logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

10 Pages«<78910>
How to win a tennis Match!?
rahim57
#112 Posted : Sunday, July 08, 2012 4:32:07 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 22 post(s)

rahim57;317275 wrote:

What are the 12 main advices in the technical and physical level for a tennis player for to win her Match?

Trophy!

Hello! Masha

I would like to draw your attention to the modern tennis and scientific management of a tournament and a match.

Tennis became very imprtant on various plans that now a tournament or a match is no longer left to the arbitrator and the hazards of the chance alone in some technical aspects.

So a startégie game for a tournament, a tactic and a game plan must necessarily take into account the technical analysis of all elements that come into play, including the detailed study of statistical techniques in its various components (double fault, long rally, speed of service, return, unforced errors, percentage of 1st and 2nd service, etc..) of all potential adversaries.

Therefore, the preparation and training programs should consider these parameters to improve the classification part of the player and try to predict a dominant tactic of the match according to the strengths and weaknesses of each opponent.

I wish you great continuation in this second half of 2012 and so many big Success. Good Chance and God preserves you!

Kisses  

rahim57
#124 Posted : Monday, July 09, 2012 5:15:46 PM(UTC)
rahim57

I am very sorry for this painful natural catastrophe; I like give all my support to our Russian Friends and the families of victims.

rahim57
#123 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2012 1:48:38 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;317275 wrote:

What are the 12 main advices in the technical and physical level for a tennis player for to win her Match?

Trophy!

Hello! Masha;

I hope you have not forgotten your program of active rest?

P.S: It's strange in this Website, there are topics that are empty and only with the copy/paste and the flood and they receive thousands of visitors in a few days?

rahim57
#107 Posted : Monday, July 16, 2012 9:10:23 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;316582 wrote:

Trophy!

Hello! Masha;

I would like to revisit the issue of speed and agility in moving, for it is a very important technical aspect to the tennis player.

For a tennis player can be very quick in his movements, it is necessary that the countenance of his body meets certain strict criteria that affect the body mass index (BMI)which is between 20 to 25 for a normal body.

Thus, if we take the case of Serena, her BMI is 22.87, slightly above average, but still in the normal position. By cons, we noticed that Serena became faster compared to its weight (70 kg) and age (30 years).

On the other hand, we note that the BMI of Maria is one of the lightest in the world of sports (16.71), is much lighter than average, but also in the position very inferior to normal because its super light weight (59 kg) and its large size (1.88 m).

Thus, with intensive and specific exercises Maria can become the fastest of almost all tennis players, it need only a little more work on this technical aspect of speed.

Concentrate yourself very much, Masha, in these Olympic Games and believe on your willpower and strength. Good Chance and God bless you! Kiss 

rahim57
#127 Posted : Saturday, July 21, 2012 6:12:06 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;316896 wrote:

Trophy!

Hello! Maria

How are you my friend? I hope that all goes very well from your side. As we are nearly in the Olympic Games, I like wish you all the best and great Success with a nice gold Medal.

You deserve it and you can do it. Go Ahead Masha! you are the best; You need to believe in yourself and your Chance.God preserves you! Kisses

rahim57
#128 Posted : Thursday, August 02, 2012 8:26:59 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;317708 wrote:

Trophy!

Hello! Maria

A true champion is someone who can excel in difficult times and who knows how to fly with his own two feet when it is necessary.

Once again, we must offend the esteem of a person to reinvigorate its intrinsic energy. Go Ahead Masha! you are the best and you deserve this Gold Medal. Good Chance and God preserves you! Kisses

rahim57
#129 Posted : Friday, August 03, 2012 9:22:49 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;318048 wrote:

Trophy!

Hello! Maria

I think you know that, the game with Serena is a bit special; it is more serious and delicate, since she is very rigorous in its strength of his playing technique. So do not play risk or recklessness.

