logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

How to Add YouTube to Flipping Book Page
alakeya
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 25, 2012 12:58:34 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

YouTube has become a very popular media for the common persons sharing videos. If you want to add your YouTube to flipping book when converting PDF to flash flipbook with Kvisoft flip page software, this tutorial will help you to add it easily.

Before you add YouTube, you should upload files to the interface firstly and comes to the Page Edit column.

1. Click Add YouTube under the Element catalogue;
2. Drag the mouse and draw a frame on where you want to show on the page, the YouTube frame can be as large as you like as long as it is smaller than the page;
3. Enter your YouTube name in the frame that Kvisoft flipbook maker pro shows for you, then adjust the position and click OK can finish adding it. The YouTube will appear on the page soon.

If you feel the YouTube you added is not as good as you expected, then you may change it by double clicking the name of the YouTube at the lower right of the page; or click the delete button to delete it band add a new YouTube from the beginning.

This is only a small procedure of editing the page in Kvisoft digital magazine software, we provide you with many other choices to enrich your flip book with other methods, such as add sound to flipping book. Or you can embellish the flipbook in the Design column and publish your work after you finished adding the whole elements. I'm sure you'll enjoy the flipping book magazine created by yourself.

ankeyflip
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2012 10:25:00 PM(UTC)

Groups: BasicUsers

Thanks, I use kvisoft photo flipbook maker to add youtube to my flipping book page. These videos are all about mariasharapova.

merryflip
#3 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2012 10:47:11 PM(UTC)
merryflip

Groups: BasicUsers

well, thanks a lot, if you want to have more options as possible, try digital magazine creator for reference, I am using the tool recently, it really works fine, great!