logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<456
The travel of Maria in Indonesia
Dartagnan
#101 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 9:16:38 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

DARTAGNAN: Please don't kill animals, we have to protect them according Maria Sharapova's picture. 

Actress Bardot Threatens to Become Russian if French Authorities 'Kill' Elephants

MOSCOW, January 4 (RIA Novosti) – French actress Brigitte Bardot has threatened to follow her colleague Gerard Depardieu and apply for Russian citizenship ­­­– though for a different reason.

Renowned actress and animal rights campaigner, 77-year-old Bardot said that she will have to become Russian in case the French authorities do not drop their plan to put down two sick elephants at a zoo in Lyon.

“If those in power have the cowardice and impudence to kill the two elephants Baby and Népal despite all the proposals made by my Foundation … then I have decided to ask for Russian nationality in order to escape this country which has become nothing but an animal cemetery,” Bardot said in a statement written in French and posted on the web site of her animal rights foundation on Friday.

The two elephants have been suffering from tuberculosis, and the city authorities have insisted that they should be put to sleep as they pose a threat to other animals in the zoo and its visitors. Backed by Bardot, a public campaign urging to save the elephants has collected thousands of signatures.

DARTAGNAN: PLEASE PROTECT AND LOVE THE ANIMALS BECAUSE THEY HAVE FEELINGS LIKE ME AND YOU !!!

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
HaShomer 2 on 1/6/2013(UTC)
inchbyinch
#104 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 3:12:19 PM(UTC)

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Brebis
#105 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 4:51:03 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 368 time(s) in 218 post(s)

Originally Posted by: inchbyinch Go to Quoted Post
http://www.onthegotennis.com/home/confirmed-maria-sharapova-is-dating-grigor-dimitrov.html
We will see if this is true in a week or 2 when both of them will be in Melbourne. It was strange that he was in Milan without any reason to be there ??  Anyway, he looks gorgious, is funny and well dressed . Just can't belief they will stay together. See her getting married to a real Californian hunk.

Dartagnan
#103 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 7:01:11 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

This picture of Maria Sharapova, remember me Candy&Capucin cartoon.

A wonderfull cartoon !!! Candy looks like Maria. She is always fair and nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5vxhZjnlLs

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

sowei
#106 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2013 2:48:41 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
cheap gucci shoes
cheap gucci belts
cheap louis vuitton clothing
cheap louis vuitton belts
cheap gucci sunglasses
cheap louis vuitton sunglasses
cheap ray ban sunglasses
cheap oakley sunglasses
Cheap Louis Vuitton Sunglasses,Wholesale Gucci,Ray Ban,Oakley,Coach Sunglasses Sale Online.
Online Shipping 2012 Gucci Sunglasses,Louis Vuitton Sunglasses,Ray Ban Sunglasses By Burberry,Prada,Coach,Armani,Dior,Dolce Gabbana,Fendi,Versace Sunglasses And Chanel Sunglasses Outlet From China.
Cheap Authentic Gucci Shoes,Louis Vuitton Belts Clothing,Prada Shoes Online Shipping.
Designer Leather Shoes,Gucci Outlet,Cheap Shoes,Wholesale Burberry,Coogi,Discount Air Max Shoes,AAA Quality Ed Hardy Clothing,Christian Audigier Clothing Free Shipping Can Save 50% For You.
Dartagnan
#102 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2013 4:45:09 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

“If those in power have the cowardice and impudence to kill the two elephants Baby and Népal despite all the proposals made by my Foundation … then I have decided to ask for Russian nationality in order to escape this country which has become nothing but an animal cemetery,” Bardot said in a statement written in French and posted on the web site of her animal rights foundation on Friday.

Tennis players Tamarine Tanasugarn and MariaSharapova ride an elephant 

Dartagnan
#107 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2013 3:39:57 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

THE TRAVEL OF MARIA IN INDONESIA

Here is the Conde Nast Russia cover all the way from Java, Indonesia. Hope that some of you get a chance to visit there. Such a special place full of culture, spiritual experience, and warm people.

Dartagnan: I remember now the travel of Maria in Indonesia. I guess she had a good time. 

What a beautifull dress !!!

Originally Posted by: Dartagnan Go to Quoted Post

Everybody or each fan of Maria Sharapova should understand that Maria Sharapova is not a Robot. Maria as a human being also needs good vacation in a place where she could forget for a while all her activities about internet, ads&tennis. A good rest also helps you to increase your performance at work. It is very important to have vacations.

