logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

22 Pages«<56789>»
RE-OCCUPY
CROUCHING TIGER
#121 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2012 4:41:55 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 2863 time(s) in 1719 post(s)
http://youtu.be/ztVaqZajq-I

Here u are my son, but be careful not to harm YOURSELF

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
CROUCHING TIGER
#122 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2012 4:43:49 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

http://youtu.be/1CMyxB-CKMs

Hands on those hearts !!!

CROUCHING TIGER
#123 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2012 8:33:43 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

http://www.scoop.it/t/occupy-belgium

Greetings from OCCUPY BRUSSELS...

1 user thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
paul_pipkin on 12/15/2012(UTC)
paul_pipkin
#124 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2012 1:10:42 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Was thanked: 1872 time(s) in 1242 post(s)

Russian police swoop on opposition leaders

http://news.yahoo.com/russian-police-detain-opposition-leaders-rally-113146413.html 

Leftist Sergei Udaltsov and anti-corruption blogger Alexei Navalny were detained on the central Lubyanka Square, where witnesses said about 2,000 people gathered, and protest leaders Ilya Yashin and Ksenia Sobchak were detained on their way.

"The bloody regime has got to Sobchak," Navalny said before he was hauled away, referring to the 31-year-old former socialite who has joined the opposition even though her late father was once St Petersburg mayor and a close ally of Putin. 

I've not heard of these people. New crop of Russian "opposition"? 

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
Dartagnan
#125 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2012 2:11:56 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

paul_pipkin;320886 wrote:

Russian police swoop on opposition leaders

http://news.yahoo.com/russian-police-detain-opposition-leaders-rally-113146413.html 

Leftist Sergei Udaltsov and anti-corruption blogger Alexei Navalny were detained on the central Lubyanka Square, where witnesses said about 2,000 people gathered, and protest leaders Ilya Yashin and Ksenia Sobchak were detained on their way.

"The bloody regime has got to Sobchak," Navalny said before he was hauled away, referring to the 31-year-old former socialite who has joined the opposition even though her late father was once St Petersburg mayor and a close ally of Putin. 

I've not heard of these people. New crop of Russian "opposition"? 

I would like to know who sponsors the opposition in Russia because this opposition has no plan for the future of Russia, they are just interested in the money they receive for a march. 

I think the opposition is sponsored by people or countries or financial organisations which interests, don't coincide with Russia's ones. 

Sponsors of the Russian opposition may be guided by political and by financial considerations. 

They see Russia as a rival country. 

The Bible says: don't create your happiness on the misfortune of another country. 

Countries who want to destroy Russia will destroy themselves. 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Dartagnan
#126 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2012 2:13:46 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan: I think this disaster in the USA should be a good lesson for Russia. Russia should not sell weapons to its citizens. 

Protect our Children

No civilian needs a weapon that can kill in mass and not even have to reload. My heart is broken, and I'm angry that it is so easy for mentally unstable people to get their hands on these weapons. Let's stop making it easy for them. Could anyone tell how I can help?

Guns=Drugs

When you buy a gun, you want to shoot someone. When you want to shoot someone, you go to a bad part of town. When you go to a bad part of town, you'll be offered drugs. When you're offered drugs, if you were stupid enough to buy a gun you'll buy the drugs. When you buy the drugs, you'll take them. Once you take the drugs, you'll be hopelessly addicted for the rest of your life and die a good for nothing druggie.

We don't need weapons to exist

We're not a hunting society, and we have adequate protections in place by our cities, states and country. There are plenty of guns we can kill each other with (oh yea, and go hunting) without needing something that can discharge 30 rounds or is an automatic weapon. Weapons for protection and hunting is a red herring.

People kill with the help of guns

The USA has the worst record of death by shooting in the world...52 deaths in Canada last year, over 10,000 in the USA. Yes you can multiply our record ten times beacause of the population difference. Still the numbers speak for themselves!! Don't ban everything just the assault rifles with large clips!! WAKE UP USA !!!!!

People with weapons!

