logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

What they are saying these tennis players on the Tennis Court?
rahim57
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 01, 2012 8:35:49 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 22 post(s)

Hello! 

Everyone knows that many tennis players spend their time shouting, whispering or talking with themselves on the tennis Court .

This is a somewhat peculiar shape for tennis players to externalize their negative energy, since the psychological aspect and the concentration play a major role in a tennis match.

I hope that everyone can contribute in this Topic on this theme for allow us to psychologically analyze the sporting behavior (positive or negative) of the players and understand their strength or weakness of character and their strengths and weaknesses.  Thanks! 

rahim57
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2012 3:37:32 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;313485 wrote:

Hello! 

Everyone knows that many tennis players spend their time shouting, whispering or talking with themselves on the tennis Court .

This is a somewhat peculiar shape for tennis players to externalize their negative energy, since the psychological aspect and the concentration play a major role in a tennis match.

I hope that everyone can contribute in this Topic on this theme for allow us to psychologically analyze the sporting behavior (positive or negative) of the players and understand their strength or weakness of character and their strengths and weaknesses.  Thanks! 

Hello!

Through this Topic I liked make same joviale Ambiance for to relax the atmosphere here in this private Sharapova's WebSite. Also, I think that we have all to need learning something about all the tennis players (veterans and news)and about their sport behavior (if they are nervous, quiet, calm, open or introvert).

I think that we can have some opinions through what they are saying in the Court and in the moment of big emotion (joy, anger or sadness). I believe that everyone have something or some jokes to share with us. Thank you! for this nice participation for the Good of this Website. 

Here! I like share with you this nice Joke of Clijsters : The Belgian professional tennis player Kim Clijsters during the game made a joke: "kiss a tennis player from my same country and you win a car" someone believed her.

http://youtu.be/P88saYa3omk  

rahim57
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2012 3:43:28 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;314676 wrote:

rahim57;313485 wrote:

Hello! 

Hello!

Through this Topic I liked make same joviale Ambiance for to relax the atmosphere here in this private Sharapova's WebSite. Also, I think that we have all to need learning something about all the tennis players (veterans and news)and about their sport behavior (if they are nervous, quiet, calm, open or introvert).

I think that we can have some opinions through what they are saying in the Court and in the moment of big emotion (joy, anger or sadness). I believe that everyone have something or some jokes to share with us. Thank you! for this nice participation for the Good of this Website

Here! I like share with you this nice Joke of Clijsters : The Belgian professional tennis player Kim Clijsters during the game made a joke: "kiss a tennis player from my same country and you win a car" someone believed her.

http://youtu.be/P88saYa3omk  

P.S/ I would like ask the moderator if it is posible move this Topic into the Maria's Tennis Forum?

rahim57
#4 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2012 6:24:42 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;313485 wrote:

Hello! 

That is a joke where a guy ask Steffi to marry him:

Marry me steffi!

http://youtu.be/zYQTVyynNB4

Dartagnan
#5 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2012 8:21:41 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

rahim57;314698 wrote:

rahim57;313485 wrote:

Hello! 

Marry me steffi!

yes I remember about this joke; she awswered that he should be rich enough to marry her. 

Steffi Graf was under the control of her Dad and her Dad always wanted her to finish her career first before marrying a boy of her level, I mean someone famous and rich. 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

rahim57
#6 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2012 4:53:17 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Dartagnan;314701 wrote:

rahim57;314698 wrote:

rahim57;313485 wrote:

Hello! 

Marry me steffi!

yes I remember about this joke; she awswered that he should be rich enough to marry her. 

Steffi Graf was under the control of her Dad and her Dad always wanted her to finish her career first before marrying a boy of her level, I mean someone famous and rich. 

Yes! Dartagnan; it's specially the unusual fact who gives to the chooses their charm. That is the Joke. Otherwises, a big tennis player, specially the women, should be free and independent she like reach the top level of her career; since the adoption and the education of children can distrub her in its sport program 

1 user thanked rahim57 for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 4/14/2012(UTC)
rahim57
#8 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2012 4:55:18 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;313485 wrote:

Hello! 

Here, in this link below, some funny moments in tennis: It's for change a little the atmosphere. Very friendly! 

http://youtu.be/jPpnfNbyWoc

rahim57
#9 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2012 5:09:47 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;314723 wrote:

rahim57;313485 wrote:

Hello! 

In this video below, we can see how two opponets players can be a true and good friends when the human values surpass the personal interest. Very friendly! 

http://youtu.be/94xyOpETYYs

rahim57
#10 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2012 5:21:46 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;313485 wrote:

Hello! 

The type example of friendship between two opponents in the sport: Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal.  Very friendly! 

Roger Federer Picked Up Rafael Nadal at Airport for "Match for Africa" Interviews Luncheon

http://youtu.be/wmRpDvYRHzQ

frida on 2/3/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#7 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2012 8:31:21 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

rahim57;314722 wrote:

Dartagnan;314701 wrote:

rahim57;314698 wrote:

rahim57;313485 wrote:

Hello! 

Marry me steffi!

Yes! Dartagnan; it's specially the unusual fact who gives to the chooses their charm. That is the Joke. Otherwises, a big tennis player, specially the women, should be free and independent she like reach the top level of her career; since the adoption and the education of children can distrub her in its sport program 

Yes you are right. It is better to finish your career on a positive note before planning something else. 

It is not easy to have several irons in the fire. 

I hope Masha is not going to turn her mother into a nanny with a quick plan.

I think it is better to have time and educate your children yourself. Your children will be more graceful to you for this service.  Children need the presence of parents and not grand parents. 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
frida on 2/3/2013(UTC)
Dartagnan
#11 Posted : Saturday, April 14, 2012 8:37:20 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

rahim57;314725 wrote:

rahim57;313485 wrote:

Hello! 

