logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages123>»
US Open 2012 --- August 27- September 9
Alireza
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2012 4:06:11 AM(UTC)
Alireza

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/13/2011(UTC)
Posts: 868

Thanks: 2107 times
Was thanked: 965 time(s) in 508 post(s)

The latest Grand Slam of year is close! And if Maria wants to end year by No.1 she should win this title and


it isn't so far. Maria should concentrate on each her matches and just win them!


Come on Maria

Persian Gulf FOREVER -Arabs can not change the history, they can't cheat-
2 users thanked Alireza for this useful post.
paul_pipkin on 8/15/2012(UTC), frida on 9/10/2012(UTC)
Philli Wan
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2012 9:50:43 AM(UTC)
Philli Wan

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/3/2012(UTC)
Posts: 170

Thanks: 2 times
Was thanked: 196 time(s) in 135 post(s)

I'm just watching the replay of the Serena/Danilidou match.  Know what I'm seeing?  A 30 year old tennis player almost at the end of her career, being given a hard time by a 29 year old qualifier ranked 146.  This is not the same Williams that just won an Olympic Gold Medal.  It is a player who has 'dried out' and is playing a 'small' tournament without the aid of her 'peppie' friends to give her a boost, and she's not doing very well without them.  I would hazard a guess and say that she may well withdraw with some kind of fake illness to prepare herself for the USO.  

Valkyre
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2012 9:52:33 AM(UTC)
Valkyre

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/22/2011(UTC)
Posts: 539

Thanks: 92 times
Was thanked: 314 time(s) in 191 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Philli Wan Go to Quoted Post


I'm just watching the replay of the Serena/Danilidou match.  Know what I'm seeing?  A 30 year old tennis player almost at the end of her career, being given a hard time by a 29 year old qualifier ranked 146.  This is not the same Williams that just won an Olympic Gold Medal.  It is a player who has 'dried out' and is playing a 'small' tournament without the aid of her 'peppie' friends to give her a boost, and she's not doing very well without them.  I would hazard a guess and say that she may well withdraw with some kind of fake illness to prepare herself for the USO.  



That or she is up on some DETOX mode Philli... you know it, finally feeling the "aftereffects"...! After Cincinnati you'll see her suddenly flying again... maybe even sooner cause hey... its her home Open... she certainly wont back off on some extra "stuff"... you know...


Major props to my countrygirl though. :)

Valkyre
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2012 3:54:30 AM(UTC)
Valkyre

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/22/2011(UTC)
Posts: 539

Thanks: 92 times
Was thanked: 314 time(s) in 191 post(s)

Maria Sharapova
Not only am I getting ready for the US Open but I'm also getting my sweet tooth ready for next Monday. It's only 5 days to go! Meanwhile visit www.sugarpova.com and sign up for the latest and sweetest updates. I can't wait for everyone to see the candy and especially the packaging...it's so goofy!



 


So good to see her back on court!

2 users thanked Valkyre for this useful post.
Alireza on 8/17/2012(UTC), frida on 5/23/2013(UTC)
Alireza
#5 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2012 4:13:33 AM(UTC)
Alireza

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/13/2011(UTC)
Posts: 868

Thanks: 2107 times
Was thanked: 965 time(s) in 508 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Valkyre Go to Quoted Post


Maria Sharapova
Not only am I getting ready for the US Open but I'm also getting my sweet tooth ready for next Monday. It's only 5 days to go! Meanwhile visit www.sugarpova.com and sign up for the latest and sweetest updates. I can't wait for everyone to see the candy and especially the packaging...it's so goofy!



 


So good to see her back on court!



Well, It shows that Maria gets better and she is practicing for US Open, what a good news!


