logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

10 Pages«<56789>»
How to win a tennis Match!?
rahim57
#86 Posted : Friday, March 30, 2012 9:00:26 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 22 post(s)

Originally Posted by: rahim57 Go to Quoted Post

What are the 12 main advices in the technical and physical level for a tennis player for to win her Match?

Trophy!

Hello! Masha

Go Ahead! Masha; I wish you Good Chance in this final; You know already the Game of Radwanska; this is simple, but she is one of the most regular tennis player. 

I think that you can beat it easly if you play your best game and if you concentrate very good on the reflexs. She plays with two hands in the left side, off course you need a strong shoots toward the two directions.Good Chance! God Bless You ! Kiss      

rahim57
#134 Posted : Saturday, March 31, 2012 4:12:45 PM(UTC)
rahim57

What are the 12 main advices in the technical and physical level for a tennis player for to win her Match?

Trophy!

Dear Masha

For this unhappy final or, earlier, this unhappy match, I just want to tell you that you must accept the rules of the game; because you were not in your day and Radwanska was consistent in its play.

Therefore, was needed more than one simple play to gain, and this day there you did not leave the big game as to the preceding matches against Na Li and Wozniacki, although you were the best and that you showed the good game by far, but unfortunately it stays to the detriment of the result.

I want also to congratulate you for this second place, but I think sincerely that it arrived at the good moment, because a final victory could also change the things towards the negative direction, at the moment when you have more the need to cover all your physical, technical and psychological capacities in prospect for the great events.

Therefore, it remains you to still play several matches and to make a particular preparation for the GS and the Olympic Games.

I think that it is necessary to know to accept this defeat which was in a clean style of the fair play and to prepare for the future tournaments.

The only regret it is to have reached the final and not to have been able to gain the big trophy, but a second place is not also bad, when it is seen that other big players were eliminated much earlier.

I insist to say to you that you need many matches and good & special preparation. Also, which did me much pleasure; it is the fact that you found all your confidence in yourself, your natural reflexes and your style of play of 2008 and before.

Finally, I like wish you good courage and so much luck; Good Chance and God Bless You! Kiss     

rahim57
#58 Posted : Sunday, April 01, 2012 4:26:53 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Trophy!

Hello! Masha; 

Now, I would like talk to you about the Active Rest which can be benefict for the sportsman during the off phases of her sport season.

Active rest

We all knew that the exercise of a sports activity, in particular on the professional level, requires a great energy contribution and a great physical capacity. To be able to answer to these conditions, the sportsman needs to maintain his physical and morals shape in a regular way during all the year and not only during the competitions.

But this physical maintenance and this working are likely to be confronted with two major handicaps which can make against productive the performance of the player; these handicaps are summarized as follows:

1) The fall of form: It is a great handicap against productive for the sportsman who can occur during the official competitions;  it is due to the lack of preparation, to the bad program of training and to any disorganization on the calendar plan of the sports activities of the player, also it can be the fact of psychological and morals disturbances of the player.

Its treatment is lie in the good planning and the good choice of  program of training which can adapt to all the expiries of the competitions and other activities of the player. In this context, it is necessary to prevent and take into account all the unforeseen ones and to prepare consequently.

2) Over activity: It is a major handicap which can also be against productive for the player during the official competitions; it is due to the excess of the sports activities and the negative intensity of work during the execution of preparation program of competitions.

It is said that too much sport is against productive for the sport; therefore, so that the player can be suited physically and psychologically and competitive in the field of the performance, it is necessary that its sports activities (training, competitions) are regular and balanced.

Thus, it is imperative to take into account the various phases of the sports activities of the player to arrange a special program for each one of the period of high, average and low intensity; in other words, it is necessary to prevent a special program of the training for each competition (Grand Slam, International Tournament, International Competition).

3) Balance or Active Rest:   For controlling well the balance between the various preparation phases of the competitions, according to their importance (high, average and low intensity), one needs that the tennis player follows a special program of ”soft running in”, called “Active Rest”, during the normal periods which are not in charge of any program of preparation (between the competitions and the specific program of training).