Those supporting the right to bear arms say that weapons do not kill, but people do. However, evidence suggests that people without weapons cannot go on a murder spree -- people with weapons do. Let us keep weapons and people away from each other. As far as defending ourselves go -- let us reduce the need for defending ourselves, and if needed let us behave like a civilized country -- where the job of defending us is left with police officers trained in the use of guns.

US Ambassador thanks Russians for their sympathy

US Ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul has thanked Russians for their support and sympathy to the United States over the Connecticut school shootings.

He wrote this on Twitter Saturday.

Earlier this day, Russians brought toys and flowers to the US Embassy. Numerous candles have also been lit.

On Saturday morning, President Barack Obama received condolences from his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin.

On Friday, a mentally deranged young man Adam Lanza killed his mother and 26 people, including 20 children, at a Newtown elementary school.

Reports from Newtown say the killer turned his gun on himself after his shooting spree.

Russians in Connecticut school sympathy outpour

Russians continue to offer expressions of sympathy to the United States over the Connecticut school shootings, in which a mentally deranged young man, one Adam Lanza, killed his mother and 26 people, including 20 children, at a Newtown elementary school.

People in Moscow have brought a heap of toys and flowers to the US Embassy. Numerous candles have also been lit.

On Saturday morning, President Barack Obama received condolences from his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin.

Reports from Newtown say the killer turned his gun on himself after winding up his shooting spree.

Voice of Russia, RIA, TASS

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

CROUCHING TIGER
#127 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2012 6:20:49 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

...I

No comment...

1 user thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 12/16/2012(UTC)
Dartagnan
#128 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2012 6:53:26 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

As I said before selling handguns&marijuana produces a lot of money to people who sell them. So I don't think that the us government is going to take any measures to stop this bussiness because banks need money and these people keep their money in banks. 

I don't think that the new law for marijuana will help the US young people. I think this law is going to destroy them and make them crazy. 

Environmental factors play a role in the development of schizophrenia. 

Environment

Drug use

Amphetamine, cocaine, and to a lesser extent alcohol, can result in psychosis that presents very similarly to schizophrenia. Although not generally believed to be a cause of the illness, people with schizophrenia use nicotine at much greater rates than the general population. About half of those with schizophrenia use drugs or alcohol excessively.Evidence supports a link between earlier onset of psychotic illness and cannabis use; alcohol use is not associated with an earlier onset of psychosis. Other drugs may be used only as coping mechanisms by individuals who have schizophrenia to deal with depression, anxiety, boredom, and loneliness. There is evidence that alcohol abuse via akindling mechanism can occasionally cause the development of a chronic substance induced psychotic disorder, i.e. schizophrenia. A small number of people withdrawing from benzodiazepines experience a severe protracted withdrawal syndrome which can resemble schizophrenia and be misdiagnosed as such. The more often cannabis is abused, the more likely a person is to develop a psychotic illness, with frequent use being correlated with twice the risk of psychosis and schizophrenia.Whether cannabis use is a contributory cause of schizophrenia, rather than a behavior that does not actually cause the disease, remains controversial.

Guns=Drugs

When you buy a gun, you want to shoot someone. When you want to shoot someone, you go to a bad part of town. When you go to a bad part of town, you'll be offered drugs. When you're offered drugs, if you were stupid enough to buy a gun you'll buy the drugs. When you buy the drugs, you'll take them. Once you take the drugs, you'll be hopelessly addicted for the rest of your life and die a good for nothing druggie.

CROUCHING TIGER;320902 wrote:

...I

No comment...

Dartagnan
#129 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2012 7:17:55 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

By  on Apr 6, 2012

Guns Don’t Kill People, Medical Marijuana Kills People [um…NOT]

By contrast, let’s consider the crux of the issue in the article right next to it: “7 Shot Dead in Oakland Campus Rampage.”   Senseless gun violence, a fair amount of it committed by people with legal weapons, occurs with numbing regularity. Almost every day, it seems, someone shoots up a college, a workplace, a church, a social event. And yet it is just ignored. Although the massive coverage of the Trayvon Martin case has focused principally on racism, the case most certainly is also about guns, because, irrespective of George Zimmerman’s motivations, if he did not have a gun, Trayvon would be alive.