* Its strengths are: Strike Force, the Service (Aces) and accuracy. Therefore, one must be very focused and well positioned to thwart his services. Also, you have to play tactics of Service for Service and Aces for Aces to balance the game; You have to remember that serena can up to twenty Aces, which is the equivalent of an entire Set won easily and without moves too. This is her strategy to save energy and preserve her breath, so you must be very careful.

* Its weaknesses are: speed, displacement and Breath (long-Rally). In this tactic, you must focus on the game of speed (not at the expense of accuracy), on the game towards the wings. and, especially, to try to blow it by making it run the most possible for a long time on the two sides. There you must be very careful, well focused, patient and precise in your game, because her game is very stable, she is patient and does not make many mistakes.

Go Ahead Masha! you are the best and you deserve this Gold Medal. Good Chance and God preserves you! Kisses  

rahim57
#118 Posted : Monday, September 03, 2012 2:46:26 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;317566 wrote:

Trophy!

Hello! Masha

We need understand a thing, once for all; all the players of the Tennis of the WTA play more or less well; but all these players, without exception, play perfectly well when it is a question of playing against Sharapova. 

Therefore, not of place for the doubt or the approximation. It is necessary that you show your supremacy and your predominance without mercy and with all rigor.

The best way of losing a match, it is to let itself invade by the doubt; thus, because of an error, then an awkwardness at the decisive moment, added to the precipitation and impatience and it is the doubt which settles and the lack of concentration, which influences negatively on the result. 

Therefore, the principal rule in a play as tennis is: It is necessary to dominate oneself to be able to dominate the adversary. Good Chance! for the next matches.Kisses  

rahim57
#119 Posted : Monday, September 03, 2012 3:35:32 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;318913 wrote:

rahim57;317566 wrote:

Trophy!

Hello! Masha

We need understand a thing, once for all; all the players of the Tennis of the WTA play more or less well; but all these players, without exception, play perfectly well when it is a question of playing against Sharapova. 

Therefore, not of place for the doubt or the approximation. It is necessary that you show your supremacy and your predominance without mercy and with all rigor.

The best way of losing a match, it is to let itself invade by the doubt; thus, because of an error, then an awkwardness at the decisive moment, added to the precipitation and impatience and it is the doubt which settles and the lack of concentration, which influences negatively on the result. 

Therefore, the principal rule in a play as tennis is: It is necessary to dominate oneself to be able to dominate the adversary. Good Chance! for the next matches.Kisses  

Hello! Masha!

I wanted to say that you made a very great 1st Set and clearly dominated the adversary; but at the time when it was necessary to continue in this play during the 2nd Set, one saw that you let yourself involve in impatience, awkwardnesses and finally the doubt and the lack of concentration. 

Whereas, normally, it was your adversary Petrova, who was irritated and was taken by the doubt. This is why, I, always, said you that it is necessary to keep cold blood in front of any adversary; because if there are reasons to suspect on its power, it is your adversary which must have much of it, but not you, you do not have any reason to precipitate and to let yourself gain by the doubt.God preserves you!

Kissess 

rahim57
#117 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2012 9:55:24 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;317566 wrote:

Trophy!

Hello! Masha

Congratulation for this painful Victory of today and I wish you the same way for the matches to come.

Please! Masha; Don’t play never more like this first Set of the match of today; if you don't like that a half of your Fans will catch a cardiac disease and the other half, which is already cardiac, will be sent to see your beautiful matches in the beautiful Tennis court of the Paradise.

It is very painful, more than 24 hours on the nerves, without sleeping, with the fear with the belly and in the obligation to support all those points frustration, it is a hard for us, even if one was accustomed to that and one have a great confidence on you. Fortunately that our prayers were worth.

I believe that it is necessary to prepare very well in the field of the concentration when one has matches like that to play and, especially, when one is in the 4th turn of Grand Slam. I was very impressed by your cold blood during the match of today, but you missed a little more eagerness, joy of playing and of confidence in yourself. I believe that it is because of the lack of heating, due to the first stop of play due to rain, which influenced your concentration.

