logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

10 Pages«<45678>»
How to win a tennis Match!?
rahim57
#76 Posted : Thursday, January 26, 2012 8:39:56 AM(UTC)
rahim57

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 22 post(s)

Originally Posted by: rahim57 Go to Quoted Post

What are the 12 main advices in the technical and physical level for a tennis player for to win her Match?

Trophy!

Hello! Masha  

Congratulation! Masha; I am very happy for this nice victory; it was very hard, but finally you win it. In final you can do very great match and you can win it; it's only question of very good concentration to avoid all those doble faults and unforced errors. 

I think that you know how to do for avoid all that. Azaranka is a good and desperate player, but you are the best only if you will play your best game.  

That is your opportunity for to win this big trophy. I wish you Great Final and Nice Success. Good Chance and God Bless You. Kiss  

rahim57
#77 Posted : Thursday, January 26, 2012 10:07:18 AM(UTC)
rahim57

What are the 12 main advices in the technical and physical level for a tennis player for to win her Match?

Trophy!

Hello! Masha    

Congratulation! Again; I am very happy for this nice victory and I would like give you these 2 links for to see your scores statistics and the one of Azarenka. 

You can do your own analysis for prepare yourself consequently. Good Chance and God Bless You. Kiss    

rahim57
#78 Posted : Thursday, January 26, 2012 11:00:12 AM(UTC)
rahim57

Trophy!

Hello! Masha  

My 12 tips for the grand finale:

1) Make a warm-up special

2) Concentrate your game on the feints and the technical aspect

3) Focus the fires on the corners and the diagonal lines that are longer than the direct lines, these ones can give more chance to the ball to be in the space of the game (in) and to mark points

4) Avoid double-faults by changing the direction and the power in the second service

5) Focusing the fires more on the powers controlled of retrun and not on the speed imprecise, that can gives more chance to the accuracy and precision.

6) Focus the game on  powerful shot from the third fire and when you have the opportunity to avoid letting the opponent hit a powerful shot (note: the firing powerful are more likely to score or pushing the opponent make mistakes)

7) Avoid cutting during the decisive moments and avoid aerial balls that can give the opponent the opportunity to give a strong shot

8) Do not change racquet when you're in a stage win

9) Be very careful and take 

well 

your breath during the 40, the last Sets and the last parts of the Game

10) Play caution during the first 2 Sets of the first round and the last sets of the final round.

11) Avoid excessive impatience and precipitation

12) Bright side things and show a high concentration in the game

I wish you a great final and Big Success. Gob Bless You. Good Chance! 

rahim57
#79 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2012 6:37:34 AM(UTC)
rahim57

Trophy!

Hello! Masha 

I don't know what happened in the second Set, since they cut my electricity intensionally and I don't can support you and pray for you.

Sincerely, I am very sad for this loss, because you can win this title; but, unfortunally Azaranka was been very determined and desperate. 

I think that you have done a good tournament and a great beginning sport saison and you have all this year for to reach your goal; But, you need work so hard to impose your supremacy; there are so much new strong players with Lizicki, Clijster, Kvitova, Sara, Macarova, etc.. Good chance and God Bless You! Kiss  

rahim57
#80 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2012 7:00:36 AM(UTC)
rahim57

Trophy!

P.S: I like say you that those demonics they steal me all my rights and things; but I will continue with my advices for you, if you like that?  

<3Maria Sharapova
#174 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2012 9:21:56 AM(UTC)
<3Maria Sharapova

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 47 post(s)
After the things I've heard or been through, I reckon one more thing. It is:
Don't put too much pressure on yrself b4 getting onto the court.
1 user thanked <3Maria Sharapova for this useful post.
rahim57 on 1/29/2012(UTC)
rahim57
#175 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2012 2:14:53 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Originally Posted by: <3Maria Sharapova Go to Quoted Post
After the things I've heard or been through, I reckon one more thing. It is:
Don't put too much pressure on yrself b4 getting onto the court.