This program, which is regarded as that of the phase of soft running in and of good shape, is a means to maintain the endurance, to preserve the performance and to keep balance between the various phases of preparation. 

A true sportsman does not need recommendations of a trainer to maintain his form, to consolidate his endurance and to preserve his performance; because, the body of the sportsman needs a physical and psychological maintenance as it needs a food maintenance. But, the work of the trainer is for the special program of training of high performance.

Thus, the sportsman of high performance can listen to his body to know if it needs a physical exercise or a rest; and since the absolute rest is not recommended for a professional sportsman of high efficiency, it is advised to follow a special program of active rest.

Consequently, the following program can be beneficial for the tennis player to answer, in all urgency, at its physical requirements in aspect of endurance and performance which must be consolidated by high level special programs.

This program is a basic physical work to consolidate the endurance which is very essential for the performance; however, it is very flexible and can be arranged according to the availabilities and the conveniences of the sportsman (when the sportsman not can do one sport session in the morning, he can do it in the afternoon and vice versa).

It is, in some kinds, a program of training of active rest which helps the sportsman to preserve his physical and psychological form without permanently providing hard efforts which can cause an over activity or a saturation (injury). Also, it is a means of balance which makes it possible to the sportsman to avoid the phases of fall of form due to the lack of physical-activity during the basic period’s intensity and of lack of competitions.

This program always keeps the tennis player under conditions lend to the perfect execution of a special program of high efficiency required for the preparation for the high level competitions (Grand Slam, International Tournament).

Good Chance in your next Competition and God Bless. Kiss

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

4) Program Active Rest:

Days                         Sports Activity                         Time                   Period                     Observation

Monday                - Light Footing                           45 min                Morning 

Tuesday               - Endurance                                30 min                 Morning 

- Swimming                                 01 h00                 Afternoon              (stroke or back)

Wednesday        - Endurance                                 45 min                  Morning 

(rib & stairs)

Thursday              - Gymnastics (flexibility)          01 h00                   Morning

- Tennis Match                          03 Sets                   Evening

Friday                  - Light Footing                            30 min                     Morning

- Warm up  +                               30 min                    Afternoon           =>     Same time 

- Series of speed                       10*50m*2              Afternoon           =>     Same time

Saturday             - Resistance Footing  (VMA)    30 min                    Morning 

- Footing (Toes  4*400*2)             8*400 m             Afternoon           (1 turn on toes and     

1 turn normal)

Sunday                    Rest                                                 /                                 /                                 / 

Hello! Maria 

I would like remember you about the program of Active Rest, since you need to manage your pysical performance. God Bless You! Kiss

Dartagnan
#60 Posted : Sunday, April 01, 2012 5:08:56 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

You should change the title of your post and write: How to win a final

because Masha has won plenty of matches but always loses the finals. 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

rahim57
#61 Posted : Sunday, April 01, 2012 8:10:19 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Originally Posted by: Dartagnan Go to Quoted Post

Hello! Dartagnan;

Idon't think the same thing, since the final it's first all one match. I said that to Masha in my precedent post :

"For this unhappy final or, earlier, this unhappy match, I just want to tell you that you must accept the rules of the game; because you were not in your day and Radwanska was consistent in its play".

Dartagnan
#62 Posted : Sunday, April 01, 2012 8:32:19 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Hello! Dartagnan;

Idon't think the same thing, since the final it's first all one match. I said that to Masha in my precedent post :

"For this unhappy final or, earlier, this unhappy match, I just want to tell you that you must accept the rules of the game; because you were not in your day and Radwanska was consistent in its play".

yes I agree with you, the final is also a tennis match but it is the more difficult match of the tournament so it is different from a match at the beginning of the tournament. Sometimes tennis players are very tired to play this match because they have played many matches before this one. It might be the cause of Masha's defeat. 

