logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Maria's new contract with Samsung Electronics
Hernando
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 05, 2012 12:01:25 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 16 post(s)

Samsung is a competitor of Sonny Ericcson, I would like to know if this is a better deal for Maria than the one she had with Sony..

Today's announcement says that this contract is for only Russia and the former republics of the Soviet Union but that Samsung has a contract with the next two Olympics. Could this mean that Maria' commercials will be shown at the Olympics?

When Maria changed to Head Rackets it seems she got a better deal, now she has more exposure and hands on in the production and design of the bags an tennis raquets and promotes their products with Novak. The best power couple in tennis.

<3Maria Sharapova
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 05, 2012 10:30:24 AM(UTC)
<3Maria Sharapova

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 47 post(s)
Why did she not cooperate with Sony Ericsson?
Dartagnan
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 05, 2012 12:26:09 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Hernando Go to Quoted Post

Samsung is a competitor of Sonny Ericcson, I would like to know if this is a better deal for Maria than the one she had with Sony..

Today's announcement says that this contract is for only Russia and the former republics of the Soviet Union but that Samsung has a contract with the next two Olympics. Could this mean that Maria' commercials will be shown at the Olympics?

When Maria changed to Head Rackets it seems she got a better deal, now she has more exposure and hands on in the production and design of the bags an tennis raquets and promotes their products with Novak. The best power couple in tennis.

As Masha is going to play the Olympic Games, I think she is going to make ads for Samsung at these games. 

There will be plenty of people at these games. 

Masha wants a medal, it is also a motivation for Samsung. 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

kb4iuj
#4 Posted : Friday, April 06, 2012 11:15:32 AM(UTC)
kb4iuj

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Maria managers are after just one thing - money. Think of it this way, last year she made a cool $3.3 million from playing tennis and something like $15 million from product endorsements. So with that said, wonder how much Samsung is going to add to that.

Anybody know how much Sasha made from endorsements? Is he even doing tv commercials in Turkey to sell cars ???
Dartagnan
#5 Posted : Friday, April 06, 2012 3:53:24 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Originally Posted by: kb4iuj Go to Quoted Post
Maria managers are after just one thing - money. Think of it this way, last year she made a cool $3.3 million from playing tennis and something like $15 million from product endorsements. So with that said, wonder how much Samsung is going to add to that.

Anybody know how much Sasha made from endorsements? Is he even doing tv commercials in Turkey to sell cars ???

Yes a lot of money. But money doesn't really make you a champion. Money spoil you and make you lazy. That is why I never envy people who have a lot of money. 

I prefer people who have few money but at least they have to fight everyday to become better in their job&life. 

If Masha wants to be a full champion like Novak Djokovic, she has to work hard on her tennis because she has still many weak points. 

About Sasha, he can't do a lot of ads because he is not so famous in backetball but I can say that women are better for ads particularly the ones who are attractive. 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

kb4iuj
#6 Posted : Friday, April 06, 2012 9:29:38 PM(UTC)
kb4iuj

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 11 post(s)

Maria - has weak points ? Their just little bitty, her close friends pointed that out a while ago.

Sasha not famous ? Hmm... Say on that movie lets leave out Maria and find some hot looking Turish gal and put Sasha in the back seat riding tandem. Where the two go about meeting hot looking ladies on all the Turkish beaches and their husbands, and of course showcasing all the key tourist landmarks.

It would have to be a comedy, but could you imagine Sasha on back holding on for dear life while going down a steep hill.

Have you ever seen the movie called "Dumb & Dumber", where their riding on a mini-bike in the winter time and one fellow has pee'd while it's freezing cold out and does it while their riding along, thus when they both get off their like glued together.  Not very classy but everybody laughed.  

We could still use Maria, in some capacity as maybe a hotel clerk, then change her hair some and she could be a cocktail waitress - where she says "Honey" to all the guys.

Ya know, I wonder if Anna Kournikova would be interested in such a movie.   She could lay on the beach with a bunch of her lady friends in skimpy bikini's.

I'll bet if we ask Howard Stern he'd show up on that beach in his speedo's as I do have to wonder if Adam Carolla  has ever been to Turkey or owns any speedo's. 

Maybe have the plot to have Sasha end up in jail and Maria to come to his rescue like how Barbara Stanwick came and bailed Gary Cooper out of jail in one of those 1930's movie. 

Tony ya know if Maria balks at this idea plot, ask Anna if she'd like to be a movie star. 

Philli
#7 Posted : Saturday, April 07, 2012 10:22:20 AM(UTC)
Philli

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Posted in: Various

Maria Sharapova jumps ship, will promote Samsung from now on

April 3rd, 2012, 13:44 byPeter21 comments

Sony Ericsson is a pretty big name in tennis – the Sony Ericsson Open just finished and it is a title sponsor of the Women’s Tennis Association. So, it came as a big surprise when it was announced that Maria Sharapova will promote Samsung products from now on (she was a Sony Ericsson ambassador for 4 years).

