logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

The Roland Garros Tournament in Russia's sport history
Dartagnan
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 23, 2012 4:16:25 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

It is Masha Sharapova's turn to show that she can be a Champion in Roland Garros Tournament. 

The first time Russia won this tournament on June 5, 2004. Myskina showed an excellent result by defeating her opponent, Elena Dementieva. This year, two Russian girls reached the final at Roland Garros. 

That means the Russian girls used to master the clay court. 

5 years later, the second girl to win this tournament was Kuznitsova of Russia. She defeated Safina at the final in Roland Garros. Again on June 06, 2009, two Russian girls reached the final. 

According to these results we can say that the girls in team Russia used to master very well the clay court. 

3 years later Masha wants to win the Roland Garros trophy and showed good results on red clay courts. 

I hope the history will repeat these excellent events in 2012 in Russia's sport history.

We support Russia and we hope that the fighting spirit & courage of Masha will help her to defeat the strongest tennis players of the planet.

Russia never stops near opponents.  Masha has already a psycholgical advantage on her opponents because she showed better results in recent tounament in Stutgart&Roma. 

A good strategy&concentration on court will help Masha to win this tournament.

CONGRATULATION MASHA!!!!! 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

proterr
#2 Posted : Sunday, May 27, 2012 2:17:13 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

подскажите где можно скачать фильмы в которых снималась Элизабет Бэнкс  ( это она http://fun-hunger-games....iografiya-elizabet-benks ) ??

Dartagnan
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2012 3:14:41 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

We should not forget the Victory of Kafelnikov at Roland Garros in 1996. He is the first Russian to win the Roland Garros trophy by defeating the German Michael Stich. 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.