logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tokyo Draw
giorgio from italy
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 22, 2012 2:05:51 AM(UTC)
giorgio from italy

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 21 post(s)

Unfortunate draw for Maria at Toray Pan Pacific Open in Tokyo. I looked at the official WTA site: in the first rounds, Lisicki, Safarova or Zakopalova. Three tough players that in a day of their best condition (especially Lisicki) can represent a serious obstacle for anybody. Be careful, Maria. Hope that you are in the proper conditions of shape and with the right approach to this event. Stosur or Cibulkova in the next match, but this is another story. Be concentrated on these upcoming first matches. I wish you well. In bocca al lupo.

Take care of yourself.                                            Giorgio from Italy

Thor Leonard
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 22, 2012 6:08:05 PM(UTC)

Groups: BasicUsers

Fiire Cracker Showdon! Or Fight Club Showdown!  Such a execllent tournment. I do not know if I got what it takes to get the best Pic. I will be looking at this one for sure!

The reason I look for the best Pic. Is because  We cannot watch the tournments live all the time.  I have some motivation.

You Can Talk to me.  I will be on top of it again!  I do not to stay around here in place very long.  I know the best tournments coming up.  So Its time for a change!

We both should be gainfull This year , and next tennis Year.