logo

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Opinion of Shamil Tarpishev about Masha's final at AO 2012.
Dartagnan
#1 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2012 12:56:20 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Groups: everyone, registered users, Registered

Was thanked: 1466 time(s) in 919 post(s)

I would like to give good advice to Masha Sharapova for her future tournaments. 

What should you do to improve your tennis?

1) Self control. Don't be nervous on the court. Sleep early before a match. Don't be nervous during a difficult situation because any situation can be overcome if you control your nerves. 

2) Physical condition. Do special exercices during training to avoid any injury during a match. 

3) Patience. Vary your game and create good occasions. Wait the right moment to win a point. Wait a weak position of your opponent or be fast. 

Davai Masha!!! Happy new tennis year!!!! 

masha

masha

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

1 user thanked Dartagnan for this useful post.
Alireza on 1/17/2012(UTC)
Dartagnan
#2 Posted : Friday, January 20, 2012 3:31:45 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Usually in R3&R4 tennis players play a higher level of tennis.

But these advice are always good for this level. 

Be carefull Masha with your DFs, try to avoid them in all tournaments. 

Originally Posted by: Dartagnan Go to Quoted Post

1) Self control. Don't be nervous on the court. Sleep early before a match. Don't be nervous during a difficult situation because any situation can be overcome if you control your nerves. 

2) Physical condition. Do special exercices during training to avoid any injury during a match. 

3) Patience. Vary your game and create good occasions. Wait the right moment to win a point. Wait a weak position of your opponent or be fast. 

masha

masha

"I'd love to open a tennis school for children in my hometown of Sochi." said Sharapova Maria.

Dartagnan
#3 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2012 1:25:36 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

ADVICE FOR THE SEMI-FINAL AND FINAL

We reach the highest level of tennis in the semi final&final matches. In these parts of the tournament, unforced faults are unacceptable. 

You have to force your opponent to make forced faults using your intelligence&patience&self control on the court. "Using intelligence&patience&self control" makes the difference between a Tennis Champion and a Normal Tennis Player. 

In tennis, "using your intelligence": means be creative, create good occasion for yourself and vary your game.

Davai Masha!!!! Your fans support you

ADVICE FOR R3&R4

ADVICE FOR EACH MATCH

masha

masha

Dartagnan
#4 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2012 2:01:56 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

masha

ADVICE FOR THE SEMI-FINAL AND FINAL

We reach the highest level of tennis in the semi final&final matches. In these parts of the tournament, unforced faults are unacceptable. 

You have to force your opponent to make forced faults using your intelligence&patience&self control on the court. "Using intelligence&patience&self control" makes the difference between a Tennis Champion and a Normal Tennis Player. 

In tennis, "using your intelligence": means be creative, create good occasion for yourself and vary your game.

ADVICE FOR R3&R4

ADVICE FOR EACH MATCH

masha

masha

Dartagnan
#5 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2012 3:34:00 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

I like the way Masha answers her question to journalists:

Times change, obviously. I see myself playing this sport for many more years because it's something that gives me the most pleasure in my life. I think it helps when you know you're good at something, and you can always improve it. It obviously helps with the encouragement.

Davai Masha!! Show to Petra that you are better. 

ADVICE FOR THE QUARTER-FINAL, SEMI-FINAL AND FINAL

We reach the highest level of tennis in the quarter, semi final&final matches. In these parts of the tournament, unforced faults are unacceptable. 

ADVICE FOR R3&R4

[quote=Dartagnan;312508]

ADVICE FOR EACH MATCH

masha

masha

Dartagnan
#6 Posted : Thursday, January 26, 2012 12:39:39 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

I would like to congratulate Masha for all her efforts and courage to reach the final of this tournament in Australia.

Masha is not only an excellent tennis player but she is also an example for other tennis players and everybody in other activities. 

Masha made a choice to be a tennis Champion and she is the Champion in tennis. Tennis History will remember her for centuries. 

I would like to add that Masha is a clever girl. 

We always believed in Masha and finally she rewarded us with her beautifull matches against the strongest tennis players of the planet. 

BRAVO!!!

masha

Dartagnan
#7 Posted : Thursday, January 26, 2012 1:52:31 PM(UTC)
Dartagnan

Shamil Tarpishev told us in his interview, that the defeat of Masha at the AO final was a pity but it was not a sanction. We have to remember that Masha was absent for a long time from tournaments because she had a serious shoulder injury and the result of this final explained it. We have to recognize that Victoria was not a present at this final, she is a very strong opponent. It would be difficult to defeat her even if Masha were in her best physical condition. (www.sport.ru)

СловаШамиль Тарпищев (капитан сборной России по теннису): «Естественно, обидно поражение Шараповой, но, давайте говорить откровенно, это далеко не сенсация. Физическая форма Маши, ее многочисленные болячки, перерыв в выступлениях — все сказалось на результате матча с Викторией Азаренко. Ну и сама белоруска — соперник, надо сказать, не подарок. И в лучшей форме Шараповой было бы противостоять ей непросто».

According to me, Masha should continue to improve her tennis level by reducing her unforced faults, varying her game and working on her physical condition because she has a good potential in this sport. She defeated plenty of good tennis players. She has a chance to win a medal at the olympic games and a trophy at Roland Garros. 

Patience and hard work is the secret for the future victories of Masha.

I mean Masha has to be patient for a new performance. You need time to increase your level even if you have already improved it. 

The Physical condition is also very important. 

masha