logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Maria Sharapova - Olympic Champion 2012
Dartagnan
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 04, 2012 6:15:35 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

At the beginning the Olympic Games were created not for professional sport persons but for people who like sport. 

The goal of the Olympic games was to promote sport among people, to make them healthy. It was not important to be the best, it was more important to participate. Usually people who liked sport very much, participated to the Olympic Games. 

First, I am very Happy with the performance of Maria Sharapova. She participated and she had a good result. She obtained a better result than at Wimbledon 2012. 

Second, Maria Sharapova not only showed her love for her best sport but also her love for her country, people and parents. 

So with this result we have to congratulate Maria Sharapova because she became the best tennis player of all Russian history. 

Maria Sharapova is clever, beautiful and honest that is why millions of people in the world love her. 

I guess she received the best education in her family, we have to thank her parents who created a wonderfull person on this planet. 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

4 users thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
Valkyre on 8/4/2012(UTC), Nescogirl on 8/6/2012(UTC), alexandreka on 8/7/2012(UTC), Maria_111 on 9/20/2012(UTC)
Dartagnan
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 04, 2012 6:41:36 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Medvedev congratulates Sharapova

Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev has congratulated tennis player Maria Sharapova on her winning the silver medal at the Olympics in London.

In a telegram sent to the athlete, the head of government noted that Sharapova has confirmed the high status of Russia in world tennis.

Medvedev wished her new victories.

INTERFAX, RIAN

http://english.ruvr.ru/2...congratulates-Sharapova/

Dartagnan;318167 wrote:

At the beginning the Olympic Games were created not for professional sport persons but for people who like sport. 

The goal of the Olympic games was to promote sport among people, to make them healthy. It was not important to be the best, it was more important to participate. Usually people who liked sport very much, participated to the Olympic Games. 

First, I am very Happy with the performance of Maria Sharapova. She participated and she had a good result. She obtained a better result than at Wimbledon 2012. 

Second, Maria Sharapova not only showed her love for her best sport but also her love for her country, people and parents. 

So with this result we have to congratulate Maria Sharapova because she became the best tennis player of all Russian history. 

Maria Sharapova is clever, beautiful and honest that is why millions of people in the world love her. 

I guess she received the best education in her family, we have to thank her parents who created a wonderfull person on this planet. 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
alexandreka on 8/7/2012(UTC)
Nescogirl
#3 Posted : Monday, August 06, 2012 10:55:12 AM(UTC)
Nescogirl

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 21 post(s)
I think that Maria is the greatest of all female tennis players
2 users thanked Nescogirl for this useful post.
Nesco86 on 8/6/2012(UTC), Dartagnan on 8/6/2012(UTC)
Dartagnan
#4 Posted : Monday, August 06, 2012 7:57:54 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Nescogirl;318226 wrote:

Yes Maria is not only an excellent athlete but she is also a nice person who always smiles. 

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
alexandreka on 8/7/2012(UTC)
Dartagnan
#5 Posted : Saturday, August 11, 2012 12:25:30 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Maria Sharapova at the Olympic Games 2012-2016

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/w...S33u9J4&feature=plcp 

Dartagnan;318241 wrote:

Nescogirl;318226 wrote:

Yes Maria is not only an excellent athlete but she is also a nice person who always smiles.