I hope that will change for the matches to come, and against Azarenka you know already his manner of playing and you have to take your revenge. I wish you Good Chance and that God preserves you. Kisses! Kisses 

rahim57
#120 Posted : Thursday, September 06, 2012 1:13:19 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;318913 wrote:

Trophy!

Hello! Masha

I am sorry for this late, it was a problem of Connection.Today I don't have a special advices for your Match against Azarenka; but I have only two special words at this moment:

1) Try to do your impossible to win this match tomorrow; I don't know what say to you, but, you have all a book to find the most apte formula to do that.

2) Don't forget your preliminary warm-up, whatever the conditions; don't fall in the haste and don't play too much the prudence playing your balls in the center.

Good Chance! and God preserves you! Kisses  

Friveldos
#181 Posted : Saturday, September 08, 2012 10:46:10 PM(UTC)
Friveldos

Groups: Registered

1. Wake up
2. Watch tv
3. Go to bathroom and pee
4. Open fridge and grap some slices of bread
5. Watch tv
6. Take a shower
7. Put some clothes on
8. Prepare your slices of bread to eat
9. Eat your bread
10. Watch tv
11. Go to court
12. Change clothes
When when was when, when was was when when when was?
rahim57
#182 Posted : Sunday, September 09, 2012 7:45:54 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Friveldos;319077 wrote:

1. Wake up
2. Watch tv
3. Go to bathroom and pee
4. Open fridge and grap some slices of bread
5. Watch tv
6. Take a shower
7. Put some clothes on
8. Prepare your slices of bread to eat
9. Eat your bread
10. Watch tv
11. Go to court
12. Change clothes

I don't have comment

rahim57
#121 Posted : Sunday, September 09, 2012 9:27:19 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;319006 wrote:

Trophy!

Salut ! Maria 

Je suis très désolé pour cette mauvaise chance, mais quand un match est joué comme sur le fil du rasoir, c’est toujours comme ça, c’est une question de chance ; malheureusement, aujourd’hui c’est une mauvaise chance pour nous tous. Je pense que le jeu à ce niveau est régulé à la perfection près, et la moindre erreur peut faire la différence.

C’est, en fait, un calcul de probabilité ; au rythme où vont les programmes des autres joueurs par rapport à ton programme qui est peu chargé sur le plan des compétitions, il y a de fortes chances que   les résultats soient toujours relativement défavorables quand il s’agit de jouer contre des joueurs du Top 10 ; parce que tu as besoin de jouer beaucoup de matchs encore pour retrouver acquérir les grands reflexes naturels.

Les séances des entrainements ne sont pas suffisantes et il ne s’agit pas de s’épuiser et de se claquer durant les entrainements par des programmes de préparation physique générale intensifiés  et étalés sur des longues périodes; mais il s’agit de concentrer le travail sur l’endurance fondamentale et les matchs amicaux.

C’est une règle générale, elle est applicable à tous les sports ; on peut comprendre comment un grand joueur de football comme Messi a pu atteindre le sommet dans les championnats du Monde, lorsqu’il a déclaré que :

« Le football c’est ma vie ; j’aime le football et je vis pour le football. Je joue 3 matchs par semaine, mais je pense au football tous les jours, le football c’est ma vie quotidienne »

Donc, je pense que tu n’as pas besoin de sacrifier toute ta vie pour le Tennis, mais juste consacrer un peu plus de temps aux compétitions et matchs amicaux, si tu as envie d’être N°1 mondial et de gagner encore beaucoup de Grands Slams.

Ne crois pas que le Monde est bon, c’est faux, le Monde ne se plie qu’aux plus forts ; Si tu es forte, tout le monde vient à tes pieds, mais si tu es faible, personne de regarde vers toi. Donc, tant que tu as encore les moyens d’être la plus forte dans le Tennis, il ne faut pas gaspiller cette chance, car tu vas la regretter un jour. Le Monde de la beauté est faux et éphémère pour qu’on puisse faire carrière…

Tant que tu ne donnes pas beaucoup d’importance aux petits détails, c’est toujours comme ça que ça se passe, et non seulement sur le plan du sport, mais dans toute la vie. Par exemple, tout le monde a pu remarquer que tu ne fais rien pour éloigner le mauvais œil et tu t’exposes au public la veille d’un grand match de GS ; il suffit que quelqu’un te jette un mauvais sort est tout est fini.