In waiting of my next analysis I would like show you this nice video about the Djokovic's secret for to be Number One. 

Follow this link:  http://bigbrowser.blog.l...vic-de-devenir-numero-1/

rahim57
#136 Posted : Thursday, February 02, 2012 5:48:27 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Trophy!

Hello! Masha 

Today I will like to speak you about the method as system of play. When one speaks about the method it is not the strategy or the tactics of play which one adopts during a match or through a global view on the manner of playing; but it is a system of behavior of total play and steps to be adopted in the total game, where the strategy of the play and the tactics to be implemented during a match are only one integral part of this system.

Therefore, the method is a system of behavior which determines the philosophical contours of which the fundamental concepts conceive the comprehensive strategy of play and the tactics to be adopted during the matches.

Among these fundamental concepts which constitute the method, there are some which are vital for the system of play of the player and they are the following:

 The Stability:

 The Regularity

 The Perfection

 The Performance

 The Competitiveness

1) The Stability: A professional tennis player must be stable in his play; i.e. it must play roughly in the same way in all the matches. Thus, it can choose several strategy and tactics before and during the matches, but stability must be on the same level.

2) The Regularity: The professional tennis player must be regular in his play. This regularity must obey at the criteria of stake and motivation; what wants to say that this regularity should not suffer from the risks of certain secondary considerations; but must, imperatively, answer to the criteria and conditionalities of the only interests of the player in the sport, independently of the other material interests of its private life.

The regularity is the fact that the player and his technical staff respect the plans and the action plans annual and partial of the drives and the official competitions

3) The Perfection: The professional tennis player must be perfect in his play; i.e. its play should not regularly undergo the obvious imperfections and technical failures which are current at the stage of amateurism.

Therefore, except in the cases of absolute necessity, the professional tennis player must have very a high level of perfection in his total play which reflects its performance level and of competitiveness.

4) The Performance: The professional tennis player must be very powerful in his play. This performance does not have a specific quality exclusive to him, but it must be integrated within a total framework of the competitions traced by the general level of the competitive players.

Therefore, the performance is the principal criterion which can distinguish a player from his adversaries and decide for its participation in high level competitions, since it reflects the level of its form and its power.

5) The Competitiveness: Contrary to the performance, competitiveness inevitably does not reflect an elevated level of power; because, a player can be competitive according to the general level of the other competitive players which can be average or low.

But, in terms of professionalism, competitiveness rhyme with performance and high level of play of the player. Consequently, it is necessary well to take into account this fundamental concept in the method of play of the professional player of tennis. Good Chance and God Bless You! Kiss 

rahim57
#137 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2012 7:50:28 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Trophy!

Hello! Masha;

I re-examined your last match of AO finale against Azarenka; paradoxically the end result does not reflect the reality of your performance, since you played well and you did not do many faults. Unfortunately, the chance was not of in your side in this day and the least errors were decisive for the end result of the match.

But, which I want to say to you, to draw your attention, it is that Azarenka was keener and much more vigorous on the psychological level; especially after being themselves gone up score of 2/0 and after having reversed the result of the 1st Set in its favor.

Therefore, you need to be stronger psychologically and to be very trustful in you even. One should not leave the occasion to the adversary to take much confidence in himself and to carry out the play, psychologically, with its manner.

It is necessary that you controls the psychological events and not to undergo their effects. Also, it is necessary to adapt to the psychological circumstances and to try to reverse them in your favor when they are not positive.

For example, to try to change shirt, wristband or headband, etc. ; These small gestures are very simple but they can get to you a new feeling of psychological change of situation towards the positive one.

Certain players, a little lazy, when they are in an unfavorable psychological situation, they try to distract their adversaries by small futile gestures for to play on their psychological state and affect them in their concentration. And I believe that, in much case, they succeed, when the adversary is weak psychologically.

