logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Dolce&Masha
Dartagnan
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 05, 2011 5:05:35 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

We really miss Dolce

masha

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

paul_pipkin
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 06, 2011 4:59:59 AM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Was thanked: 1870 time(s) in 1240 post(s)

Probably yapping around mum Yelena's feet. Don't kids always load "their" pets off on you? :lol:

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
Dartagnan
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 07, 2012 8:09:39 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

paul_pipkin;308912 wrote:

Probably yapping around mum Yelena's feet. Don't kids always load "their" pets off on you? 

No No Dolce is in good hands. Yuri Sharapov is with Dolce in Miami. I guess they watched the last match of Masha together. 

Dolce was jumping all the day. His Boss is a CHAMPION.

This time Masha didn't travel with Dolce, the tournament was very important. 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Dartagnan
#4 Posted : Friday, June 08, 2012 9:32:34 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

No, it's not just you: Dolce loves everybody

1 hr ago

Nothing beats a cuddle with your faithful hound to make you feel special. But you're not. Even though you're the sucker who takes him for walks, fills his bowl and scoops his poop, your special little guy will offer his puppy love to whoever needs it. A study of 18 breeds undertaken by University of London researchers has shown that most dogs are just as likely to lumber to the aid of an emotional stranger as their owners. Researchers filmed the dogs in their homes and compared their reactions to their owner crying and strangers crying. All but three of the dogs, rather adorably, went straight to the person in need of some lovin'. 

http://now.msn.com/now/0...ow_Email_Home_PRIMA_NWSL

Dartagnan
#5 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 8:01:52 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dolce wants to drive a car because his friends take driving lessons. 

VIDEO:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO5bL77e0Rs

Doggie Driving Lessons in New Zealand

A New Zealand charity has been teaching dogs at a humane shelter how to drive a car in order to showcase their skills, intelligence and obedience for potential owners. The three canine student drivers are 18-month-old giant schnauzer Monty, whippet-cross Ginny, and 10-month-old bearded collie Porter.

For training lessons, a specially adapted simulator was built for the dogs, comprising a car seat with a seat belt, a steering wheel and a manual gear shift.

For training lessons, a specially adapted simulator was built for the dogs, comprising a car seat with a seat belt, a steering wheel and a manual gear shift. 

Initially, the animals were trained on the simulator. They were taught how to shift gears, apply the brakes and steer.

Initially, the animals were trained on the simulator. They were taught how to shift gears, apply the brakes and steer.

The driving sessions were supervised by a trainer.

The driving sessions were supervised by a trainer

First, the dogs learned to perform various manipulation tasks, moving objects with their front paws.

First, the dogs learned to perform various manipulation tasks, moving objects with their front paws. 

After learning the skills on simulators, the animals began driving the real thing.

After learning the skills on simulators, the animals began driving the real thing. 

The dogs will be showcased in a television program to be shown on New Zealand TV next week.

The dogs will be showcased in a television program to be shown on New Zealand TV next week. 

Dartagnan
#6 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2012 6:30:15 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dolce would like to wish everyone a Jolly Holiday...and is asking why I wrapped his Christmas treats.

Dartagnan: Dolce's eyes are very clever, they show us that Dolce understands very well the situation. 

Dolce's present is here....I think it is a stuffed dog friend. 

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
HaShomer 2 on 12/26/2012(UTC)
HaShomer 2
#7 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2012 7:14:56 PM(UTC)
HaShomer 2

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 27 post(s)

Dartagnan,

This is SO funny to me.  Maria's little dog Dolce looks like a FOX, while my little cat Shady looks like a LION. He too is really, really cute just like Dolce is.  

HaShomer 2

1 user thanked HaShomer 2 for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 12/27/2012(UTC)
Dartagnan
#8 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 8:27:12 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

HaShomer 2;321011 wrote:

Dartagnan,

This is SO funny to me.  Maria's little dog Dolce looks like a FOX, while my little cat Shady looks like a LION. He too is really, really cute just like Dolce is.  

HaShomer 2

Dolce: Many fans thinks that I looks like a Fox, may be because I also belong to Maria. But I am not a Fox, I am a real Dog. I am just lucky to belong to Maria. 

Maria Sharapova: I miss my furry little friend already. Somehow I think the feeling is not mutual.

Dolce: Oh Maria ! Do you real think that the feeling is not mutual !!! It is not fair. We spent so many years together. 

Dolce: What are you talking about !!! I miss you more than anybody here, you always travel and leave me with Yuri. Do you think I am so happy without you ? Remember that you are my real master and nobody can replace you. Do you think that dogs have no feelings? We don't speak but we have the same feelings. We express our feeling by our sad eyes&look.

Dolce: I miss you Maria !!!  You seldom take me with you in your travels. I could even help your in your new ads. Do you know that ?

Dolce: By the way, HAPPY NEW 2013 YEAR EVERYBODY who has a dog or pet at home. Remember that we have feelings even if you don't speak.  

Dartagnan
#9 Posted : Saturday, January 05, 2013 2:05:00 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

DOLCE: Uhmm....Maria told me that she missed me because she left me at home and now in Australia she is happy with Mr Koalo and Kangouroo... It is not fair 

... and she nearly touched this bird behind the kangouroo 

Dartagnan: In particular, dogs hate to see their owners offering affection to other animals and can suffer badly when new animals are brought home.

HaShomer 2 on 1/5/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#10 Posted : Monday, March 18, 2013 5:52:19 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Miami, here we come!

Dartagnan: I see that Dolce is very happy. We should know that Dolce has only one master so Dolce is happy only with his Master. Dolce remains faithful to his master: Maria Sharapova.  

DOLCE: Uhmm....Maria told me that she missed me when she was in Australia. Now I know that it is true because she didn't leave me at home with Yuri. I will be with her until the end of the tournement&her victory. 

Maria Sharapova and Dolce (VIDEO) - A true friend

http://youtu.be/N7bzLkF31uU

frida on 3/19/2013(UTC)