logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Nowadays people divorce very often
Dartagnan
#20 Posted : Tuesday, April 03, 2012 9:04:37 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

Murray: Parents' divorce fuels my aggression

12:01AM BST 06 May 2007

Andy Murray, Britain's teenage tennis star, has revealed the trauma he suffered over his parents' divorce and told how his anger has helped to forge his competitive spirit, propelling him to the top of his sport.

Murray, who will turn 20 next week, also described how his girlfriend Kim Sears had brought much-needed stability to his life. And he spoke of his sibling rivalry and close friendship with his older brother, Jamie, also a tennis player.

The 6ft 2in tennis star who last month moved into the world's top 10 for the first time - Tim Henman was 23 when he broke into this elite - said his parents' separation was difficult.

"My parents separated when we were very young," he said, commenting for the first time on the break-up of Willie and Judy Murray, who divorced in March 2005 after nine years apart.

"They didn't speak too much and they didn't get on too well together... they are just two different people."

He said he always felt there was competition between his parents, who are still sometimes seen together at his matches. "If I stayed with my mother for two nights, then I felt I should stay with my father for two nights. At Christmas I didn't know how long to spend with each of them.

"I would get stuck in the middle of their arguments. I would get really upset, and one of the things I would have loved to have more than anything was a family that worked better together, although I love my mother and father to bits."

The volatile young Scot said his anger - often expressed during tennis matches - might be related to his family trauma. "It could be. When I was younger and went on court, and was away from the arguments my parents were having, I could just go out and play. "

Murray, who beat the world number one Roger Federer in the Cincinnati Masters last year and is widely tipped to succeed him one day at the top of the game, said it was "very important" for him to have a stable girlfriend.

The gangly British number one has been going out with Kim Sears, also 19 and from a tennis family, for 18 months. He said Miss Sears, who went to the £18,000-a-year Burgess Hill School in West Sussex and is considering a career as an actress, "kind of gets it, which is pretty tough to find nowadays".

When she found herself in the media spotlight after Murray beat Lleyton Hewitt and claimed his first ATP title in San Jose last year, she adroitly shifted the attention back to her boyfriend, saying: "This is all about Andy, not me."

Murray also told how his brother Jamie, a successful doubles player, always used to beat him at tennis and "didn't like it at first" when the younger sibling started to come out on top.

"Tennis is the only thing that I'm better than him at," he told The Times. "He is cleverer than me, studied harder than me, was better at athletics."

He said that his brother was now "just great" and "more supportive than anyone".

Murray's childhood was marked by another disturbing event: he and his brother were pupils at Dunblane primary school in 1996 when a gunman burst in and killed 16 of their classmates.

Murray, who has been asked about the tragedy many times, said: "I just can't remember enough about it. If I had been older, maybe it would have been more significant.

"But I was too young to understand everything that was happening."

http://www.telegraph.co....fuels-my-aggression.html

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Dartagnan
#30 Posted : Tuesday, April 03, 2012 9:14:22 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

For him, French Open final is a family matter

KURT STREETER

Columnist reflects on the game that forged a lasting bond between him and his father as Roger Federer goes for his 14th major victory.

Three years later, that final, the men's French Open final, will today be played again. Roger Federer will try for a record-tying 14th Grand Slam win. But as has been the case for every final since 2006, I'm not sure how much I will watch. The last match played on the fickle and tempestuous clay in Paris now brings me too many memories of a fateful day.

In many ways, my dad and I were more like brothers than father and son. Born in 1931, Mel Streeter grew up in Riverside, where he starred as a tall, slashing forward on the Riverside Poly basketball team and was recognized as one of the best high school athletes in Southern California. In 1950, he went north, to the University of Oregon, becoming arguably the first black player to star on the basketball team.

As proud as I am of those accomplishments, I'm more proud of what happened after basketball. In 1954, when the country was a deeply fractured place, my dad had courage enough to marry my mom, the white daughter of Astoria, Oregon's superintendent of schools. Together, despite all odds, they had four boys, me the last, and a sometimes turbulent relationship that included a divorce and remarriage.

