logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Just for Maria Sharapova, congratulate...
yan yan
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2012 7:54:04 AM(UTC)
yan yan

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Hi, I'm a fan from Malaysia. First of all, I would like to say thank you and well done to our dearest Maria Sharapova. Masha sis, thanks a lot for giving us and giving yourself a great and a fantastic year, such an unforgettable memories in my life. Congratulations Masha, you have a wonderful off season 2012 with full of success.  

9 finals, London Olympic 2012--flag bearer of Russia Federation, first Olympic medal, winner of French Open(Roland Garros)--complete Career Grand Slam, Australian Open, Indian Wells, Miami, winner of Rome, winner of Stuttgart, Beijing Open, WTA Championships and with 60 wins in season 2012. Wow, that's really amazing!  

Masha sis,we are proud of you and you are just like a hero. I'm happy and glad to have you in my life because you are always inspiring me all the time. I learned a lots from you. You are the true CHAMPION, thanks for everything. Enjoy your holidays and take care! Cheers, GOD bless you~ I love you Masha sis, best wishes and support from Malaysia. There's many fans that really hope to see you here. Hope to get a chance. LOVES  

# Just from Liyan,love from Malaysia #

yan yan
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2012 8:00:35 AM(UTC)
yan yan

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Success