logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Maria, Maria, Maria
MariaS
#1 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2012 6:45:16 AM(UTC)
MariaS

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 11 post(s)
I was remembering how before you were on the scene Martina Hingus rocked the tennis world with her def touch. She won a few Australian Opens in a row if I remember correctly. She would nearly cry if she missed a single shot it was unbelievable that she wasn't able to get her career Grand Slam. Isn't Serena Williams a big meanie she won't give you a chance if she can help it and then you popped up and demolished her at Wimbleton and at seventeen years old mind you. Hingus was no longer playing apparently she didn't have the power game that was up and developing at that time but you certainly did. Some of the shots I saw you execute I thought I must be seeing things. You have power and extreme accuracy with only the slightest opportunity and even when you'd think it's not there to hit. You're amazing to watch in action and though tennis has changed from when Hingus played there's still no one like you. Tennis would be completely boring without you now I can't even imagine it! Like a true number one obsessive fan I might just be I think I'd have to kill myself. I know you're not gone yet but I still think I'd like to thank you for all the excitement and tennis wonder you have provided in your career. Now can we kick butt or what?