logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

The love story of Maria Sharapova
Dartagnan
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 29, 2012 6:57:35 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

I created this topic, because I am 100 % sure that Maria Sharapova has still a love feeling for Novak Djokovic.

Masha's love story remembers me the story "Gone with the Wind", the girl Scarlett who loved one boy but married his brother because he was closer to this boy and it was impossible to marry this boy because this boy had a fiancée. 

I love Novak Djokovic but I marry another boy who is closer to him by his nationality. I mean his compatriot. 

I always say that the first love partners are closer to our hearts until the end of our life. That is why the Bible advice people to marry a friend of our childhood.  

I would like to add that if Novak Djokovic were Maria's boyfriend again, I would support him 100%. I would never be against him. 

But I can't understand one thing, why did Masha leave Novak Djokovic for another boy? After all they were good friends. She talked about him in a Moscow interview in 2007 as her boyfriend. Novak is a very nice person. I have watched many videos about him&his childhood, he is nice in all of them. 

So why did Masha leave Novak for Charlie? I also know that her Dad Yuri didn't really like her next boy. I mean Charlie. 

Then Masha left Charlie and returned to Sasha, a compatriot of Novak

because Novak Djokovic has a girlfriend. 

If I were God I would return Novak Djokovic to Masha and I would pardon her, her mistake with Charlie. 

Novak Djokovic & Maria Sharapova singing "Love is in the Air" together.

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

ShelbyK
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 29, 2012 6:58:55 PM(UTC)
ShelbyK

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 17 post(s)

Stage.....5.....clinger.

Dartagnan
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 29, 2012 7:26:47 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Novak Djokovic & Maria Sharapova - Meet Me At The Hotel Room

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty8yD2Z7wGw 

Kisses !!!

Love Is In The Air

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0kSpfAoyZs 

Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound

And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes

Love is in the air
In the whisper of the trees
Love is in the air
In the thunder of the sea

And I don't know if I'm just dreaming
Don't know if I feel sane
And it's there when you call out my name

(Chorus)
Love is in the air
Love is in the air
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh

Love is in the air
In the rising of the sun
Love is in the air
When the day is nearly done

And I don't know if you're an illusion
Don't know if I see it true
But you're something that I must believe in
And you're there when I reach out for you

Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound
And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise

And it's there when I look in your eyes

Dartagnan;314330 wrote:

I created this topic, because I am 100 % sure that Maria Sharapova has still a love feeling for Novak Djokovic.

Masha's love story remembers me the story "Gone with the Wind", the girl Scarlett who loved one boy but married his brother because he was closer to this boy and it was impossible to marry this boy because this boy had a fiancé. 

I love Novak Djokovic but I marry another boy who is closer to him by his nationality. I mean his compatriot. 

I always say that the first love partners are closer to our hearts until the end of our life. That is why the bible advice people to marry a friend of our childhood.  

I would like to add that if Novak Djokovic were Maria's boyfriend again, I would support him 100%. I would never be against him. 

But I can't understand one thing, why did Masha leave Novak Djokovic for another boy? After all they were good friends. She talked about him in a Moscow interview in 2007 as her boyfriend. Novak is a very nice person. I have watched many videos about him&his childhood, he is nice in all of them. 

So why did Masha leave Novak for Charlie? I also know that her Dad Yuri didn't really like her next boy. I mean Charlie. 

Then Masha left Charlie and returned to Sasha, a compatriot of Novak,

If I were God I would return Novak Djokovic to Masha and I would pardon her, her mistake with Charlie. 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Dartagnan
#4 Posted : Friday, March 30, 2012 8:52:30 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Dartagnan;314334 wrote:

Masha&Novak at the night club: Opium Garden in Miami

Oh, I had so much faith in Novak Djokovic, I thought he would never hurt his nice girlfriend Jelena. But now, even if he would never cheat on her, it’s more than obvious he enjoys flirting. 

Dartagnan;314330 wrote:

Masha's love story remembers me the story "Gone with the Wind", the girl Scarlett who loved one boy but married his brother because he was closer to this boy and it was impossible to marry this boy because this boy had a fiancé. 

I always say that the first love partners are closer to our hearts until the end of our life. That is why the bible advice people to marry a friend of our childhood.  