Our objective is not to succumb in a strange sporting behavior or absurdity which can affect the spirit of the fairplay; But, of course, to prepare seriously and very good the psychological, technical and physical level to be able to do face to all forms of performance and power.

As I said in a preceding post, this year 2012 is the season hinge which can enable you to be started again in your conquest to the big GS trophies and to begin again your true place of Number 1 in World, which is the true vocation of a professional, or to continue in this rhythm of play mitigated, where you will be divided between two different worlds (businesses & fashion and tennis) and to try to reconcile one with the other, but only in one middle level, that it is in one or the other, because you cannot be everywhere at the same time.

I believe that you know this quotation which says that “One should not run behind two hares at the same time”; Therefore, the choice is clear and you must choose the biggest hare, since tennis is your absolute priority and it is him which can get all the other advantages to you.

If it is thus, I believe that it is still time to sacrifice you a little more in this beginning of the season to be able to reach the summits of the performance and to do face to all the challenges; more especially as the stakes are imposing and priceless for this season 2012.

I believe that it still misses to you many matches to be played (because of this ankle injury which obliged you at rest during several months) to be able to regain the natural dash and the psychological reflexes of the past which can make the difference in your confrontation with your adversaries which are too powerful.

In this context, I can suggest you my idea of formerly which consists of the organization of mini friendly tournament between some high level players (04 women and 04 men) within the framework of one world day, example: World day of health on April 7th, 2012 and world day of the women's rights on April 8th, 2012.

The expenditure will be dealt by organization with non lucrative matter and the receipts will be versed at humanitarian associations which concern this organization. As regards the players, I propose to you for the women: Sharapova, Kvitova, Clijsters, Lizicki; and for the men: Nadal,  federer, Djokovic and Murray.

Lastly, if they are available and if they want well to accept the invitation, if not you can replace those which cannot take part by others. I hope of all my heart that will succeed and that you will achieve all your legitimate goals in this year 2012. Good Chance and God Bless You. Kiss

logan
#176 Posted : Monday, February 13, 2012 1:21:48 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Dear Masha:

I love you. When you come to my home town, you will know. I wear red rose.
TO win, you must play like man. Like girly ball toss. No good. Just put it up and hit it.
Same with prance about for cameras. Recall tundra coldness, Masha.

Mother calling.
rahim57
#177 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2012 6:45:02 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Originally Posted by: logan Go to Quoted Post
Dear Masha:

I love you. When you come to my home town, you will know. I wear red rose.
TO win, you must play like man. Like girly ball toss. No good. Just put it up and hit it.
Same with prance about for cameras. Recall tundra coldness, Masha.

Mother calling.

Hello!

I think that Masha need start immediatly a specific program of preparatrion specially for the competitions of Roland Garros and Olympic Games.

She have some time again and she don't have the choice, since these tournaments and this sport saison 2012 are decisives for the rest of her tennis Career.

I hope that Masha will have this big Chance to win ones GS and OlypicMedal that she need really. Good Chance! Masha. God Bless You! Kiss :)

rahim57
#138 Posted : Thursday, March 01, 2012 6:40:30 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Trophy!

Hello! Masha  

I would like to draw your attention to something I think you already know, but perhaps you have forgotten; It is these young tennis players that take you as a model of tennis and apply your method and choose your Style gaming

This is something very beautiful and delicate at the same time, because you're in an obligation to honnor this beautiful picture of true world champion that everyone you glue on the head like a crown world, especially these young tennis players and your fans who are very important.

It also involves putting in place the foundations of your future Tennis School through your statement and your dominance as World Number One, That's all you have left, since this School is already based around your method, your Style of play and your theoretical doctrine that is already designed with input from the content of this Topic which can be expanded and edited as a book to protect copyright.

While hoping that the 2012 sports season can bring you all happiness and success through other GS trophies and a medal at the Olympics, I wish you good luck and courage. God Bless You!   