Je te parle en connaissance de cause et je sais que les gens font tout pour gagner quelque chose et éliminer leurs adversaires y compris dans le domaine du sport ; car, il ne s’agit pas du seul adversaire, mais de tout un monde derrière, et le sport est devenu aussi une question de business.

Ma chère Maria ! Ne crois pas que je suis en train de te reprocher quelque chose, mais seulement je suis en train de te conseiller en toute sincérité et du fond du cœur. Ça me fait mal au cœur de te voir dans une situation défavorable et de tristesse.

Le 8 Septembre c’était mon jour d’anniversaire qui a coïncidé avec ton match du semi-final ; Crois-moi que j’ai passé le plus mauvais jour (Nuit) d’anniversaire de ma vie, non pas à cause de toi, mais à cause de cette défaite et de cette image de tristesse que tu as montré après cette malheureuse défaite ; et pourtant le match était à ta portée.

Quand on joue des matchs pour le trophée du Grand Slam et le Titre de N° 1 mondial, on doit se préparer sérieusement pendant des jours et ne rien laisser au hasard. Malheureusement, je constate, comme tout le monde, que tu prends la chose à la légère et tu crois que tout va marcher comme sur des roulettes.

Une bonne préparation pour le Titre du N° 1 doit se faire sur une échéance à long terme et doit englober tous les détails sur les trois niveaux : physique, technique et psychologique ; c’est un travail de longue haleine.

Mais, on constate, malheureusement, que les mêmes défauts sont toujours là, surtout sur le plan technique et psychologique. Pourtant tous ces aspects physiques, techniques et psychologiques ont été traités minutieusement dans mes précédentes analyses et diagnostics. On dirait que les autres joueurs ont plus profité que toi de ces conseils..? Je peux te garantir que je sais et j’ai vu beaucoup d’insuffisances sur le plan technique qui ont été la principale cause dans ta défaite contre Azarenka.

Quand on voit un joueur comme Serena, qui a gagné plus d’une dizaine de GS et qui est revenue aussi d’une situation difficile, qui veut encore gagner de trophées GS et être le N° 1 mondial, on peut poser des questions : Pourquoi toi tu n’as pas la même ambition et les mêmes motivations ? Est-ce que le Tennis n’est pas aussi important que ça pour toi ? Pourtant tu l’avais battu quand tu étais encore dans tes débuts.

Malheureusement, tu aimes bien gagner au Tennis, mais dans la pratique tu ne mets pas tous les moyens pour réussir. Je suis très désolé de te dire toutes ces vérités, et je sais que beaucoup de tes amis t’aiment bien pour ne pas te vexer avec ces vérités ; mais ceux qui t’aiment le plus, sont ceux qui te disent la vérité en face, même si tu ne l’acceptes pas avec plaisir.

Je crois qu’il ne faut jamais regarder en arrière, maintenant tu n’as plus de délais de grâce, il faut que tu te lances dans ta grande conquête du Titre de N° 1 dans le monde, accepter de relever le défi et prendre ta revanche. Enfin, si tu as l’envie et la joie de jouer encore les grands rôles au Tennis ; Mais, il ne faut pas continuer comme ça si tu ne veux pas rester seulement au Top 10 et jouer pour le plaisir.

Je te souhaite beaucoup de courage et de chance pour le reste de la Saison 2012 ; et j’aimerai bien que tu saches que c’est ma dernière lettre pour cette Année, si seulement tu veux encore de mes conseils. Que Dieu te préserve! Bisous  

P.S : Comme il est un peu tard, j’ai posté cette version originale écrite en français, en attendant de la traduire et faire sa correction plus tard.

rahim57
#122 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2012 2:10:56 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;319096 wrote:

Trophy!

