logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Nadia Petrova
shrapilova
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2012 1:30:53 AM(UTC)
shrapilova

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Petrova confirms U.S. citizenship application
Ticker - Monday, March 12, 2012
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Russia's Nadia Petrova confirms that she has applied for U.S. citizenship. The 29-year-old, who owns a home in Miami, says that she feels comfortable in South Florida.

"I like the lifestyle. I like the weather. It's just a perfect place for tennis,” she said at the BNP Paribas Open at Indian Wells. "Everything's so easy. You just come, you need to go to the pharmacy, drug store, it's 24 hours open. Everything is here just for the people, you know. I just feel very comfortable here, relaxed atmosphere, and I don't have to stress. I don't have that crazy traffic like it is in Russia. I don't have those cold winters."
Dartagnan
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2012 8:31:10 AM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

Originally Posted by: shrapilova Go to Quoted Post
Petrova confirms U.S. citizenship application Ticker - Monday, March 12, 2012 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Russia's Nadia Petrova confirms that she has applied for U.S. citizenship. The 29-year-old, who owns a home in Miami, says that she feels comfortable in South Florida. "I like the lifestyle. I like the weather. It's just a perfect place for tennis,” she said at the BNP Paribas Open at Indian Wells. "Everything's so easy. You just come, you need to go to the pharmacy, drug store, it's 24 hours open. Everything is here just for the people, you know. I just feel very comfortable here, relaxed atmosphere, and I don't have to stress. I don't have that crazy traffic like it is in Russia. I don't have those cold winters."

What about the strong storm in south part of the usa? 

I think that Petrova just wants to retire in the usa that is why she wants the citizenship like Anna Kournikova. 

Petrova has a chance to find a job in the usa in sport after her retirement, may be as a tennis coach. I don't think it is interesting to live in a country without an interesting job. 

Houses became cheap in Florida because of Hurricanes . It is not so GOOD to live in Florida. 

Hurricane Wilma Video - Miami Beach, Florida

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDFK40UMotc

Nobody knows what could happen in the future in this state. 

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.