logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

WHEN IS MARIA HER MOST BEAUTIFUL?
stephen1
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 09, 2012 10:01:09 PM(UTC)

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
HaShomer 2 me think you're head over heels in love.
1 user thanked stephen1 for this useful post.
HaShomer 2 on 10/10/2012(UTC)
Dartagnan
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2012 4:58:12 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

Sometimes it is better to show a picture than to write a long novel about Masha. 

I understand your positive point of view very well about Masha but I would like to tell you that it is not always easy to be beautifull during a tennis match. 

Here is an example when Masha is serving, you see the result of the hit on her face. 

Masha also shouts a lot during a tennis match. Some people think it is sexy. 

Originally Posted by: HaShomer 2 Go to Quoted Post

When do you think that Maria is her MOST BEAUTIFUL? It's definitely NOT when she's doing modeling gigs for some of her sponsors.  The bathing suit or swim suit ads that show an overly made-up and seductive Maria is definitely not the 'REAL' Maria.  Rather, it's what the sponsors want Maria to portray (i.e. the glamour girl, sultry and seductive look).  I contend that that is NOT the 'real' Maria, and because it's not, I personally don't like any of those photos. Why, you might ask? -- Because I believe they portray a false image of Maria.  Secondly, because they take away the "innocence, essence, and rare beauty" that is apart of who Maria really is.  Maria has an all natural glow and an ALL NATURAL beauty that is robbed by a more superficial look.  Thus, Maria's natural beauty is replaced by an unnatural beauty, so to speak.  So while those glamour shots may be beautiful, they are NOT the real Maria! The plain down to earth look of Maria has always been and will always be the most beautiful Maria.  

So when is Maria her most beautiful? It's when she's on the Tennis Court competing and doing what she loves and do best; it's when she's blowing sweet kisses up to God in Heaven after each glorious and victorious match.  It's NOT when she is trying to be a fashion model or a glamour girl for some ad or commercial, but when she is simply being the quirky, good girl that her parents raised her to be and that God knows she can and should be.  In truth, that's the Maria that has my love and that's the Maria that has generated my profound respect for her as a person and as a professional tennis player. 

May the LORD bless you Maria!  

If others would like to respond, please feel free to do so.

HaShomer 2 (Maria's guardian)

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
HaShomer 2 on 10/10/2012(UTC)
ZULUIII
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2012 8:37:52 AM(UTC)

Groups: BasicUsers

I think shes sexy without even trying... honestly every picture i see of her is sexy... even the one Dartagnanm posted
Dartagnan
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2012 4:48:46 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

Originally Posted by: ZULUIII Go to Quoted Post
I think shes sexy without even trying... honestly every picture i see of her is sexy... even the one Dartagnan posted

What do you think of this picture of Sharapova?

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
HaShomer 2 on 10/11/2012(UTC)