logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

The Perfect Lady Ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
paul696
#1 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2012 11:20:56 AM(UTC)

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

The perfect lady

sharapova 

maria sharapova looks smart .................. she destroys any heart

never try get her ................................ you ’ll die or stuck there

Don’t even think you ’re the man .......... no you ’re just a little fan

Damn she ’s really tall ............................ i know maybe over the wall

every time that you show .............................. every body see you glow

I know you drive me insane ............................. but somehow i need this pain

hay , I wish everybody to say what they think about my poem

Philli Wan
#2 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2012 12:54:55 PM(UTC)
Philli Wan

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 195 time(s) in 134 post(s)

Perfect Lady eh?

Here is something to make you grin ..........On Court, watch her wipe her nose with the back of her hand and smear it off on her chin.

HaShomer 2
#4 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2012 1:34:21 PM(UTC)
HaShomer 2

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 27 post(s)

Paul,

Maria maybe beautiful but she is NOT perfect.  As Jesus rightly declared, "There is none perfect, but God."

I hope that you got much enjoyment out of writing this little diddy or poem for Maria, because the only one who is going to read your poem is us, Maria's community of fans.  Sorry to burst your bubble, but Maria is NEVER going to see or read your poem.  The "perfect lady" as you both call her and see her READS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING -- none of the posts on these forums, none of the comments on her Website, and certainly none of the comments on her Facebook or Twitter page! For those of you who haven't read my post entitled, "MARIA SHARAPOVA DUPES HER FANS ROYALLY", please do so. 

Not to worry though, we (i.e. Maria's community of fans) will read your posts.  We enjoy reading one another posts concerning Maria and responding, even if Maria does not.  If you're lucky, maybe the moderator of these forums or Maria's Web Manager will read your post and be kind enough to give your poem to Maria.    

Again, I'm sorry guys to be the bearer of bad news, but MARIA DOES NOT READ OUR POSTS OR OUR COMMENTS.  Like all of you, I honestly wish that she did, but realistically and truthfully she does not.  So why continue to deceive or delude ourselves into believing or thinking that she does? SHE DOES NOT!

For those of you who are interested in maintaining this facade, that's your prerogative -- so go for it.  There is a special place though for those who like to routinely talk to themselves, it's called an insane asylum or nut house.  Not to worry, you can still talk to Maria while there, padded walls, straight jacket and all.  

HaShomer 2  

paul696
#5 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2012 2:27:29 PM(UTC)

HaShomer 2;319794 wrote:

Paul,

Maria maybe beautiful but she is NOT perfect.  As Jesus rightly declared, "There is none perfect, but God."

I hope that you got much enjoyment out of writing this little diddy or poem for Maria, because the only one who is going to read your poem is us, Maria's community of fans.  Sorry to burst your bubble, but Maria is NEVER going to see or read your poem.  The "perfect lady" as you both call her and see her READS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING -- none of the posts on these forums, none of the comments on her Website, and certainly none of the comments on her Facebook or Twitter page! For those of you who haven't read my post entitled, "MARIA SHARAPOVA DUPES HER FANS ROYALLY", please do so. 

Not to worry though, we (i.e. Maria's community of fans) will read your posts.  We enjoy reading one another posts concerning Maria and responding, even if Maria does not.  If you're lucky, maybe the moderator of these forums or Maria's Web Manager will read your post and be kind enough to give your poem to Maria.    

Again, I'm sorry guys to be the bearer of bad news, but MARIA DOES NOT READ OUR POSTS OR OUR COMMENTS.  Like all of you, I honestly wish that she did, but realistically and truthfully she does not.  So why continue to deceive or delude ourselves into believing or thinking that she does? SHE DOES NOT!

For those of you who are interested in maintaining this facade, that's your prerogative -- so go for it.  There is a special place though for those who like to routinely talk to themselves, it's called an insane asylum or nut house.  Not to worry, you can still talk to Maria while there, padded suit and all.  

HaShomer 2  

HaShmour,

I didn’t mean that what you got and you can’t judge me just for using perfect

and what if i used the word for making comparison between her and other girls

I know you ’re right about the god and i agree with you but when i say something is profect i just mean it’s beautiful

so i hope you get me the way i aim  

1 user thanked paul696 for this useful post.
HaShomer 2 on 10/12/2012(UTC)
paul696
#3 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2012 2:35:11 PM(UTC)

Philli Wan;319793 wrote:

Perfect Lady eh?

Here is something to make you grin ..........On Court, watch her wipe her nose with the back of her hand and smear it off on her chin.

ha

yeah  you’re absolutely right but take it easy its my first move and i don’t know much as you ....... but on court i just forget about the match

............. and you know the rest

1 user thanked paul696 for this useful post.
HaShomer 2 on 10/12/2012(UTC)
HaShomer 2
#6 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2012 4:47:31 PM(UTC)
HaShomer 2

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 27 post(s)

@Paul 696

I do get what you are saying, and believe me, I wish that Maria would take a few minutes of her time from her BUSY schedule to respond to what we say, i.e. our "well wishes" and even some of our comments, but she won't.  

For the record, I think that your post was very nice, and your poem definitely worthy of being read by Maria.  So please don't think that my remarks were meant to say otherwise.  I enjoyed your post, so keep them coming!

HaShomer 2  

1 user thanked HaShomer 2 for this useful post.
paul696 on 10/12/2012(UTC)