logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

My number 1 tennis ace
MariaS
#1 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 6:07:43 AM(UTC)
MariaS

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Let's see. Maria's birthday is four days after mine. We are both Aries that's easy to remember. She's as passionate and playful as me. Very good. She was born twelve years after me so she's 25 years old. Perhaps my magic number of eleven must fit in somewhere else. Not height though. She's nine cms taller than me. That's like the measurement between the bottom of my chin to the tip of my nose. You could say we wouldn't see eye to eye he, he but she shouldn't be able to see over the top of me. When I was her age I wasn't much heavier than she at 59kgs but I've beefed up now measuring in at thirty kgs heavier. I am perhaps 5-10 kgs overweight for my height but I find 80kgs doesn't measure up in the event of and it's not all fat. Maria could be said to be slightly underweight for her height but I won't judge I'm sure her diet gets her to where she needs to be to compete. So she's thirty kgs lighter than me. Here's an easy one. She has four more grand slams than me. And this means millions of dollars not limited to prize money. I don't know exactly how much that is but it's definitely more than me! Perhaps that means I'm a little more jealous than her but I can't say I hate my life. I mean there's those that I have to remind to go get off but I'm sure Maria completely understands. :) What else? She's Russian but lives in the U.S. to train and whatever else she does. Perhaps she dates. I don't think that's a hard one to remember it's common knowledge so again with the interpretation. Yes she would make a very good spy just like her poker face on court. On the other hand it's very intimidating to me even more so than good looks because I can't keep anything to myself and I'm very open and honest. Kind of like this post really. I did read somewhere that Maria is very honest but she hasn't met me. :) I think I'd like to meet her just because.
Brebis
#2 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 12:22:06 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 361 time(s) in 215 post(s)

Originally Posted by: MariaS Go to Quoted Post
Let's see. Maria's birthday is four days after mine. We are both Aries that's easy to remember. She's as passionate and playful as me. Very good. She was born twelve years after me so she's 25 years old. Perhaps my magic number of eleven must fit in somewhere else. Not height though. She's nine cms taller than me. That's like the measurement between the bottom of my chin to the tip of my nose. You could say we wouldn't see eye to eye he, he but she shouldn't be able to see over the top of me. When I was her age I wasn't much heavier than she at 59kgs but I've beefed up now measuring in at thirty kgs heavier. I am perhaps 5-10 kgs overweight for my height but I find 80kgs doesn't measure up in the event of and it's not all fat. Maria could be said to be slightly underweight for her height but I won't judge I'm sure her diet gets her to where she needs to be to compete. So she's thirty kgs lighter than me. Here's an easy one. She has four more grand slams than me. And this means millions of dollars not limited to prize money. I don't know exactly how much that is but it's definitely more than me! Perhaps that means I'm a little more jealous than her but I can't say I hate my life. I mean there's those that I have to remind to go get off but I'm sure Maria completely understands. :) What else? She's Russian but lives in the U.S. to train and whatever else she does. Perhaps she dates. I don't think that's a hard one to remember it's common knowledge so again with the interpretation. Yes she would make a very good spy just like her poker face on court. On the other hand it's very intimidating to me even more so than good looks because I can't keep anything to myself and I'm very open and honest. Kind of like this post really. I did read somewhere that Maria is very honest but she hasn't met me. :) I think I'd like to meet her just because.
   Amen .