The type example of friendship between two opponents in the sport: Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal.  Very friendly! 

Roger Federer Picked Up Rafael Nadal at Airport for "Match for Africa" Interviews Luncheon

Yes Nadal&Federer respect each others. Yes Africa needs some help but we don't know who is going to use this money. I hope this money won't go back to a swiss bank. "Match for Swiss"

As rich african people keep their money or money of their country secretly in swiss banks so they can't help their people&country. 

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
frida on 2/3/2013(UTC)
rahim57
#12 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2012 9:00:01 AM(UTC)
rahim57

Dartagnan;314728 wrote:

rahim57;314725 wrote:

rahim57;313485 wrote:

Hello! 

Yes Nadal&Federer respect each others. Yes Africa needs some help but we don't know who is going to use this money. I hope this money won't go back to a swiss bank. "Match for Swiss"

As rich african people keep their money or money of their country secretly in swiss banks so they can't help their people&country. 

Hello! Dartagnan 

It's very hard to discuss these problems, especially since everyone knows that the wealth of Africa  countries  has been squandered by some persons at the expense of African people. 

Also, it is because this political them is not easy to treat and can be passionate. So I prefer to stay in the friendly atmosphere of the sport and discuss the little things in the world of tennis. Best salutation! 

That is a nice video of Masha with her pet:

sharapova playing with cute little dog:

http://youtu.be/_fzNwhhVQlQ

http://youtu.be/L8DMOzFGm6A

rahim57
#13 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2012 6:40:17 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;313485 wrote:

Hello! 

Hello! 

In this happy opportunity of Sharapova's week Birthday, I like share these nice videos of Masha with all my friends here in this nice Website. Kind Salutation! 

Maria Sharapova-You are beautiful

http://youtu.be/vIU03ENMNEM 

Maria Sharapova - My Memories...

http://youtu.be/WYpt74AWSvg

Dartagnan on 4/17/2012(UTC)
rahim57
#14 Posted : Monday, April 23, 2012 5:09:47 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;313485 wrote:

Hello! 

Hello!

Here, below, you have a specially Video remember for Sharapova's Birthday 2012. 

Part 1:

http://youtu.be/kPHtcXNQD4g

Part 2:

http://youtu.be/92jQb6YSlM4

rahim57
#15 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2012 3:54:10 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;313485 wrote:

Hello! 

Hello! Maria

I like show you this good article of the Magazine " Le Nouvel Observateur"; But they have put the bar very high. I think that you know what is expects you now? 

Go one Masha! Go Ahead! and work very hard to keep your Title and protect your place of Number One in the World. Good Chance and God preserves you! I like you! Kiss 

http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/roland-garros/20120609.OBS8093/roland-garros-le-sacre-de-maria-sharapova.html

rahim57
#16 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2012 5:02:40 PM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;313485 wrote:

Hello! 

Hello!

In this link below, There is something about the psychological aspect in the tennis in this french article of the Nouvel Observateur Magazine:

http://tempsreel.nouvelo...la-tete-des-joueurs.html

rahim57
#17 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 12:38:47 AM(UTC)
rahim57

rahim57;313485 wrote:

Hello! 

Hello! this is, below, what they are thinking about Maria in Australia: 

NEWS & PHOTOS

HOME > NEWS & PHOTOS > ARTICLES > SWOT #25 MARIA SHARAPOVA

The Russian marked the completion of her long road back from shoulder surgery in 2012, completing her Grand Slam set with victory at Roland Garros, briefly recapturing the No.1 ranking and winning a total of three titles from an impressive eight finals.  

Strengths: Sharapova’s backcourt power is undeniable – the Russian’s explosive groundstrokes see her frequently rack up more winners than her opponents. What’s more, she has the mental fortitude and concentration to be able to continually hit for the lines, and make her shots. Her serve,sent down from atop her statuesque 188cm-tall frame, is a major weapon, and her ability to grit, grind and will herself to victory, even when not playing her best, makes her one of the game’s most formidable competitors.

Weaknesses: Though her height brings her plenty o fadvantages, movement is not one of them. The Russian works tirelessly in the gym and has commendable footwork, but can look ungainly when pushed and stretched around the court. This is especially the case when she’s yanked forward into the net off a short ball and forced to play a volley – she looks completely at sea. And when Sharapova’s big bombs are missing their mark, there’s no real Plan B.

Opportunities: Few players are more motivated by losses, and in 2012 Sharapova had her fair share of disappointing ones. In addition to straight-set defeats in big finals at Indian Wells, Miami, the Olympics and WTA Championships, there was her shocker against Victoria Azarenka at Melbourne Park, handing her bitter rival her first major crown. The Russian would love nothing more to exact revenge in 2013, and having captured the Australian Open herself in 2008, has proven she has what it takes to win the year’s first major.

Threats: Sharapova did a good job beating who she was expected to beat in 2012. Yet when she came up against fellow big guns Azarenka and Serena Williams – who together with Sharapova scooped the four major prizes last season – she repeatedly fell short, going a collective 2-7 against her fellow top-three rivals. She’ll need to reverse this head-to-head record ASAP if she hopes to contend for the title in Melbourne.

Mary Joe Fernandez, former world No. 4 and tennis analyst:
I thought Maria played really well at the end of last year … After losing to Vika again and again, she learned from those matches. She turned the tables on Azarenka at the Year-End Championships. Now I think that Maria feels that she can play Vika anytime. In that year-end final, she played her best against Serena, which has always been a bad match up for her. When she won the Australian Open in 2008 she didn’t drop a set. I expect we’ll see that from from her again this year.”