logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Maria shouold buy a dog and name it Macaroni
randomessence16
#18 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2012 6:27:11 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Dartagnan;313370 wrote:

cat watching and "playing" tennis on t.v.

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dBeGV9mPc4&feature=related

finally someone who understands me!

randomessence16
#22 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2012 6:36:01 PM(UTC)

randomessence16;313302 wrote:

i think this would be a good idea as Maria could train with the dog and it could shout out inspiring messages to her. she would love the dog and it would be very fluffy, as this helps in performance. It has also been proved by scientists that dogs called Macaroni are better at tennis than other dogs.

Im sorry Hanh, I was telling lies,

randomessence16
#23 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2012 6:38:16 PM(UTC)

randomessence16;313373 wrote:

i think this would be a good idea as Maria could train with the dog and it could shout out inspiring messages to her. she would love the dog and it would be very fluffy, as this helps in performance. It has also been proved by scientists that dogs called Macaroni are better at tennis than other dogs.

i will admit that i have been stalking you for a while now. youre a short little vietnamese girl who has natural science with ms lowe and you are obsessed with designer brands. you also have a queen sized bed that i like to hide under.

Hanh Nguyen
#24 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2012 6:44:08 PM(UTC)
Hanh Nguyen

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 6 post(s)

randomessence16;313374 wrote:

i will admit that i have been stalking you for a while now. youre a short little vietnamese girl who has natural science with ms lowe and you are obsessed with designer brands. you also have a queen sized bed that i like to hide under.

Hahaha, i know you are  trying to sound smart, but logically i can come to a conclusion to why you know I'm Vietnamese, doesn't my sir name speak for itself anyways?? Furthermore the rest of the facts you stated are false and i have no connection with your descriptions whatsoever. Therefore you are telling fibs and i demand you to get out of this forum forever.

randomessence16
#25 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2012 6:47:22 PM(UTC)

Hanh Nguyen;313375 wrote:

Hahaha, i know you are  trying to sound smart, but logically i can come to a conclusion to why you know I'm Vietnamese, doesn't my sir name speak for itself anyways?? Furthermore the rest of the facts you stated are false and i have no connection with your descriptions whatsoever. Therefore you are telling fibs and i demand you to get out of this forum forever.

give it up hanhy-wani. i know you ALWAYS< ALWAYS ALWAYS wear your hair in a pony-tail even though everyone always tells you to wear it down. right now you should be watching 16& pregnant like the rest of your class, and not be playing on your school laptop. thats right, hanh, i see you through the window.

Hanh Nguyen
#26 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2012 6:51:09 PM(UTC)
Hanh Nguyen

randomessence16;313376 wrote:

give it up hanhy-wani. i know you ALWAYS< ALWAYS ALWAYS wear your hair in a pony-tail even though everyone always tells you to wear it down. right now you should be watching 16& pregnant like the rest of your class, and not be playing on your school laptop. thats right, hanh, i see you through the window.

I don't know if it's day or night where ever you are now, but what i do know is that your either a daydreamer or a person who has constant nightmares.

randomessence16
#27 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2012 6:53:26 PM(UTC)

Hanh Nguyen;313377 wrote:

I don't know if it's day or night where ever you are now, but what i do know is that your either a daydreamer or a person who has constant nightmares.

i dont have dreams or nightmares. in fact, the only thing i know is everything about you, i am your worst nightmare hanh ngyuen.

randomessence16
#28 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2012 6:54:36 PM(UTC)

randomessence16;313378 wrote:

i dont have dreams or nightmares. in fact, the only thing i know is everything about you, i am your worst nightmare hanh ngyuen.

i will put up your phone number if you dont believe me

randomessence16
#29 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2012 6:56:36 PM(UTC)

randomessence16;313379 wrote:

guess who that missed call is from. i know all your secrets.

Hanh Nguyen
#30 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2012 6:59:12 PM(UTC)
Hanh Nguyen

randomessence16;313380 wrote:

Tell me one of my secretes and ill decide if you actually know me

randomessence16
#31 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2012 7:04:39 PM(UTC)

Hanh Nguyen;313381 wrote:

on this forum that has 150 views? if you insist. youre not so sure how close youo are to meagan, amelia and sophia. youre worried about how being in the honours program will affect your solial life. right now you are sitting next to two girls, both with sparkjly white watches. you prefer designer things over normal ones, and think that oroton umbrellaas are the next big thing. there is a note on the inside bach cover of you redbook that says 'sam does not like green eggs and ham'. your locker is in k block and you sit there sometimes. yo one had a massive fight with your friends because you ate a pikelet with ham o it. you have a little 7 year old brother who likes to take your things.

enough?

Hanh Nguyen
#32 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2012 7:07:48 PM(UTC)
Hanh Nguyen

randomessence16;313382 wrote:

on this forum that has 150 views? if you insist. youre not so sure how close youo are to meagan, amelia and sophia. youre worried about how being in the honours program will affect your solial life. right now you are sitting next to two girls, both with sparkjly white watches. you prefer designer things over normal ones, and think that oroton umbrellaas are the next big thing. there is a note on the inside bach cover of you redbook that says 'sam does not like green eggs and ham'. your locker is in k block and you sit there sometimes. yo one had a massive fight with your friends because you ate a pikelet with ham o it. you have a little 7 year old brother who likes to take your things.

enough?

Hanh Nguyen
#33 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2012 7:12:48 PM(UTC)
Hanh Nguyen

Hanh Nguyen;313383 wrote:

enough?

I have a good mind to believe you are describing you and your personal life, i never knew you were a girl who still goes to school lol..

randomessence16
#34 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2012 7:14:08 PM(UTC)

Hanh Nguyen;313384 wrote:

enough?

I have a good mind to believe you are describing you and your personal life, i never knew you were a girl who still goes to school lol..

you know this is about you. you just dont want to admit it. stop living in denial.

randomessence16
#35 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2012 4:06:43 AM(UTC)

randomessence16;313385 wrote:

enough?

you know this is about you. you just dont want to admit it. stop living in denial.

well there. i hope i gave you a good scare. actually, none of that was true, i was basing it on a little asian girl i know. nut really, dont go messing around with adults again. you will get hurt.

Hanh Nguyen
#36 Posted : Tuesday, February 28, 2012 8:43:53 PM(UTC)
Hanh Nguyen

randomessence16;313414 wrote:

enough?

well there. i hope i gave you a good scare. actually, none of that was true, i was basing it on a little asian girl i know. nut really, dont go messing around with adults again. you will get hurt.

Hahaha Mr randomessense16 can you just admit to everyone who's part of this forum who you actually are??

randomessence16
#37 Posted : Tuesday, February 28, 2012 8:48:57 PM(UTC)

Hanh Nguyen;313459 wrote:

enough?

Hahaha Mr randomessense16 can you just admit to everyone who's part of this forum who you actually are??

never. every superhero has to have a secret identity, have you never watched the incredibles hanh?

Hanh Nguyen
#38 Posted : Tuesday, February 28, 2012 8:52:03 PM(UTC)
Hanh Nguyen

randomessence16;313461 wrote:

enough?

never. every superhero has to have a secret identity, have you never watched the incredibles hanh?

Are you trying to convince someone like me to believe in superheros????

You just blew your identity, since when did scientist follow the incredibles?

randomessence16
#39 Posted : Tuesday, February 28, 2012 8:54:43 PM(UTC)

Hanh Nguyen;313462 wrote:

randomessence16;313461 wrote:

enough?

Are you trying to convince someone like me to believe in superheros????

You just blew your identity, since when did scientist follow the incredibles?

only the cool scientists watch incredibles. im a bit of a family man