So I would like to ask a question to everybody. Where is Maria Sharapova actually? 

Look this picture, it is somewhere near beautifull views&that architecture looks like bells. 

Sharapova: Sunrise at 5:15am, taking in one of the best views I have ever seen.                            

Hesco
#108 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2013 5:23:42 PM(UTC)
Hesco

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 32 post(s)

THE TRAVEL OF MARIA IN INDONESIA

Here is the Conde Nast Russia cover all the way from Java, Indonesia. Hope that some of you get a chance to visit there. Such a special place full of culture, spiritual experience, and warm people.

Dartagnan: I remember now the travel of Maria in Indonesia. I guess she had a good time. 

What a beautifull dress !!!

Everybody or each fan of Maria Sharapova should understand that Maria Sharapova is not a Robot. Maria as a human being also needs good vacation in a place where she could forget for a while all her activities about internet, ads&tennis. A good rest also helps you to increase your performance at work. It is very important to have vacations.

So I would like to ask a question to everybody. Where is Maria Sharapova actually? 

Look this picture, it is somewhere near beautifull views&that architecture looks like bells. 

Sharapova: Sunrise at 5:15am, taking in one of the best views I have ever seen.                            

Maria is very smart, all those pictures from Java 3 months ago were part of this paid endorsement of Maria for the Conde Nast Traveller Magazine  March 2013. Get paid for a vacation on top of fees. Vamos Maria you are a great business woman.

1 user thanked Hesco for this useful post.
frida on 2/20/2013(UTC)
sowei
#109 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2013 8:18:49 PM(UTC)

cheap gucci belts
cheap ysl belts
cheap fendi belts
cheap jordan shoes
cheap gucci shoes
cheap gucci clothing
Cheap Jordan Shoes,Discount Gucci Shoes,Wholesale Louis Vuitton Clothing.
Designer Brand Clothing,Louis Vuitton Shoes,Gucci Handbag Outlet Online,Wholesale Evisu Jeans,True Religion Jeans,Dolce And Gabbana Shoes,Nike Shoes On Sale.
Cheap Louis Vuitton Belts,Discount Gucci Belts Outlet,Wholesale YSL Belts,Fendi Belts Online.
Gucci Outlet Online,Cheap Louis Vuitton Outlet,YSL Store,Wholesale Gucci Sunglasses,Replica Handbag,Watch,Cap,Belts Online.Authentic Gucci Belts,Louis Vuitton Belts,Wholesale Replica Belts Online.
sowei
#110 Posted : Tuesday, March 19, 2013 7:11:03 AM(UTC)

cheap gucci belts
cheap ysl belts
cheap fendi belts
cheap jordan shoes
cheap gucci shoes
cheap gucci clothing
Designer Brand Clothing,Louis Vuitton Shoes,Gucci Handbag Outlet Online,Wholesale Evisu Jeans,True Religion Jeans,Dolce And Gabbana Shoes,Nike Shoes On Sale.
Cheap Louis Vuitton Belts,Discount Gucci Belts Outlet,Wholesale YSL Belts,Fendi Belts Online.
Gucci Outlet Online,Cheap Louis Vuitton Outlet,YSL Store,Wholesale Gucci Sunglasses,Replica Handbag,Watch,Cap,Belts Online.Authentic Gucci Belts,Louis Vuitton Belts,Wholesale Replica Belts Online.

sowei
#111 Posted : Saturday, March 23, 2013 11:31:50 PM(UTC)

louis vuitton outlet
cheap gucci clothing
cheap gucci shoes
cheap jordan shoes
cheap gucci shoes
cheap gucci clothing
Louis Vuitton Outlet,Cheap Gucci Clothing,Replica Louis Vuitton Shoes,Handbag Online Shipping.
Low Price Supply Handbags,Gucci Shoes,High Quality Watches,Wholesale Burberry,Coogi,Discount Nike Shoes,Ed Hardy Clothing,Christian Audigier Clothing Save 50% For You.
sowei
#112 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2013 7:47:38 AM(UTC)

louis vuitton outlet
cheap gucci clothing
cheap gucci shoes
cheap jordan shoes
cheap gucci shoes
cheap gucci clothing
Louis Vuitton Outlet,Cheap Gucci Clothing,Replica Louis Vuitton Shoes,Handbag Online Shipping.
Low Price Supply Handbags,Gucci Shoes,High Quality Watches,Wholesale Burberry,Coogi,Discount Nike Shoes,Ed Hardy Clothing,Christian Audigier Clothing Save 50% For You.