Go Go Maria

Persian Gulf FOREVER -Arabs can not change the history, they can't cheat-
Valkyre
#6 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2012 2:38:13 AM(UTC)
Valkyre

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/22/2011(UTC)
Posts: 539

Thanks: 92 times
Was thanked: 314 time(s) in 191 post(s)
Well I am finally going to enjoy some summer vacations...

that means that I will not be able to watch any matches from the 1st week of the US Open and I will not be able to log in as often as I would like to.

So I wish my main 2 players i root for, Maria and Djoker to make it without problems in the second week of US open and I wish to all of you guys here to have a blast watching them matches!

See you in about a week folks! I might be coming here to post something through my mobile but in any case I dont have access have fun everybody!
alexandreka
#9 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2012 3:33:39 AM(UTC)
alexandreka

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: BasicUsers
Joined: 7/31/2012(UTC)
Posts: 83

Thanks: 157 times
Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Have nice holydays and see you !!! :-)
Alireza
#7 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2012 4:17:36 AM(UTC)
Alireza

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/13/2011(UTC)
Posts: 868

Thanks: 2107 times
Was thanked: 965 time(s) in 508 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Valkyre Go to Quoted Post
Well I am finally going to enjoy some summer vacations...

that means that I will not be able to watch any matches from the 1st week of the US Open and I will not be able to log in as often as I would like to.

So I wish my main 2 players i root for, Maria and Djoker to make it without problems in the second week of US open and I wish to all of you guys here to have a blast watching them matches!

See you in about a week folks! I might be coming here to post something through my mobile but in any case I dont have access have fun everybody!


Have a good trip, Valkyre!

Persian Gulf FOREVER -Arabs can not change the history, they can't cheat-
Alireza
#10 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2012 4:28:57 AM(UTC)
Alireza

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/13/2011(UTC)
Posts: 868

Thanks: 2107 times
Was thanked: 965 time(s) in 508 post(s)

10 days to the latest Grand Slam of year is left! Maria wrote on her facebook page that she is preparing for US Open! I hope Maria can win it!

Excuse me guys, Will Serena play at US Open or she will withdraw??

Persian Gulf FOREVER -Arabs can not change the history, they can't cheat-
Brebis
#8 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2012 1:03:58 PM(UTC)
Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 3/18/2011(UTC)
Posts: 1,013

Thanks: 261 times
Was thanked: 369 time(s) in 218 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Valkyre Go to Quoted Post
Well I am finally going to enjoy some summer vacations...

that means that I will not be able to watch any matches from the 1st week of the US Open and I will not be able to log in as often as I would like to.

So I wish my main 2 players i root for, Maria and Djoker to make it without problems in the second week of US open and I wish to all of you guys here to have a blast watching them matches!

See you in about a week folks! I might be coming here to post something through my mobile but in any case I dont have access have fun everybody!
Have fun and see you around ! 

alexandreka
#12 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2012 1:45:18 PM(UTC)
alexandreka

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: BasicUsers
Joined: 7/31/2012(UTC)
Posts: 83

Thanks: 157 times
Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Alireza Go to Quoted Post

10 days to the latest Grand Slam of year is left! Maria wrote on her facebook page that she is preparing for US Open! I hope Maria can win it!

Excuse me guys, Will Serena play at US Open or she will withdraw??



I don't think she'll withdraw, because she's a lot to win at the USO...
1 user thanked alexandreka for this useful post.
Alireza on 8/18/2012(UTC)
paul_pipkin
#11 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2012 5:30:49 PM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered
Joined: 1/10/2011(UTC)
Posts: 7,631

Thanks: 1704 times
Was thanked: 1881 time(s) in 1250 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Alireza Go to Quoted Post


10 days to the latest Grand Slam of year is left! Maria wrote on her facebook page that she is preparing for US Open! I hope Maria can win it!

Excuse me guys, Will Serena play at US Open or she will withdraw??



Don't expect withdrawal. But during her loss to Kerber at Cincy, her mental state (always dicey) looked pretty shaky.

