logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages«<567
CHINA OPEN 2012 - BEIJING
CROUCHING TIGER
#122 Posted : Tuesday, October 09, 2012 1:17:59 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 2862 time(s) in 1718 post(s)
Can't be just on-line. The tag says "...come and get it"; sure u can buy it in stores and

worldwide on-line. Don't worry, Brebis, you'll will have all that candy on 5th Avenue:)lol...

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
Philli Wan
#123 Posted : Tuesday, October 09, 2012 2:24:07 AM(UTC)
Philli Wan

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 195 time(s) in 134 post(s)

okay Paul, maybe I read Maria's answer wrong....She is very inarticulated, and it's hard to follow just what she means... Here it is:

Q. When would you launch Sugarpova in the Middle East? Maybe in Dubai.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Step by step, baby steps. You have no idea how much it takes to actually produce all the different labels for each market. It's a lot of work, and I'm learning a lot more about that than I probably should.
But it's a lot of work. I hope soon, sooner than later. I mean, to get it launched in the United States, I mean, the customs, like three days before it got to Henri Bendel's, it was stuck in customs and it might have not gotten out, and that would have been a disaster. I would have had to put like fake candy in the bags.
But I hope soon. I mean, I think next year will be a really big step in us going into different markets.

1 user thanked Philli Wan for this useful post.
CROUCHING TIGER on 10/9/2012(UTC)
robb
#124 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2012 11:13:39 AM(UTC)
robb

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Well she's getting to finals, but it sooo frustrating that she is ''close but no cigar' so many times. As much as I like her, I do think her play is one-dimensional. Thats ok against the middle rankers, but someone like Azarenka is too clever, she has maria's game plus. She even screams more effectively! She-man overpowers them both with her presence and her awesome serve....something which maria needs to get right if she is to hit the 'heights' again on a regular basis. THAT SAID, SHE HAS WON A MAJOR THIS YEAR. SO ITS FAR FROM ALL BAD!
CROUCHING TIGER
#125 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2012 12:20:14 PM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Was thanked: 2862 time(s) in 1718 post(s)
Yes, i agree 'cos i said something similar in the shoutbox. They can read her gameplan, they know

what follows after the serve; but those weapons still work or she would be out of the Top-10-20...

Thomas & the team surely work on that but it's so difficult and takes TIME. Carlos Rodriguez did

the same with Justine Henin i recall...

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD