as proud husband, David, broke out into rapturous applause as she took her bow at the end (in the text)

And tennis player Maria Sharapova wore hot pink trousers to take her seat in prime position next to Ms Wintour.

As philli said...pictures will follow later :)

Come on guys, she's a girly girl, she's gotta go to fashion week. It's definitely more important than hitting the practice court/gym, or better yet, being in Dubai to have another crack at the bitch and the man....

Oh wait, the bitch withdrew cause she's got a sore foot. Lol

nazanine
#89 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 2:07:42 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 33 post(s)
Victoria Azarenka has withdrawn from the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships to recover from a bruised bone in her right foot.

Azarenka, replaced by Serena Williams at No. 1 on Monday, said she picked up the injury en route to the final in Doha, where she beat Williams.

The Australian Open champion had the opportunity to regain the top ranking in Dubai had she gone further in the draw than Williams, but said it would be "stupid" to compete with an injury as she prepares to head to the United States for treatment.

"I have been playing on it a lot over the last five days so going to a new tournament is too much to handle right now," Azarenka said. "It keeps getting worse. It was an unfortunate decision that I had to make, and I'm very disappointed."

Azarenka has won her last 12 matches, but has had her health problems already this season. She pulled out of her semi-final in Brisbane - also against Williams - after a bad pedicure.

At the Australian Open she drew criticism for the lengthy medical time-out she took in her semi-final against Sloane Stephens for what she said was a panic attack but later attributed to a rib injury.

She pulled out of the Dubai tournament midway through the tournament in 2012 because of a left ankle injury.
Read more at http://www.espn.co.uk/te...tml#cOsYtwbG5dWvuxWL.99
2 users thanked nazanine for this useful post.
Alireza on 2/20/2013(UTC), frida on 2/21/2013(UTC)
Philli Wan
#90 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 11:27:20 AM(UTC)
Philli Wan

This is what I said 2 days ago:    It wouldn't surprise me if she (Serena) pulls out of Dubai.....bad back or bruised ass. 

Dont you just hate me when I'm right.

2 users thanked Philli Wan for this useful post.
CROUCHING TIGER on 2/20/2013(UTC), Aussie4 on 2/20/2013(UTC)
Brebis
#91 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 1:33:23 PM(UTC)

Ladies number 1 and 2 in the ranking, if you are just to lazy to play a tournament don't register ! I't is sad that this is not the first time it happens. They just do whatever they like ! Bad sportmanship.
1 user thanked Brebis for this useful post.
frida on 2/21/2013(UTC)
Philli Wan
#92 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 3:24:00 PM(UTC)
Philli Wan

Yep almost as bad as faking a collar bone 'pain' then dashing off to Melbourne to prepare for the launch of Sugapova...all those interviews and guest appearences...who has time to play tennis.  Brebis, dont be dumb as well as blind..they all do it.  Serena only entered Dubai to make a few points to hang onto the Number 1 spot for at least a few weeks.  When Vika pulled out with her tootsie problem there was no need for Serena to play anymore....and believe me...she was happy about that.  But, Vika is a much harder worker than Serena and she will have the top spot back in no time. 

And Maria, she's sweating at Fashion shows trying to lose even more pounds that she doesn't have.  Have to stay off the pova Maria.

CROUCHING TIGER on 2/21/2013(UTC)
Aussie4
#94 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 8:53:42 PM(UTC)
Aussie4

Yep almost as bad as faking a collar bone 'pain' then dashing off to Melbourne to prepare for the launch of Sugapova...all those interviews and guest appearences...who has time to play tennis.  Brebis, dont be dumb as well as blind..they all do it.  Serena only entered Dubai to make a few points to hang onto the Number 1 spot for at least a few weeks.  When Vika pulled out with her tootsie problem there was no need for Serena to play anymore....and believe me...she was happy about that.  But, Vika is a much harder worker than Serena and she will have the top spot back in no time. 

And Maria, she's sweating at Fashion shows trying to lose even more pounds that she doesn't have.  Have to stay off the pova Maria.

It just frustrates me that Maria doesn't realise she has limited amount of years left to play tennis. I mean i see her retiring after the Rio Olympics, which is in 2016. Like honestly she has the rest of her life to attend fashion shows and make lollies and be a model and laze around but come on Maria, if i was born with some talent in any kind of sport i'd be out on the field/court 9-10h a day working on my game + fitness, and not dashing off to watch some stupid ass fashion show.

It's really unfortunate, i used to defend Maria whenever she didn't turn up for a tournament/ pulled out but i mean this is getting ridiculous. YOU AREN'T GETTING ANY YOUNGER MARIA, WORK YOUR ASS OFF PLEASE.

Perfect opportunity this week to close the gap on Serena/ Vika + obtain more points because she has a shit tonne to defend from now till Wimbledon. If she doesn't step it up soon, she'll be out of the top 5, Randwanska and Li are both work horses and will be breathing down Maria's neck to take her #3 ranking if she isn't playing great tennis. We'll see.

Brebis
#93 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 2:23:28 PM(UTC)

AMEN.