logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Condolences
Iunderstand
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2012 1:33:18 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

You were outplayed, but there's no sin in that.  Perhaps your grunting should be left for the bedroom & not the Court?  Go and watch some Steffi videos to see how things are done with "class".  Better luck next time. 

Valkyre
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2012 1:57:53 PM(UTC)
Valkyre

Was thanked: 314 time(s) in 191 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Iunderstand Go to Quoted Post

You were outplayed, but there's no sin in that.  Perhaps your grunting should be left for the bedroom & not the Court?  Go and watch some Steffi videos to see how things are done with "class".  Better luck next time. 

Are you for really lol?

I guess the winner Vika doesnt grunt right? Get your "class" bitching somewhere else. Last I checked class isnt defined by some lowlife troll making an account to post something as stupid as "condolences" and talk about grunting, since the winner has plenty of grunting to go about...

2 users thanked Valkyre for this useful post.
SturgisMatt on 1/28/2012(UTC), saggittarian on 1/28/2012(UTC)
TheAristocrat
#3 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2012 3:35:58 PM(UTC)
TheAristocrat

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Well, quite low brow that response was. Perhaps that you are not aware that 'grunting' is a byproduct of releasing concentrated power. Maybe familiarising yourself with this in other technical disciplines such as Wushu would suffice in educating your patently limited understanding. Who knows, it may even remedy your lack of an upbringing. In conclusion I would strongly advise that you restrain yourself from this vulgar talk and save it for the, as you put it, bedroom... nes pas?

With regards to Lady Sharapova; You cannot win every battle. You can however give the very best account of yourself. In defeat your class and sportsmanship shone in what was a rather frustrating game.

Regards,
Marcus

saggittarian
#4 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2012 5:35:28 PM(UTC)
saggittarian

Groups: BasicUsers

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 39 post(s)

Why do I get the feeling that all these 'trolls' are one and the same PERSON?? Our resident troll!!! I wish the administrator would look into it and stop these multiple new registrations if they are from same IP Address. Hey! Site admin, if you need help to moderate this site, let me know. I can help.

TheAristocrat
#5 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2012 9:36:05 PM(UTC)
TheAristocrat

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Originally Posted by: saggittarian Go to Quoted Post

Why do I get the feeling that all these 'trolls' are one and the same PERSON?? Our resident troll!!! I wish the administrator would look into it and stop these multiple new registrations if they are from same IP Address. Hey! Site admin, if you need help to moderate this site, let me know. I can help.

I hope I'm not being ousted into that bracket. I am by no means a troll though I am a very recent addition to this forum. Perhaps if I introduce myself. My name is Marus, I actually used to play tennis when in my school days. This unfortunately took a back seat to rugby. That is my particular area of interest in sport. I do technical analysis and focus on backline structures in rugby. I also do likewise with American Football, though there are areas of the game that I am still learning.

Basically I love tennis, both male and female. Maria and Kim Clijsters are my favourites of the currently active players. I don't enjoy male tennis as much as I find the current personalities to be rather bland when compared with past generations. I assure you there will be no trolling on my part, nor shall there be below the belt stuff either. I debate hard and clean.

Regards,
Marcus