So what do you advice to Masha for the next final match? 

Radwanska wrote the history of her country, she is the first Polish woman who won this Miami tournament. 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

rahim57
#63 Posted : Wednesday, April 04, 2012 12:34:43 AM(UTC)
rahim57

Hello! Dartagnan;

yes I agree with you, the final is also a tennis match but it is the more difficult match of the tournament so it is different from a match at the beginning of the tournament. Sometimes tennis players are very tired to play this match because they have played many matches before this one. It might be the cause of Masha's defeat. 

So what do you advice to Masha for the next final match? 

Radwanska wrote the history of her country, she is the first Polish woman who won this Miami tournament. 

Hello! Masha; Dartagnan and all our Friends of this Site 

Before receiving your proposal to change the Title of my Topic to discuss on the “manner of gaining a Final”, I intended to discuss the last final of Masha to treat certain items very important; but here that you ask me the question to give councils to Masha about “How to gain a final”.

To start, I will want to specify well that the final is a match like the others even if it differs a little from its importance and its play. Who which gains an ordinary match can also gain a final; but that does not want to say that if it gains all the matches it is obliged to gain the final; that does not want to say also that a final is, in fact, more specific than another match and only the most capable can gain it, since a match of finale can become important or not according to the 2 adversaries.

Therefore, one can understand that, as of time, a final is played before its term when two very important adversaries meet into 1/4 or in 1/2 finale. Thus I believe that Masha had played its true final against Wozniacki, and this match she gained it with a very great performance; because, she had not made any double fault and not many unforced errors.

On the other hand, there are other parameters which can make that a big player can lose the match of the finale; and there are, in fact, generally, the psychological factors who come into play, especially in the sport of tennis which depends to 60% on the aspect on the psychological force.

I am not like those who think that it is the tiredness which influences directly the end result of a tennis match of finale; because, a professional is prepared to play all the competition and to support a physical over activity during all the period of play.

But, I believe that certain factors like the heat, the cold, the wind, the public, the lack of sleep, the negative moral one, the psychological aspect and the lack of concentration can be the cause of a loss of match in a finale or other.

I cannot deliver my opinion on what occurred in the last match from the finale and why Masha did not play this final as she played the 1/4 and 1/2 finale. Because I do not have all the data, since I was not on the site. But I can make some observations and analyzes on the match of the finale.

Firstly, I believe that everyone knows already that the fall of form can occur directly after having played a very great match. And Masha had spent all its physical and psychological energy at the time of the last two matches against Na Li and Wozniacki.

Also, Masha was still in its phase of rebuilding of its potential performance of top level, taking into account what occurred in terms from wounds and lack of competitions. That wants by no means to say that Masha had lost its deterrent force, its power and its Style of particular play, but only it missed some small final improvements which lie in its strong concentration and its natural reflexes of the years of glories that she had lost because of the lack of competitions.

But, for our joy and satisfaction, those (natural reflexes & strong concentration) were found just in these last matches at the time of this Tournament of Miami; And I believe that it is something of more invaluable than the Trophy itself; and still, these 3 places of finalist only at the beginning of the sporting season 2012 it is something very important that one cannot underestimate. 

Because she is still young and she has its entire career in front of it, she can play ten more years if she wants it.

Therefore, to cause a psychological tension on Masha and to especially put her under a great pressure for the matches of the finale, I believe that will cause a negative effect reverses and will complicate of advantage the situation where the matches of finale can cause a delicate psychological effect and become an abstract obstacle.

Now that Masha found its great confidence in herself and started to play with its own style to impose its great power and its performance, one must still encourage it whatever the results, especially which the sporting great events are to be come.

In addition, I want to briefly reconsider certain important points of the match of the finale against Radwanska to analyze the causes of this weakness:

I believe that one knows already that the concentration plays a very important and crucial part in certain sports like martial arts, tennis, the gymnastics, the ballet dancings, etc… One can, for example, to see in the sport of martial arts that a big Karate expert can miss blow to break tiles if it is not very well concentrated, whereas a small very well concentrated Karate expert can easily break these tiles.

