logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Meet please....txt
Angelbaby
#1 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2012 10:50:33 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

brautkleider shop

Warning: This message is sheer images. *.

Mr. tickets flooded and I are big fans of self portraits. I would say a good 75% of the images of us there are in fact of self portraits.

We are big fans of food (generally not healthy is, we know but incredibly tasty,).

In the basement early Balz of theme parks we visited. Disneyland, then Kennywood, then Knotts Berry Farm (where our engagement session!) Although the Scandia.

We want to collect to cut pumpkins Halloween every year. This is a new tradition, I'm particularly fond of garbage garbage, as I have never done as a child. (I love begin a latest traditions.)

We know not generally social butterflies, male often find us hidden in the corner, or outside of the major social, such as weddings. This fight is more difficult to hide, because it was the wedding of her sister, and I had caught cards photographers us, if we don't even know they were there (incl. Mama ticket)

Since Mr ticket to SoCal, we have even a day to visit trip when he was employed there to Las Vegas to his brother. I may suggest not driving LA to Las Vegas and back in one day... DRIVING so much! But we had fun when we were there.

The next photo is my first bridal shower! Mr. ticket family fight very generously and shower, threw me a beautiful bride while in Pittsburgh March (more on that later!). I love his family. Can't wait for parts.

We are very goofball and love to have fun, and generally stupid. The Mr.. tickets runs around me laugh, as he can and sing around the House.

And those are just the beginning! I can't wait for the stories and adventures in weddings, to share with you the bees!

What are the traditions were / are you excited about basement start of BS?

* All personal photos

red bridesmaid dresses
summer cocktail dresses