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
1 user thanked paul_pipkin for this useful post.
Alireza on 8/18/2012(UTC)
genej101
#13 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2012 9:13:26 PM(UTC)
Rank: Newbie

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered
Joined: 1/10/2011(UTC)
Posts: 8

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Alireza Go to Quoted Post


The latest Grand Slam of year is close! And if Maria wants to end year by No.1 she should win this title and


it isn't so far. Maria should concentrate on each her matches and just win them!


Come on Maria



I admire your enthusiasm Paul, but given the results at Wimbledon and the Olympics, and that Serena is uninjured and playing at top form, Maria's only chance to get to the finals is if she is in the other half of the draw.  Serena is not Azarenka or Kvitova, Maria has not found a way to compete at her level.  She's young though, and Serena will retire, perhaps then, if she can still compete with Azarenka and Kvitova, she'll get another major. 

Long_Suffering_Maria_Fan
#14 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2012 10:20:41 PM(UTC)
Long_Suffering_Maria_Fan

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/27/2012(UTC)
Posts: 88

Thanks: 2 times
Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 29 post(s)
Whatever magic juice Serena was taking finally wore off today. She looked listless and played like she didn't care. But it's no big deal. This just gives her more rest for the only tournament that matters to her. She'll miraculously look unbeatable again in 10 or so days, right on schedule.

And how about that sister of hers. A diseased 32-year-old suddenly playing her best tennis in 4 or 5 years. A condition that supposedly brings on massive fatigue frequently. Yet, Venus is 8-1 in 3-set matches this year and won another long, grueling 3-setter today. It's pretty clear whatever Serena was taking was given to her.
Aussie4
#15 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2012 1:03:12 AM(UTC)
Aussie4

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: BasicUsers
Joined: 3/31/2012(UTC)
Posts: 144

Thanks: 80 times
Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 31 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Long_Suffering_Maria_Fan Go to Quoted Post
Whatever magic juice Serena was taking finally wore off today. She looked listless and played like she didn't care. But it's no big deal. This just gives her more rest for the only tournament that matters to her. She'll miraculously look unbeatable again in 10 or so days, right on schedule.

And how about that sister of hers. A diseased 32-year-old suddenly playing her best tennis in 4 or 5 years. A condition that supposedly brings on massive fatigue frequently. Yet, Venus is 8-1 in 3-set matches this year and won another long, grueling 3-setter today. It's pretty clear whatever Serena was taking was given to her.


 


I'm not so sure about Serena, she looks mentally fatigued right now. Maybe the pressure of winnng both wimbe and the Olympics PLUS (emphasis on the plus) her drug addiction finally being realised by the public is making her freak out a bit. 


I don't know, or care about either of the sisters. Never have liked them. What about the way Venus shakes someones hand after a match? It's seriously the rudest hand shake i've seen anyone on the tour do. She basically looks like she giving them her hand to kiss, and has the big smile on her face like "i just beat you B****"


Change of subject please, talking about the sisters gets on my nerves 

Philli Wan
#16 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2012 3:02:44 AM(UTC)
Philli Wan

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/3/2012(UTC)
Posts: 170

Thanks: 2 times
Was thanked: 196 time(s) in 135 post(s)

Yep, sure looks that way to me too.  Now Venus is on the happy juice that makes her hop and jump and skip around when she wins.  Serena looks like she's on a drying out phase and playing the kind of tennis we've come to expect of her at normal WTA tournaments where she has to play the last 4 matches on consecutive days.  She never could hack it, that's why she plays so few regular tournaments.  Just look at Wimbledon for a moment. She began playing on the Wednesday and played 7 singles matches and 6 doubles matches in 12 days....Then at the Olympics 6 singles and 5 doubles in 7 days.  There is no way in hell that she could possibly have done that without the help of drugs, when you look at her now. 


But dont worry folks, she'll be back at the US Open firing off aces at the speed of A-Rod as though nothing had happened, and claiming that 'she just needed a break'.  Are people blind, or what?  If the pair of them walk through The Open and clean up all the Trophies, singles and doubles, again, somebody is going to have to start asking questions.  Dont you think?.