Then Masha left Charlie and returned to Sasha, a compatriot of Novak,

paul_pipkin
#5 Posted : Friday, March 30, 2012 10:18:26 AM(UTC)
paul_pipkin

Was thanked: 1871 time(s) in 1241 post(s)

Dart, I think this is complicated. More than we can fully know.

Whereas global athlete Sasha could weave his life together with the Queen's, Novak became a national icon with limits set by specific responsibilities. Over the long haul, he NEEDS what he has--a Beograd celebrity. (It's no reach to imagine D'joker in Serbian political leadership.)

While I believe Maria's base of operations will shift Eastward, whether oncourt or not, expect to still see her traveling the world for a long, long, time.

I dunno much about Charlie personally, but his parents, D-ick Ebersol & Susan St James are quality people, and St James thought the world of Masha. But Yuri knew best. That road would have confronted decisions difficult for Charlie & that Masha would/could NOT have taken.

It's for the best all around. 

"That's the way the world works... right now." --Maria Sharapova at 17
Dartagnan
#6 Posted : Friday, March 30, 2012 3:45:15 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

paul_pipkin;314350 wrote:

Dart, I think this is complicated. More than we can fully know.

Whereas global athlete Sasha could weave his life together with the Queen's, Novak became a national icon with limits set by specific responsibilities. Over the long haul, he NEEDS what he has--a Beograd celebrity. (It's no reach to imagine D'joker in Serbian political leadership.)

While I believe Maria's base of operations will shift Eastward, whether oncourt or not, expect to still see her traveling the world for a long, long, time.

I dunno much about Charlie personally, but his parents, D-ick Ebersol & Susan St James are quality people, and St James thought the world of Masha. But Yuri knew best. That road would have confronted decisions difficult for Charlie & that Masha would/could NOT have taken.

It's for the best all around. 

As I see, Masha herself was not hurry about this marriage, the pressure comes from Sasha. 

Anyway for Yuri Sharapov, the more important thing as he loves Masha, it is to see Masha to continue her tennis career as long as she can. Six more years. I think Yuri knows that the marriage was not a necessity for Masha at this moment of her tennis career. 

Masha Sharapova said that she accepted the marriage under some conditions:

1) The marriage will be very discret

2) The marriage won't be in a church (it gives the freedom to Masha to leave him in case of a bad family life)

3) Masha doesn't want to have any family restraint to practice her sport (that means she will have a child only at the end of her tennis career)

Under these conditions; Masha wanted to continue to practice her sport freely until a retired age. 

I think that Masha took her precaution in case of a failure. 

So according to Paul, a marriage with Novak Djokovic won't be possible because Novak became the Hero of his country and he is a target, a very important person for his country. So he should marry a girl of his own country even if Masha loves him. 

If I were God I would change this situation. I would marry Masha to Novak because he was her lover before other candidates. 

Novak Djokovic won a bronze olympic medal for his country the last time. Now he is going to win a gold medal, he has plenty of chance, it is also the case of Masha. 

The destiny of two champions: Novak Djokovic & Maria Sharapova singing "Love is in the Air" together.

kb4iuj
#7 Posted : Friday, March 30, 2012 4:28:55 PM(UTC)
kb4iuj

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Dartagnan are you in any way associated with Maria ? If not, you'd be so wise to just shut up. Maria looks like a very misguided gal in terms of going on a date with a guy and into one of those Miami Beach Harems.

Think of it this way, some Russian ladies live a very sheltered life and the less booze one has in their life the better they can make a wiser choice in a man.

So with that said, Maria is quite wealthy and that in some ways is a huge burden for her as the guy she finally picks has to be one that she can trust completely when Yuri and her mother are completely out of the picture... Who is really going to be there for her.
Dartagnan
#8 Posted : Friday, March 30, 2012 4:44:51 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

kb4iuj;314357 wrote:
Dartagnan are you in any way associated with Maria ? If not, you'd be so wise to just shut up. Maria looks like a very misguided gal in terms of going on a date with a guy and into one of those Miami Beach Harems.

Think of it this way, some Russian ladies live a very sheltered life and the less booze one has in their life the better they can make a wiser choice in a man.