As I grew up, my father gave me a great gift: tennis. He'd taught himself the game, starting in Riverside in the 1940s, refusing to listen to those who said the game was not for someone who looked like him. He loved tennis like no one I've ever met. When basketball was over, he turned himself into a skilled player.

My parents divorced when I was 9. My dad lived in another part of Seattle. We could have grown apart. Instead, by teaching me the game, by spending hour after countless hour on the court with me -- sacrificing time, money and sweat, enduring our spats and my insolent teen defiance -- he forged a bond that will never break.

I was never truly great. But I was always pretty good. Good enough to be ranked in the Division I college top 50 and play in the low-level pros. A highlight came in 1983, when my dad and I represented the Northwest at a father-son doubles tournament played in New York, in conjunction with the U.S. Open.

Tennis' Grand Slam events took on extra significance after that tournament. After quitting tennis at 25, I lost touch with the game. But every time one of the Slams rolled around we'd be on the phone, my dad urging me back. "You should see how well Edberg's moving," he'd say. "Kurt, Sampras is going to win this thing. . . . Kurt, you gotta watch this Serena kid play."

In 2004, a Grand Slam tournament played an unforgiving role in our relationship.

That year, I met my dad and brother Jon in New York for the U.S. Open. It was supposed to be a celebration. Instead, it was the trip where I had to confront the truth: Illness was swooping down on a man who'd lived his whole life healthy. Suddenly, he was tired and slow and weak and confused.

We soon found out he had amyloidosis, a rare genetic disease that causes proteins in the body to go haywire. In my dad's case, the proteins laid waste to his heart, lungs and brain, mimicking Alzheimer's.

By May 2006, I was flying home to Seattle twice a month. There was suffering and morphine and confusion. As he would have done for me, I devoted my life to helping my father end his with as much grace as could be summoned.

The French Open helped. We watched most of the tournament play out on a little TV that sat near the bed in my parents' home. During the early rounds, I held his big hands, massaged his wide shoulders and propped him up on pillows as we tuned in. It was a respite, one last good thing.

But by the time the quarterfinals came, his breathing was growing desperate. It wasn't long before my family was forced to move him to a hospice.

There, in a beige-walled room he shared with another dying man, the French remained a touchstone. We'd surrounded him with mementos: photos of my brothers, newspaper clippings hailing the architecture firm he'd built and the trail he and my mother had blazed.

He looked right past all of this when the tennis was on.

"Federer," he'd say, smiling wistfully, moving an arm in the sweeping motion of a backhand. "The guy is so good."

He couldn't wait to watch the final.

The night before that last match, I slept in another room, needing to catch my bearings.

When I woke, the match was underway, Federer ahead of Rafael Nadal early. I came to his room. "Wake up, Dad, the final is on."

He didn't respond. His eyes didn't flash. There was no smile, only a peaceful look on his dignified face. Right then I knew our march together was almost over. Knew everything he'd always tried to teach me and my brothers -- perseverance, empathy, guts -- I'd from now on have to keep alive on my own. Right then, it was clear I would never watch a French Open final the same way again.

As it happened, Nadal roared back, winning his second French title. But by the time the last ball had been struck, my dad's eyes had been closed for a long while. He did not, so far as I know, open them again until the next day, the day he died, when his eyes focused briefly on his family one last time.

http://articles.latimes....n/07/sports/sp-streeter7
"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Dartagnan
#21 Posted : Tuesday, April 03, 2012 9:22:25 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Rafa Nadal’s Parents To Divorce

June 27, 2009 · Print This Article

Well, it seems like just as quick as your life can seem great, a lot of things can come crashing down just as quickly.  Not only did Rafa lose early at the French, which was his first loss in four years at the event. Not only did he withdraw from Wimbledon, as the defending champ—It was released earlier this week that his parents have gone public about their pending divorce.  Rumbles of the problems between the two have been heard for more than two months now, with Sebastian and Ana Maria going public about the news yesterday. 

