logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

The dream of Maria's fans comes true
Dartagnan
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 07, 2012 3:55:37 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered
Joined: 1/10/2011(UTC)
Posts: 4,879

Thanks: 1382 times
Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

The dream of Masha's fans comes true today. Millions of Masha's fans support her through her websites, facebook....but today it is a special day, for the first time Masha reached the RG 2012 final. 


All the fans of Masha are very happy for her, during many years they supported her, gave her good advice and today their dream comes true. 


Masha has not only reached the final of RG but she has also improved her tennis. She plays a tennis of a higher level. Masha becomes more creative on the court during a tennis match, she creates good occasions and win many points&matches against the strongest tennis players. 


I would like to congratulate in this post, Masha, her parents (Yuri&Elena) who always believe in Masha& support her, her new coach, her new tennis team and all Masha's fans who supported her during many years and never stopped believing in her. 


The fact that millions of fans love Masha also helped her to realize our dream. Masha reached the RG final. 


There is a last fight before the victory but Masha has a good chance to win the final. 


BRAVO MASHA. YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR RIGHT PLACE IN TENNIS. 


BRAVO MASHA'S FANS 


                        

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.



5 users thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
paul_pipkin on 6/7/2012(UTC), adrian555 on 6/7/2012(UTC), Alireza on 6/8/2012(UTC), MASHA#1 on 6/9/2012(UTC), frida on 6/9/2012(UTC)
Dorsetman
#2 Posted : Friday, June 08, 2012 4:55:25 AM(UTC)
Rank: Newbie

Groups: BasicUsers
Joined: 6/8/2012(UTC)
Posts: 2

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Yes, congratulations Maria. I am very confident that Maria can beat the Italian, Errani, and complete her Tennis Grand Slam.
1 user thanked Dorsetman for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 6/8/2012(UTC)
Dartagnan
#3 Posted : Friday, June 08, 2012 10:02:48 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered
Joined: 1/10/2011(UTC)
Posts: 4,879

Thanks: 1382 times
Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

Dorsetman;316562 wrote:
Yes, congratulations Maria. I am very confident that Maria can beat the Italian, Errani, and complete her Tennis Grand Slam.


Maria is always very happy that her fans write her messages of encouragement. The support of her fans helps her in difficults situation on court, when she thinks about all her fans who support her everyday, she doesn't want to discourage them so she wins the match for them. I think, the ecouragement of her fans is a second pressure for Masha to win important Matches. 


That is why I say that Masha's fans are also her coaches. They are very important for her moral&victory. 


When Masha sees her fans with flag and her name on a flag that encourages her to win, when she read all these messages of encouragement on her website, it pushes her to train, have better results and be more creative on the court. 


Even when she lost a match, her fans encourages her. It is very important for her moral during her training and matches. 


So we should not forget the contribution of Masha's fans for her victories. Particularly the ones who support her during many years but also her new fans who see in her a new revolutionary in tennis. 


I compare Masha to a revolutionary because she showed us that even after a serious shoulder injury, she reached the top level of women tennis.  


    

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.



Stan Arri Bartl
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 09, 2012 5:59:28 AM(UTC)
Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 6/9/2012(UTC)
Posts: 8

Dartagnan;316528 wrote:

The dream of Masha's fans comes true today. Millions of Masha's fans support her through her websites, facebook....but today it is a special day, for the first time Masha reached the RG 2012 final. 


All the fans of Masha are very happy for her, during many years they supported her, gave her good advice and today their dream comes true. 


Masha has not only reached the final of RG but she has also improved her tennis. She plays a tennis of a higher level. Masha becomes more creative on the court during a tennis match, she creates good occasions and win many points&matches against the strongest tennis players. 


I would like to congratulate in this post, Masha, her parents (Yuri&Elena) who always believe in Masha& support her, her new coach, her new tennis team and all Masha's fans who supported her during many years and never stopped believing in her. 


The fact that millions of fans love Masha also helped her to realize our dream. Masha reached the RG final. 


There is a last fight before the victory but Masha has a good chance to win the final. 


BRAVO MASHA. YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR RIGHT PLACE IN TENNIS. 


BRAVO MASHA'S FANS 


                        


rosa_festa
#5 Posted : Saturday, June 09, 2012 10:16:03 AM(UTC)
Rank: Newbie

Groups: BasicUsers
Joined: 6/9/2012(UTC)
Posts: 2

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
the dream comes true...!!!
1 user thanked rosa_festa for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 6/9/2012(UTC)
Dartagnan
#6 Posted : Saturday, June 09, 2012 2:54:48 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered
Joined: 1/10/2011(UTC)
Posts: 4,879

Thanks: 1382 times
Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

rosa_festa;316624 wrote:
the dream comes true...!!!


We have to congratulate Masha for this wonderfull victory. The final was a wonderfull match with no trouble for Masha. 


Yes our dream comes true today, we continues to believe in Masha. 


Masha is a revolutionary, she showed us that even after a serious injury, you can realize your dream. 


Masha has many new fans, her last fan is a baby. This baby is going to keep this picture and remember Masha when he will be older. Masha enters in tennis history for ever, we will remember her during many years, we will never forget her because Masha has a talent in tennis.


Masha was born with a talent for tennis and her permanent work makes her a Champion. 


BRAVO MASHA !!! CONTINUE YOUR EXCELLENT WORK !!!! CONTINUE TO SURPRISE US !!!! 