Zimmerman possessed a legal firearm. So did the gunman in Oakland. Yet few public officials, and certainly not Obama, dare take on the power of the NRA or even challenge routine gun-ownership arguments that more guns on the street make us all safer. Those who advocate America’s growing descent into a nation of frontier saloonkeepers and Old West gunslingers are on slippery ground when every day innocent people are mowed down. Yet in a sign that this country is hamstrung about the problem, nothing is being seriously proposed by our government.

Apparently, people would rather let these daily tragedies unfold than abandon the largely illusory sense of personal safety they get by keeping weapons in their homes. Gun advocates like to point to the rare instance in which someone successfully protected their life against an intruder, while ignoring each loss of innocent life.

In fact, in 2009 (the most recent year I could find for such compiled statistics), of 13,636 Americans murdered that year (the vast majority with guns), only 215 were classified by law enforcement as justifiable homicide by private citizens, with just 165 of those being handgun self-defense. That’s about one and a half percent of all gun deaths attributable to handgun owners staving off credible threats. Not very impressive in the self-defense category, or in terms of public safety!

The reality in a country where the ratio of guns to people is about 1:1, is that we all should feel terrified every time we encounter someone with a bad temper, with road rage, anyone who may think we looked at them in the wrong way or that we trespassed (however accidentally) on their property.

The idea that bad guys will think twice if they know everyone around them is armed is patently nonsensical in the case of deranged shooters like the Oakland gunman. And does anyone think there will be fewer victims if shooters get into gun battles with armed citizens in schoolrooms, bars or churches?

Yet nothing gets done. The Obama administration does not have the political will to tackle the issue—and no wonder.  Things are so out of whack that the best the Administration can do is to require gun store owners in Southwest border states to merely report when customers buy multiple high-powered rifles—within five days of the purchase. It’s a wonder they didn’t add, “when the purchaser is over 90 years old.”  No matter—the firearms industry predictably opposed this toothless measure.

The “Oakland Paradox,” in which the government clamps down on a legitimate medical use for marijuana while skirting a serious life-or-death issue, offers a perfect opportunity for America to have a candid conversation about common sense and political corruption—and getting it right about what is good for us, and what isn’t.

http://whowhatwhy.com/2012/04/06/the-oakland-paradox-obama-weed-and-guns/

CROUCHING TIGER
#130 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2012 2:53:22 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/14/statistics-firearms-industry_n_2303336.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003

About guns...

Dartagnan
#131 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2012 10:17:51 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

CROUCHING TIGER;320913 wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/14/statistics-firearms-industry_n_2303336.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003

About guns...

Another Gun Attack in the US: Will they finally ban guns once and for all?

http://english.ruvr.ru/2012_12_17/Another-Gun-Attack-in-the-U-S-Will-They-Forbid-Guns-at-Last/

Protect our Children

No civilian needs a weapon that can kill in mass and not even have to reload. My heart is broken, and I'm angry that it is so easy for mentally unstable people to get their hands on these weapons. Let's stop making it easy for them.

It is important to have pity for these innocent children who died, but it is more important to create new conditions to avoid similar situation in the future and protect children who are still alive. 

It is the result of selling weapons to citizens. Who are the responsible of their death?

Innocent People died......at the Sandy Hook Elementary School.

This is Victoria. She died a hero yesterday. She hid her first graders in the cabinets and closets after hearing the gunfire. When the shooter came to her classroom, she told him that her students were in the gym. He then gunned her down and moved on. She saved the lives of all of her students. Please pass this on if you see it. She deserves to be remembered for her bravery by the US government. 

https://plus.google.com/110607099455059161461/posts/8DLZETGtPqx?cfem=1

These children won't celebrate Christmas this year. Why did they die? 

R.I.P. to those who lost their lives at the Sandy Hook Elementary School.   