Obviously Rafa has always said how important family is to him, with the news obviously affecting his mental state.  A source close to the Nadal camp said, “Rafa is devastated. All through the past couple of months he has been trying to get his tennis back on track, but his heart has been elsewhere. In public he has put on a brave face, but in private he has been hoping for a reconciliation and fervently wishing this wasn’t happening. Now he has returned home and is catching up with his family. He talked about resetting his body after withdrawing from the championships and yet he has a more difficult task.”

The scorn champion will now have to put the sad news about his beloved family on the sidelines (if possible), and begin the concentrate on regaining his world number ranking which he will likely lose after The Championships.

More news on this topic in the up coming days.

http://tennisconnected.c...afas-parents-to-divorce/

paul_pipkin
#32 Posted : Tuesday, April 03, 2012 10:13:47 AM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Was thanked: 1868 time(s) in 1238 post(s)

Obviously celebrity puts stress on the entire family--particularly when some are deeply involved. Testimony to the cohesiveness if the Sharapovs that Masha did not have to deal with this. 

Players must understand this shit happens; it's not their fault; it's not on them to fix it

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
1 user thanked paul_pipkin for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 4/3/2012(UTC)
Dartagnan
#33 Posted : Tuesday, April 03, 2012 3:49:23 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Originally Posted by: paul_pipkin Go to Quoted Post

Obviously celebrity puts stress on the entire family--particularly when some are deeply involved. Testimony to the cohesiveness if the Sharapovs that Masha did not have to deal with this. 

Players must understand this shit happens; it's not their fault; it's not on them to fix it

Yes you are right, tennis players can't fix the divorce of their parents. But the divorce of their parents have a negative influence on their life. After the divorce each parent tries to show you that he or she is more intelligent than the other one. For example your Dad criticizes your mom and your mom criticizes your Dad but finally none of them are right because they choose the divorce, the way which destroyed your family&break your heart. 

So it is difficult to believe in your parents after a divorce even if they love you. You have the feeling that your parents created you by an error. You feel so sad. 

So after a divorce is difficult to a child to believe in a family life positively. After a divorce the person who suffers more is the child. It can affect his or her results at school or at work. It can also affect the child's future family life negatively. 

The child doesn't believe in a family anymore. 

Even famous people suffer about the divorce of their parents. 

They have only one dream to see their parents together during a dinner. 

David would like to see his parents back on speaking terms after their split: “There’s nothing more I’d love to see happen. I’d love them to be back speaking. I’m sure they will in years to come. But as people know who’ve had mums and dads who’ve been through divorces, it doesn’t happen straight away. Sometimes it never happens. But that would be perfection for me. I’d love my parents to be on good terms and us all to go out for dinner again.”

Dartagnan
#34 Posted : Tuesday, April 03, 2012 3:50:51 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Agnieszka Radwanska: "My appartament was robbed by my friend"

The fragment of her last interview

I read that your parents divorced.
They don't live together. They split up a year ago.

They didn't bear the intensive tennis life?
Tennis had nothing to do here. They split up as many marriages do.

Did you agonize over their divorce?
Nobody wants their parents to divorce and each divorce is painful. But me and Ula coped with it very well. I think that's because that our parents divorced when we were adult. I think if it had happened a few years back, It would have been much more difficult for us. And now we are independent, have our own life so it didn't go to our head. Furthermore the collapse of their marriage was a longterm process.

Let's get back to stilettoes. It's kind of fetish for you.
I told some time ago that the life of the tennis player is like being in monastery. Full of sacrifice. I try to live like a normal girl between tournaments, trainings which are 99% of my time. I like to wear dresses, shopping and meet friends. Luckily I have Ula and Karolina Wozniacki. They call me and Karolina "double trouble". When Ula is with us they change it to "triple trouble".