By the way, Venus needs this win to move up in the rankings ....at least 32, so she can get a seed.  Right now, she wont.

genej101
#17 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2012 3:31:13 AM(UTC)
Rank: Newbie

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered
Joined: 1/10/2011(UTC)
Posts: 8

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

So, you people just delete posts that speak the truth?  Maria can't touch Serena, 6, 0, 6, 1.  That is Maria versus Serena.  Venus does have a life threatening illness, and you make light of that?  Well, here is an American suggestion for all of you racists.  Take yourselves and Maria back to Russia and stay there.  Enjoy the freedom of the pussy cats in prison in your "democracy".  Leave and don't come back.  Take her with you, she can carry your flag into the next Olympics too.  And still lose to whichever Williams sister is still playing. 


 


Originally Posted by: Philli Wan Go to Quoted Post


Yep, sure looks that way to me too.  Now Venus is on the happy juice that makes her hop and jump and skip around when she wins.  Serena looks like she's on a drying out phase and playing the kind of tennis we've come to expect of her at normal WTA tournaments where she has to play the last 4 matches on consecutive days.  She never could hack it, that's why she plays so few regular tournaments.  Just look at Wimbledon for a moment. She began playing on the Wednesday and played 7 singles matches and 6 doubles matches in 12 days....Then at the Olympics 6 singles and 5 doubles in 7 days.  There is no way in hell that she could possibly have done that without the help of drugs, when you look at her now. 


But dont worry folks, she'll be back at the US Open firing off aces at the speed of A-Rod as though nothing had happened, and claiming that 'she just needed a break'.  Are people blind, or what?  If the pair of them walk through The Open and clean up all the Trophies, singles and doubles, again, somebody is going to have to start asking questions.  Dont you think?.


By the way, Venus needs this win to move up in the rankings ....at least 32, so she can get a seed.  Right now, she wont.


alexandreka
#22 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2012 3:53:21 AM(UTC)
alexandreka

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: BasicUsers
Joined: 7/31/2012(UTC)
Posts: 83

Thanks: 157 times
Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Originally Posted by: genej101 Go to Quoted Post

So, you people just delete posts that speak the truth?  Maria can't touch Serena, 6, 0, 6, 1.  That is Maria versus Serena.  Venus does have a life threatening illness, and you make light of that?  Well, here is an American suggestion for all of you racists.  Take yourselves and Maria back to Russia and stay there.  Enjoy the freedom of the pussy cats in prison in your "democracy".  Leave and don't come back.  Take her with you, she can carry your flag into the next Olympics too.  And still lose to whichever Williams sister is still playing. 


 


Originally Posted by: Philli Wan Go to Quoted Post


Yep, sure looks that way to me too.  Now Venus is on the happy juice that makes her hop and jump and skip around when she wins.  Serena looks like she's on a drying out phase and playing the kind of tennis we've come to expect of her at normal WTA tournaments where she has to play the last 4 matches on consecutive days.  She never could hack it, that's why she plays so few regular tournaments.  Just look at Wimbledon for a moment. She began playing on the Wednesday and played 7 singles matches and 6 doubles matches in 12 days....Then at the Olympics 6 singles and 5 doubles in 7 days.  There is no way in hell that she could possibly have done that without the help of drugs, when you look at her now. 


But dont worry folks, she'll be back at the US Open firing off aces at the speed of A-Rod as though nothing had happened, and claiming that 'she just needed a break'.  Are people blind, or what?  If the pair of them walk through The Open and clean up all the Trophies, singles and doubles, again, somebody is going to have to start asking questions.  Dont you think?.


By the way, Venus needs this win to move up in the rankings ....at least 32, so she can get a seed.  Right now, she wont.




