logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

LOVING MARIA DOES NOT MEAN LYING ABOUT MARIA!
Dartagnan
#2 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2012 4:56:39 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

HaShomer 2;319800 wrote:

Hey guys, Maria is an exceptionally beautiful person -- INSIDE and OUT.  We all know that.  However, that does not mean that we should lie to Maria or about Maria -- personally or professionally.  

We all know that Maria is great on the tennis court, but is she perfect? No, not at all.  I believe that Maria carries God's light, but she has at times chosen to surround herself with people who are totally dark in their way of life.  What do I mean by that? I mean what "communion does light have with darkness"; what "fellowship does righteousness have with unrighteousness?"  The obvious answer is NONE.  

Maria has a tremendous heart and a good spirit that can, if she doesn't watch herself, become defiled by those with whom she choose to mix and mingle with personally -- ungodly and immoral people like Lady Gaga and Madonna who are hardly paragons of virtue or great role models for any kid.  And yet unfortunately, these are some of the immoral and ungodly people that Maria chooses to follow on her Twitter page.  You have to wonder, hasn't Maria heard the filth and garbage that comes out of both of these women's mouth in song and in speech?  Lady Gaga is  so bad that she has the audacity to smoke pot on the stage of one of her concerts; and Madonna on the other hand elects to use all kinds of expletives to express herself in speech and in song to further showcase her obvious lack of intelligence. 

These women are domiciles and daughters of the Devil, and yet Maria chooses to follow them on Twitter and perhaps listen to their garbage music.  So loving Maria, as we do, does not mean lying to Maria or about Maria.  In fact, the most loving thing that we can do for Maria and one another is tell the TRUTH.  What is truth? TRUTH is every WORD that proceeds out of the mouth of Yahweh, the LORD.  Jesus said, "Whom I love, I chasten and rebuke. " So the most loving thing, we can do for Maria is be be truthful with Maria every opportunity we get (WHICH UNFORTUNATELY IS NOT OFTEN OR AT ALL). 

So MARIA, if you are listening, the LORD says to stop following those who HATE HIM and those who have NO interest in knowing Him. 

HaShomer (your guardian)

Yes I agree with you. I don't really like Madonna&Lady Gaga. They are real old witches.They are immoral persons, they are not an example for our society. But Maria Sharapova is a good example for our society even if she is younger. She is the one the young generation should follow

Young people in Russia will follow Sharapova's example. 

Just look the old hands of Madonna. It is the hands of an old witch. 

HALLOWEEN

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
HaShomer 2 on 10/12/2012(UTC)
Dartagnan
#4 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2012 5:16:19 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

HaShomer 2;319804 wrote:

Dartnagan,

How funny is that! Your picture and point about Madonna and Lady Gaga are so well taken.  I'm glad that we are on the same page where these two witches and demonesses are concerned. 

Maria is such a wonderful example indeed. She has such a beautiful heart -- a heart of gold.  Forget about Olympic gold, someone needs to tell Maria (if she would just listen) that she already has it -- pure, undefiled gold! 

HaShomer 2

OLD HAG MADONNA IS NOT AN EXAMPLE FOR OUR SOCIETY

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
HaShomer 2 on 10/13/2012(UTC)