Trouble? Why?
It's always so much fun with us. We are quite loud so everyone can hear us. We love joking, laughing. I trust them a lot. Even though I'm 22, I don't trust people because I was deceived a few times. My friend whom I had known for 10 years robbed me. She didn't just steal the ring or beauty products. She robbed whole my appartament. She lived in another city but when she was in Kraków, she slept at our appartament. She took an opportunity and took away many things and we didn't even realize. It taught me the distance to other people.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=449992

Dartagnan
#22 Posted : Tuesday, April 03, 2012 4:07:57 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Originally Posted by: Dartagnan Go to Quoted Post

Rafa Nadal’s Parents To Divorce

June 27, 2009 · Print This Article

Well, it seems like just as quick as your life can seem great, a lot of things can come crashing down just as quickly.  Not only did Rafa lose early at the French, which was his first loss in four years at the event. Not only did he withdraw from Wimbledon, as the defending champ—It was released earlier this week that his parents have gone public about their pending divorce.  Rumbles of the problems between the two have been heard for more than two months now, with Sebastian and Ana Maria going public about the news yesterday. 

Obviously Rafa has always said how important family is to him, with the news obviously affecting his mental state.  A source close to the Nadal camp said, “Rafa is devastated. All through the past couple of months he has been trying to get his tennis back on track, but his heart has been elsewhere. In public he has put on a brave face, but in private he has been hoping for a reconciliation and fervently wishing this wasn’t happening. Now he has returned home and is catching up with his family. He talked about resetting his body after withdrawing from the championships and yet he has a more difficult task.”

The scorn champion will now have to put the sad news about his beloved family on the sidelines (if possible), and begin the concentrate on regaining his world number ranking which he will likely lose after The Championships.

More news on this topic in the up coming days.

http://tennisconnected.c...afas-parents-to-divorce/

Nadal's gaze remains steady as he recounts the source of that turmoil. "My parents' divorce made an important change in my life. It affected me. After that, when I can't play Wimbledon, it was tough. For one month I was outside the world."

Nadal looks terribly young amid that quiet admission. "I am OK now," the 23-year-old says of his parents' divorce, "but you need time to accept. And it's more difficult to accept when you are outside home and don't know what's happening. At least the injury gave me time to be with my friends and family."

Dartagnan
#23 Posted : Tuesday, April 03, 2012 4:19:21 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Djokovic parents Diana&Srdan are not divorced, they give him happiness to be a new champion in tennis. 

"My parents live through the emotions of every point when they watch me play," he said. "It's like they are playing themselves! In a way it's normal to expect that because they are parents and we feel their love, their support and their stress as well. It's up to us to adjust and use it in a good way. My parents allowed me to become what I am and realize my dreams."

Dartagnan
#24 Posted : Tuesday, April 03, 2012 4:36:31 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Alexander Vujacic, his parents divorced when he was 6, and he lived with his mother and soon afterwards with his stepfather. It is not easy for a child to accept a stepfather even if your mom loves you. So you suffer a lot. 

Dartagnan
#25 Posted : Monday, April 09, 2012 1:41:38 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Why have love been invented?

MUSIC VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/w...yWeY&feature=related 

You were not the same, you were totally different
Keeping the right of choose for yourself.
Why must we ask God for love
If then we break it so uselessly.

The tears is lie
Like short rain.
There isn't truth,only water
It's like have been always, yes

Chorus:
It is hard to understand.
Live without it more easily
But impossible.

We look for it in the nights and in the days.
It's like closed circle
Who have invented this love?

Falling without safety equipment it's terribly, I knew it
And gave heart but to not right hands.
I broke the borders, just risked
And perhaps played without rules. 

I didn't have a luck
Now it in past
Well it's hard to believe
But I will knock in closing doors.

Chorus:
But impossible.

It's like closed circle

Leaving everything without answer,
I lost myself unwittingly
I divided the infinity for both
I loved you so much

Chorus:
But impossible.

It's like closed circle

Dartagnan
#26 Posted : Monday, April 09, 2012 1:47:54 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Parting

MUSIC VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/w...QLYy4&feature=relmfu 

Pain, pain, you whispered, pain, 
My love. 
If only I could hear that again 
But to get you back 
Is now possible 
Only in dreams. 

Please, please become a dream, 
a peaceful one. 
And my wish to Fate 
Is only one - 
Let it guide you 
Every new day, 
My love. 

