logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

The longest match in AO history (6 hours)
Dartagnan
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2012 10:13:31 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

I WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATULATE NOLE FOR HIS COURAGE AND INTELLIGENT TENNIS. 

Djokovic Beats Nadal to Win A u s t r a l i a n OPEN 2012!!!

VIDEO (last set): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vikj7xMJFX8 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Valkyre
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2012 1:39:52 PM(UTC)
Valkyre

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 314 time(s) in 191 post(s)
I will copy my post on Djokovic thread since this thread is relevant:

UNREAL...

That is the only word I can describe Djokovic and Nadal... Their head to head matches are nothing sort of pure epicness, an ode to tennis and sports in general...

Once again their final in the Australian Open made history...brutal, exhausting, relentless tennis for 6 hours... I cant help but feel major respect to them as athletes and individuals. They showed amazing heart, amazing class, they never give up and they are ready to completely destroy their bodies and defy nature, just to do what they love to do.

Play tennis...

This was the most amazing tennis match I ever watched. It had everything. Sloppy game at first, amazing rallies after, turnarounds, amazing points, unexpected events, amazing conclusion, amazing recognition and class from both players.

Considering Novak I NEVER believed that after his epic clash with Murray that lasted almost 5 hours, he could comeback and be ready for Nadal with just one day's rest, when Nadal cruised over Federer and had 2 days to rest. But this guy is just UNREAL... I mean he must be made out of nothing else but steel...

It was insane, I seriously thought that at some point Djoker will actually retire, his body seemed to be tortured. And yet he stayed there, fighting point by point.

And Nadal... what a fighter... what a fighter...

Djokovic said it best: "To bad there has to be only one winner out of this". And oh boy is he right. They are both winners in my mind. An unforgettable match and seriously I cant wait to see them again. An honor to the tennis world and sports in general. It represented all the things that make us love sports and then some.

Once again RESPECT by myself to both of them and congradulations to Novak. WOW... WOW....
1 user thanked Valkyre for this useful post.
Dartagnan on 1/29/2012(UTC)
Dartagnan
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2012 4:33:45 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

Valkyre;312927 wrote:
I will copy my post on Djokovic thread since this thread is relevant:

UNREAL...

That is the only word I can describe Djokovic and Nadal... Their head to head matches are nothing sort of pure epicness, an ode to tennis and sports in general...

Once again their final in the Australian Open made history...brutal, exhausting, relentless tennis for 6 hours... I cant help but feel major respect to them as athletes and individuals. They showed amazing heart, amazing class, they never give up and they are ready to completely destroy their bodies and defy nature, just to do what they love to do.

Play tennis...

This was the most amazing tennis match I ever watched. It had everything. Sloppy game at first, amazing rallies after, turnarounds, amazing points, unexpected events, amazing conclusion, amazing recognition and class from both players.

Considering Novak I NEVER believed that after his epic clash with Murray that lasted almost 5 hours, he could comeback and be ready for Nadal with just one day's rest, when Nadal cruised over Federer and had 2 days to rest. But this guy is just UNREAL... I mean he must be made out of nothing else but steel...

It was insane, I seriously thought that at some point Djoker will actually retire, his body seemed to be tortured. And yet he stayed there, fighting point by point.

And Nadal... what a fighter... what a fighter...

Djokovic said it best: "To bad there has to be only one winner out of this". And oh boy is he right. They are both winners in my mind. An unforgettable match and seriously I cant wait to see them again. An honor to the tennis world and sports in general. It represented all the things that make us love sports and then some.

Once again RESPECT by myself to both of them and congradulations to Novak. WOW... WOW....

We have also to respect Nadal because he defeated Federer in this tournament. 

I will call Novak, the Iron Tennis Player. Nole is so funny in real life. 

I would like to add that even in UNREAL games (Top Spin 4) Novak defeats Nadal:

Australian Open 2012 Final (Djokovic VS Nadal) 50 minutes

watch the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7nlsHreXGg 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

woodoo
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 05, 2012 7:30:52 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

а как вам игрушка Вормикс ( вот она http://all-chits.com/content/chity-na-vormiks-v-kontakte ) ?? кто то играл?