Why did you register in Maria's forum if it was for insulting her and her nation ? Furthermore, we have an oipinion about Serena, and you can't change it. I thought in the USA there was the, you call, "Freedom (of expression, of circulate...)" in your declaration of independence or whatever. You make me lol haha, so go to hell, and never come back.
3 users thanked alexandreka for this useful post.
Aussie4 on 8/18/2012(UTC), Alireza on 8/18/2012(UTC), frida on 5/23/2013(UTC)
Aussie4
#21 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2012 4:24:58 AM(UTC)
Aussie4

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: BasicUsers
Joined: 3/31/2012(UTC)
Posts: 144

Thanks: 80 times
Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 31 post(s)

Originally Posted by: genej101 Go to Quoted Post


So, you people just delete posts that speak the truth?  Maria can't touch Serena, 6, 0, 6, 1.  That is Maria versus Serena.  Venus does have a life threatening illness, and you make light of that?  Well, here is an American suggestion for all of you racists.  Take yourselves and Maria back to Russia and stay there.  Enjoy the freedom of the pussy cats in prison in your "democracy".  Leave and don't come back.  Take her with you, she can carry your flag into the next Olympics too.  And still lose to whichever Williams sister is still playing. 


 


Originally Posted by: Philli Wan Go to Quoted Post


Yep, sure looks that way to me too.  Now Venus is on the happy juice that makes her hop and jump and skip around when she wins.  Serena looks like she's on a drying out phase and playing the kind of tennis we've come to expect of her at normal WTA tournaments where she has to play the last 4 matches on consecutive days.  She never could hack it, that's why she plays so few regular tournaments.  Just look at Wimbledon for a moment. She began playing on the Wednesday and played 7 singles matches and 6 doubles matches in 12 days....Then at the Olympics 6 singles and 5 doubles in 7 days.  There is no way in hell that she could possibly have done that without the help of drugs, when you look at her now. 


But dont worry folks, she'll be back at the US Open firing off aces at the speed of A-Rod as though nothing had happened, and claiming that 'she just needed a break'.  Are people blind, or what?  If the pair of them walk through The Open and clean up all the Trophies, singles and doubles, again, somebody is going to have to start asking questions.  Dont you think?.


By the way, Venus needs this win to move up in the rankings ....at least 32, so she can get a seed.  Right now, she wont.




 


A life threatening illness yet she still plays amazing tennis and looks fitter than ever? Looks a bit suspicious to me

Philli Wan
#24 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2012 5:30:27 AM(UTC)
Philli Wan

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/3/2012(UTC)
Posts: 170

Thanks: 2 times
Was thanked: 196 time(s) in 135 post(s)

Something just occured to me.  Think about this.  Right now, it's really hot in Cincinnati, so why was Serena the only player wearing a 3/4 arm top?  Could it be that there are 'marks' on her arms that she would rather the people didn't see?  You know the kind I mean... the little circular bruise marks left by a syringe.  Now that would raise a few eyebrows, wouldn't it?.


And Genej101.  Wasn't it Lincoln who said, 'I dont agree with what you say, but I'll uphold your right to say it'?  Trouble with a lot of you Americans...Hypocrits.  Your attitude is 'It's okay to say it, as long as I agree with it'.  Well boo hoo, cry baby, get used to it.  This Forum does not censor any posts.  We enjoy the privilege of speaking our minds and stimulating the minds of others to see both sides of the coin.  Maria comes in for a lot of criticism on this Forum too.  You could say that this is the best Forum on the Net as regards expressing opinions.  You want to bow down and kiss Serena's fat ass.  Good for you.. Go do it on her Forum, she'll appreciate it. 


 

4 users thanked Philli Wan for this useful post.
alexandreka on 8/18/2012(UTC), Aussie4 on 8/18/2012(UTC), Alireza on 8/18/2012(UTC), frida on 5/23/2013(UTC)
Users browsing this topic
Guest
17 Pages123>»
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.