Quietly the night has lost 
Its mission 
From the sky the sunrise's stolen 
the last star. 
Our parting has engaged us 
and has doomed 
But I will find you. 
I will come to you. 

Mine, but I have to say not anymore, 
And behind you I've closed the door. 
May your kiss still burn 
My lips. 

Please, please become a dream, 
a peaceful one. 
And my wish to Fate 
Is only one - 
May it guide you 
Every new day, 
My love. 

Quietly the night has lost 
Its mission 
From the sky the sunrise's stolen 
the last star. 
and has doomed 
But I will find you. 
I will come to you. 

and has doomed 
But I will find you. 
I will come to you.

The tears is lie
Like short rain.

Chorus:
But impossible.

It's like closed circle

I didn't have a luck
Now it in past

Chorus:
But impossible.

It's like closed circle

I loved you so much

Chorus:
But impossible.

It's like closed circle

Dartagnan
#27 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2012 6:43:46 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Kim Kardashian Divorcing Kris Humphries After 72 Days of Marriage

Kris Humphries, Kim Kardashian

Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images

UPDATED: The couple's lavish wedding was aired during a two-hour special on E! just two weeks ago.

It looks like Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries’ wedded bliss was not so blissful after all. Last week, rumors began circulating that the couple was going through marital troubles, and now Kardashian plans to file for divorce, The Hollywood Reporter confirmed.

"After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage," Kardashian said in a statement from her rep. "I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever but sometimes things don't work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best." The divorce news was first reported by E! News.

The E! star and the NBA player – who is currently a free agent --  married on August 20 after a whirlwind 6 month romance. Among the 400 guests at their lavish Montecito wedding wereLindsay Lohan, Eva Longoria, Ryan Seacrest andJulianne Hough, Kathy Lee Gifford, Mel B, George Lopez and Serena WilliamsAmong the performers wereStevie Wonder and Earth, Wind and Fire; DJ Cassidy also spun tunes.

The only cameras allowed inside during the ceremony were from E! Entertainment, which aired a two-part wedding special on Oct. 9 and 10.

The Hollywood Reporter reported that exclusive photos of Kardashian's wedding to Humphries were sold to People for $1.5 million, according to insiders. The glossy paid $300,000 to the couple for their engagement announcement in May. British magazine OK! paid $100,000 for the exclusive bridal shower coverage.

It wasn't just the wedding photos that the pair made out in the black on. Everything from Kardashian's  20.5 carat wedding ring (worth $2 million), day-of-hair ($150,000) and Lehr & Black crystal-embellished invitations ($10,000), were received via discount (or just for free), THRreported

Humphries and the reality star, who is worth an estimated $35 million and signed an iron-clad pre-nup before saying "I do," then managed to score an Us Weekly-subsidized post-nuptial getaway.

Sources told THR, the magazine paid anywhere from $30,000 to $100,000 for the exclusive rights to photos from the trip. And, its September 13 cover proclaims “Exclusive: Kim’s Honeymoon Album” in bright, bold yellow lettering.

After the quick getaway, Kardashian, 31, and Humphries, 26, returned to New York to film the second season of Kourtney and Kim Take New York, which sources say will end with Kim and Kris taking a break.

Kardashian can turn her focus to her upcoming projects. She recently landed a role in Tyler Perry’s upcoming film The Marriage Counselor.

http://www.hollywoodrepo...ce-kris-humphries-255249

The tears is lie
Like short rain.

Chorus:
But impossible.

It's like closed circle

I didn't have a luck
Now it in past

Chorus:
But impossible.

It's like closed circle

I loved you so much

Chorus:
But impossible.

It's like closed circle

Dartagnan
#29 Posted : Wednesday, May 09, 2012 2:27:23 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Many persons told me that Tiger Woods was a philanderer that is why he divorced. 

I replied to these persons that they were wrong.

Tiger Woods is a normal person like you and me. He has the same feelings, the same parents....he also makes the same mistakes in life. 

Of course Tiger Woods is a talented person in sport, he is famous and very rich. 

Before his marriage he had everything in his life and he needed nothing. 