It is how much this concentration plays a great part in these sport and particularly tennis where it is not only asked to show a very great concentration in the play in all its small details, but to support this concentration all along the match which can last up to 4 hours for the women and 6 hours for the men.

Thus, I noted that Masha suffered a little from the lack of concentration lasting this match of the finale, with a certain degree where she was not ready to receive the balls in good position. Is it the fall of form due to its preceding matches about which one spoke? Is it the lack of sleep, heat or other factors psychological?

I also noticed that Masha play much its balls on the center of the Tennis court and in the space where its adversary was.

1) To play too much of balls towards the center of the Tennis court can cause two things, one positive and the other negative one:

- Positive: The net is a little low towards the center and the ball does not risk much to touch it or run up against it and turn over against its own player. Also, if the adversary is not in good position and if he finds difficulties in the reception of the central balls, this situation can obstruct him and lead him to lose points.

- Negative: The central balls can be very easy for an adversary who can knows position himself for good receive them and return them.

2) To play too much of balls in the space where the adversary is, is likely to facilitate the play with this one; Because, the ball is likely more to be taken delivery of and returned towards its sender when it is hit on space where the adversary is that when it is hit on the other empty space which is far from the adversary, that requires a physical exercise of him to catch the ball.

Lastly, I noticed that Masha used ice floes on its head to refresh heat; However, which is very important to retain is that the brain of the human being requires a certain heat to make function its neurons and for the fluidity of information and the cerebral instructions.

Therefore, the ice floes on the head are likely to make freeze, a little, certain significant parts of the brain and cause an insufficiency in the operation of the neurons, which can influence directly the system of concentration and the fluidity of the cerebral information which manages the natural reflexes. Consequently, it is more advised to use sponges of water to refresh the head in the event of very large heat or of a headache.

With regard to some other psychological factors, it is necessary to re-examine my previous posts in this same Topic; but as regards the lack of sleep, I believe that the council is quite simple, since it is a question of taking the normal amount of the sleep during the night which precedes the match. On the other hand, the catch of sleeping pill, in the event of insomnia, it is inadvisable the day before a very important match.

I believe that I answered clearly and in all objectivity to your question, through this small analysis which I wanted to introduce into this Topic to help our expensive and pleasant Idol of tennis Maria Sharapova.

To finish, I can only advise Masha to play a great number of matches (friendly & official) to be able to gain still much trophies, GS and Medals; Because she  is held to play the great role to furnish its career and to found its own School of Tennis by its own Style of Play and its Special method.

And I wish her of all my heart so much great successes again and so much chance in all her career; particularly in this sporting Season 2012 when many important sports events and Success awaits she if God wants it. Best Salutation! and a friendly yours! 

1 user thanked rahim57 for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 4/5/2012(UTC)
Dartagnan
#64 Posted : Thursday, April 05, 2012 12:11:50 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

According to your comments about Masha's tennis at the Miami tournament: 

"Firstly, I believe that everyone knows already that the fall of form can occur directly after having played a very great match. And Masha had spent all its physical and psychological energy at the time of the last two matches against Na Li and Wozniacki."

It is difficult to win the last matches of a tournament because you have to play with the strongest tennis players of the tournament. At the beginning of a tournament usually you seldom play with the strongest tennis players. 

I can say that tiredness might be one of causes of Masha's defeat at the final. She played tennis against strong tennis players such as Na Li& Wozniacki. Masha had spent all her physical energy. 

So Masha needs more endurance in future finals. Endurance gives you the possibility to control your game and play a clever tennis. Tiredness doesn't give you this chance.  

Yeah matches exhibition are good because you can study the game of a dangerous opponent. I agree with you. 

rahim57
#65 Posted : Saturday, April 07, 2012 11:30:46 AM(UTC)
rahim57

"Firstly, I believe that everyone knows already that the fall of form can occur directly after having played a very great match. And Masha had spent all its physical and psychological energy at the time of the last two matches against Na Li and Wozniacki."

