logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Maria suffers and wins in three sets
giorgio from italy
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2012 7:12:56 AM(UTC)
giorgio from italy

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 21 post(s)

A very difficult day for Maria in her first match in Tokyo. Instead of Lisicki (an opponent always very hard against Maria), this time the danger came from the 78 rank Heather Watson from Great Britain. Watson played a good match, favored by a huge number of mistakes by Maria, as many as 14 double faults and too many unforced errors. Due to an incredible sery of double faults Maria dropped the first set at the tie-break, 79. Slightly better were the two next sets, won by Maria 63 and 64, even in a matt day, thanks to the strong technical gap. Even needless to say that Maria must recover quickly a condition to her potential. For the moment, console ourselves with the win.

In spite of everything, congratulations, Maria !

Take care of yourself.                                                      Giorgio from Italy

Thor Leonard
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2012 11:49:55 PM(UTC)

Groups: BasicUsers

too:

Sensative Giorgio:

. I'd bet you would make a good tennis announcer.   I see All tennis matchs like better than a boxing match.  Thats why I like Maria Sharapova, Sara Errani,Williams sisters, and Victoria Azurenka.  They are all very good for TV, and Radio. Its different when I'm watching live at indian wellls and a storm starts coming in. Yet they are selling more tickets every year.  People around here like to race to cincinatti and watch a tennis match. I would'nt do that in Sci. I'm sure no one else does either.

I know there's plenty of land to make another tennis stadium complex. Where the weather is outstanding. I hope someone decides to make it! Because I know I could be part of it!  I get these dreams from Where I see the best players playing. And The best Tennis Pics made so far this year!

Be Sensative, And Aim High for Tennis.

Thor.