The mistake he made, he wanted to marry early. That was his biggest mistake. 

Tiger Woods was not ready for a early marriage. But some famous people think that if everybody marries early so they need to marry early. This reasoning is not logical. 

You have to marry only when you are ready for it and when you finished all you need to do important in your life. For a sport person it is important to wait at least the end of the professional career before marrying. 

So what happened with Tiger Woods, he married early, he divorced early, he suffered a lot and now he doesn't play a very good Golf game because he had too much trouble in life. 

I think he is a good example to avoid for young couple who wants to marry early. 

Now Tiger Woods' golf game is not perfect anymore. 

I think time will cure him. He has to forget all his family trouble.

But Tiger Woods' dad married very late and he had a perfect family. So Tiger Woods should follow his dad's steps. 

Tiger's flawed game brings out the critics

Tiger Woods with swing coach Sean Foley

http://msn.foxsports.com...p-at-TPC-Sawgrass-050812

stephen1
#28 Posted : Wednesday, May 09, 2012 6:21:41 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Kim Kardashian Divorcing Kris Humphries After 72 Days of Marriage

Kris Humphries, Kim Kardashian

Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images

UPDATED: The couple's lavish wedding was aired during a two-hour special on E! just two weeks ago.

It looks like Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries’ wedded bliss was not so blissful after all. Last week, rumors began circulating that the couple was going through marital troubles, and now Kardashian plans to file for divorce, The Hollywood Reporter confirmed.

"After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage," Kardashian said in a statement from her rep. "I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever but sometimes things don't work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best." The divorce news was first reported by E! News.

The E! star and the NBA player – who is currently a free agent --  married on August 20 after a whirlwind 6 month romance. Among the 400 guests at their lavish Montecito wedding wereLindsay Lohan, Eva Longoria, Ryan Seacrest andJulianne Hough, Kathy Lee Gifford, Mel B, George Lopez and Serena WilliamsAmong the performers wereStevie Wonder and Earth, Wind and Fire; DJ Cassidy also spun tunes.

The only cameras allowed inside during the ceremony were from E! Entertainment, which aired a two-part wedding special on Oct. 9 and 10.

The Hollywood Reporter reported that exclusive photos of Kardashian's wedding to Humphries were sold to People for $1.5 million, according to insiders. The glossy paid $300,000 to the couple for their engagement announcement in May. British magazine OK! paid $100,000 for the exclusive bridal shower coverage.

It wasn't just the wedding photos that the pair made out in the black on. Everything from Kardashian's  20.5 carat wedding ring (worth $2 million), day-of-hair ($150,000) and Lehr & Black crystal-embellished invitations ($10,000), were received via discount (or just for free), THRreported

Humphries and the reality star, who is worth an estimated $35 million and signed an iron-clad pre-nup before saying "I do," then managed to score an Us Weekly-subsidized post-nuptial getaway.

Sources told THR, the magazine paid anywhere from $30,000 to $100,000 for the exclusive rights to photos from the trip. And, its September 13 cover proclaims “Exclusive: Kim’s Honeymoon Album” in bright, bold yellow lettering.

After the quick getaway, Kardashian, 31, and Humphries, 26, returned to New York to film the second season of Kourtney and Kim Take New York, which sources say will end with Kim and Kris taking a break.

Kardashian can turn her focus to her upcoming projects. She recently landed a role in Tyler Perry’s upcoming film The Marriage Counselor.

http://www.hollywoodrepo...ce-kris-humphries-255249

Careful Dart people will think you're a victim.

CROUCHING TIGER
#35 Posted : Thursday, May 10, 2012 12:52:59 AM(UTC)
CROUCHING TIGER

Was thanked: 2862 time(s) in 1718 post(s)
I'm against marriage...it's obsolete, obeys long forgotten laws and leads to divorce

often with violence. Ppl should live together without all that mumbo-jumbo of law, papers

and other bullshit. Sure, some kind of "contract" should be there(children), for the rest

follow the stream...

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
1 user thanked CROUCHING TIGER for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 5/10/2012(UTC)