Children
Charlotte Bacon, 2/22/06, female (age 6)
Daniel Barden, 9/25/05, male (age 7)
Olivia Engel, 7/18/06, female (age 6)
Josephine Gay, 12/11/05, female (age 7)
Ana M. Marquez-Greene, 04/04/06, female (age 6)
Dylan Hockley, 03/08/06, male (age 6)
Madeleine F. Hsu, 07/10/06, female (age 6)
Catherine V. Hubbard, 06/08/06, female (age 6)
Chase Kowalski, 10/31/05, male (age 7)
Jesse Lewis, 06/30/06, male (age 6)
James Mattioli, 03/22/06, male (age 6)
Grace McDonnell, 11/04/05, female (age 7)
Emilie Parker, 05/12/06, female (age 6)
Jack Pinto, 05/06/06, male (age 6)
Noah Pozner, 11/20/06, male (age 6)
Caroline Previdi, 09/07/06, female (age 6)
Jessica Rekos, 05/10/06, female (age 6)
Avielle Richman, 10/17/06, female (age 6)
Benjamin Wheeler, 9/12/06, male (age 6)
Allison N. Wyatt, 07/03/06, female (age 6)

Adults
Rachel Davino, 7/17/83, female (age 29)
Dawn Hochsprung, 06/28/65, female (age 47)
Anne Marie Murphy, 07/25/60, female (age 52)
Lauren Russeau, 1982, female (age 29)
Mary Sherlach, 02/11/56, female (age 56)
Victoria Soto, 11/04/85, female (age 27)

https://plus.google.com/108139015191701664219/posts/Ngi5SazcLXc?cfem=1

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
paul_pipkin on 12/18/2012(UTC)
paul_pipkin
#132 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2012 3:03:36 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Dartagnan;320915 wrote:

This is Victoria. She died a hero yesterday. She hid her first graders in the cabinets and closets after hearing the gunfire. When the shooter came to her classroom, she told him that her students were in the gym. He then gunned her down and moved on. She saved the lives of all of her students. Please pass this on if you see it. She deserves to be remembered for her bravery by the US government. 

https://plus.google.com/110607099455059161461/posts/8DLZETGtPqx?cfem=1

I agree, but the US government won't. The people will have to memorialize Victoria Soto ourselves. The corporate state fears & despises fight-back from the people.

Amongst all the 911 hoo-hah, how much you see about the brave fighters of Flight 93? Threatened, government demands we just roll over & hope some trained apes in black body-armor come "save" us. 

You see why we gotta look after ourselves, maybe even believe we need guns?

1 user thanked paul_pipkin for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 12/18/2012(UTC)
Dartagnan
#133 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2012 4:08:01 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

paul_pipkin;320923 wrote:

Dartagnan;320915 wrote:

I agree, but the US government won't. The people will have to memorialize Victoria Soto ourselves. The corporate state fears & despises fight-back from the people.

Amongst all the 911 hoo-hah, how much you see about the brave fighters of Flight 93? Threatened, government demands we just roll over & hope some trained apes in black body-armor come "save" us. 

You see why we gotta look after ourselves, maybe even believe we need guns?

Citizen are not protected that is why everybody has a gun in the USA even children. So Children are going to protect themselves, if the government can't protect them.  I don't think it is the solution. 

Selling guns is just a very profitable business that is why they continue to sell guns to everybody. 

In the USA even 8-year-old children have the right to carry guns

ребенок оружие ребенок оружие сша оружие пистолет

Most US states require a permit to carry a gun, but in four no such authorisation is needed: Alaska, Arizona, Wyoming and Vermont. One of these states went even further: guns can be sold in Vermont to people, aged 16 years or older, who are allowed to carry guns without even needing their parents' consent. Although if a teenager in Vermont wants to go unattended to an age restricted movie, they can't do that.

According to The Washington Post, Federal legislation does not set a minimal age for acquiring rifles. That is why only 20 states have set such age restrictions. However, the minimum age in New York is set at 16 and in Montana, it's 14. In the 30 states where no age limit has been set, even an eight year-old can legally possess a small shotgun.

