logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Why be a part of a forum and make posts that Maria Sharapova does not read?
HaShomer
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2012 10:38:10 PM(UTC)

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Why do we choose to kid ourselves into believing that Maria reads these posts, or that she will ever respond to anything that is said in these forums? She won't.  I'm only posting to make this point very clear.  Aside from uploading a picture or two to this website (to make some of you HAPPY), Maria is never going to read a single word written or said by any of us --- this post included.    

And why should Maria read the posts of a bunch of people (i.e. fans), who claim to LOVE her.  Yeah, right!  The better word to use for your infatuation with Maria is LUST.  Maria's community of so-called faithful fans are by and large comprised of a bunch of people who only love Maria on the basis of how she looks, rather than on how well she plays.  There are two things that make Maria truly beautiful, but unfortunately many of Maria's seemingly loyal members don't see it.  What they see is a "glamour girl" and not the good girl that Maria actually is.  I would say rather than focus on Maria's external beauty, how about going much deeper to see her tremendous HEART and good SPIRIT.  Therein lies the secret to Maria's beauty.  However, mortal man is so superficial, and does not see as God sees, for God looks at the heart.  Would that we would take a lesson from God, and stop the LUSTING and start truly LOVING!  

Anyway, if Maria does not read or respond to our posts or these forums (and there is absolutely no reason to believe that she does) why be a part of them? I'm not interested in reading the posts of those who routinely and regularly profess their undying love for Maria, and I'm certainly not interested in writing a post that will never be read by the intended recipient, so I guess guys I will sign off for good.  If Maria's not going to read our posts, why bother?  Please ask the moderator to throw me off, or better yet this will be my final and only post.  Thanks for listening guys, if only Maria took the time to do so!!!   

Maria if you by one chance in one in million should read this, you have my very best wishes and prayers that you will continue at the top of your game, that you always FIGHT, FOCUS, PERSIST, and BELIEVE.  Never give in or give up -- no surrender.  Above all, please don't ever neglect the ONE THING that truly makes you beautiful, and that is your relationship and walk with God/Christ. 

HaShomer (your guardian)

1 user thanked HaShomer for this useful post.
heaven2000 on 10/1/2012(UTC)