It is difficult to win the last matches of a tournament because you have to play with the strongest tennis players of the tournament. At the beginning of a tournament usually you seldom play with the strongest tennis players. 

I can say that tiredness might be one of causes of Masha's defeat at the final. She played tennis against strong tennis players such as Na Li& Wozniacki. Masha had spent all her physical energy. 

So Masha needs more endurance in future finals. Endurance gives you the possibility to control your game and play a clever tennis. Tiredness doesn't give you this chance.  

Yeah matches exhibition are good because you can study the game of a dangerous opponent. I agree with you. 

Hello! 

The endurance is something of vital in a sport, and a player who does not have a fundamental endurance cannot be a good professional sportsman; there is not to discuss on this subject.

But, what it is necessary to retain, once and for all, it is that Masha is not an amateur sportsman, and this parameter of great performance is taken into account in its physical preparation since it became professional at least.

Only, there are other elements which come into play and which make that Masha is always in a phase of rebuilding of its physical and technical potential as an experienced player who aspires to play big role in the sport of tennis.

I believe that everyone knows the causes which made that Masha chooses a radical change in its career, and this change is giving its fruits. But it should not be forgotten that the opponents and their technical staff are not also easy to be let make; therefore, only it should not believe that all goes as on casters for Masha; it is necessary, especially, to encourage her and support her in every moment and whatever the result.

As, to be a sportsman with the top level of his performance, it is necessary as the player devotes 100% of his time to the sport; but I believe that Masha was devoted to other community activities after what occurred (wound) in its career, and it is only now that she starts to reconsider and re-examine this aspect of its career in adequacy with its private life and professional, which we must admit and respect.

To finish, I will like to specify that the major disadvantage in this 2nd stage of the sporting career of Masha, was not her performance, but earlier her concentration and certain technical and psychological points.

Now, with the assistance of God, I believe that Masha is about to recover all its potential performance and to reconquer its true place in the sport of tennis. Let us wish the Good luck and much Success for Masha!

P.S:  Mauresmo is now in the coach of Azaranka as new Advicer

Dartagnan
#66 Posted : Saturday, April 07, 2012 2:16:50 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Hello! 

The endurance is something of vital in a sport, and a player who does not have a fundamental endurance cannot be a good professional sportsman; there is not to discuss on this subject.

It is the advice of a professional tennis player: 

Navratilova said. ___________________________________________________________________ She is right. And her coach had to realize it and react. But nothing happens. They let things flow but it flows in the wrong way. Maria is not good enough physically, she has not enough endurance, she has to get more skills, move better ( she is too lazy to move, she must get moved), avoid those DF and unforced errors and upgrade her net activity which is like non existent. A good coach had to realize this since a year ago, but nothing happened as we saw in all the tournaments she played. It's too bad that now she looses to everybody. ( not only to big ones ).

Picture of Hingis&Navratilova&Mauresmo

rahim57
#67 Posted : Saturday, April 07, 2012 8:18:54 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Hello! 

I don't like discuss about this subject here in this topic, since I have given my opinion about this theme in your topic; You have quote only the paragraphs who concern this subject; but, now I believe that is not the subject to discuss if we don't like disturb Masha in her specific preparation. Also, I think that is too late now for those advicers to advice Masha; since she is in the last stage of her preparation and her program to recover her true place in the tennis World. Thanks!

1 user thanked rahim57 for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 4/7/2012(UTC)
rahim57
#59 Posted : Tuesday, April 10, 2012 7:13:20 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Trophy!

Hello! Masha

How are you? I hope that all goes very well. Today I like talk to you about a specific sport who can give to you an exceptional psychological and physical strength that you need for to reach your most high top level. This is the Yoga!