But the rights of US citizens to acquire and use guns are much broader. For example, in 17 states including Georgia, the law specifically states that employers cannot stop their staff bearing guns at work, while in Indiana and North Dakota an employee can file a legal suit if they're even asked about owning a gun.

In the US there are a number of laws, supporting the "my home is my castle" concept, that allow homeowners to open fire if their "castle" is in danger. But in many states the such laws are open to very broad interpretation: people can open fire in public places if they feel endangered. That defence was used in the case of George Zimmerman who killed a black teenager, Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman claimed that he felt threatened by Martin despite the fact that the young man was not carrying a gun and did not address the man who shot him.

In many US states law enforcement agencies are not allowed to prosecute a citizen for shooting when it is clear that the person acted in response to a perceived threat, a claim which seems to bestow a certain immunity. Moreover, the person who fired the gun can file a lawsuit against the police if they're charged in such circumstances. Some analysts believe it is such laws that have led to a significant growth in the number of murders.

Permission to carry a gun in public places usually assumes that the gun will be hidden. But 37 states permit guns and rifles to be carried openly, while only 3 forbid it and in 47 that freedom applies only to rifles.

In 2010 a law was passed in Kansas, which allowed a gun to be carried in school, despite the fact that it had previously been forbidden by a special Federal act, cancelled in the 1990s. The state of Michigan has just recently passed a similar law, but its governor has yet to sign the draft law. At the same time, the latest, fatal tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut has reignited the doubt and the debate.

http://english.ruvr.ru/2012_12_18/In-the-USA-even-8-year-old-children-have-the-right-to-carry-guns/

paul_pipkin
#134 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2012 4:42:47 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Dart, there is another dimension to this question that has to be understood. Most Americans do not take government's "right" to disarm us as a given:

The corporate boardrooms love a big spree killing precisely because it stokes the divisive "culture-war". Their President is on it like a dog on a bone, so there MIGHT be a firearms crackdown looming--or not. One will see.

I haven't hunted for thirty years and possess no firearms. However, I rather agree with José Ortega y Gasset's observation that there can be no moral decision once law enters the picture.  I did not eschew weapons under any diktat--had there been such, I would more likely have cached them.

The Second Ammendment has nothing to do with hunting (or with home protection either), but with the guarantee of an armed citizenry. We may or may not agree with that but let's not cloud the agenda. That is media's job. If it will save the life of a Single child... hell, just throw out that dead relic, the Bill of Rights, altogether. We already know the "protect the children" plaint immediately moves on from the Second Ammendment to abrogate the First and on & on... 

Pluralistic mass movement, most recently in the form of Occupy, is always vulnerable to division. If we want to flush out of the mix those nasty ideologues, whether their flavor is Constitutionalist or Marxist, this is one way to go. Thus the proclivity of the 1%'s lap-dog press for beating these drums. They don't give spit about the animals or kids either  --the real agenda would be to disarm the lower orders before they get any more desperate than they already feel. 

Unfortunately, as the social fabric unravels under the pressure of global economic stress, we're bound to suffer more and more berserkers of various sorts. But experience says banning weapons doesn't secure us from, say, rooftop snipers--just that more of them will be in black body armor with a license to kill.

1 user thanked paul_pipkin for this useful post.
CROUCHING TIGER on 12/19/2012(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#135 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2012 2:10:57 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

One must agree, although for non-yankee countries it's difficult, that the SECOND AMENDMENT

is made to "protect" citizens from their own government...thus the right to carry guns.

I understood that in discussions with american friends; hell didn't know shit about that

amendment. In today's "crazy" situation one can defend the "fear" of the majority of the people

and the way they protect themselve with guns against "the men in black" or as u say, Paul, "all

kind off snipers".

CROUCHING TIGER
#136 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2012 12:28:07 PM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Major Anonymous account suspended by Twitter !!!!

http://rt.com/usa/news/anonymous-suspended-twitter-youranonnews-413/

Dartagnan
#137 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2012 6:45:38 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Protect our Children !!!