So with that said, Maria is quite wealthy and that in some ways is a huge burden for her as the guy she finally picks has to be one that she can trust completely when Yuri and her mother are completely out of the picture... Who is really going to be there for her.

Yes it is difficult to truth totally to a person you met few years ago. You should always take your precaution even if you have no parents&you are rich. This forum is to exchange ideas but not to shut up.  So it is a way to exchange ideas.

Money is not always the solution to all trouble, you should also have your own life experience. 

The destiny of two champions: Novak Djokovic & Maria Sharapova singing "Love is in the Air" together.

kb4iuj
#9 Posted : Friday, March 30, 2012 4:58:25 PM(UTC)
kb4iuj

Your right, don't shut up ... Though you might think about taking off a day or two from posting and go fishing.

((Do you really believe she reads this message board... She's probably off getting a petticure and a brazilian wax'in, something a very smart gal has done)).

Look at that photo of Maria with the dude, wonder why they only took a photo and not shot video of that and posted it up on youtube, as ya have to wonder... What's Maria's singing voice like ?

stephen1
#11 Posted : Friday, March 30, 2012 6:03:59 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Dart time you understand what will happen will happen and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it. Writing here although amusing will change nothing.
Dartagnan
#12 Posted : Friday, March 30, 2012 6:25:05 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

stephen1;314360 wrote:
Dart time you understand what will happen will happen and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it. Writing here although amusing will change nothing.

Do you know the story of the person who ran away as fast as he could the day of his marriage? 

The problem is not about the changement, it is about the fact that you can always give you opinion in any place you like in the world. We are in a democratic world. 

Are you afraid of a changement? 

Dartagnan
#10 Posted : Friday, March 30, 2012 6:27:19 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

kb4iuj;314359 wrote:

Your right, don't shut up ... Though you might think about taking off a day or two from posting and go fishing.

((Do you really believe she reads this message board... She's probably off getting a petticure and a brazilian wax'in, something a very smart gal has done)).

Look at that photo of Maria with the dude, wonder why they only took a photo and not shot video of that and posted it up on youtube, as ya have to wonder... What's Maria's singing voice like ?

Don't worry be happy, at least we have found the ideal place to talk a lot 

I have a video about Djokovic singing: 

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B1ImK4VBUY 

Yes Masha likes reading our posts but she doesn't read them every day and she doesn't read all posts but few of them. 

I have found a video about Masha singing:

Sharapova sings Jingle bells and Radwanska raps | Happy Holidays from the WTA Stars!

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOdzjDWGB4o 

stephen1
#13 Posted : Friday, March 30, 2012 7:04:36 PM(UTC)

Dartagnan;314361 wrote:

stephen1;314360 wrote:

Do you know the story of the person who ran away as fast as he could the day of his marriage? 

The problem is not about the changement, it is about the fact that you can always give you opinion in any place you like in the world. We are in a democratic world. 

Are you afraid of a changement? 

I guess I just setup my self.  So you dragging me in ok.   No I am not scared of change.  Hope it is for the better though,  Relax the love of your life is a big woman and she can take care of her self.  Sas cannot harm her if she takes control.  Suspect she is in control, I hope.

kb4iuj
#14 Posted : Saturday, March 31, 2012 1:23:20 AM(UTC)
kb4iuj

Since Maria has made the announcement she's getting married in November. Which is fine with her fans.

But, if this marriage doesn't work out and one day she makes this big announcement that she's gay.  Would this disappoint you?

Of course, this would shock a few fans, however if she owned like a few hotels in someplace like Key West, which has a large gay population along with a relatively large eastern european community.   She could appeal to all her fans, by filling those hotels with great photos of herself thru the years and maybe some great paintings of her own.

One has to wonder, would she use the local community tennis courts or the ones over by the golf course.

Has she ever been to Key West ?   Where are the photos standing next to the Southern Most Point !

Dartagnan
#15 Posted : Saturday, March 31, 2012 2:09:23 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

kb4iuj;314366 wrote:

kb4iuj: Since Maria has made the announcement she's getting married in November. Which is fine with her fans.

Dartagnan: Masha doesn't need the opinion of her fans to marry. She is the only person who is going to live with this man, so she is the one who is going to suffer or not if something happens in her family life. 

kb4iuj: But, if this marriage doesn't work out and one day she makes this big announcement that she's gay.  Would this disappoint you?