Since I know that you like to be at home so much time; I think that this special sport of Yoga can be very benefit for you on all aspects. I hope that you will find all your psychological and physical power. Good Chance and God Bless You! Kiss

Here below, you can find some important items about this special sport. Also, you can read all the article about this sport in this link.

http://www.ideafit.com/f...y/for-sports-performance 

Yoga For Sports Performance

Feature: Why this ancient discipline has become the latest cross-training tool to enhance athletic performance and reduce the risk of injury.

Just a few years ago, fitness enthusiasts had few options if they wanted to try out a yoga class. Today, yoga is a mainstay on the program schedules of most health clubs, personal training studios, YMCAs and corporate fitness centers. Unlike many other forms of training, the practice of yoga unfolds over time to reveal many layers of physical benefits and personal revelations. Now, more and more people are discovering the myriad ways that yoga can be used to improve athletic performance—from increasing mental concentration and improving flexibility and balance to preventing common injuries and honing skills in a particular sport. Whether by creating an entire training program for elite athletes or by simply integrating a few yoga poses into an existing group fitness class, fitness professionals at all levels can use yoga as an effective cross-training tool for their own athlete clients.

Finding Focus

The practice of yoga was first developed in India and has evolved over thousands of years. Yoga disciples use poses, or asanas, to prepare their bodies for meditation practice—much as an athlete would prepare for a sports competition. The poses also serve as a means to alter one’s consciousness and mental focus in the spiritual quest for “enlightenment.” This spiritually transformative process is, in fact, the overriding purpose of the practice of hatha yoga. In essence, yoga is designed to bring body, mind and spirit into balance.

Through the practice of yoga, elite athletes and weekend warriors alike can benefit from this type of balance. This is especially true when athletes have pushed their bodies to the max, resulting in weakness or injury. Yoga can restore a weakened body and build it back up. Yoga postures, breath work and inner focus can help rebalance, strengthen and restore overtaxed muscles, joints and ligaments. Through this restoration process, athletes can increase their career longevity and develop an inner balance that will last a lifetime. Balancing the mind, body and spirit is a primary philosophical principle of yoga. It is considered the true way to honor the body.

Athletes in all sports are finding that yogic conditioning not only elongates tight, shortened, fatigued muscles but also brings calmness and clarity to the mind. Some athletes begin the practice to rehabilitate an injury and to gain more flexibility, stability and strength. Others take it up to increase their powers of concentration and quiet the mind. And some do it because they don’t want to miss out on what everybody else is raving about! The reasons are many, but the results are consistent.

Injury Prevention

One of the best lessons athletes can learn from practicing yoga is how to respect their body’s strengths and limitations. This knowledge is essential to preventing sports injuries. Yoga is powerful biofeedback tools that can help athletes develop better body awareness. Listening to the body and responding to its messages is a way to honor the body and not push it over the edge.

Rebecca Browning is an amateur triathlete based in Boulder, Colorado, whose various sports-related injuries have been helped by practicing yoga. “Yoga not only stretches my body but also helps me with better balance and overall strength,” she says. “At first, I thought yoga was a way to have a less strenuous workout, but now I find it is often harder than my competition training. After class, I feel much more focused and grounded, and this helps me in my training. If I’m tired, I can pull my senses inward and continue my practice without causing harm to my body. During competition, I can focus on the integration of small core muscles to give me better overall stability.”

Like runners, tennis players experience a tremendous amount of pounding, shortening and tightening of their muscles. When players do not restore, elongate and stretch these muscles, imbalances and injuries frequently occur. Competitive athletes who perform repetitive motions—swinging a tennis racket over and over, for example—end up with tight overused muscles that just keep getting tighter and weak underused muscles that just keep getting weaker. Tight muscles are hard, inflexible and brittle; their lack of elasticity contributes to joint instability and decreases resiliency. The tension in tight muscles hinders blood supply and creates scar tissue, which renders the muscles less elastic. Therefore, an athlete with tight muscles has to work harder, which in turn creates even more stress. This classic overuse syndrome is experienced by many athletes.