Currently, her deal covers only Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States and is for three years. A new deal that covers the rest of the world might be signed next year.

Sharapova will be promoting Samsung’s phones, tablets and TVs. Here’s what her agent had to say about the deal: “Maria really hasn’t been marketed that much in Russia. It’s important to her because that’s where her roots are. I also felt that was a really untapped market, with the 2014 Sochi Olympics coming up.”
1 user thanked Philli for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 4/7/2012(UTC)
Dartagnan
#8 Posted : Saturday, April 07, 2012 2:00:13 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Originally Posted by: Philli Go to Quoted Post
Posted in: Various

Maria Sharapova jumps ship, will promote Samsung from now on

April 3rd, 2012, 13:44 byPeter21 comments

Sony Ericsson is a pretty big name in tennis – the Sony Ericsson Open just finished and it is a title sponsor of the Women’s Tennis Association. So, it came as a big surprise when it was announced that Maria Sharapova will promote Samsung products from now on (she was a Sony Ericsson ambassador for 4 years).

Currently, her deal covers only Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States and is for three years. A new deal that covers the rest of the world might be signed next year.

Sharapova will be promoting Samsung’s phones, tablets and TVs. Here’s what her agent had to say about the deal: “Maria really hasn’t been marketed that much in Russia. It’s important to her because that’s where her roots are. I also felt that was a really untapped market, with the 2014 Sochi Olympics coming up.”

I hope that Masha Sharapova is not going to promote Samsung's mobile phones among Children in Russia !!!!  For other products it is not a problem. 

masha

Important New Russian Research on Cell Phone Radiation’s Effect on Cognitive and Other Functions in Children

From Camilla Rees:

I am pleased to share with you research published yesterday by members of the Russian Academy of Sciences, in Radiation Biology. Radiation Ecology (Volume 51, No.5, 2011), showing serious cognitive declines in children using cellular communications in a 4-year study.

Dr. Yury Grigoriev, who heads the Russian National Committee on Non-Ionising Radiation Protection in Russia says,”Over the four-year monitoring of 196 children ages 7-12 who were users of mobile communication devices, a steady decline in these parameters from high values to bottom standards, compared to controls, was observed.”

Summaries of the 2-part study are posted at ElectromagneticHealth.org.
http://electromagnetiche...ussian-res-children-emf/

The study itself is in Russian, and is linked here, as well. This news is very important, and reinforces what Thomas Rau, MD of the Paracelsus Clinic said in his interview with Electromagnetic Health.org–that if we continue to expose children to this radiation, we will end up with “Dumb Children”. Maybe this prospect will get the attention of larger numbers of people now.

I think it is high time we refocus the discussion about this emerging public health issue to include, beyond the predictions for brain tumors growth (which are unfortunately now starting to manifest in the recent trend data from UK, Israel, Finland and Norway), the cognitive effects on us all, which are happening to many people and now. Other priorities should be the DNA effects, and the potential long term consequences for children, and for the human species, from blanketing ourselves in this radiation. Our voices must get louder. And we must together press for long-term solutions to this problem.

All the best,
Camilla Rees

http://www.emfacts.com/2...r-functions-in-children/

MiniMasha12
#9 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2012 8:23:11 PM(UTC)
MiniMasha12

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 24 post(s)
Personally I thought that Maria sugned the contract with Samsung because...
(1) It is money
(2) She kind of has to endorse some type of electronics company
(3) Her contract with Sony Ericcson ended
(A) Sony may not have wanted her back and found someone else
(B) Samsung had a better deal that she liked (remember those new "toys" she posted on Facebook)
That's just what I think. But I don't know it seems pretty logical to me.
Dartagnan
#10 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2012 8:30:26 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Originally Posted by: MiniMasha12 Go to Quoted Post
Personally I thought that Maria sugned the contract with Samsung because...
(1) It is money
(2) She kind of has to endorse some type of electronics company
(3) Her contract with Sony Ericcson ended
(A) Sony may not have wanted her back and found someone else
(B) Samsung had a better deal that she liked (remember those new "toys" she posted on Facebook)
That's just what I think. But I don't know it seems pretty logical to me.

I don't think it is a problem. Many athletes work with samsung. If you have a chance, you should take it. 

Masha is going to play many famous tournaments, she might have good results so samsung is interesting by her performances to sell new products. 

It is impossible to work with only one company because their goals change. 

I think athletes receive new contract because they do a good job in their field. It is an extra salary, you can use to realize your dreams in your career. 

Dartagnan
#11 Posted : Sunday, April 29, 2012 7:31:34 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Maria Sharapova, ads for SAMSUNG

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ckGyThCxlE

SAMSUNG computers are good ones. 

more pictures: http://www.sports.ru/tri...gs/dennytenn/321104.html