logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Djokovic in Indian Wells
Alireza
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 10, 2012 6:51:07 AM(UTC)
Alireza

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 965 time(s) in 508 post(s)

Novak Djokovic returns to the BNP Paribas Open as the World No. 1 and defending champion, but

enters with the mentality that he’s part of the chasing pack.

“I believe that the right mindset is to always try to be a part of that group of the players that is going

to win the title, going to hunt that title, and that every year is different,” said the Serbian on Friday in

Indian Wells. “I'm not really trying to position myself as a defending champion, because then defending

is not really something that I want to have. I always try to get that aggressive approach.”

“I still have the same daily routine, same approach to my career, to the life that I'm having,” he added.

“I don't consider myself being in the top of the world, being untouchable or unbeatable. That's out of

the question. I always try to give my 100 per cent on every practice that I have. I always wanted to

have the positive mindset in preparing well for every event, for every season. I think that helps me to

stay committed and focused on what I need to do. My job is to play tennis, to win matches and try to

win as many titles as possible.”

Persian Gulf FOREVER -Arabs can not change the history, they can't cheat-
1 user thanked Alireza for this useful post.
frida on 3/26/2012(UTC)