John Douillard, DC, PhD, is the author of Body, Mind and Sport (Harmony Books, 2001). When working with professional athletes, Douillard concentrates on improving their breathing. He says slow, steady, conscious breath increases blood oxygen flow, elongates the muscles and allows the body to engage in more stressful work without a degenerative emergency response—all effects that can help reduce injuries. In his work as director of player development for the New Jersey Mets professional basketball team, Douillard teaches the players to remain calm during the stress of a game using a technique he calls “breathing in the eye of the hurricane.” Douillard says this technique—which employs slow, mindful, focused breathing—has helped the players consciously slow down their heart rates and improve endurance at the height of physical and mental stress.

Sport-Specific Yoga Poses

The asanas described in the following sections are examples of some of the best choices for some of the most popular competitive and recreational sports—running, swimming, cycling, skiing, tennis and golf. (Due to space constraints, not all the poses are described in detail; see “References” and “Resources” on page 39 for more information.) When introducing yoga poses into your athletes’ training programs, remember to start off slowly and then gradually add postures during the warm-up or cool-down section of the workout.

Although all the poses described in this article can be used with all clients, certain poses are more conducive to certain sports. For each sport, the pose shown is an excellent choice; the other poses mentioned in the accompanying text will also help athletes who engage in that particular sport. Keep in mind that you can’t go wrong mixing and matching these poses for different athletes, as many sports recruit the same muscles.

From a safety perspective, all poses described as “prep” or “modified” are good choices for athletes with limited flexibility and stability. Props like a stability ball, a strap or even the walls in a room can help beginners modify a pose and allow them to challenge their balance while recruiting deep intrinsic muscles, thereby increasing their core strength.

Poses can be held anywhere from 45 seconds (for beginners) up to five minutes (for advanced students). Poses that are more vigorous (this will depend on the individual) should be held for shorter lengths of time. Throughout each pose, cue clients to breathe!

SIDEBAR: Yoga For Sports Performance 

TENNIS

Because of the demands of tennis, players often lose their suppleness in the back and torso and deplete the strength in their shoulders, elbows and wrists. Prasarita Padottanasana (legs spread wide, forward bend while standing) is excellent for opening the shoulders; it also deeply stretches the hamstrings and adductors. Other good choices for tennis players are Utkatasana (chair pose), which strengthens the abdominal muscles and stretches the Achilles tendons, calves and spinal column, and Virabhadrasana 2 (warrior 2 pose), which builds strength and balance, especially in the lower body. Another excellent pose for strengthening and lengthening muscles of concern for tennis players is Setubandha Sarvangasana (bridge pose), which can be done with or without a strap; this pose is described below.

rahim57
#87 Posted : Monday, April 23, 2012 11:41:29 AM(UTC)
rahim57

Trophy!

Hello! Masha

Happy Birthday To You!  I am sorry for this late; it was a problem of connection; but I have past all the night of April 19th, 2012 remember you in my heart, my soul and my spirit and making a specially video remember for this happy opportunity of your Birthday.

I hope that you will start very nice and great this tournament of PORSCHE TENNIS GRAND PRIX STUTTGART, GERMANY. God Bless You ! Kiss

I wish you Good Chance! and give you the Part 1 and part 2 of this Video: 

http://youtu.be/kPHtcXNQD4g

http://youtu.be/92jQb6YSlM4

rahim57
#88 Posted : Monday, April 23, 2012 5:49:32 PM(UTC)
rahim57

[quote=rahim57;305255]

Trophy!

Hello! Masha

In this beginning of tournament; I would like advice you about Julia Georges, since she is a very good player; she has a good game like a big champion; take care about her serve and big shoots. Good Chance! God Bless You ! Kiss

rahim57
#89 Posted : Thursday, April 26, 2012 10:34:22 PM(UTC)
rahim57

[quote=rahim57;305255]

Trophy!