Hello! Maria 

I am very sorry for this bad chance, but when a match is played as on the wire of the razor, it is always like that, it is a question of chance; unfortunately, today it is a bad chance for us all. I think that the play on this level is controlled to perfection close, and the least error can make the difference.

It is, in fact, a calculus probability; at the rhythm where go the programs of the other players compared to your program which is not very in charge on the plan of the competitions, there are strong chances that the results are always relatively unfavorable when it is a question of playing against players of Top 10; because you need to play much of matches still to find and to acquire the great natural reflexes.

The sessions of trainings are not sufficient and it is not a question to become exhausted and be a drain on resources during the trainings by programs of general physical preparation intensified and spread out over long periods; but it is a question of concentrating work on the fundamental endurance and the friendly matches.

It is a general rule, it is applicable to all the sports; one can understand how a big football player as Messi could reach the top in the championships of the World, when he declared that:

“Football it is my life; I like football and I live for football. I play 3 matches per week, but I think of football the every day, football it is my daily life”

Therefore, I think that you do not require to sacrifice all your life for Tennis, but just to devote a little more time to the competitions and friendly matches, if you want to be world N°1 and to still gain many Grand Slams.

Do not believe that the World is good, they are false, the World yields only with strongest; If you are strong, everyone comes to your feet, but if you are weak, nobody of looks towards you. Therefore, as long as you still have the means of being strongest in Tennis, this chance should not be wasted, because you will regret it one day. Le Monde of the beauty is ephemeral and transitory so that one can make career in…

As long as you do not give much importance to the small details, it is always as that which that occurs, and not only on the plan of the sport, but in all the life. For example, everyone could notice that you do not do anything to move away the evil eye and you expose yourself to the public the day before great match of GS; it is enough that somebody throws you a bad fate and all is finished.

I speak to you with full knowledge of the facts and I know that many people make all to gain something and eliminate their adversaries including in the field of the sport; because, it is not a question of the only adversary, but of a whole world behind, and the sport became also a question of business.

My dear Maria! Do not believe that I am reproaching you something, but only I am advising you in all sincerity and of the bottom of the heart. That hurt me too much to see you in an unfavorable situation and of sadness.

September 8th it was my day of birthday which coincided with your match of the semis final; believe me that I spent the worst day (Night) of birthday of my life, not because of you, but because of this defeat and this image of sadness which you showed after this unhappy defeat; and yet the match was in your power…

When one plays of the matches for the Trophy of Grand Slam and the Title of N° 1 in world, one must prepare seriously during days and nothing to leave randomly something. Unfortunately, I note, like everyone, which you take the thing with lightness and you believe that all will go as on casters.

A good preparation for the Title of N° 1 must be done on a long-term expiry and must include all the details on the three levels: physics, technique and psychological; it is a long term job.

But, it is noted, unfortunately, that the same defects are always there, especially on the technical and psychological plan. However all these psychological, physical and technical aspects were treated thoroughly in my preceding analyzes and diagnoses. It would be said that the other players benefitted more than you from these councils? I can guarantee to you that I know and I saw many insufficiencies on the technical plan which were the leading cause in your defeat against Azarenka.

When one sees a player like Serena, which gained more than one ten GS and which also returned from a difficult situation, which wants still to gain trophies GS and to be N° 1 in world, one can put questions: Why you do not have the same ambition and the same motivations? Isn't Tennis as important as that for you? However you had beaten Serena when you were still in your beginnings.

Unfortunately, you like to gain with Tennis, but in practice you do not put all the means to succeed. I am very sorry to tell you all these truths and I know that many of your friends like you for not to upset you with these truths; but those which love you more, are those which say you the truth in opposite, even if you do not accept it with pleasure.

