logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Rafael&Maria Make History at French Open 2012
Dartagnan
#1 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2012 7:28:11 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

rafapova

http://www.justjared.com...ova-history-french-open/

Rafael Nadal poses with La Coupe des Mousquetaires trophy after winning the2012 French Open on Monday (June 11) at Roland Garros in Paris, France.

The 26-year-old Spaniard beat Novak Djokovic 6-4, 6-3, 2-6, 7-5 – passingBjorn Borg for the most French Open titles.

On Saturday, Maria Sharapova also made history when she defeated Italy’sSara Errani for her first French Open title, which completed a career Grand Slam.

She’s now the 10th woman to win Wimbledon, the Australian Open, the U.S. Open, and the French Open and will climb back to a No. 1 ranking!

“I’m celebrating this weekend’s victory at such a deep, personal level,” Maria tellsJustJared.com. “I am moved by all of the support I have received from my fans and those who believe in me. This win is one of my most treasured moments in my career.”

FYI: Maria designed her own French Open look in collaboration with Nike.

In celebration of Rafael Nadal’s historic 7th win at the French Open, Nike Tennis created this paintball portrait of the tennis star.  Prior to his championship match against Novak Djokovic, Nike encouraged fans to write messages of support and post them on Nike Tennis’ Facebook page. The names of these supporters were then printed on 5,000 paintballs, which were then used to create this “Unstoppable” portrait. Pretty dope. 

Making of - Nadal Unstoppable Celebration

http://www.youtube.com/w...;feature=player_embedded

rafa paintball message 01 570x571 Nike Tennis   Paintball Portrait Of Rafael Nadal

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

2 users thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
Alireza on 6/16/2012(UTC), frida on 3/2/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#2 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2012 7:45:08 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

LONDON OLYMPIC GAMES – SPANISH UNIFORM FIASCO

Russia made an uniform for Rafael Nadal. He is going to carry the flag of Spain in this uniform at the Olympic games in London. 

The Spanish Olympic Games committee OK’d the uniform made by the Russian clothing company Bosco, for their Olympic Spanish Athletes.

http://www.londonolympic...-spanish-uniform-fiasco/

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

CR7AndRafaNadal
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 03, 2012 6:14:19 AM(UTC)

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
WHAT A DAY <3 OF MARIA SHARAPOVA , WITH HER UNBELIEVABLE WIN <3 and when i see her smiling , i said : i wish Nadal tomorrow defeat Djokovic and win . and my dream get true , i was very very vey very happy , my favourite days of year 2012 <3 MAR1A AND NADAL <3 MY BEST PLAYERS