logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Maria on E news tonight Friday July 20.
Hernando
#1 Posted : Friday, July 20, 2012 9:04:15 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 16 post(s)

Maria was on E news, tonight Friday July 20.for about 10 minutes solid. She was having an  interview and playing tennis with the host for today, Jason Kennedy,

Jason asked Maria how she was going to managed the Olympics and a big wedding at the same time, Maria told him that  ( the wedding) had to wait until the end of her career. Jason also asked her if Sasha  was going with her to the Olympics, she replied: no way they are starting training and he can not be running around. Maria did not have the engagement ring.

Maria did not have the ring at the Espys awards. I thing the relationship is over, I am sad for Sasha but happy for Maria’s career  

1 user thanked Hernando for this useful post.
vyvyvyvy93 on 7/25/2012(UTC)
Hernando
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 21, 2012 10:24:21 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 16 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Hernando Go to Quoted Post

Maria was on E news, tonight Friday July 20.for about 10 minutes solid. She was having an  interview and playing tennis with the host for today, Jason Kennedy,

Jason asked Maria how she was going to managed the Olympics and a big wedding at the same time, Maria told him that  ( the wedding) had to wait until the end of her career. Jason also asked her if Sasha  was going with her to the Olympics, she replied: no way they are starting training and he can not be running around. Maria did not have the engagement ring.

Maria did not have the ring at the Espys awards. I thing the relationship is over, I am sad for Sasha but happy for Maria’s career  

I like the picture of Maria and Nole in the golf cart at Wimbledon in today Maria's facebook. They were on the way to practice tennis together at a court in Wimbledon.

These two are spending a lot of time together. They are the most outstanding. beautiful. power and name recognition couple of any sport in the world. I hope that this develops into something more than just a business deal. :-)

vyvyvyvy93
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 25, 2012 9:23:06 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Hernando Go to Quoted Post

I agree with you. This is good for masha's career, and i want masha to married with novak no sasha! I live them so much!

Cecig
#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 07, 2012 11:39:01 PM(UTC)

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Do you have the video of the interview?

1 user thanked Cecig for this useful post.
paul_pipkin on 8/8/2012(UTC)