I believe that one never should look at behind, now you do not have more grace periods, it is necessary that you lances in your great conquest of the Title of N° 1 in the world, to agree to note the challenge and to take your revenge. Lastly, if you have the desire and the joy of still playing the great role in the Tennis; But, one should not continue as that if you do not want to remain only with the Top 10 and to play for the pleasure.

I wish you too much Courage and Chance for the remainder of the Season 2012; and I will like well that you know that it is my last letter for this Year, so only if you still want my councils. That God preserves you! Kisses

rahim57
#116 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2012 5:02:35 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;317566 wrote:

Trophy!

Hello! Masha

Congratulation for this nice victory; it was a great Match in spite of all these double faults and unforced errors. I think that it due to your special style of game, if we don't count some monumental errors; but I don't can understand why all this nervousness in the first Set?

This last night, I wouldn’t go to sleep until to see your match, so I expected it until 7h00 am; when they passed the match, the score was 4/3 for Watson; but, I was very worried about this nervousness and hast, I prayed so much for you. 

After this match, I like give you some remarks and advices which are very important for your game:

Firstly, You should to know that some faults are due to your special style of game which is very offensive and risked; I think that it is normal.

Secondly, when the match is won, the faults are faded and they don’t have negative consequences, so you can forget them.

Thirdly, you should take very care about some monumental faults who can be the main cause to lose the game, the set or the match. 

These monumental faults are, essentially, the double faults that are due to your second Serve; so it is very easy to avoid that in changing your manner of playing the second Serve. 

I told about that in one previous post, I think that you don’t need shooting a strong shot when the first Serve is lost, at least when the point is decisive; since it is much risked and very probably you can lose it. 

Of course, it is only a question to shot the ball toward the adverse side to avoid the double fault, especially when the game is decisive.

On the other hand, I like avert you about the possible risks, a long term, of forcing so much your game on the hard physical effort. I think that you should avoid all causes of injury (God preserves you). 

In this way, I think that you should to play your matches with an alternative game between the physical and the technical style and in a strategy based on the intelligence tactics.

About these nervousness and hast, I think that you don’t need succumb in the doubt and the weariness who can affect your game and, specially, be the cause of these double faults and unforced errors, since the haste and nervousness are the main cause of the recklessness. 

Finally, the most important is your victory and, too, your style of game that is became very well and free from all psychological obstacles.

I wish you all the best and so many victories for the next Matches and Tournaments. Good Chance and God preserves you! kissess  

rahim57
#115 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2012 6:55:50 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;317566 wrote:

Trophy!

Hello! Masha 

I am very sorry and sad for this defeat; it was a hard luck, since you have done your possible; but it wasn't your best game, because this heavy wind. Also, we are very worried about your hard physical effort of shots in your 2 Serves. 

Take care of your health and, specially, your shoulder; I think that you need so much a preventive sessions of physiotherapy from time to time, it's to avoid the bad surprises.

I like, too, say you that you shouldn't be very sad for this defeat, since you have again so much tournament to play in the future; but you need only to be in good fitness and in all your physical and technical ability.

In this way I like advice you to play more big friendly matches when you are off for some times (the friendly matches are the main means which can give you the chance to recover all your naturel reflexes without have fear to lose something).

I like wish you good Courage and much Chance for your next Tournaments. God Bless You! Kissess  

rahim57
#94 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 6:18:49 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;315436 wrote:

What are the 12 main advices in the technical and physical level for a tennis player for to win her Match?

Trophy!

Hello!

Do you think that Maria still needs my advices...?

rahim57
#93 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2013 7:44:52 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;315436 wrote:

What are the 12 main advices in the technical and physical level for a tennis player for to win her Match?

Trophy!

Hello! Masha 

Happy Birthday Maria; With all Happiness, Health, Love and Success between all your family. Good Chance and God bless you! Kissess from your close Friend Abderrahmane   

http://youtu.be/nE2j_QZacco

[/quote]

rahim57
#113 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2013 7:14:52 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;317275 wrote:

How to win a GS Trophy?

Trophy!

Read all my previous posts...