logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

WHY I AM A FAN OF MARIA SHARAPOVA?
LECG
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2012 7:30:10 PM(UTC)
LECG

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I am a Maria¨s fan because she is the perfect combination between beautiful and successful in a sport. she is and example for the women and girls around all the world. and Show as that a woman can be successfully in a sport without losing her femininely
2 users thanked LECG for this useful post.
HaShomer 2 on 11/15/2012(UTC), praveen loves maria on 11/19/2012(UTC)
Brebis
#4 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 2:16:57 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 364 time(s) in 217 post(s)

Originally Posted by: HaShomer 2 Go to Quoted Post

LECGo yo

Thanks for your response, and for your Buddy Request.  I don't have too many buddies on Maria's website because many of Maria's fans and followers don't like or respect my comments or posts about Maria.  However, the posts that I write about Maria are done out of great love, respect, and concern for her as a person.  None are done to ever hurt Maria in any way, as some might erroneously think.  

Anyway, you are right Maria is so special and so very beautiful, but what truly makes Maria the "most beautiful" is her incredible heart and her tremendous spirit.  That's what I love most about Maria.  And as far as her femininity, she's definitely that and more.  

Thanks for your buddy request, and I look forward to being your BUDDY.  If you ever have any questions about anything that I write, please feel free to ask me about it, okay.  

HaShomer 2

It has nothing to with being a buddy or not . It's all about your tasteless style of messages. No, you will not have many buddies in the future unless you stop these endless messages. Just go away, than you will not feel so bitter.

1 user thanked Brebis for this useful post.
Alireza on 11/16/2012(UTC)
Brebis
#6 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2012 3:06:37 AM(UTC)

Brebis & Alireza,

You two clowns are so very comical.  I haven't stopped laughing since reading your comment in response to a buddy request.  

It's clear that you both don't like me, but don't worry because I don't plan on losing any sleep over it either.  And as far as me "going away", I will not be going anywhere, SO DEAL WITH.  

And for the record, if Maria were to read my posts, she would hardly find them "tasteless" but rather quite thoughtful.  

HaShomer 2

Has Maria ever talked about religion in public ??  No, this is a private matter. Your posts about religion are not welcomed by Maria and us. Think about that before you continue writing those endless stories. Waist of time , not a soul will read it.

1 user thanked Brebis for this useful post.
CROUCHING TIGER on 11/17/2012(UTC)
Brebis
#8 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2012 10:12:35 AM(UTC)

Brebis,

You are such a BIG joke!  Whether you know it or not, Maria keeping her Christian life PRIVATE is a huge mistake.  She should be an "open book" when it comes to her faith in Jesus Christ.  And her failure to acknowledge God for her successes before the public is also a big mistake.  Christians are told by Jesus to let "our light shine so that it can be seen by all the world, and not to hide it under a bushel."  And that's exactly what Maria should be doing rather than worrying about what the secular media, her sponsors, or unsaved characters like you think.  

I hate to say this, but it is in fact true.  Maria should take a lesson from Serena Williams on this one.  Serena knows that alot of her successes in Tennis (and in everything else) comes from her faith and trust in God, and that is why she has no problem with actively and publicly acknowledging or thanking "Jehovah" (Yahweh) the LORD for her WINS after every single championship match that she has played and won.  And that is also why Serena has won so many grand slam championships too.   

So when Maria is giving out "thanks", she should definitely remember to thank God for every successful championship win.  

Maria will continue to have favor with God, because I and so many others have been actively praying for her success with every tournament and championship match.  I started interceding and praying for Maria in early 2012 after learning from my mom of her struggles from her injury and surgery, and look at the great year that Maria has had.  She's not only had a spectacular year, but a "miraculous year" at that because God is bringing her back into championship form.  And the best is still yet to come for her!   

And as far as you not liking what I post, DON"T READ IT if you don't like or want to hear what I have to say.  I am free to write about issues pertaining to faith and religion, as much as you are free to write about the garbage and nonsense that you do.  I don't remember reading that this was a secular website for the CARNAL, IRRELIGIOUS, SUPERFICIAL, AND UNSAVED, but for all of Maria's fans, some of whom just so happen to be Christian and who do in fact wear their Christianity 24/7, just as the New Testament Scripture admonishes us to do.    

So please go crawl back under the rock from which you came, and stay off my posts especially if you don't like what I'm writing about.  You, Alireza, crouchingtiger don't tell other fans and members of this community and forum what they can and cannot read or write about.  You are NO ONE'S DICTATOR here.  If you want the  job of a dictator, despot, or tyrant, I would suggest that you go apply for one at @Barack Obama, whitehous.gov.  He might need a czar to regulate internet forums.   

HaShomer 2

Pppffffffffff, waisting my time here. As Christian myself, be respectful.