Hello! Marsha 

Today, I will want to insist to tell you attention to precipitation; because, the effectiveness does not want to say precipitation and excess of confidence. The effectiveness it is the Speed at the favorable time, the Pecision and the Power of striking.

Apart from certain psychological easy ways, there exist 3 fundamental techniques in the play of Tennis:

1) To try to put the adversary in the embarrassment while often returning the ball in a situation to him where it is impossible for him to control it.

2) To make run the adversary more possible for a long time to exhaust it physically

3) To always return the ball in space empties opposite with the adversary

Also, it is necessary to pay great attention to the tactic of advanced defense and do not take too much risk in this tactic, because, you need to improve this technical side in your play.

On the other hand, it is necessary to often play by instinct, i.e. more than by intelligence or trick. In this tactic, you must guess only towards which side your adversary will sink, thorough by his reflexes according to his preceding dash.

In other words, the player can never sink towards the side where it had made a great dash before; it is thus always a rectification towards the other side for rebalance its position. Therefore, instinctively, one can guess towards which side it will launch out and one can shoot the ball towards the opposite side. Good Chance and God Bless You! Kisses

rahim57
#90 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2012 4:07:06 PM(UTC)
rahim57

[quote=rahim57;305255]

Trophy!

Hello! Maria

Congratulation! Masha; for this nice victory, It was so hard Match; but you win it with supremacy with those 10 nice Aces; there is your true game in spite of some faults. I wish you the same for the next match. Good Chance! God Bless You! Kisses

rahim57
#131 Posted : Saturday, April 28, 2012 4:43:38 PM(UTC)
rahim57

[quote=rahim57;305255]

Trophy!

Hello! Masha

Congratulation for this nice victory; you have done a good work. So I think now that you know What you should do to beat Azaranka.

I think if you want to win this final you have to play your real game and do not let you lead in the tactic of Azaranka. Its strategy is to want always impress her opponent to make him lose confidence in himself.

She pretends to be mentally strong. pay no attention to this aspect of her game and play your real game. You are the best and strongest with your list of prizewinners, with your fans, with your sponsors and your coach. 

But, just do not give her too many easy balls and put yourself in the precipitation and errors. She has a good command of space and defense advanced; therefore, you must concentrate your game on the two sides and the empty space and let her run in the both directions.

I think you can dominate her with your service and your powerful aces. Do not wait that she gives you gifts with easy balls, because she does not make many mistakes, you must rely on your technical strength and your power. Go on Masha! It's your revenge; You can beat her. Good Chance and God Bless You! Kisses 

rahim57
#132 Posted : Sunday, April 29, 2012 6:07:28 AM(UTC)
rahim57

[quote=rahim57;314970]

Trophy!

Hello! Masha

My advices for this final are: Take care about your warm-up before enter in the court. Try to run rapidly in the two sides, you need to wet your shirt for to win this final, since it's your revenge. Try to play with two hands to return decisive balls for don't lose points for nothing. For the rest, you know already all. Good Chance and God Bless You! Kisses 

Dartagnan
#133 Posted : Sunday, April 29, 2012 6:58:59 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

WE DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MARIA. SHE WILL WIN THIS FINAL IN STUTTGART. I AM 90% SURE. 

MARIA SHARAPOVA'S TENNIS IS STRONGER WHEN SHE PLAYS HER BEST TENNIS WITHOUT SILLY MISTAKES. 

MARIA IS IN GOOD PHYSICAL CONDITION. 

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
rahim57 on 4/29/2012(UTC)
rahim57
#91 Posted : Sunday, May 06, 2012 9:37:51 AM(UTC)
rahim57

Trophy!

Hello! Maria

who said that Maria was not physically fit? Have you seen how she played three games in a row of high level (1/4, 1/2 and final in Stutgart) against great champions and it won them all?

I think we should stop casting doubt on her physical skills and performance for the sake of maintaining a Topic, there are other things to do if it is to go further in his conquest of her true place in the world of tennis. Good Chance! God Bless You! Kisses