                Transmission reference: 305151DB8B634A0BAD268CC24E2CB86D


Maria Sharapova of Russia holds an unidentified baby after winning the women's final match against Sara Errani of Italy at the French Open tennis tournament in Roland Garros stadium in Paris, Saturday June 9, 2012. Sharapova won in two sets 6-3, 6-2. (AP Photo/Bernat Armangue)

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.



Dartagnan
#7 Posted : Saturday, June 09, 2012 3:10:40 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered
Joined: 1/10/2011(UTC)
Posts: 4,879

Thanks: 1382 times
Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

The last words of Masha to her fans: 







Sharapova willing to take the punches


Ticker - Saturday, June 9, 2012









 




Maria Sharapova, who completed a career Grand Slam by winning Roland Garros, says winning a major on clay three-and-a-half years after her shoulder surgery shows how resilient she is.


"I proved that no matter how many punches I took in my career, I've always gotten back up," she said. "I never made excuses for me, not to myself, not to people. I always relied on my own talent, on the help of my team. At the end of the day, that's really what gets me through and gets me up. I have a tremendous amount of belief and pride in what I do. I love my work. I've always said this: I love playing tennis. I had so many outs in my career. I could have said, I don't need this. I have money; I have fame; I have victories; I have Grand Slams. But when your love for something is bigger than all those things, you continue to keep getting up in the morning when it's freezing outside, when you know that it can be the most difficult day, when nothing is working, when you feel like the belief sometimes isn't there from the outside world, and you seem so small. But you can achieve great things when you don't listen to all those things."


http://tennis.com/articl...leid=18151&zoneid=25


Masha is an example. She is an honest person who realized her dream today and the dream of those who love her. 


I am happy that Masha loves tennis more than everything in the world; at least she is very efficient in her job. 


I just imagine the happiness of Masha's her parents. Yuri&Yelena have a wonderfull daughter. 






 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.



Dartagnan
#8 Posted : Saturday, June 09, 2012 6:27:41 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered
Joined: 1/10/2011(UTC)
Posts: 4,879

Thanks: 1382 times
Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

Dartagnan;316528 wrote:


The dream of Masha's fans comes true today. Millions of Masha's fans support her through her websites, facebook....but today it is a special day, for the first time Masha reached the RG 2012 final. 


All the fans of Masha are very happy for her, during many years they supported her, gave her good advice and today their dream comes true. 


Masha has not only reached the final of RG but she has also improved her tennis. She plays a tennis of a higher level. Masha becomes more creative on the court during a tennis match, she creates good occasions and win many points&matches against the strongest tennis players. 


I would like to congratulate in this post, Masha, her parents (Yuri&Elena) who always believe in Masha& support her, her new coach, her new tennis team and all Masha's fans who supported her during many years and never stopped believing in her. 


The fact that millions of fans love Masha also helped her to realize our dream. Masha reached the RG final. 


There is a last fight before the victory but Masha has a good chance to win the final. 


BRAVO MASHA. YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR RIGHT PLACE IN TENNIS. 


BRAVO MASHA'S FANS 


                        



The reply of Maria Sharapova to her fans in facebook.


It is a poem for Masha's fan. 


Maria thanks all her fans for their support: 


I just want to say....thank you!


Thank you for believing in me.


Thank you for making me better.


Thank you for sharing this moment with me.




"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.



Dartagnan
#9 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2012 12:21:37 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered
Joined: 1/10/2011(UTC)
Posts: 4,879

Thanks: 1382 times
Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

The dream of Masha's fans comes true and the number of Masha's fans has increased this weekend. 


Sharapova officially regains world No. 1 ranking today. 


Maria thanks all her fans for their support: 


I just want to say....thank you!


Thank you for believing in me.


Thank you for making me better.


Thank you for sharing this moment with me.



"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.



Alireza
#10 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2012 1:21:32 PM(UTC)
Alireza

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/13/2011(UTC)
Posts: 868

Thanks: 2107 times
Was thanked: 965 time(s) in 508 post(s)

Dartagnan;316794 wrote:


The dream of Masha's fans comes true and the number of Masha's fans has increased this weekend. 


Sharapova officially regains world No. 1 ranking today. 


Maria thanks all her fans for their support: 


I just want to say....thank you!


Thank you for believing in me.


Thank you for making me better.


Thank you for sharing this moment with me.





 


Yes Dartagnan, Maria wrote this in her Official facebook page!

Persian Gulf FOREVER -Arabs can not change the history, they can't cheat-
1 user thanked Alireza for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 6/11/2012(UTC)
Dartagnan
#11 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2012 1:27:35 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered
Joined: 1/10/2011(UTC)
Posts: 4,879

Thanks: 1382 times
Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

Alireza;316803 wrote:


Dartagnan;316794 wrote:


The dream of Masha's fans comes true and the number of Masha's fans has increased this weekend. 


Sharapova officially regains world No. 1 ranking today. 


Maria thanks all her fans for their support: 


I just want to say....thank you!


Thank you for believing in me.


Thank you for making me better.


Thank you for sharing this moment with me.





 


Yes Dartagnan, Maria wrote this in her Official facebook page!



I wrote it here for people who visit the forum. 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.



Dartagnan
#12 Posted : Saturday, August 11, 2012 12:35:56 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered
Joined: 1/10/2011(UTC)
Posts: 4,879

Thanks: 1382 times
Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

Maria Sharapova at the Olympic Games 2012-2016


VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/w...S33u9J4&feature=plcp


THANK YOU MASHA !!!!

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.



Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.