Kiss  

<3Maria Sharapova
#178 Posted : Monday, March 05, 2012 4:09:48 AM(UTC)
<3Maria Sharapova

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 47 post(s)
This time, my advice is not only for the ones who play tennis.
After my experience at school today, I found that it's really important for u to concentrate on the court, do not care how mean the spectators are. Plus, no matter how bad the situation is, never give up. That's the most important on the court, whether you're on the tennis court, basketball court, or football pitch...
1 user thanked <3Maria Sharapova for this useful post.
rahim57 on 3/5/2012(UTC)
rahim57
#179 Posted : Monday, March 05, 2012 3:51:33 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Originally Posted by: <3Maria Sharapova Go to Quoted Post
This time, my advice is not only for the ones who play tennis.
After my experience at school today, I found that it's really important for u to concentrate on the court, do not care how mean the spectators are. Plus, no matter how bad the situation is, never give up. That's the most important on the court, whether you're on the tennis court, basketball court, or football pitch...

Hello! Dear 

You're right Maria, since the persistence is a great asset to win, whatever the game. So, you should never give up and try to adapt to all situations

rahim57
#135 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2012 7:52:14 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Trophy!

Hello! Masha 

I have seen in your last match that you take so much risks in your serve, specially when you are in good advantage toward your opponent; I think that is a monumental fault that you can avoid. I wish you a Great Tournament and a Big Succes. Good Chance! kiss  

rahim57
#81 Posted : Sunday, March 18, 2012 3:16:33 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Trophy!

Hello! Masha;

I am sorry for this late since I have had problem of connection. I saw your final match and I am very sorry for this hard luck; But, I think that the differnce it's in the number of matchs that Azaranka has played in these 2 last years, since nearly she don't make faults.

I belive that you can beat it easly if you will play so much matchs. I wish you so much chance for the next big tournaments who are very importants. You should take this defeat like a lesson for your next matchs with Azaranka and co and for your next tournaments. Good Courage and God Bless You! Kiss    

rahim57
#82 Posted : Sunday, March 18, 2012 7:48:02 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Trophy!

Hello! Masha;

First all I like present to you all my wishes of Happiness, Health, Love and Success in this nice opportunity of your kind Birthday. Also I would like say to you that I am very happy for this best performance in the high level and against the actually N° 1.

I like too say you that you are in the good way for your conquest of your true place of Number One In the World and when you will reach it it's for long time, since your tennis of this final match today show us that you are really the best tennis player in the world, in spite of that you have not played so much matches.

Now you need a very especially and good preparation for GS Roland Garros and Olympic Games. I wish you good chance and good Courage. God Bless You! Kiss      

rahim57
#83 Posted : Monday, March 26, 2012 10:09:37 AM(UTC)
rahim57

Trophy!

Hello! Masha;

Today you have to take care about your especially warm-up before enter in the court; also your concentration should be very good and quiet, you don't needs overestimate your opponent, since you are the best. Good Chance and God Bless You! Kiss       

rahim57
#84 Posted : Monday, March 26, 2012 7:33:10 PM(UTC)
rahim57

Trophy!

Hello! Masha;

Go Ahead Masha; Na Li is not strong as before, she makes imprudences and faults; not forget your especially warm-up before enter in the court; don't favor the beautiful game to the detriment of the result.

Also the quick play should be accompanied of the accuracy; take care about the precipitation. Not overestimate for the opponent, you are the best. Good Chance and God Bless You! Kiss     

rahim57
#85 Posted : Wednesday, March 28, 2012 7:38:38 AM(UTC)
rahim57

Trophy!

Hello! Masha

Congratulation! Masha; I am very happy because now we can say that we have found our Sharapova of 2008; Good work and Great Match against Na Li. I wish you the same for the semis against Wozniacki.

I think that you know already how to beat Caroline!? since her game is very simple, it is based exclusively on the defensive strategy where she let her opponent makes faults and loss points.

Don't let you lead through her game and avoid the long rallies, give strongh shoots from the beginning and let her run in the two directions. Good Chance! God Bless You ! Kiss