No civilian needs a weapon that can kill in mass and not even have to reload. My heart is broken, and I'm angry that it is so easy for mentally unstable people to get their hands on these weapons. Let's stop making it easy for them.

Obama vows measures to tighten gun control

The U.S. administration intends to take comprehensive measures to tighten gun control in the country. This was announced at the White House on Wednesday by President Barack Obama.

The U.S. President has placed Vice President Joseph Biden to spearhead action on the gun control initiative. In January, Biden will be expected to submit proposals on a reform in the sphere of sale and possession of firearms in the U.S.

"We have to stop the epidemic of violence with use of firearms," which annually claims a death toll of 10,000 American lives, said Obama.

The president also called on Congress to expeditiously approve a bill to ban assault weapons from civil circulation.

Last Friday, 20-year-old Adam Lanza killed 26 people – 20 children and 6 adults - in an Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, before turning the gun on himself.

Voice of Russia, TASS

Lanza was angry over his mother’s plans to send him to psychiatric clinic - media

Адам Ланза стрелок школа сша стрельба Сэнди Хук сша стрельба сша школа сша

The fact that Adam Lanza’s mother intended to send him to a psychiatric facility could have caused his rampage that ended with the slaughtering of 20 children and 6 adults at a Connecticut elementary school, American media are citing officials involved in the investigation of the tragedy today.

A senior law enforcement official confirmed that Lanza's anger at his mother’s plans for “his future mental health treatment” is being looked at as a possible motive for the deadly shooting.

Early December 14, 20-year-old Adam Lanza killed his mother who he believed loved the school “more than she loved him”, and then headed for Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown where he killed 20 children and 6 adults. As he heard the police approaching, he committed suicide.

“From what I've been told, Adam was aware of her petitioning the court for conservatorship and (her) plans to have him committed,” Joshua Flashman, who knew Adam well, told. “Adam was apparently very upset about this.”

Adam Lanza attended the Sandy Hook School as a boy, according to Flashman. Nancy Lanza, Adam’s mother, had volunteered there for several years. Most of Lanza's victims were children Nancy Lanza may have worked with.

Multiple sources told Adam Lanza suffered from Asperger’s syndrome, a form of autism, and unspecified mental and emotional problems.

Those who knew him described him as “highly intelligent”, at the same time “ill-at-ease socially”, “but not a monster.”

The police are questioning witnesses of the tragedy and examining the evidence. The investigation is expected to last for months.

Voice of Russia, Fox News

paul_pipkin
#138 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 6:06:24 AM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

11:00 GMT: Dec 21 has come over the Eastern Hemisphere (though still pre-dawn in Mayaland.)  

No apocalypse yet, though the right-wing National Review fears one if Obama doesn't intervene to avert a port strike on the 29th. lol

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/336277/looming-port-strike-michelle-malkin#

2 users thanked paul_pipkin for this useful post.
CROUCHING TIGER on 12/21/2012(UTC), Dartagnan on 12/21/2012(UTC)
Dartagnan
#139 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 6:35:35 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

paul_pipkin;320955 wrote:

11:00 GMT: Dec 21 has come over the Eastern Hemisphere (though still pre-dawn in Mayaland.)  

No apocalypse yet, though the right-wing National Review fears one if Obama doesn't intervene to avert a port strike on the 29th. lol

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/336277/looming-port-strike-michelle-malkin#

Anyway the end of the world might happen one day. But the responsible of the end will be mankind. 

FULL MOVIE: 2012 - The End of World

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgY7f9m-W9Q&playnext=1&list=PLKi6LGngFvSYywCYAHPiPYlFs7SEuedN1&feature=results_video

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
paul_pipkin on 12/22/2012(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER
#140 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 8:26:20 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Pope Benedict Takes Anti-Gay Marriage To New Level In Christmas Speech On Family Values

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/21/pope-anti-gay-speech_n_2344870.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003

THE POPE IS DOPE !!!