Dartagnan: off the subject. If Masha's family life doesn't work well, she will find another male partner. I mean better than her first one. Masha should take some precautions to avoid a disaster or ruin her life. We never know what can happen. We never know enough people. A late marriage is always better than a early one. I don't want Masha to ruin her life. 

I know many famous people in sport who ruin their life because of an error during their early life. Sometimes errors are irreversible.

I just want Masha to avoid these kind of errors in her life. 

English people say: forewarned is forearmed 

kb4iuj
#16 Posted : Saturday, March 31, 2012 11:07:13 PM(UTC)
kb4iuj

So in some ways, your acting like a troll.

Ya know, right about now after Maria just lost that match.... One has to wonder is she just sitting around sulking about that loss ?

Or has somebody said to her, lets go get you a Pina Colada or Strawberry Daquiri... You know the standard drinks chicks drink here in the states and it would probably help to have some great vibes playing in the background, too.

Just don't drive home loaded.

However, if she's on an airplane home to Manhatten Beach.   Tell her to stick her pointer finger in her mouth and get it wet and then stick it up her nose to wet them.

Just don't put it back in your mouth.... probably would be wise to go to the LAV and do it in there.  But, before she does look in the mirror.   Maybe if there's a little child near her on board she might check that kid out for an booger... as you know how their always sticking their finger up their noses.

stephen1
#17 Posted : Sunday, April 01, 2012 12:10:01 AM(UTC)

kb4iuj;314412 wrote:

So in some ways, your acting like a troll.

Ya know, right about now after Maria just lost that match.... One has to wonder is she just sitting around sulking about that loss ?

Or has somebody said to her, lets go get you a Pina Colada or Strawberry Daquiri... You know the standard drinks chicks drink here in the states and it would probably help to have some great vibes playing in the background, too.

Just don't drive home loaded.

However, if she's on an airplane home to Manhatten Beach.   Tell her to stick her pointer finger in her mouth and get it wet and then stick it up her nose to wet them.

Just don't put it back in your mouth.... probably would be wise to go to the LAV and do it in there.  But, before she does look in the mirror.   Maybe if there's a little child near her on board she might check that kid out for an booger... as you know how their always sticking their finger up their noses.

What is your problem.  You are acting like the person that could not get the cherry...  oh it is spoilt.

kb4iuj
#18 Posted : Sunday, April 01, 2012 10:49:03 AM(UTC)
kb4iuj

I'm just messing around, sheer foolery. Martina said it - She's done. How does she know ?? She's stood in those shoes before and look at how gay she is, too.

Until she comes clean, she'll be like choking on a piece of chicken as has anybody ever seen Maria choke on chicken before and knew what to do ?

Maria Sharapova needs to get on her bicycle and ride down to the local fire station and ask what's the best way to get chicken out of somebody choking.   Ya just have to wonder, will she read this and just do it.

My guess is probably not.

Dartagnan
#19 Posted : Sunday, April 01, 2012 2:06:19 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Interview of Masha in russian magazine's Elle

I have read the interview of Masha in the magazine Elle. 

Masha did this interview in Moscow when she participated at the fed cup. 

The secret of Masha's success in sport is her parents. 

She talked about her ring bought by her fiancé which cost 250.000 dollars. She contacted her mom first about her marriage proposition. 

Masha told us that Sasha was the only person who wanted to marry her. 

Sasha had to phone to Yuri to tell him that he wanted to marry Masha. I think the answer of Yuri was: You have to ask Masha first if she loves you. 

Masha told us that for her Dad her marriage is not so important, her tennis is more important for him. He doesn't care about her future family life. 

She told us that she has no time to cook because she spends all her time on courts so her parents often cook for her. 

Anyway Masha likes cooking russian food such as the russian salad "Olivier" (salad with meat inside) and the soap "Borsch" which takes more time to be cooked.  

It is not easy for Masha to be with her family, her Dad is in California, Sasha is in Turkey, her Grand mother in Sochi&her mom in Florida with her. 

Masha had a dream about a family dinner. 

Masha thinks that she will live in the usa after her retirement because she has plenty of friends in the usa and of course plenty of contracts. 

Masha told us that Novak Djokovic is her good friend.