logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Maria, You are the Best!!!
ConsistantBeliever12
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 11, 2012 1:48:02 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Hey Maria, I would just like to say you are the Best tennis player in the world reguardless what the rankings and the commentators say on tv. You have worked hard for a long time to get to where you are and, I just have to congradulate you on that alone. You have had surgery and have bounced back to be the number 2 ranked tennis player by the people. You exude confidence, determination, and a will to win that makes me want to get up and set a new goal for myself every time  watch you be you. I am only 28 and I can relate to you just like any other sports athlete out right now and that just amazes me . So In closing I just wanted to let you know that there are people out there that do wish the best for you and pray for on a regular basis. You are a breath of fresh air and it I hope you stay yourself! If you do not get a chance to read this thats okay because I put it out there and that is all that matters. Much Luv and best of luck throughout this year!!! 

1 user thanked ConsistantBeliever12 for this useful post.
frida on 11/27/2012(UTC)
frida
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 03, 2012 5:34:54 AM(UTC)
frida

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1671 time(s) in 674 post(s)
wow! this is perfect consistantbeliver12 i agree with you.all of this forum users love maria and we hope she will be no.1